A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 38-39

Story Info
Larry discovers his sister.
2.8k words
4.51
268.1k
23

Part 31 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a single novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a small group of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into up to 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

NEW CHAPTER(S) WILL BE SUBMITTED ALMOST DAILY. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of erotic reading that should appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for almost anyone. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it'll occasionally include a mild "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category.

Many of these chapters could go into many different categories. For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex. A number of ladies say it turns them on to picture two guys, just like girl-girl sex is arousing for many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd hope a totally hetero or gay reader could to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, yet also includes experimental lesbianism between lonely sisters. So, these chapters could go into several categories. Please don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. ;-)

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is deleted without being read - life is too short All my FREE stories are written to make as many readers happy as possible, but no story is perfect for everyone.

Thank you. W_S

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter 38: Larry Discovers His Sister

All four conspirators came down for breakfast at roughly the same time. Mrs. Troutman was a fine cook. Her pancakes, sausage links, and home fries went down easy, filling me up. By prior agreement we allowed Lynn answer most of the "how was the movie, kids" questions. If only one of us spoke we couldn't contradict each other. If anyone else was put on the spot, they were to answer "The movie was boring, I fell asleep."

Managing to give Lynn's hand a squeeze under the table, I announced I had to run home for my farm chores.

Lynn's voice stopped me at the door. "Would you like us to pick you for church tomorrow?"

Making eye contact, I replied "Yes, please."

Thank God for church, I laughed to myself over my own little joke. Hopefully there'd mean a slight detour coming home afterwards. It was going to be difficult staying at home for the day, but the girls felt Carly would be more at ease if she knew her brother wasn't around.

Arriving home, I searched out Carly, then shocked her by helping with her chores. Wasn't easy pretending not to notice the funny looks she gave me. At last curiosity got the better of her. "OK, what's going on? Why are you helping me?"

"I told you last night, I feel bad about leaving you on your own so much lately. I actually enjoy spending time with you, Munchkin. As of today I've even decided to help you with your chores whenever I can. Hey, it's one way to spend time together. If you want to help, or hang around when I do mine, that'd be nice, but there's no strings attached. OK?"

Turning around, I went to back opening 100-pound bags of chicken feed. Carly went back to filling water stations, she looked my way a couple more times, but didn't say a word.

As we were waiting for the last water tank to fill, suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me. As I turned around to face my hugger, Carly pressed herself tightly against me, laying her head on my chest.

"That was the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time. It really means a lot to me." she sighed.

For a minute we stood there silently holding our sibling. The barn was very cool, the thick concrete floor and foundation was the reason. Carly's warmth felt extra nice. After that minute, her breasts against just my T-shirt felt like a pair of embers burning into me. Without meaning to, I WAS becoming aroused. She fit into my arms so well, smelled so fresh, and was pressing a very desirable female body against my well-rested male one.

Feeling guilty, I loosened my hug, allowing her move away from me if she was ready. Carly, if anything, pulled me closer.

"I've missed having you around, Larry. I... "

Carly had something else she wanted to say, but couldn't. Certainly I was curious, but let pass it so she wouldn't feel pressured.

Her face turned to mine. I was used to kissing Carly; we'd kissed each other for as far back as I could remember. As usual, I aimed for an off center kiss, but Carly shifted so our lips met squarely as she rose far up on her toes to meet me.

Even though my heart was skipping beats from my excitement, I fully intended to keep it to a short, brotherly kiss. But her lips were rose petal soft, they were as warm as a fireplace on a Winter night, her breath was fresh and moist. What I was experiencing was simply too wonderful to pull away from; I told myself just one second more, just one second more, just...

Man did I lose track of time. Our kiss (and I say ours because Carly was kissing me as much as I was kissing her) lasted more than five seconds, but less than five minutes. Our lips never parted, we simply shared a long kiss. Long enough that I ended up sporting a big league erection at any rate. My hands never moved from her back; much later it occurred to me that Carly's might have slid down to the top of my butt.

