A Baby for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you found me crying, it was mostly because I was feeling sorry for myself. Tim was the only family I had, so my death wasn't going to hurt anyone left behind. Some of my friends would understand; others would scratch their heads and wonder why, but either way, in a few weeks or months they would forget me and it would be like I had never existed at all. If I was very lucky, Tim and I would be together again in some sort of afterlife, perhaps, but I wasn't feeling very lucky. But at least it was going to stop hurting.

"You came upstairs, lay on my bed, and held me. I took off my clothes and we had sex, because since I was going to be dead in less than twenty-four hours anyway, I was at least going to go out with a bang. You know how much I like sex, and sex was the only joy I had left. If it wasn't you, I was going to go back down to the bar and I was going to be the easiest piece of ass some guy had ever picked up."

Tears began to flow down her face and she made no attempt to wipe them away. "But you know what you did? You did something I didn't expect: you held me and tenderly made love to me, just the way Tim used to, like you cared about me, like I was more to you than just a piece of ass. It was the first time anyone had made love to me since Tim died. I fucked; I didn't make love. Nobody wanted to make love to me, and I had come to believe that nobody ever would want to again. But all of a sudden, there you were, doing just that. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the first even faint glimmer of hope I had had since the day Tim died.

"The next morning, I kept waiting for the shoe to drop, for you to just say, 'See you later', and take off, leaving me right where I had been. I was actually surprised when I got out of the shower and you were still there. You touched me and when I looked in your eyes, I saw you actually cared. You told me you wanted to see me again, and I could see in your eyes that you meant it. I had managed to convince myself that nobody wanted me and that nobody ever would again, but yet there you were, and I knew you wanted me. Not just in a sexual way, either; you really wanted me.

"You drove me to the airport, and instead of just dropping me off at the curb, you parked the car and walked me to Security. Then you hugged me and kissed me tenderly, and told me again that you wanted to see me again. For the first time in six months, I had hope that someday I might love and be loved again by someone. I didn't know if that someone was going to be you, but it could happen, and maybe, eventually, the pain was going to go away.

"I flew home and drove to my house, then made a beeline for the bedroom. I dumped the pills in the toilet and flushed them, and after I did, I felt incredibly relieved. My hands shook for probably five minutes afterward, but when they finally stopped, I called you to let you know I had made it home safely, and I could tell you were genuinely glad to hear from me. That told me that you hadn't forgotten me before my plane even took off.

"That was eight months ago, almost to the day. Brad, I'm scared to say this, because the absolute last thing I want to do is scare you away, but I love you. Please don't be afraid of that. I'm not going to get all clingy and weird or start talking about getting married or any of that. I don't even expect you to love me back. But I do love you, and I just have to tell you."

Brad smiled and pulled her fully on top of him for a kiss. They kissed passionately for several minutes, and then each turned on their sides, facing one another. He looked relieved.

"I'm glad to hear you say that," he smiled. "Because I love you, too, and I was afraid I was the only one who felt this way."

She melted into his arms as they kissed even more fiercely than before. He rolled on top of her and she spread her legs welcomingly. He slipped effortlessly inside her, her hot love tunnel already well-lubed by her natural juices for her lover's entrance.

He slid inside her fully, and without a condom, they each felt the heat and tenderness of each other's genitals as never before. She buried her mouth into his strong shoulder and gently bit him, as she brought her feet up and caressed his buttocks with her soft heels.

"I'd better stop and get a condom," he said.

"It's not necessary, my love," she whispered. "I'm on birth control. I'll explain later. Right now, let me feel your seed inside me."

"Alright."

He thrust into her and she slid her hips back against him to meet his thrusts. He had never felt such heat around his cock. It was as if she was on fire inside. Neither had he ever been so keenly aware of the inside of a woman: it felt like he could feel every centimeter of her vaginal walls, feel her lubrication easing him in and out of her, and feel her tight Kegel muscles squeezing him.

