A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers

Understanding my true request, she began to massage her pussy. Her middle three fingers made the lips on both sides of her clit move. Her clit slowly began to protrude from her slit. Rubbing her clit, her fingers opened her vaginal lips, I saw the vivid red flesh within her cleft.

"I'm bigger than you are, a good deal bigger. It is so hard to believe that I came out of your beautiful body." I rasped.

"Right here is where you came out of me." Mom wormed a finger into her hole. We were both breathing hard. I groaned as I saw two fingers disappear inside of her. Her scent now filled the room. Wet, slurping sounds reached my ears, then shot deep into my brain.

"Mom, I'm so curious to know what it would feel like to be inside your body again."

"I am very, very curious what it would feel like to have you inside of me as well, Larry."

That said, Mom slid her pussy towards me until her head lay on the arm rest like a pillow. She raised her knees up, all the while strumming herself. She was in heat and fully prepared to be mounted.

Still, I stared without moving a few moments longer. She looked so sexy, she'd returned to madly rotating three fingers around her clit. The way that made her whole pussy move had a powerful effect upon me.

Gradually, on hands and knees, I crept towards her. As my lips reached her calf, I licked or kissed my way along her left leg until reaching her pussy. Deeply inhaling through my nose to flood my brain with her aroma, my hands chased hers away as I placed a hand so one palm covered each side of her vulva. Pushing down a bit, I carefully pulled her lips apart to open her slit completely for my inspection. After studying her for a minute, her hips began undulating, begging for my direct attention.

Lowering my mouth, I ate her with total abandon. Her lungs noisily sucked in volumes of air. Her taste was slightly more tangy than any of the girls, but like ice cream, I still hadn't met a flavor I didn't love.

Hands gripped the sides of my head, pulling my face down; hips rose to press tighter against my invading tongue and lips. We were both in heaven. Two fingers slipped so easily into her wet, quivering vagina. Blissfully, I felt everything and everywhere I could inside her. Yet as much as I loved her texture, I had to keep moving, there was something else I needed to do.

Through her fur, then across her soft tummy, my kissed wended ever upwards. My hands and lips stopped long enough to pay proper homage to the full, heavy breasts that had provided my first nourishment as a baby. Both nipples were thoroughly fondled and suckled, until they felt huge in my mouth. Feeling her breasts give and yield in my hands was as potent a sensation as I'd ever experienced. Though I wanted to spend far more time with her teats, it had to be later, there was something else I had to do directly.

Kissing my across her upper chest, my lips reached hers. At first I gently kissed all around her mouth, her lips remained closed. My tongue licked her lips, then probed like a little penis trying to insinuate itself. Abruptly her mouth opened wide and our tongues were dancing a wild waltz. While driving my tongue deep within her mouth, my penis had wiggled into the proper position, it was probing her entrance.

Mom's passion unleashed fully; she was soon sucking my face off, and I was loving it. Teasing us both with my glans, my erection poked just within her cup, making numerous shallow thrusts, but never penetrating more than an inch. Presently I was too anxious to know how it felt to be buried inside of her, too anxious to know her body to wait any longer. Preparing for penetration, I raised myself as if ready to do push-ups. Her eyes opened, then fixed onto mine, I stared down into her eyes with equal intensity. The moment arrived, I pushed my full length into her vagina until my balls rested against her soft buns.

Mom came the instant I impaled her. "Oh God, baby. I need this so much. Oh God, you feel wonderful. Your beautiful penis feels so warm, so perfect in there. Ooohhh, it's been too damned long." As she spoke her hips made spaced, but very hard thrusts against my groin.

My glans poked into her cervix, I probed as deeply into her pussy as I'd ever be able to. After her seventh or eighth hard buck, my release was triggered. Sperm pumped into her dark, warm depths making us both feel even more intense warm, wet sensations. Her sheath was gripping and jacking my shaft better than any hand ever had.

My head flew back, guttural "uunnghs" escaped me as each rough thrust hit home. Staying up on my arms, elbows locked, my hips worked like an old fashioned steam piston. Slam, slam, slam, slam...

All sex is good, but some sex is so intense, so perfect that you never, ever forget the event. How I felt as we gave and took pleasure, as we achieved bliss, will thankfully be with me forever. My testicles drained ever possible drop into the place where I began. The circle had closed.

Never did I deflate so much that I couldn't keep pumping my penis in and out, mixing our combined fluids. Mom continued to have orgasms. Her hips never stopped, but she did downshift into a gentle rolling that I found to be incredibly sensual. Lowering my weight on top of her following my climax, we resumed kissing, but now tenderly, sensuously, it was laced with emotion. We both acted terribly grateful for each other as we made love. Our joining became as sweet as it could ever be.

With my early tension released, I was able to set a slow, but steady stroking that allowed her to enjoy a series of good, solid climaxes. When my time finally approached again, I was able to have my most perfect type of orgasm. I could feel the tingling and tightening begin as my body prepared for an ejaculation. But by holding my steady pace, by fighting against the release of my semen, the tingling continued to build, and build, and build. By the slightest of degrees, my glans grew more and more sensitive until it reached that special plateau where each strokes begins to feel so good you almost can't stand it. I felt every tiny contact within her birth canal.

She felt me tensing for my delivery, her body began to anticipate my hot semen gushing into her womb. My breathing and little gasps of pleasure subtly informed her just how close I was to shooting my sperm into her womb. Her body invited my insemination by having an orgasm that did so many nice things to my embedded penis that my balls were forced to yield their treasure. I came with a vengeance. My speed tripled, my shaft plunged in hard, fast and often. The tingling as I rubbed against her sperm coated walls was painfully wonderful.

