A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 46

Story Info
Carly's plan takes her brother to the brink.
5.5k words
4.77
245.2k
20

Part 35 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers

SPECIAL NOTE TO INCEST FANS: This novel is loaded with incest from start to finish. Be sure to read 2nd paragraph below.

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a single novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a small group of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of erotic reading that should appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for almost anyone. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it occasionally flirts mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category.

Many of these chapters could go into many different categories. For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd hope a totally hetero or gay reader could to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between lonely sisters. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. ;-)

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is deleted without being read - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter 46: Carly's Plan Takes Her Brother To The Brink

DD-Day. The alarm went off. Dressing quickly, Carly was nearly out the door in record time. Her "sisters" had to tackle her to give her goodbye kisses and good luck hugs.

On her way home she spotted Jimmy jogging back to his place. They waved, smiling at each other in passing.

"See you later." Jimmy called.

[Yes, I think you WILL.] Carly thought to herself.

Parking her ancient, lime green Huffy bicycle, Carly headed straight to her room. Putting on her oldest, tightest fitting work jeans, she took off her bra, then put on a three-year old, skin tight T-shirt that let hints of her dark red nipples show through.

Next, it was off to the bathroom where Carly brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, then applied just a tiny, tiny hint of make up so she'd add color, yet look completely natural. A glance in the mirror assured her she looked 'good enough to eat'.

Off to the barn she flew. Finding her brother in the cow barn assured Carly he hadn't been out of the house too far ahead of her.

"Hi Munchkin, I missed you."

Going straight to her brother, Carly turned him to give him a hug and a very warm good morning kiss. Her mouth was closed, but just barely; hints of sweet moist breath teased her brother's lips. She made sure her breasts pushed into his chest, that her pelvis was pressed fairly tight against him.

The kiss felt great to her, so she figured it must feel mighty nice to Larry. For sure there was no way he couldn't have felt her warm breasts mash into his chest. Carly let the kiss linger a few seconds past where a sibling kiss should've ended.

Abruptly she spun out of his tightening hug; Carly grabbed a pair of gloves, a pitchfork, then started putting hay in front of every other cow. As she bent to get a fork of hay, Carly made sure her butt was pointing his way. As she pitched hay, she made sure her teats would jiggle, and that her brother could see them if he was looking. After spotting a few surreptitious looks, Carly saw her brother shifting his penis via a hand in his pocket. At that point she knew he was ogling her young body.

Whenever they'd finish one place, Carly would take her brother's arm, using the opportunity to rub her teats against his arm now and then so he couldn't forget for very long that a breeding age female was at his side.

It was contagious, Carly was genuinely happy; her impishness and presence soon had her brother feeling happy and playful. Several times she came up from behind to hug him, even tickled him but good one time. When Larry tried to get even, she managed to push her tush into his pelvic region as she giggled. When he tried to catch her, she did her best to insure he got a handful of breast at least twice.

When chores were done, they walked to the house with an arm around each other's waist.

If he'd clean up the dishes afterwards, Carly offered to make a nice breakfast while he showered. Since she was easily the better cook, Larry agreed, as she'd expected. They feasted on ham, sunny side up eggs, home fries, toast and juice. While he was feeling full and good about every little thing, Carly got her brother to promise to help her with her homework first thing so "she could forget about school the rest of the weekend". As soon as he agreed, she excused herself to go shower.

She did shower; Carly wanted to feel fresh as Spring, but it was a very fast, careful one. After retouching her make up, Carly brushed her teeth, then dabbed on a hint of perfume. Intentionally she washed her hair, then patiently awaited her prey.

Carly didn't have to wait very long. One, two, three... She heard her brother coming up the stairs. She had practiced and timed it; ten was the magic number. Seven, eight, nine, tenth step. As her brother hit the tenth step, Carly strode into the hallway, walking towards her room.

Having a fluffy towel around her head, Carly used both hands to perform a drying motion. However, this time Carly also had a jumbo fluffy towel wrapped around her body instead of her normal robe. After hearing three more steps, Carly knew her brother would now be in the hall behind her; she used the towel being around her head to make it appear as if she wouldn't have heard him come up the stairs.

Carly lifted her chin. However, her chin was the only thing keeping the towel around her body closed; the towel fell to the floor giving her brother a dream view of her beautiful naked behind. Like clockwork her brother froze in stunned silence 10' behind her.

Still pretending to be fussing with her hair, she took a slow backwards step. Carly bent at the waist so her bare butt, and maybe a hint of pussy, would hit him squarely between the eyes. Her left breast was even visible for a fraction of a second as it swung beneath her while she picked up the fallen towel. Simply carrying it since she "couldn't possibly use two hands" Carly slowly took the final few steps before turning into her room.

Carly was shaking as she raced for her hair dryer, part of it was sexual tension, part of it was the thrill of working her plan and feeling it work. But she knew she had to hurry. Carly was willing to bet if she hadn't warned him she'd be right in for homework, that he'd be masturbating already. Now hopefully, her brother would be sporting a big boner and not be able to get rid of it. At least not if things stayed on track.