For her part, her vagina was practically overloading her brain with stimulus: she felt the head of his cock, the sensitive frenulum just behind the head, and every ridge and vein along his shaft as it slid in and out of her. Her cervix was drawn back to accommodate him, yet she could still feel the approach of his tip with each stroke, stopping just short of an uncomfortable impact, then reverse direction and repeat the process. She felt an incredible depth of desire toward him and of him toward her, and of love she had not known in a long time. Even as much as she and Tim had loved one another, she could not recall it ever feeling quite so intense as this. Perhaps it was because she had lost love and believed it gone forever, and now it was all the sweeter for having found it again.

She bit her lower lip hard enough that it hurt as she fought off the orgasm her body so longed to have. She was ready to cum seconds after he entered her, so strong was their desire for one another, and she could not recall ever reaching the plateau so quickly.

His pace and breathing changed, even before he announced that he was close. "Yes," she moaned softly into his ear. "Cum for me. Cum inside the woman who loves you."

"Ohh!" he cried out as his orgasm began. "Tina, I love you so much..."

"And I love you, my darling," she whispered.

She felt the first shot of his cum impact her cervix, followed by the second, even stronger. That did it. She let go of her own barely-restrained orgasm and her entire body shook like from an electric current. Oh, God, what an orgasm this was! She covered his lips with her own and screamed into his open mouth as his cock flooded her vagina with his seed.

Very slowly and gradually their orgasms tapered off and they each released the death grip they had on one another. She had gripped him so tightly that the next morning he would have bruises on his upper back from her fingers. She lavished kisses on his chest and caressed his hips and thighs with her soft feet as he slowly relaxed. They kissed one more time and told each other 'I love you', before he slipped out of her and collapsed beside her on the bed. A large deposit of his cum followed him out.

"Oh, my God," she breathed, echoing what both of them felt just then. "You're going to give me a heart attack."

"You'd better not have a heart attack!" he laughed. "You're the doctor here, you know. We're both screwed if you do that."

"There are far worse ways to go. At least I'd die with a smile on my face," she giggled.

"Yeah, but at the funeral I'd probably have to punch anyone who said, 'She looks so natural'. I'd be like, 'How the hell do you know?'" That brought on a bout of laughter from both of them.

She raised up on her elbows and looked down at the semen trickling out of her and onto the sheet below. "First cream pie you've ever given me," she declared proudly. "Well, first vaginal cream pie. My asses don't count. Those pies were just for practice."

"Congratulations," he smiled. "I may have just given you that child you asked for."

"No. I went back on birth control three, maybe four months ago."

"Why? I thought you wanted a baby."

"And I still do," she said, resting her head on his chest once more. "But only if we both want one. Eight months ago, I was asking you, in effect, to be a sperm donor. That's before I fell in love with you. I would be overjoyed to have a child with you, but only if we both want it. When I realized I love you, I decided that decisions needed to be about us and we, not just I and me. The reason I didn't tell you before was because one, it takes a couple of months to become fully effective, and two, I wanted to find out if you felt the same about me that I was feeling for you."

They spent the following day at the amusement park again, though the fun they had was tempered somewhat by the knowledge that Tina had to fly home later that evening. That was always the hardest part about their get-togethers: knowing that they had only a brief while to enjoy each other's company. Something was going to have to give, they both knew. A few months later, it did.

=======

Four months later, she reminded him that the one-year anniversary of the beginning of their relationship was coming up.

"We should go someplace special," she smiled. "Where do you want to go? My treat."

"Actually, I'm way ahead of you," he laughed. "I've already started making arrangements. How does a weekend in the Bahamas sound?"

"Ooh, sounds like fun!" she giggled. "I've never been to the Bahamas. I've heard it's beautiful, though."

"It is," he confirmed. "All you have to do is arrange a three-day weekend off and get yourself a ticket to Nassau. I'll meet you there, and everything else is already set."

She arranged a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off, and bought her ticket. The ticket she bought would require her to leave home before the sun was even up, but it got her into Nassau at a few minutes after 10:00 in the morning. The early wakeup was worth it to maximize the time she got to spend with Brad and whatever plans he had made. She had no idea what he was planning, but she was certain it would be exciting. She informed Brad about her flight plans, and he confirmed that everything was arranged.

