A 'B' or not a 'B'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

"I have a hard-on again."

She smiles brightly. "I'm glad."

"What did you mean when you said we wouldn't have to worry about rent?"

"I said I'd have it covered and I would."

Her manner has changed. "You think I'm sold, don't you?" I don't know what I've said or done but I can tell that this is getting perilously close to a done deal, at least as far as she is concerned.

"I do, yes."

"Because?"

"Because you know I'm the best offer you'll ever get and you're as ready to get out there as I am."

Instead of taking a drink I drum my fingers on the table. "I'm tottering on the edge here, you know that."

She nods with a smile. "It's looking like it."

"You've got a wicked body on you."

She shakes more than shrugs. "It's available."

"You've got some nice breasts over there."

"A couple of them," which she shakes.

"I liked it down there, you know, I liked it a lot."

"There felt pretty good about it, too."

"Tasted great."

"Great to be tasted."

"Panties?"

"Anyway you want them, any time."

"Computer Club on Wednesday nights?"

"I'll be encouraging."

"I was lying about all that kinky stuff."

"Pity." She smiles.

My fingers are still drumming when I say, "You know how women change their minds and it's called a female prerogative or intuition or something?" She nods. "There doesn't seem to be a male equivalent to that, do you know what I mean?"

"Rules are rules, Mike."

I remember the little patch of clear cotton around her nipple when I splashed water on her. For some reason this inspires a question. "What if I find out you're lying to me, that you're not the person you're pretending to be?"

"Walking papers, Mike. You'll have just cause to walk."

I could hear my fingers still drumming. "When is this flight supposed to begin?"

"Upon coitus."

The drumming stops. It takes a moment for the word to sink in. "What? After the fuck ... I just don't leave?"

"We'll have lots to do and we'll be doing it together so, ya, you'll be staying here."

"What about your parents?"

"They'll be ecstatic, Mike. Trust me."

I start drumming again. If anything my fingers are noisier now and the tendons are starting to hurt. "So I call my parents tonight and break the news to them?"

"Or we can do it tomorrow, together."

I can feel myself sinking, helplessly sinking. "Am I doing this because I want to get laid? Can you help me with that? Is that what this is about for me?"

"You're smarter than that, Mike. You're doing it because it makes sense."

"Makes sense to hook up with a girl I barely know just because we have sex?"

"Because she's told you in a thousand different ways how much she loves you and wants to be with you ... and that she will spend the rest of her life trying to make you happy. That girl."

I'm still drumming the table as fast as I can. My nerves are shot. I think she's right. I was thinking in the bath: what would it feel like tomorrow if I ran. It hit me. It felt like I'd be living in a great big empty hole. "But I WILL get laid?"

"Thoroughly."

"As opposed to screwed."

"You'll never get screwed by me."

I let a silence develop, not so I could think, I've done all I'm going to do of that. It's all about instinct now. It's what Biff and Buck would call gut check time. "You've a few sides to you, don't you. You're interesting. You're sexy. You're smart. You know how to play me. How to use your body. You've got it all figured out."

"Eye on the prize." She smiles, she can sense the close, I know she can.

"And the prize is?"

"That we live fabulously happy, fabulously interesting lives together."

The drumming had stopped, I only know that because it starts again. "I don't know myself very well, Marta. I'm not the introspective type. I'm not much of a thinker, I'm more of a doer." I hesitate because I want her to understand me perfectly. "I actually have no idea whether I'm an A, B, C or D. None. No idea at all. I could be any of them.'

'You're a B, Mike."

I shrug, still drumming. "Maybe, but I don't know that."

"I do."

"OK." I threw my napkin on the table and get to my feet. "I'm in, pending coital access, but you're taking a big chance here. You may be right, I may be a B, but I may not be, too. I'm just saying that I don't know myself well enough to predict the outcome, I want you to know that ... you need to know that because I'm not going to take advantage of you."

"Got it." She quickly gets to her feet and as she walks out of the dining room she heads for the stairs and is three steps ahead of me when I say, "So, I'm going to get that?" She has on the white t-shirt that doesn't quite cover her cheeks.

"What?" She stops and looks back at me.

"That ass." I point, as if I need to.