It was 8:30AM, Carly hoped she wouldn't be a virgin by 9:30.

Her hair had been fairly dry, she'd been careful. Slipping into her robe, Carly shouted, "Are you ready for me she?"

God I hope you're ready for me, she thought.

"Any time." came a reply through the wall.

Carly grabbed her book, a pen and a notepad for the sake of appearances, then headed next door. Her brother was sitting at the old table he used for a desk. Pulling up a chair, she sat down.

Several times during the week, Carly had snuck into her brother's room, wearing her robe. Carly had experimented with how to arrange her flaps, how loose to tie the belt, how far to lean forward. Now as she leaned against the table, Carly knew every time her brother looked in her direction he'd see a lot of mounded alabaster skin.

Carly was blessed with high, firm conical breasts. They were like two snow cones made of Jell-O which seemed to defy gravity, as only a teenaged girl's teats can. Any male, of any age, would kill to see her breasts, would willingly do worse to touch them.


Keeping her eyes on the book, Carly still knew from her brother's extra quiet breathing and body language that he was looking at most of her left breast. Using a move she'd practiced a dozen times the past week, she reached for a pen. When she did, her entire left breast was allowed to hang, uncovered, jiggling before her brother's eyes as the flap fell far away from her body.

Carly grabbed the pen, then sat down, adjusting her flap so a good amount of skin showed, but plenty was hidden again to tease him. She looked for signs of an erection, then saw what she was looking for. There was a lump in his pants, a lump she planned to closely inspect very soon.

"Larry, I can't get comfortable in this chair." which was actually somewhat true. "Could we do this on the bed?"

"Sure." came his predictable reply.

Grabbing her book, Carly flopped on her tummy onto his bed.

"Oooh this feels much better!" she sighed.

Carly rolled onto her back once she knew she had an audience. Carefully, she rolled so the flap below her belt stayed behind as she turned. Her brother got a look at a firm, toned leg from her toes to the top of her hip, a hint of dark pubic hair flashed in a way that any fan dancer would have admired.

Sitting up, Carly left her aroused brother with nothing but memories of fleetingly glimpsed, but powerfully arousing anatomy.

As she sat on the edge of the bed, Carly patted for her brother to perch beside her. Opening the book, she asked a couple of intelligent questions, but managed to sit so a lot of leg and left breast were easily seen. The answers she got made it clear her brother was distracted, but trying to do the right thing.

Now she could EASILY see the outline of his penis. The time was right. This was it.

Carly put the book down; she put her arms around her brother and hugged him. His left arm went around her.

"Larry, I have a big favor to ask you. I wanted to ask last week when we were on the swing, but I was too chicken. I know you love me. You know I love you very, very much. But if you want to say no I'll understand." Carly took a deep breath before continuing.

"First, will you promise to only say or do something if you really, really want to, not just because you're trying to please me?"

"Yes." came the quiet, unsure sounding reply.

Carly heard the shakiness in her brother's voice. "I've never seen a grown up boy's penis. I want to see yours, right now. May I see you?"

"Oh, God!" Larry took a deep breath.

"Yes." Not knowing what he should do, Larry froze in place.

Keeping her head down, Carly reached for his belt to undo it. Shaking visibly, her fingers found his zipper. Slowly she lowered it. Carly pulled the jean's flaps back as far as they'd go, still only a patch of light brown cotton could be seen. The patch was still enough that some of his shaft could be seen throbbing as it ran off at an angle away from her.

Carly lifted the waistband out and downward, it wasn't enough to free him, but by bending more she could see the soft, while skin of part of his shaft. She took in a sharp breath as she studied her first bit of penis.

"I can't see very much of you. May I reach inside? May I touch you?"

"Yes." her brother softly whispered.

Carly's fingers tentatively slid into his shorts. Her knuckles felt his pubic hairbrush by as she slid under the visible shaft, her fingers curled around his erection. Both siblings reacted to the contact with protracted hissing intakes of air. The penis she held was jumping within her grip, she felt her brother's body tighten considerable. Carly lifted her face to see her brother's, his eyes were closed.

Moving closer, Carly bestowed the same loving type kiss she'd given him a week ago on the porch when she wanted to be holding his erection, just as she was this very moment. Larry kissed her back, with tenderness, yet passion.

Carly groped around in the confined space of her brother's boxers. She was able to run her fingers up his shaft until she felt the sensitive tip. Using just her fingertips to skim over the extra soft glans, Carly felt an oily wetness. Moving her fingers the other direction, she was able to slid them down all the way to the front of his scrotum.

As best she could, Carly explored his manhood, but the confinement of his underway began to frustrate the excited virgin. Carly began to kiss her brother in such a way that her lips would gently pull his upper or lower lip between hers. Next, she kissed across his cheek until she could whisper in his ear as she nibbled it.

"Please lower your pants so I can see your beautiful penis."

* * * * *

It took a minute to get my pants down. I used both hands, but I didn't want to make any jerky moves that might break the contact. Carly was kissing my face, my mouth, then my neck as she bent her head awaiting her first good look at my cock. She didn't want to let go off my shaft, a minor complication. Because my penis was pushing into my underwear I had to lift the material over the tip if I was to get my boxers down.