"Fantastic. I'm going to have some surprises waiting for you," he teased. "Some big surprises."

"Can't I at least have a hint?" she begged.

"Nope, sorry. I don't want to ruin any of the surprises. Besides, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me. You'd say I was pulling your leg."

"Oh, alright," she grumbled.

Brad flew down the day before her arrival to make sure every last detail was in order. On Friday morning, he returned to the airport and waited for her outside Security. When she appeared, he lifted her in the air with a huge bear hug, spinning her around as she squealed with delight.

"Be careful," she smiled as he set her down and kissed her. "This is all I'm wearing, you know." He looked her over: she wore a wide-brimmed sun hat, a pretty, flowered blue sundress, and sandals.

"I thought you weren't shy," he grinned.

"I'm not. But if Security sees anything, they might want to do a body cavity search on me," she giggled. "And you're the only one allowed to do that."

"Come on," he said, kissing her. "We have another flight to catch."

"Oh? What time is that?"

"When we get there," he shrugged. "Don't worry, they won't leave without me: I'm the pilot."

"Oh-kayyy," she said slowly, intrigued. She didn't know he was a pilot. Well, he had said he had some pretty big surprises in store for her this weekend. If this was just the first one he was choosing to reveal, it was going to be an interesting trip!

He took her bag for her and they went outside to catch a taxi. To her surprise, the cab stayed on the airport property, driving around to a mile or so from the terminal. Five minutes later, they cleared through a guarded gate and pulled up outside a hangar. Brad waved to what she guessed to be a mechanic standing on the tarmac a short distance away. The man waved back and then ran off into the large building. A few minutes later, the massive doors slid open, and he reappeared, astride a small tractor with a large, sleek helicopter being towed behind on wheels.

"Our flight's here," he smiled, tossing their bags into the large and spacious cabin. "Ready to go?"

"Umm, sure."

"Just one thing: you have to take off your clothes."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all. Take off your dress and shoes and toss them in the back of the bird. You can keep your hat on, or take it off."

She looked at him, trying to decide if he was joking or not, and glanced over at the mechanic. Finally she shrugged, handed her hat to Brad, and lifted her dress over her head. Just as she had said, she was nude underneath. Then she slid her feet out of her sandals, picked them up, and handed them to Brad, retrieving her hat from him.

"I assume you're going to x-ray these?" she teased.

He tossed her clothes into the back, then opened the front left cockpit door for her. She got in and settled into the comfortable seat, as he helped her into the five-point restraints, helped her put on a headset, adjusted the microphone, and lastly pointed out what not to touch and where not to put her feet. Once she was settled in, he got in on the other side, strapped in, and adjusted his own headset. He fussed with a panel between the seats and other controls over their heads, and she heard the whine of generators and turbines spooling up as the control panel came to life. Even for someone as intelligent as Tina, the dozens of gauges, screens, and switches were bewildering, and she wondered how on earth anyone could make sense of it all.

"Ready to go?" he grinned. His voice came through plainly through her headset.

"Why not?" she laughed. "This is obviously a dream and I'm going to wake up any second now, so let's go."

Another couple of switches and overhead, the massive four-bladed rotor began to spin, slowly at first, but rapidly speeding up until the blades were a nearly-invisible blur. He keyed a button on the cyclic and spoke briefly. The words sounded like English, but they were virtually incomprehensible to her. She recognized maybe one word in ten, words such as "tower", "takeoff", and "heading". The rest of it was a mishmash of rapid-fire lingo that she couldn't begin to decipher. When the reply came back in heavily accented English, the only two words she understood were a quick and emotionless "good day" at the end.

Brad's eyes swept over the various gauges, quickly but carefully making sure all of the needles were safely in the green area of their respective instruments. Satisfied, he twisted the motorcycle-style throttle and slowly lifted the collective between their seats. She felt the aircraft get lighter for a second, like a wild beast eager to take to the air, and then watched as the ground fell away. The takeoff felt like riding a glass elevator, and it didn't seem so much that they had taken off as it did that the ground simply dropped away beneath them. After takeoff, there was a whirr of machinery as the wheels tucked themselves neatly away into the fuselage and doors closed seamlessly over them. Brad tilted the cyclic forward. The nose dipped slightly, and suddenly they were moving forward. A moment later, the airport disappeared behind them, and soon they were over the ocean.

