A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,583 Followers

When Lynn lost a hand, she declared the "B-2" she drew was "Stroke each boy for 30 seconds." She crawled like a cat across to Jim. Grabbing his cock, she pumped furiously until Beth sang out "Time."

Slinking over to me, Lynn raised her butt into the air; Carly must have had a face full of Lynn's pussy. Bending her face close to my groin before grabbing my shaft, Lynn rapidly pumped my erection. Immediately I felt my balls tighten. My shaft soon glistened from the seminal fluid Lynn had spread from tip to base.

"Time." Carly called.

Looking extremely pleased with herself and her results, Lynn sat back on my left where she'd been all evening.

A losing hand resulted in Carly drawing "N-34."

"French each boy while you play with his cock." Moving to Jimmy first, Carly rose on her knees then leaned forward, mouth opening, to kiss Jim. The way it was bouncing around, Munchkin had trouble capturing his erratic erection.

Seeing her hand pumping his shaft like a champ while her pink tongue darted into Jimmy's mouth, caused my cock to also do a bit of a 'Fox Trot.' My sister's butt looked so edible, uuuuumm; I could scarcely wait for my turn.

Now Carly was the one to cheat a bit when "Time" was called. Being patient wasn't easy, but I did my best.

At last Carly was walking on her knees towards me. Her bare breasts swayed so invitingly, I could've jumped on her then and there.

Damn but Carly was good, she hesitated repeatedly...as if it was the first time we'd done anything like this. Pulling out all the stops, my little sibling actress even asked, "Is this OK with you? Do you want to BIG brother?"

As soon as I smiled, her fingers curled around my grateful penis; her strokes and tongue had a nice rhythm. It was sheer joy; I wished we had an hour.

[You will, later.] Thanks for reminding me brain.

"Time...and then some." Beth softly advised us. We'd run over, the others got caught up in watching my sister and me making out for the first time. Breathing pretty deeply now, we settled back into our places.

Finally getting a low hand, Beth pulled "B-8," which Lynn appropriately enough decided to be "Suck each boy for 30 seconds."

"I better start with Jimmy. 'Sugar' there, still looks so turned on he might explode." Beth teased me with one of her best evil grins.

Munchkin's eyes bugged as she watched Beth slowly take her own brother's erection into her mouth, then suck him hard enough that her cheeks caved in.

After losing her cherry this morning, Munchkin and I had engaged in incest all day. However, seeing another girl suck her brother before her eyes was still pretty heady stuff for a less than worldly young Carly. Awestruck, she never took her eyes off Jimmy's wet penis, not even when Beth slid over to take me into her mouth.

When Jimmy drew the low hand next deal, he pulled "I-17" from the well-worn bag. Pretending to match 17 to a list item, Lynn declared, "I'm bending the rules a bit here. Instead of just Jimmy having to finger each girl for a minute, let's have both boys do it. Any objections?"

Considering I nearly had my finger into Lynn before she finished speaking, she was able to safely assume that I certainly didn't mind.

Jimmy had Beth get on all fours to finger her. For no particular reason, I had Lynn lay her back against my left side. She spread herself wide giving me easy access to her pussy, Munchkin had a perfect view of my middle finger working in and out of Lynn's slippery vagina while she awaited her turn. Guess Jim and I were both saving my sister for later.

Carly finally spoke up. "Time, I hate to interrupt, but if I don't, I won't get in on the action."

She drew some mild giggles, but we were all starting to get remarkably aroused.

When I moved from Lynn to Carly, Jim left Beth for Lynn. As I'd done with Lynn, I guided Carly into leaning back against my torso. Apparently eager for attention, her legs spread well ahead of my reaching for her. Munchkin's head lolled back, mouth open; my finger easily wormed into her tight pussy. I couldn't resist kissing her face or nipping around her mouth as I fingered her. Altered breathing patterns betrayed her rising excitement.

Recalling how turned on I'd been when I'd first watched Lynn, Beth, and Jimmy engaging in sex play, my guess was that Carly probably needed to come soon. Carly's eyes were glassy by the 'time' we had to stop.

By the time Jimmy took over from me, Carly was as limp as a sack of potatoes. He laid her head in his lap. Turning her face, Carly discovered she had a very close up view of Jim's jutting erection. Pulling her legs open still wider, Jim slid a swirling finger into Carly. A serene smile made it plain to all that she was thrilled to feel our lifelong friend exploring her insides.

Wasting nary a moment, I began kissing Beth while sliding my finger in and out of her slippery pussy. Both girls made wet squishing sounds as our fingers probed them.

Suspecting Munchkin's critical condition, Lynn crawled over to whisper, "Don't stop until she comes. I'd say she really needs it." into Jim's ear. Jimmy nodded.

Crawling on until she reached Carly's left side, Lynn placed Jim's free left hand on Munchkin's right breast, encouraging him to fondle it. Carly moaned! Her hips were undulating; rising to meet Jim's hand. He slid a second finger into the sweet, juicy pussy he was stimulating.

Munchkin was already emitting a steady, low moan when Lynn leaned down far enough to avidly suck Carly's left teat. Running her hands all over Carly's body, Lynn did everything possible to push Carly over the edge.

"OOOOoooooohhhh, yyyeeessssssssss!" Carly's unblinking eyes stayed glued to Jim's erection, but her hips bucked wildly. Experiencing the climax her body had demanded, Munchkin had a glorious orgasm as two people made love to her body.

It took my sister a long time to rejoin our group. Meanwhile, from watching Carly get off, Beth was ready to pop. Slipping three fingers into Beth, I French kissed her the best I knew how. When Beth heard Munchkin come, she only lasted a few measly seconds longer. Rocking her hips against my hand, her tongue slid into my mouth. Damn; it felt incredible holding sexy Beth against my body as she came. Beyond a doubt I was going to need some serious relief soon myself.

Rejoining the living: Carly and Beth finally sat up and our circle reformed. It was plain to see the group was dying to know what came next.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 51

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,583 Followers
12