Having sex wasn't on my mind; I wasn't plotting, planning, or pawing. Holding Carly, accepting her feather-light kiss, simply got a rise out of me. I didn't try to press against her, she was holding us together. I had to believe she must have felt my unintended erection. If so, she'd calmly accepted it. Carly is very innocent to be sure, but she was a farm girl, she wasn't stupid.

When Carly relaxed her toes, thereby pulling away slightly, she again laid her head on my chest. Holding me tight yet again, I hugged her back, it felt too sensational to fight it.

Her lower fingers definitely were on my tush, which felt incredible. Oh how I wanted to run my hands around her back, but I was afraid to move for fear I might not stop where I should. At that instant I recalled my accidental handful for her breast last night. The instant I did, my penis clearly jumped in my pants.

"Damnit!" I thought.

Carly gave another thigh squeeze, then released me. "Thank you, I really needed that." she said as she headed to turn off the water which had begun to spill over the tank's rim.

My mind was screaming. Thank you for what? The hug, the help, the kiss, getting turned on like a pervert? What? I didn't think I'd be able to speak, but I surprised myself.

"Carly," I said after her, "I'm not sure what you're thanking me for, but you're welcome. Anytime you need anything, ask me. Anything I can do, I will."

I paused; she turned, looking into my eyes.

"Hope you know I love you, Munchkin."

Carly stood immobile for several seconds, then walked back to me. Taking my face in her hands, she gave me a short kiss before walking away.

Short does not mean bad. It doesn't mean insipid. Short is merely an indication of a small passage of time in this usage. The kiss I got was closed mouth, like before. Unlike before, this kiss was charged with emotion. That kiss is when I learned my little sister had become a women, she curled my toes. There was 220-volt electricity in her lips.

Carly wasn't trying to be sexy, she wasn't trying to do anything. Yet she clearly had passion, hunger, and more inside of her; it had flowed though her then into me like a completed circuit.

[Hot damn, Carly! Wow.] The words kept running through my brain.

Chapter 39: Carly Discovers Her Brother

Neither of us spoke again until we'd finish all Carly's daily farm chores. When we'd finished her work, she grabbed my hand, grinned, saying, "Where do we start?".

We clearly finished faster working as a team, there were enough things we had been doing separately where four-hands were clearly more efficient than two. For example, tossing stuff over a fence to a partner sure beating fighting with a gate then walking back and forth a bunch of times.

Actually, it was fun that morning. God, I might almost start looking forward to chores if we kept working together. We walked back to the house with arms around each other. Life was good.

Before she went off the change, I steered Carly to the porch swing so we could sit a spell first. "Munchkin, before you left for the Troutman's, I wanted to tell you a few things.

I've really gotten to know the Beth and Lynn much better recently. They both like you a lot, they're both looking forward to being closer friends again. You're normally pretty shy, you find it easier to keep things to yourself. I'm that way too, but I'm changing. Mostly, I wanted you to know I've found I can trust them, even talk to them about... anything. If you get to know them the way I have, I bet you'll feel a lot less lonely. Hope you have more fun than you can imagine today."

Carly snuggled in close. I'd had my hand around her shoulder. Carly lifted my hand to her lips, then kissed it. After wrapping her hands around mine, Carly pressed my palm to her chest a little over her heart.

Sure was glad my words had made her feel good. For sure I wasn't used to talking about important things with Carly, I discovered I liked it. We rocked the swing in silence. Our hands had gradually slipped lower; my fingertips were touching the ultra-soft skin slightly down her right breast.

[It wasn't me, I swear it!] I know brain, it just happened.

It WAS unintended on my part. Yet as we sat there rocking, my fingertips began tracing lazy ovals on her. It wasn't anything overtly sexual on my part, far more instinctual. Whatever it was, Carly was happy, she held my hand there, snuggling up close as possible.