"You never told me you were a pilot," she observed, looking at him sideways with a little smile.

"Oh," he said simply. After a few seconds, he added, "Tina, my love?"

"Yes?"

"I'm a pilot."

"You don't say," she quipped dryly. She had a feeling this was a minor surprise compared with the surprises that doubtlessly lay ahead. In fact, when she later told friends and colleagues about her weekend away, the helicopter ride was so insignificant that she barely mentioned it.

Along the way, he gave her a brief tour of the cockpit, pointing out various instruments and briefly explaining (and demonstrating) what the cyclic, collective, and rudder pedals did. One instrument she found especially interesting was one with numbers around the face and a green arc that covered three-quarters of the dial. The needle rested solidly on a little hash mark just past "120", at almost exactly the six o'clock position.

"Speedometer?" she guessed.

"Air speed indicator. Close enough. We're doing 125 knots." He did some quick mental arithmetic. "Around 140 or 145 miles per hour. And to answer your next question, we're at 300 feet altitude."

She looked down through the Plexiglas panel under her feet at the ocean whitecaps just a hundred yards below, racing by at more than two miles a minute, and swallowed hard. She knew the jet she had just flown in on flew nearly five times as fast as they were going, but down here with the water seemingly almost close enough to touch, the sensation of speed was much more dramatic. It felt like riding in the passenger seat of a high-performance sports car: thrilling, but a little frightening at the same time. Her admiration for her lover took a little step upward as she watched him take a difficult and dangerous task and make it look easy.

"Forget I asked," she said, and Brad grinned at the pale expression he could see out of the corner of his eye.

Ten minutes later, a tiny island came into view. Brad slowly reduced their speed from 125 knots to a much more sedate 50, reducing their altitude at the same time, then banked the helicopter gradually to the right as they gracefully circumnavigated the little patch of land from barely one hundred feet. The entire island wasn't more than a few acres, but it was bordered by pristine white sandy beach all around, except for the center, where a magnificent house sat on a small rise, shaded by trees. A stone path led from the house down to a sheltered lagoon, where an expensive-looking speedboat was docked. The boat, she noticed, was painted in the same elegant colors and in the same pattern as the helicopter.

Fifty yards or so from the house was a concrete pad with an "H" inside a circle painted on it. Beside it, an orange windsock hung limply in the light breeze. Brad hauled back on the cyclic, bringing the nose up sharply and expertly reducing their speed almost instantly until they were barely moving forward. The landing gear came out and locked into place as he approached the pad at a forty-five degree angle to the ground, gradually moving the collective downward while edging the cyclic forward at the same time. After a moment, they settled onto the concrete like a butterfly with sore feet, in the dead center of the painted circle. Brad secured several switches and the rotor blades slowed to a stop, as the turbines and generators wound down.

"We're here," Brad said, giving her a huge grin.

He removed his headset and hung it on a hook overhead, then did the same with Tina's, before releasing his restraints and doing the same for her. By the time he exited the cockpit, Tina had let herself out the other side.

He led her around the island, pointing out this interesting feature or that, and then up to the house. It was fairly large, but not extremely so, with spacious accommodations for six or, in his words, "eight, if they're really good friends." The master bedroom featured an enormous king-size bed in a room with a tiled roof and glass walls that could be slid open for ventilation. Just off the beach on one side stood a tall windmill that provided electricity for the island. Though the entire house was air-conditioned, the cross-through ventilation made it largely unnecessary.

"So, what do you think?" he smiled. "Like it?"

"Like it!" she gushed. "I love it! I don't think I want to know how much this place rents for. I'm sure I don't want to know what it costs to buy. Please tell me you're not spending a fortune for us to stay here. I mean, I'm impressed, but I'm going to be mad if you tell me you spent thousands of dollars to rent this for the weekend."

1...345678