I had to slow down as my spurting ebbed. When at long last I was totally spent, I simply laid atop her cozy, warm body. By remaining motionless, I was able to keep my flaccid penis inside her with a little help from a very happy mother. By carefully shifting my body I was able to pull her right nipple to my mouth. Gently I suckled her while we caught our breath, her fingers ran through my hair or rubbed my buns all the while.

"Sweetheart, that was so, so wonderful. I pray I haven't messed your head up. I feel terribly guilty, but it seemed so unfair that my kids were having sex and I wasn't. You've grown into a very handsome young man, you're really quite attractive. I can't begin to tell you how incredible you've made my body feel. I haven't had my teats sucked like this since Carly was a baby. Ooooohhh that feels soooo nice. You need to devote some serious thought to all this, but if this whole thing is OK with you, I'd like to be a friend and lover. This was just too sweet to be a one-time thing."

I moaned, what I'm sure she understood to be my total approval, around the fattened nipple in my mouth.

"Understand, I'm still your mother. When I need to, I WILL keep you in line. But I so want to make up for the sex I've been missing out on. There are many things I've never done, but always wanted to try. I trust there are still things I can teach you about making love to a woman. Do you want to be my secret lover?"

The way I drilled my tongue into her mouth as I ground my groin into her pussy gave her the answer she longed to hear. So passionate was the kiss I got in return that I began to firm up inside her. Before long I was able to begin making little strokes again.

"Before we make love again, I want to see my lover's behind. God, but your buns feel hard as steel.", she said with a touch of awe in her voice."

It wasn't easy pulling out of her warm, cozy passage, but it sounded like I'd be back in there soon enough. So I stood.

Smiling, I turned while making my butt as tight as possible to give her a good show. "I hope you don't mind, but I've been checking out your butt a lot the past couple weeks. You look so good Babycakes."

"OK, turn around is fair play. I want to see the cheeks that've had me drooling since you started wearing tight jeans.", I countered.

"Oh, so you did notice. Should I apologize for trying to arouse my son?", she demurred.

"No, you should turn around so I can see your hidden ASSets before I go crazy."

Mom rose, showing fluid, feline motions. My heart was racing even before she turned. When she did spin, she did what I recognized as an old Betty Grable poster pose, she looked at me over her shoulder while thrusting her behind out. Damn, she was stunning. Her hips were definitely wider than Carly's immature hips, but I now knew Carly was blessed with Mom's tush genes. Her cheeks weren't quite as taut, or muscular as my sister's, but what a shape.

Before she knew what hit her, I moved in close. My penis was probing for her opening even as my hands were guiding her body to lean forward to grab the arm of the sofa.

"Like two dogs in heat! I like it!" she purred. As her left foot shifted to open herself up even more to my advances, I struck pink gold. Two sighs announced my successful backdoor penetration.

"Oh wow, you have a beautiful behind." I murmured. Her voice spiked each time I rammed my cock into her.

"I know I raised you to be polite, but if you want to say you like my ass I won't mind baby."

"Well, Mom, seeing my penis moving in and out between the cheeks of your beautiful ass is going to make me come inside you again real soon!" I laughed.

"Larry, I have a special request. You can do me like this latter, I like a lot, but I want something else now. I want you to eat me again. Your father never eats me, he's thinks it's dirty, and you do it so nice. I also haven't been able to play with your dick yet. I want you in my mouth at the same time, I want to feel you come in my mouth."

Like a shot I pulled out of her pussy. I loved the doggie we were doing, but her idea really rang my gong. The second her back hit the sofa, I was in her mouth. Hey, I loved doing 69 anyway, it was probably my favorite thing. Having come in Mom's pussy, the chance to come in her mouth while my sperm were still swimming in her belly was too exciting an opportunity not to jump on. So I jumped on and pumped in.

Despite my high level of excitement, I let her guide my hips. Though she gave me a few good sucks, Mom also wanted time to run her hands all over my genitals. I used the opportunity to open her up so I could study her pussy between licking and sucking bouts. After a few minutes though, we both wanted to work on reaching our climaxes.

Mom guided my cock into an angle that allowed some mighty deep penetration, my glans may well have been probing her throat, it sure felt like it. For my part, I used everything I'd leaned from the girls to eat and suck her pussy better than she'd ever been eaten before. Judging by how active her hips became, and by how wet she got, I gathered that I was pushing her over the edge.

Suddenly I was there, it was just too good, too arousing... "I gonna come." I mumbled into her pussy. My thrusts speeded up considerably, my hips went spastic, then I felt the gushing. My flow set her off, even I knew she was coming against my mouth. A strangled "mmmpgh, mmmpgh, mmmpgh..." sounded deep within her as each stream of semen splashed inside her mouth. We ate each other; pure lust was the order of the day. Her mouth sucked me until totally drained of semen, it was absolute heaven.

"God almighty I want a lot more of that!!", she proclaimed with my semi-erect cock still in her mouth.

"God, honey, I never knew anything could feel so damned good. We have got to practice that number until we get it right." Mom stretched her body like a cat as she displayed her exuberance. "I want to do that some morning when your balls loaded for bear!"

Just guessing, but I think Mom enjoyed our first 69.


* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story.

For a number of reasons, I plan to take a long, long break. Please refer to my profile for my latest plans.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers
12