She snickers. "And I thought it was all about tits and pussy." She snickers again. "That's what mum said when I started developing. 'It's all about the tits and pussy, sweets so if you don't learn to deal with it you'll be in deep, deep do-do.' That was The Talk, the full extent of it."

"You're kidding?" My talk went on for months, it's still going on.

"Wait until you meet her. It'll all make sense to you." She turns on the step, I can see the tops of her thighs and her pubic hair. "Actually, she's great. My dad's great, too but they're both definitely a little weird."

She looks unbelievably sexy there on that step. I don't just see the pinched and puckered lips all the time any more. Now, I'm seeing her sense of humour, her determination, her efforts to please me and her body which she's treating like I own it.

"I've told you mum's going to be ecstatic about you. I haven't told you why." She turns around giving me some ass. "Come on, I'll show you."

She hurries up the stairs so fast I lose focus, then I follow her down the corridor to the end and into a mammoth bedroom. Marta is at a dresser pulling out the top drawer. "This is all you need to know about mum." She takes a fist full of panties out and drops them on the dresser top. "And this." She does the same thing after opening the bra drawer. "And this." She reaches to the back of the panty drawer and comes out with two vibrator things. "Mum's the horniest woman in this city, I don't have any doubt about that. She can't wait for you."

I absently pick up a pair of the panties holding them up to the light, fascinated by how sheer they are.

Marta watches unperturbed. "I've always been a huge disappointment to her because I've never once brought home a guy for her to drool over. Never once. No guy has been found creeping out of my bedroom at four in the morning. Never any cum on my panties ... well, before today. No hickeys on my neck, no missing bras, ripped panties, no pictures or letters or emails. Nothing. Now," she laughs, and punches me on the chest, "she's going to get to live a little."

I'm really surprised about this panty thing. They're really getting to me. I never used to give a shit about panties, now I'm wearing them, or wanting to. "Maybe we could take a pair ..."

She looks a me curiously. "God, you really are into those things, aren't you?"

"Look at them? Jeez."

"Sure, take them, take all you want but I've got bags of it in my room. She's been buying me this stuff for years."

I snickered remembering her earlier on Biff's couch.

"What's so funny?"

"I knew you weren't the type to buy a bra with a butterfly on it."

"What butterfly?"

"That bra you had on today ..."

"She didn't buy me that bra," Marta holds up one of her mother's dainty lacy things. "This is what she's all about. She'd never buy me a bra that was too thick to show my nipples. I bought that one myself and there sure as hell isn't a butterfly on it."

"Ya, there is." I snicker again. Finally, I feel a tiny sense of power.

But my gain is Marta's loss. She's a bit pissed when she jams the vibrators back in the drawer and then all the underwear. "Come on, I'll prove it."

She doesn't mind that the drawers are half open and things are hanging out. She leaves as fast as she arrived and when I get to her bedroom she is holding up her mammoth garment with a surprisingly curious look on her face. "Jeez, I owe you an apology. I never saw it."

"Hard to from your perspective." For some reason I am feeling entirely liberated now, I feel like I don't have a care in the world, maybe because I'm a little pissed and I may be about to give my life over to someone I barely know. I jump into the air and land on her bed flat on my back. I turn on my side but she isn't there. "Hey!"

"Just a minute," she says from behind a door.

I take off my pants and underwear and wrestle myself out of my shirt. I'm going to get laid!

She's standing there framed by the door. Talk about tits and pussy. She's wearing a perfectly sheer bra and panties; her nipples are stiff against the fabric, her black bush barely hidden. She's stunning. I'm speechless.

"Say something. Mike, I'm kind of ... out there."

"God, I'll say." I get over to her in a hurry and just stand in front of her and touch her bra, touch it like it's an entirely foreign object, which it is. Then I remember the mirror I saw behind the door when I was poking around. I open the door and I stand behind her while I position her in front of the mirror.

"I hate that thing." Her pouting mouth is clearly making her point. "My mother put it there."

"She was doing me a favour." She's a little uncomfortable but I don't care, I stand behind her and watch my fingers play on the slick fabric over the deep swells of her breasts. I trace the dark circles and tease the stiff nipples then I'm running my fingers along the edges, along her skin. I move her in closer to the mirror so I can more easily see her nipples which are now really sticking out. "They're unbelievable, Marta." I kiss her neck, suck on it, then, as I get down on my knees, I run my palms around her side and belly as I shuffle over so I'm in the frame.

She is looking through the mirror at my hard-on. "God, Mike is that going to fit in me?"

I've got a good one but nothing special. "If John Mason's can fit down Marion Yara's throat this can fit into you. Think Darwin."

"Her throat!" She looks stunned.

"Must have been. I don't know where else it could have gone." I turn her so I can look at her. I know for sure now that I have a serious panty fetish. It's the way they hold her; hint at hiding her; bite into her flesh; cling to her curves; cover her mound. It's the material and, I don't know, maybe it's the forbidden aspect to them, what they're hiding and that they're supposed to be hidden. Like I said before, I've never given women's underwear a first thought, never mind a second but that was before all this, before a girl got down to them and then offered them to me and now, well, I'm thinking they're my first fetish and the way they're making me feel, I'm hoping for a lot more of them. I touch her nicely swelling mound with the backs of my fingers and lightly travel into her gullies. "Open up you legs, Marta," I ask, noticing that my voice is a little hoarse.

"Jesus, you're a horny little thing, aren't you?" There is fun in her voice, she doesn't mean it as an insult.

I look up at her and see that her eyes are gleaming. "Man, I'm really into this, Marta, I'm just really loving this." My fingers have found their way under her elastic and I can feel her hair against my skin. I lean forward and kiss her mound then I bring my right hand between her legs and press my fingers into her anus, then into the wet spot at her opening."

"God, Mike, I'm just so there."

I quickly spin her towards the bed. She's out of her panties when she flops down and I swipe them off the floor as I press my mouth into her wet, hairy pussy. She's already screaming when I wrap her panties around my prick and I drink her cum as I shoot into the soft sexy fabric still hot from her body.

Now I'm feeling like I do after 14 straight hours of programming. I'm whacked. I rest for a minute with my face still on her, still breathing in that intoxicating smell. When she begins to move I stop her. "Stay there, OK? I want to look at you." I get up, get a pillow and put it under her head, then I get back on my knees on the floor again. Her legs are dangling over the side. I bend down real close so I can see her. "Do you know the names of this stuff?" I gently pinch a fold of skin.

"They're the outer and inner lips."

"Do you know what they're supposed to do?"

She was a little stiff but she begins to relax and she hooks the ankle that once had my come on it behind my neck. "You know, when I had all this figured out I was expecting this part to be a lot different, like, honestly, Mike, I thought I'd be directing you to where you're supposed to go; I expected you'd give me a few ... like, jabs and voila, we'd be at a new beginning. You were never supposed to be some kind of Don Juan lothario. Jesus, Mike, neck, earlobes, feet — toes for God's sake and then all the rest of it and we haven't even had sex yet!"

I couldn't resist licking her.

"I've been on the edge ever since you first touched me, Mike, that fabulous place where my whole body trembles just waiting for your fingers, or your lips or your mouth, even your breath or your words — they can all send me tumbling. And I've tumbled but I'd have fallen off that fabulous edge a dozen times if you hadn't kept me up there just tottering. God, Mike."

I touch her clitoris which is a little stiff. Then I start to rub it gently, in little circles. It gets harder and she starts to pant. I look up. She is smiling at me, I think I can see the love she's been talking about. Then she drops her head back and her panting becomes noisier. A trickle of fluid flows from her down into her anus which is puckered and kind of pulsating. She starts to shiver, her breasts flop against her ribs, she thrusts her pussy up to me. "Oh, Mike, Oh Mike, Oh, Mike ..." I rub her thigh and watch her. This intimacy astonishes me.

She trembles spastically for a good three minutes then sinks into the bed. She says it to the ceiling. "God, do you know how good you are at this?"

I feel good about this, it's a bit of a compliment. I kiss her a few times on the pussy, which is very wet now then I carefully peel her open and look inside. I can see her clitoris clearly now and what I guess is where she pees from and I can see where I'm supposed to fit but I'm getting hard again so I get up and get the bag on the table and I fish out the little pack and I sit down beside her and open it. "I'd better do this when I first get hard or I won't last a minute."