Just like in the barn, Carly's proximity aroused me. Blood began flowing into my penis, it swelled. Before long a bulge ran from my groin towards my right hip. Carly had her head on my chest. If her eyes were open, she might be getting an eyeful.

Even trying to think of something non-sexual, I couldn't will my boner away. Nor could I say "Excuse me, I need to go jerk off because you're turning me on."

Certainly I didn't want this precious moment with Carly to end until she was ready to leave. So I sat there enjoying her company, every second of that time dying to slide my fingers down a few inches to cup her alluring young teat.

Carly finally stirred.

"Guess I'd better shower and change. I'm invited to lunch and they eat it early. I liked what you told me. Yeah, I wanted to go and all, but I was nervous. Now I feel more comfortable about going over."

Carly kissed me on the cheek, then sat back. When I turn my face, she kissed me again, but on the mouth. Ummm, it was a sweet kiss. Before I knew it, she was on her feet. I followed her in, then up the stairs. Her tush shouted "Hi, there sailor" all the way to the second floor.

Going into my room, I pushed the door closed behind me, Carly went on to her room next door.

As I fell onto my bed, I knew at that very moment Carly was surely undressing. Any moment now she'd be running soapy hands all over her body. My hands blindly searched out my zipper and belt. My pants were at my knees a moment later. Excusing myself from reality, I left for an urgent appointment with Mother Thumb and her four daughters.

Regrettably, I could only imagine Carly naked, but there'd been enough intimate contact during the past day with her that my body needed little more to work with. Like looking at a half completed puzzle; I couldn't see all the details, but could picture enough to know a very desirable young woman was living on the other side of my bedroom wall.

Being a very horny boy at that moment, it wasn't going to take very long to get the relief my body demanded. Just a few dozen hard strokes later my hips were lifting off the bed; sperm shot out of my body, I experienced a strong orgasm.

* * * * *

Carly had a good view of my orgasm, seems I hadn't closed my door tight enough to latch. When Carly left her room heading to the bathroom, she intended to hurriedly say how nice the morning had been. Opening her door allowed the wind coming through her open window to push my door open a couple inches. Since my door wasn't shut, Carly had grabbed the handle then started to enter. In a very short time my door opened, then very, very slowly closed.

In this instance a very short time is something more or less than five seconds. As the door opened, Carly began to enter. She'd never seen a naked adult male, she'd never seen masturbation, and she'd never witnessed a human ejaculation. Carly had a good, quick brain. In under a second, her brain recognized that her brother had his pants down, was masturbating, and she was clearly observing sperm erupting from his penis. She then backed out, closing the door most of the way. Another second was needed to carefully pull the door quietly until it latched.

She'd fully observed almost nothing because things had happened so quickly. She wanted to open the door again and really watch; she was young, she was horny, and she was curious. But she was also very shy, so Carly went on to her shower. But what her eyes saw was retained in her mind. Her brain, during that day, replayed those images. Fuzzy, indistinct, but erotic images of her brother.

She'd seen and felt him that morning get an erection twice. When they'd been swinging, she saw him grow. Damn but she wished she'd had the nerve to ask permission to open her brother's pants and see what he looked like.

Carly had felt herself grow moist as she stared at her brother's hidden penis. It drove her nuts how close his hand had been to her breast. Her body had reminded her how wonderful it had felt when that hand had rubbed against her breast the night before. It had been all she could do to keep from pulling that hand on top of her breast today.

As she showered and washed herself, Carly thought about masturbating. She'd learned that pleasant diversion almost three years ago. It was the only outlet she'd ever had, and Carly was sorely tempted to do it now. What stopped her was a fear of being late for lunch. Carly was appalled at the thought of blowing it when she'd finally gotten an invite to join the Troutman sisters for the day.

So Carly rinsed, dried, dressed and left. A cleaner but hornier girl was she.

* * * * *

IF YOU ENJOYED MY STORY, please vote. This saga continues with Chapter 40.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers