A Babe in the Woods

Story Info
A romantic walk in the park goes wrong.
3.3k words
3.68
406.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going on another “boring date.” We would go out to eat at a cheap restaurant, then dancing, and home sometimes to get it on or Dan would just pass out. Our relationship was on the slippery slope, and you could say going downhill fast. We have had the same argument about doing something different, most every time we went for a night out.

I got ready to go out for the night. I wore my jeans with a black leather belt, my boots, a tube top, and an open vest. Dan wore a grubby work T-shirt and dirty torn jeans. We went out dancing, mostly I danced, and Dan watched and drank, and drank. By the time 10:30 rolled around, he was pretty well drunk. I did not drink much, since I figured that I would be doing the driving as usual.

During the seemingly long drive home, there was a park with a small pond, the grass covered in a light fog. Perfect for a romantic walk, so I thought. The moon was shining brightly.

“Dan, my love, we are going to the park over there. Let's go for a walk and find the pond that is around here somewhere.” I said in my best romantic voice.

“A walk? Yeah, right just what I want to do. I can barely stand! Let's just go home and get naked.” Dan whined.

I parked the car, then shut off the engine. I waited a few minuets till the “night life” started up again. That was one of the many problems I had with Dan. He was Pro City life, and I enjoyed getting away from the city life. I sighed, pulled off my boots, socks dropped the keys in my boots and walked out into the fog enshrouded park.

“Come on Dan! Catch me if you want me!” I half-heartedly shouted.

I looked around, no one was here, so I flashed Dan my tits, and went out into the trees. Finally, he got out of the car and chased me, stumbling and tripping. So I eventually let him catch me. He tackled me in the wet grass, and we started kissing, in his drunken way. Let us just say he missed a lot, and he was getting angry.

Dan slipped off my vest, and pulled up my tube top, then nibbled and licked my nipples. I took off my top, while he worked at unfastening my jeans. I pulled them off quickly, then Dan removed my panties. I helped him to stand up, and I unzipped him. Dan pulled his cock out limp as a wet noodle. Well, if I wanted it erect, I would have to do the work myself.

I stroked his cock gently, lightly kissing and licking the head, until he was finally hard. To get Dan ready, I swallowed him all the way, while I ever so gently squeezed his balls, sucking hard, my tongue teasing as I let him slide in and out of my mouth. He pushed me back, and Dan fell down on me. Awkwardly he got between my legs, and licked me until I reached an orgasm, which really did not take long. Dan then moved up and slid his cock into me. Dan slowly fucked me until I was almost ready to scream, then stopped.

“Dan? Put it back in, do not stop now!” I pleaded.

“Love, remember that time, when you insisted that I handcuffed you to the bed? That was really wild, for you wasn't it?” He said slowly.

“I remember you leaving me like that for an hour to go get a six pack of beer. It was pretty exciting, though, yes.” I said wondering just where this conversation was headed.

Dan produced a length of rope, from where I have no idea.

“Let me tie you to a tree, and fuck you from behind!” Dan said with a lecherous grin.

“What? Have you gone mad? I don't think so! Out here in public?” I said a little louder than I should have.

“There's no one here! It's Midnight! Come on love!” he said angrily.

Reluctantly I put all my clothes in a neat pile, and hugged a nearby tree. My heart raced, I could hardly breath, as I felt the rope bite into me. Naturally I was scared, but very aroused, too. Next, to my surprise Dan covered my eyes with a blindfold. Dan was full of surprises this evening. Suddenly Dan grabbed my hips, and shoved his cock into my pussy very hard! Dan pumped me like an animal for a few minuets then stopped, and withdrew.

Pain shot through me when Dan light my ass up with his leather belt. No warm up hand spanking, or light blows. Dan tore into me with a vengeance; I let out several screams as blow after blow rained down on my unprepared ass.

“You should see your ass baby, it looks to be cherry red.” Dan laughed sarcastically.

Dan slid just the tip of his cock inside of me, I pushed back to him, the ropes tight on me, and I was feeling so hot and wet inside. After a few more strokes Dan exploded inside of me, and I screamed from an incredible orgasm. Exhausted I leaned on the tree, catching my breath, as Dan zipped his pants. He whacked my ass a couple more times, and said

“See ya later sweet heart!”

I screamed at him, he laughed, slapped my ass again, and said,

“You have no sense of humor, do you? So much for you being the adventurous one.”

I stood waiting for him now to untie the ropes.

“Oh, oh, man, shit. This can't be, Fuck! I don't believe this!” He shouted.

“Now what?” I inquired.

“Um, I can’t untie these knots, and I left my knife on the dresser at home.”

“Okay, ha ha, very funny Dan I laughed,” anger slowly rising in my voice.

“Now untie me already.”

“I'm sorry, I really am, but I'm not kidding.” Dan said flatly.

I let out a panicky moan, and wiggled and pulled against the ropes. Dan said he'd just take the car, go home, get a knife, and be back in no more than an hour. I argued with him not to leave me, but I knew there was no other way out. He slapped my ass, and was gone. I called him to throw my top over my shoulders, and to put my pants on, but he was gone. I stood there helplessly, waiting, and waiting.

Was it getting lighter out? Damn was the sun coming up, where the hell is Dan? These thoughts, and many more raced through my mind. I heard a female voice behind me. I jumped, even though I was fearfully expecting for someone to find me here before Dan got back to set me free.

“You look like you're in a bit of a predicament sweetie.” She said laughing.

“Umm, could you help untie me, please?” I ask this stranger.

“I have read stories about people being tied up, and left out in public to be discovered.” Again she laughed, this time with a little bit of evil in that laugh. My heart sank, to be at this stranger’s mercy as helpless as I currently was.

“I should probably help you, or kick your ass for fun. Yes, I will help you in your time of need, but this is even better.”

“Huh?”

She positioned herself between the tree that I was tied to, and my naked body. My female assailant slipped her head down between my legs. She had a hand on each of knees, and gently spread my legs apart. My assailant explored awkwardly with her tongue until she found my cunthole. My pussy held onto her finger as she slipped a finger inside of me.

“Please lick me more”, I pleaded. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my slit as she fingered my hole. My assailant spread my lips apart with her fingers revealing her hard little clit. She licked my clit and sucked it into her mouth flicking it with her tongue.

I began panting heavily.

“Don't stop now,” I whispered “I want you to make me cum.”

I certainly hope she was enjoying the taste of my juicy cunt. She slipped her tongue into my pussy and fucked me with her tongue. My female assailant spread me farther open with her fingers and she lapped eagerly at my pussy juices. Then she went back to sucking and licking my clit. I rocked my pelvis back and forth rubbing my clit on her long tongue.

My legs trembled as I came for her. My creamy juices dripped from my throbbing pussy. My assailant drank as much of my sticky cum as she could.

“Ummm, you do taste good sweetie.” said my assailant.

“Thanks a lot, hopefully some day I will be able to return the favor.” Said I hoarsely.

I leaned against the tree for support I was feeling tired, spent would be more descriptive. Suddenly, my assailant put her hands on the back my ass and pushed till her lips were snugly on my clit. She began her pleasure attack again licking my clit and nibbling at my pussy lips. Her tongue moved up to my clit again and she sucked it in and out of her mouth.

She inserted two fingers into me and fucked me harder as she sucked my throbbing clitoris. My assailant inserted a third finger, this was too much for me to take. I screamed as I came in her mouth. She licked the hot juices from my pussy and again commented on how good I tasted.

“Since you are not in a position to reciprocate, I just know you will be all to eager for this payment” my assailant laughed.

I heard the sound of a belt being pulled from her jeans, and she whipped my bare ass. I screamed in pain as the leather and the studs stung my ass cheeks. Over and over, harder with each swing, she beat my poor ass until I was certain my cheeks were again bright red.

She said “Mmm, that was good, I needed that, was it good for you too hon?”

She laughed wickedly, and said she'd go call several friends over right away to put out the fire. As she walked away I could hear the sound of a cell phone being dialed. After probably half an hour, she must have fulfilled her promise, as at least four guys came up behind me. I must have dozed, for I let out a scream again as I felt a huge cock suddenly press against my pussy, and then slam inside me. Two of them held my legs out, so I was completely horizontal as the man drove deeper and harder into me. Thankfully he came quickly, but I wasn't empty long before the next took his place. He pounded me quickly, he lasted quite a while. I came several times as he raped my sopping wet pussy.

The next one said he didn't want sloppy left-overs, and smeared something on my ass hole. I struggled and squealed as his finger poked into my ass. My fighting served only aroused them more, he pressed his cock into my ass, pushing hard, ripping me open,
painfully. After an eternity, he was all the way inside of me, and slowly, he pulled his thick cock out of my ass, then rammed it back, fast. I couldn't even scream; he started fucking me hard and violently, it felt like he was tearing my ass apart. Finally, he unloaded his cum into my ass. I was fucked in my ass again, my pussy was fucked three more times, or so.

They left, and not long after, another group came by. The first pushed his cock up into me, and fucked me hard and steady, then blew his load on my back. I heard several other men's voices, he called them over, and I stood there like a fuck toy for them. One by one the others took turns, slamming cock after cock up inside me, splattering cum all over my naked body. They fucked my pussy many times, I couldn't even count, and my ass more times. I was very weak now, cum trailed down my thighs.

When they were through using me, they partially cut me loose from the tree. It took me a little while to snap the rope. I was finally free, just as I removed the blindfold I heard squealing tires. I turned in the direction of the sound. All I could see was a pair of taillights rapidly disappearing.

