A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers

Sounded like fun to me! Carly stayed where she was, but rolled onto her side. I spun around. Once we were in a 69 position, Carly lowered my pants to my ankles. Laying her head on my inner thigh so she had a very close up view of my genitals, she bent her right leg up so I could use her left thigh for a pillow, her skirt automatically fell forward as she did.

For maybe ten minutes we casually gazed at each other's normally 'secret' parts. Couldn't speak for my sister, but I know I observed details I'd always been too busy to notice before. We'd touch our partner to open or move their sexual organs a bit to enhance our view. We took the time to use our fingertips to study the texture of this particular spot or that. Certainly, I'd started out flaccid, but as our examinations continued, my penis swelled into a serious erection. Likewise Carly was now showing signs of advanced arousal.

Opening her vagina, I peered into her bright pink depths. Her pussy was utterly fascinating. Again, I probed selected spots so I could get a sense of her textures here and there. Apparently Munchkin had seen enough! Deciding it was 'tasting time,' her mouth abruptly slid onto my penis. Her tight lips and tongue made me feel like I'd just slid into her pussy.

A loud "ssssssssss" sounded as my lungs sharply inhaled in reaction to the most welcome, but unexpected, thrill her mouth sent through me. Finding it a bit difficult to keep my eyes open, I nonetheless continued to stare inside her as I observed her physiological reactions to sucking my excited cock. It was so stimulating to see her become slick; to see her muscles ripple as they anticipated having a penis to envelop.

Thanks to the bravura performance by my sister on the prickolo, I'd reached a point where the pleasure I was getting forced me past being an observer. My lips and tongue attacked her glistening flesh. After licking up and down her slit a few times, I then concentrated on sucking her clit or whipping it with my tongue. My nostrils filled with her scent; I needed to insert my penis into the opening I knew was eager to receive it. Signaling Carly to release me, she reluctantly did; I asked her to lie on her tummy as I spun around again. Spreading her legs, I lifted her skirt so I saw her perfectly divine buns.

Aiming my glans at about the right spot, I probed ahead. Being so hard, and with Carly so aroused, we merged effortlessly; I slid straight into her until her rounded rump stopped me. My hands slid under her top as I lay down on her back. Carly lifted until I could cup a teat in each hand.

Finally I was in position for a rear penetration. The steady piston action we both were so eager to feel commenced. My penis slid in and out of her extra tight channel, my weight pressing her against the floor had made her passage offer a delicious resistance. From a hundred places, my body detected exceptional stimulation; I wasn't going to last very long. As if her tightness wasn't enough, feeling hers buns stop each downward thrust was sending me straight into orbit.

As my lungs demanded more air than I could manage I gasped, "You feel so wonderful Munchkin I can't wait. I need to come."

"I'm ready. Come inside me; I want to feel your hot stuff inside me." Carly stuttered in reply.

Certainly I didn't need a second invitation. Lifting my weight off her, I lowered my hips a bit farther behind her. Instinctively, Carly raised her butt a little higher enabling me to jackhammer my erupting erection into her grasping pussy. Spurts of thick sperm flew as I released high, low, and in between within her; my hips wouldn't stop their rapid thrusting. I pounded into Carly like a machine until I collapsed from exhaustion. When at last I stopped, Carly rolled her buns into my crotch for several minutes. For sure I was in post-coital heaven.

Half asleep, the sound of footsteps on the stairs shocked us into action. Popping out of Carly, I pulled up my pants, then lay down where my book was. In a flash Carly smoothed her skirt down. We actually had nearly 10 seconds to spare before Mom appeared in the doorway with two bottles of Hires root beer.

Although Mom smiled as she gave us our refreshments, I swore a funny look crossed her face. Yet all she said was, "Homework coming along OK?"

I replied, "Fine, we're nearly done. Thanks for the drinks, I was getting thirsty."

"Yeah, I'm parched. Thanks Mom." Carly added somewhat convincingly.

"You're welcome." was Mom's only reply. Yet her gaze held my eyes for a spell. She still smiled, but it seemed like there was something she wanted to say. Her expression was very soft, very loving, but somehow unhappy. Suddenly she turned, was out the door, and headed downstairs.

"Guess our planning paid off." Carly grinned.

"Yep, but I'm still glad she didn't show up when I was about to come in you. I don't want to find out if I'd have been able to stop." I said rolling my eyes while whispering my reply.

I needed a nap before chores. Standing, I extended a hand, then helped Munchkin to her feet. Pulling her close, I slipped my hands onto her bare buns. Fondling her sweet cheeks thoroughly, we exchanged a drawn out "until later" French kiss before I headed to my room.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 54.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers
12