When my glans sprang into view I heard Carly gasp, her grip on my shaft tightened. My pants finally slid under my butt, my erection was free. Her head was bowed, but I felt her eyes on my erection. Carly's fingers were soon exploring everywhere between my legs. I'd opened my legs as far as I could, but my jeans weren't down far enough to allow me much freedom. Her hand was so warm. Already I was as excited as I could ever remember.

Part of me was scared as hell. Part of me wanted to rip her robe off and make love to her. I didn't know if this was Beth's promise to have Carly seduce me, or if Carly was now sufficiently mature that her hormones had made her horny enough to get this brave. After all, Carly HAD just made a reference to last weekend and us on the porch swing, which was before my bet with Beth. So I really had no idea what's up, besides my cock.

Geez, I wanted to see Carly naked so badly it hurt, yet I didn't want to mess up her head by acting like a pervert. So I just sat there, allowing Carly to have her way, afraid to break the spell.

Sometimes my sister leaned so close to my groin that I could feel her hot breath. She played with my penis, feeling me up rather thoroughly. Her hands slid down to heft my balls; she carefully rolled them around. I groaned. Suddenly her face looked up, our eyes met.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked, a worried tone in her voice.

I kissed her softly. "Oh, no. Just the opposite. You're making me feel good. Too good." I whispered.

"Larry, I want to see your stuff come out. But I want to do it for you. Show me how to make you feel good enough to make sperm fly out of you." Carly begged sweetly.

My face must have looked perplexed. Carly reassured me, "I really want to more than anything, in case you worried."

I was too close to an orgasm to fight it. I guided her right hand to a good spot on my shaft, then coached her until she developed a blissful stroke and rhythm. My breathing became deep and labored immediately.

"Carly, you have me so excited. I'm going to come soon, I need to come soon."

"Then let me help you." she said so sweetly that I melted inside.

Carly's left hand found my right hand; lifting it, she pressed my palm onto her robe mere inches above her right breast. As my palm flattened against her upper chest, Carly put her hand on mine then pulled it down part way onto her breast before releasing me.

Needing no further invitation, my hand slid lower until I cupped her entire hidden mound. Oh my God; I began fondling a breast that I'd dreamed about many a night. Even through the robe, she was far softer, far sexier than I'd ever suspected.

"Oh, Lord Carly you're so... " was a far as I got.

A forceful ejaculation overtook me; sperm shot halfway across the room. Carly was taken a little by surprise, this being a first time and all. I'm sure she'd felt me swell within her grip, but she wouldn't have known what to expect next as yet.

Wow, I was shaking, groaning, squeezing her wondrous teat. She recovered nicely, her stroking of my shaft adjusted until it was almost as good as my practiced hand could've done. She used both hands next, one on my bat; the other played with my balls. I felt my balls pumping. I felt my penis pulsing in her hot little hand.

Moving my left arm around her waist, I hugged Carly to me. Soon I was leaning on her for support as the energy drained from my body. Carly never took her eyes off my penis; I never stopped my rhythmic pumping of Carly's teat.

She studied every visible detail of my orgasm until minutes later when I finally softened. When I eventually became too soft to stroke, she fondled my flaccid cock or balls. Finally, Carly looked up. Feeling her watching me, I opened my eyes.

"That was amazing. Thank you." Carly said, sounding awestruck.

She wanted to be kissed, I saw her mouth opening; Carly was inviting my tongue to explore her mouth. No power on earth could have stopped me. I bent to kiss her. To maximize her pleasure, I drew out my entry as long as possible without being cruel. My tongue crept from its hiding place to pursue its quarry. I licked her lips, circling several times, before entering her cave. Our tongues finally touched, then caressed. Carly melted against me, we sighed deeply into each other's mouth.

Releasing my penis, I felt Carly shift slightly; her right hand went behind my back. Hugging me tightly, I felt her left hand grip my right wrist, she pulled my hand toward her left side. As she guided my fingers under the flap of her robe, my tongue drove to the back of her throat. Carly pulled my arm until my fingertips felt the top of her bare left breast. Gently she pulled down, causing my hand to fill with her warm, pliant flesh. Carly guided me until her hard nipple was pushing into my palm.

Judging by sighs and groans, it was clear this was a contact we both desired tremendously. My fingers reveled in her flesh. I felt for every ridge or bump of her areola, I hefted the weight of her breast. Her warmth and kitten-like softness caused me to shudder. The reality of her tender flesh far exceeded my dreams yet again. Carly's breast could not have felt more perfect, more feminine, more desirable. Carly must have felt excitement rivaling my own, her tongue pushed into my mouth.

Carly's left hand fell back to my lap. Finally touching her heavenly teat had excited me so much I was semi-erect already. My good night's sleep was paying dividends.

Lifting my cock so I was pointed straight up, Carly was soon pumping me again. Our French kissing grew intense over the next few minutes. We were truly getting lost in one another.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers
12