I rubbed my wrists to get the circulation back in them ouch it seemed every nerve was on fire. I looked around for my clothes but I could not find them, just great they left me to walk home stark naked. The sun was rising, and the fog was thinning. Not a very good situation to be in, hell this night sucked. Thankfully there was no one around to watch as I squatted down to pee.

I saw what appeared to be some houses off in the distance. It looked like as good a place as any to start looking for some clothes. Hopefully I can find something left out on a clothesline. It will make getting home a lot easier if I can find something to wear. Off I went to explore, and hope none was about this morning. It couldn't get any worse. Could it???

My search of several backyards proved fruitless. Time to move on. I looked both ways, and darted across a street. To my delight I spied a yard sale sign a few houses down from where I crouched between parked cars. I cautiously approached. The sign said that the sale was in the back. Good for them, I might get lucky yet. As I passed a window with soft light emitting from it, I was drawn to take a peek inside.

In a matter of seconds a man and woman were both completely naked. I failed to suppress a little gasp as the woman dropped before the man and grabbed his thrusting cock with both hands. Then the woman's tongue darted out and licked all around the big knob. Okay, so I should have moved on, but I did not. My gaze was riveted to the couple in the room. I looked around to make sure no one saw what I was doing. That'd be embarrassing!

The woman had gone down lower and was licking the man's heavy hanging testicles. The man tapped the woman's head lightly and she pulled her face back, her parted lips glistening wetly in the light. The couple climbed onto the bed, they were getting where they'd be more comfortable. After all I had been through this night; getting sexy-hot from what I'd already seen and I hoped for more.

The man had straddled the woman after she'd gotten on her back. One of his hands was kneading one big breast and he was tonguing the other mound of flesh. Watching the guy tongue jabbing around and against the nipple, which it was easy to see had gotten hard, made me vividly aware of the way my own nipples had become stiffly erect. I could probably just touch my spiked breasts with my fingers and start coming like crazy.

What a dilemma to be in, I was ready to crawl through that window, and join them. Knowing my luck, I would scare them, and end up in jail. Looking down at my red and sore breasts I thought better of it. Being tied to a tree had abused my breasts. Rubbing against the smooth looking bark while being fucked silly was sort of like rubbing on sandpaper. I abandoned my voyeuristic distraction, and concentrated on my goal.

The door to the garage was locked with a rusty lock. The hasp on the door was not very secure, it was barely held in place by loose screws. I pushed on the door, but it held. Looking around, there was no one in sight. I was certain that the owners were way too busy to hear any noise, I was about to make. I put my shoulder close to the door, and slammed into it. It gave way, and splintered as the door flew open. Perfect, I thought to myself. I entered the garage looking for the spoils.

I almost made a major mistake, I reached for the light switch but stopped just short of turning on the lights. I quickly scanned the interior of the garage. Lots of the normal Garage Sale stuff. Towards the back of the garage was a pole suspended from the ceiling with clothing hung upon it. The lady of he house’s clothes was way too small for me to wear. I found a pair of coveralls that looked like they might fit.

To my pleasant surprise, I found a set of Tiger Stripe Fatigues scrunched between two coats. The Tiger Stripes were broken in, though still crisp in their coloring. I took down the pants and put them on. They were a little long in the legs but they did fit nicely when I tightened the side straps. I grabbed the Fatigue jacket and tried it on, it was a little big also. I liked my fatigue shirt a little roomy. After searching a little longer, I found a worn pair of black “treads” and clean socks.

I was ready to get out of there, when I spotted several pair of combat boots sitting on a workbench. Thankfully, I found a pair that fit fairly well, when I tightened up the laces. To my delight I found an old Air Force survival knife, and belt so I decided to them with me. I cut off the tags, with the intent of sending them the money for the goods I just acquired. I would have liked to have searched further. Not a really good idea since it was getting much lighter out. I had spent way too much time here as it was, I needed to get in get the job done and the get the heck out. The couple would not be having sex all day. I had no doubt that they would soon be headed out here, ready to start their sale very soon.

Peering out of the door, I saw no one around, which made me happy. Two steps out of the door I froze when I heard a dog barking. I turned my head to see a German Shepherd. I would have crapped in my pants had I the time that is how scared I was. The dog slowly advanced towards me. Fighting off a dog was definitely not in my plans.

I turned towards the back wooden fence, and hauled ass. It is amazing just what adrenaline will do for an exhausted person. I had one chance to escape and I took it. I hit the corner of the fence and flew over the top, landed and rolled to my feet. I did not slow down till I had crossed several blocks. Fortunately for me the lot behind the scene of my crime was empty.

When I stopped and turned around there was no pursuit by the dog, or anyone else. I had made it so far. I was fairly certain that my attire would not draw to much attention. After searching through the pockets of my stolen clothes, I found Fifty Dollars with of money that was folded up tight in the left breast pocket in an old crumpled envelope.

I will not bore you with the rest of the details. I made it home, and found out that the bum got caught by the cops for selling drugs, and he went to jail. I moved elsewhere.