She takes the condom from me, gets to her knees and tells me to lie down. She has her mouth puckered as she tears open the package and places the condom on my head and rolls it on. She's all concentration but I'm looking at her tits which are hanging down and actually getting in her way. "I'll lower myself onto you, OK? You're going to break something called a hymen and I'm not sure how much it's supposed to hurt."

"Hurt?"

"First time, they'll be a bit of blood but it's no big deal — it's been done something like 10 billion times before."

She's all concentration again. She lifts her leg over me, places me at her opening and when she looks down on me her pinched pucker blossoms into her wide warm smile. "You just can't image how much I hope you're a B, Mike. Like I just want you so fucking much I'm going to be just devastated if this doesn't work."

I can feel myself enter her narrow opening and slide along her tight, slippery walls. She flinches but just for a second then she presses down again and I slide slowly into the centre of her until I can feel her bone press against mine and I can go no further. "Don't move, OK?" I whisper. "Let's just stay like this for a few minutes, let me feel what it's like to be in you."

She stays perfect still for a few seconds then she leans down and wraps her arms around my neck and nibbles on my lips. I nibble back and press my fingers into her back, sort of semi-hard because I want to force her breasts harder into me. I go to the small of her back, too and to her bum.

She has her face in my neck now, she is licking and sucking me. "Mike?"

I can feel the beginning of an orgasm deep inside me. I clench my butt cheeks to try to keep it there. "Ya?"

"If you don't try your very best to be a B I'm going to go over to your house and smash your floppy disk, your motherboard and your gigabytes, OK? I going to be so fucking mad that you aren't trying to make this work that I'm going to be lashing out. Just so you know. And I'm coming, Mike." she is panting now. "God, I think I'm going to explode."

I'm coming, too, so instinctively I thrust up at her, about as hard as I can with all her weight on me, I keep thrusting right through the pulsating thunderbolt that's shooting through me and even for awhile after because her screaming in my ear doesn't stop, she is going longer than me, so I just keep at it until her cries turn to moans and then diminish to whimpers and she almost melts into me, feeling as light and empty on me as I'm feeling inside.

I hoped she would just lay on me like this for awhile, even go to sleep there so I could feel her skin on me; her breath on my shoulder; her breasts sealed to my chest; her thighs hot against mine; her pussy pressing into me; her mouth pouting against my neck. But in a few seconds she rolls off me and edges over to the side of the mattress, as far away from me as she can. She curls into a ball and she lies like that for maybe a minute. Then I hear her voice, which is really weak. "Well? Are you?"

I don't understand any of this. Why she rolled away from me like that. Why she broke the intimacy: why I can't feel her melting into me; can't feel us melding together; can't feel us fused by our hot mingling sweat. I feel lost and empty. "Am I what?"

"Are you a B?"

Ah, yes, that again. I peel off my condom, slide down to the end of the bed and head downstairs where I throw the condom in the garbage, pick up the half bottle of wine and two glasses and hurry back up. She hasn't moved.

I scramble onto the bed, pour two glasses and hand one to her. She slowly takes it with my encouraging words, "How many times do we lose our virginity?"

This pulls her out of her funk. She sits up and shuffles over to lie back against the headboard, her wonderful breasts swelling onto her pooching belly. She's in full pout, her puckering lips pursed in concentration. "I love you, Mike. I want you so badly I can hardly stand it."

I can't think and it's not just because I've finally gotten laid. It's because I can have her. I can take her. I can just say OK and those tits are mine, that pussy is mine and those eyes behind the oval glasses can be yearning for me for the rest of my life.

I finish off my wine, put the glass on the side table, lie down with my head on her lap and reach up with both hands for her left breast. She bends forward so I can take the nipple in my mouth. I can't think, but as I suck I try to. I try to image, as I did before, the next day without her and the next week, a week without her, without the pout turning to that smile, without that body demanding me to touch it, without her words convincing me I am loved and wanted and desired. You just don't turn away from this. But you can't make a rational decision with a hard-on.

I pulled her down and for the first time give myself to her with a passion that comes from deep inside of me. She has given herself to me, announced her undying love for me, had convinced me utterly and I don't know if it's appreciation for this, surrender or requited love but I kissed her passionately with everything I've got and we roll and moan until we can bare it no longer and we touch each other to instant orgasms.

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers