A Babysitter Gets Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Lori was extremely reluctant to try bondage yet eventually she agreed. Being tied up and bound to the bed was scary, but Pam made sure she didn't use any radical force or extreme sexual measures. When Pam introduced pussy spanking, it turned into one of the hottest and most satisfying encounters, as Lori creamed prematurely and so fast the climax was unbelievable.

It happened on a Friday night when Brad was away and Pam was free to stay all night. They had already tried bondage on each other and Pam decided to ramp it up a little. Once Lori was handcuffed and tied to the four corners of the bed, she whispered in Lori's ear. "Lori, my love, you've been a very bad girl," Pam said. "You need to be punished."

A shiver shot through Lori's entire body, as the girl rubbed her pelvis and then ran her nails up and down the insides of her velvety thighs. The first slap hit her already wet labia and Lori was shocked. She gasped and let out little whimpers, as more slaps rained down between her splayed legs. "Huuugggg, huuugggg," she moaned, as her pussy started to burn.

"You need a good spanking... a very good spanking," Pam whispered and quickly turned the milky flesh into a beet red color. "My love, you've been a bad, bad girl. You've been naughty by having sex with your teenage babysitter."

Lori cringed and realized it was true. She was immoral and did deserve a spanking. Had the beating been mild and tame, Lori might have survived. Each slap echoed through the room, as Pam administered a stern spanking. Her crotch was on fire and somehow the teenager managed to strike her most sensitive clitoris with each slap. Every muscle in her body tightened and her ass came off the bed, as Lori shoved her pelvis at the powerful girl.

Pam stared at the rosy pussy and made sure her aim was perfect. "Oh my, oh my, you look wet... very wet," she whispered and beat the noticeable clitty with her middle finger.

"Pleeeeeee, please, no," she begged, as her guts went into severe convulsions so fast that Lori couldn't stop her body from bouncing wildly up and down.

When Pam pulled one of the swollen pussy lips off to the side, it fully exposed the swollen clitoris. "Oh jeeesus, you're soaked... soaking wet. Does mommy need a spanking?"

"No, no... nooooo."

"WHAT? Does mommy need a spanking, I asked?"

"Nnnn, yeeeaaa, yeeeaaasss."

Pam realized the woman was experiencing a premature orgasm and she took control real fast. She slapped the exposed clitoris a few times and relished the pitiful whimpering coming from Lori. Then her fingers slipped into the dripping pussy lips and seized the throbbing clitty. Pam pinched the clit and yanked it all the way out of the swollen and reddened lips. The juices flowed freely and made the bud extremely slippery, but Pam didn't let go, as she ripped a prolonged climax out of her mature lover.

Lori would never forget the bondage or pussy spanking. She climaxed like a schoolgirl and then the two made mad passionate love for the next two hours. Each experienced earthshaking orgasms and then they fell into a stupor for some much needed rest. Pam was delighted with her progress of making Lori a devoted slave, but there was more to her devious scheming and she decided it was time.

Pam was ready now that Lori willingly accepted bondage and some S&M. Her brother's fantasy was foremost on her mind and Pam decided the upcoming 4th of July celebrations held in their neighborhood was the opportune time to implement her clever plan. Lori was an instrumental organizer and Pam knew the woman would attend the festivities at least for a little while. The best part was that her husband Brad was away on one of his frequent business trips, which meant Lori would need a babysitter.

Pam contemplated being along with the woman, which would provide her with the opportunity to fulfil her deceitful plan. Lori worked hard on the neighborhood celebrations and she felt obligated to attend even though she was hesitant. She didn't like going out alone, but she had to or miss the party because Brad was away. Lori even considered getting someone else to babysit because she was reluctant to be alone with Pam after their relationship developed into a forbidden erotic affair.

Eventually Lori overcame her unwillingness and decided on Pam to babysit. When the girl came over, Lori gave her some hurried instructions before rushing off to the festivities. Everything at the celebrations went off without a hitch, but Lori still had nagging doubts and reservations. The party was still in full swing when she decided it was time to go home. Since the festivities were within walking distance, the short ten minute walk gave Lori time to think.

When she got home and her hand grasped the front doorknob, Lori sucked in a deep breath and worked up some courage. She entered the dimly lit living room and found Pam sitting on the sofa watching television. Despite being a little tipsy, Lori still wasn't comfortable being alone with the girl. "Hi. Everything was okay?" she asked.

"Yes, perfect," Pam replied and padded the soft cushion in a welcoming motion. "Come! You're in time for the last part of the movie."

Lori slowly removed her jacket and walked across the room. When she sat down, nothing happened and that surprised her a little. She stared at the TV and recognized the actors and movie so it was easy to follow despite missing most of the plot. The transition from aloof and indifference to one that had the two locked in a loving embrace was magical.

They watched the movie and Pam offered snacks, as the seating arrangement slowly got more intimate. When an arm went around her neck, Lori reluctantly let the embrace happen. "I can go after the movie if you wish," Pam said.

Lori was stunned by the girl's remark and realized it was the perfect chance to end the evening without anything happening. "No, it is too late. Too late to go home and you should stay," she replied and her heart fluttered, as she uttered the words despite knowing she was being stupid for not rejecting the girl. "Please stay. I want you to stay."

The arm tightened and the embrace instantly grew more intimate. Lori tried to keep watching the movie, but it was difficult when the hands started fondling her all over. "I was afraid... afraid you would not want me," Pam whispered.

A heated kiss ensued and luckily took her breath away. Lori didn't know what to say so she simply sat still and allowed Pam to feel her up. A skilled hand went into her blouse and Lori tried to remain calm and in control. They both returned to the movie, but the fondling didn't stop.

She felt like a teenager again. Lori took her eyes off the movie and glanced down at her chest. She watched the skilled fingers pinch and roll a rock-hard nipple around and each determined squeeze sent shivers all through her body. Then her other boob was completely exposed and so was the most sensitive nipple, as the caresses turned the bud into stone.

When the movie ended, the transition was enthralling. The young babysitter got to her feet and pulled the woman to her feet. Lori's top was already unbuttoned and it was easy for Pam to strip the garment on the way to the bedroom. They entered the room and stood just inside the doorway, as Pam took off her clothes and removed most of Lori's.

Lori stood in the dimly lit room in her bra and panties and noticed Pam's luscious nakedness. When the girl took her hand and guided her to the bed, Lori didn't resist. Pam hastily coaxed her to lie down and it felt like she was a teenager again, as Lori vowed to merely let it happen despite knowing she should put a stop to the encounter.

The mood quickly got heated and Pam took charge of the timid married woman, as she wrapped Lori in a tight intimate embrace. "I adore you so much. I love you," she whispered. "I will never forget what you did when my boyfriend jilted me."

Hearing about rejection made her embrace the girl. "I love you," Lori replied and realized that it might be true. "I love you."

Her fingers slipped under the bra and groped the luscious breast. "I've never had anyone I could trust. I can talk to you and tell you anything," Pam said and fondled a well-defined nipple.

Lori felt her nipples getting harder and harder from the fondling and she wanted to make Pam happy. "You can trust me. I'll do anything for you... anything you want."

"That is why I love you. You're the first person to respect and show me how much you care," Pam said. "I trust you. I felt so close to you the other night when I tied you up and spanked you."

The memory came back to her and Lori shivered recalling how she succumbed to the overbearing teenager. Had she realized what she said or did might get her in trouble, Lori would have used caution, but that wasn't about to happen when her mind got filled with lust. She didn't resist when Pam stretched her arms high above her head and then kicked her feet apart. "We, my boyfriend and I... we tried bondage, but it wasn't anything like what we did. I found it fantastic and so stimulating," Pam stated.

Lori didn't know what to say. She remembered being tied up and it was easy because her arms and legs were in the proper positon, as they pointed to the corners of the bed. Another kiss and added nipple fondling and more of her resistance was taken away.

Pam broke the intense kiss and put her mouth next to Lori's burning ear. "I want to do it again... tie you up."

Lori wasn't keen on the idea because of how she lost all control during the last session. "Uuuhhh, noooo, I'm not really in the mood... turned on enough."

"Please, oh please let me tie you up," Pam whispered. "Tie your hands and feet. I have another surprise for you."

"But, but... but."

"Oh please, you'll make me happy. Trust me," Pam whispered.

Her heart pounded like crazy and Lori didn't know if it was from fear or stimulation. She was flat on her back and rolled her head from side to side, as she watched Pam deftly handcuff her wrists to the top corners of the bed and then bind her ankles to the other corners. Had she been rational, Lori would have asked why the girl had bondage equipment handy and ready for use. Instead, her hands and feet were quickly bound to the corners of the bed and once again Lori felt totally helpless.

Pam wisely took her time after that and embraced, kissed and caressed her womanly lover until Lori was fully relaxed. The lighting was already dimmed and she added some background music, which greatly improved the ambience of the room. Then she cunningly retrieved a blindfold that she had hidden beside the bed. Pam leaned over and reached for Lori's head. "I thought this would make the sex more acceptable," she stated and swiftly put the mask over Lori's eyes.

"Pam! Pam, what the hell are you doing?" Her world turned dark and Lori wondered what Pam meant by more acceptable. "Pam? Pam, what is going on?"

She snuggled against her trembling lover, kissing Lori's flushed face and neck. "I love you so much... more than anything in the world," Pam said. "I want to make you happy."

Lori shuddered and felt the courage to resist. "Oh honey, I've changed my mind. The blindfold... well it is a little scary," she whispered.

"Oh dear, oh dear, I want you to be happy. Lori, oh Lori, I love you," Pam replied, as the tone of her voice turned sad and pleading. "We can stop if you wish."

The girl was precious and so young and pure. Lori squirmed and then relaxed allowing Pam to have her way. "No, no, it's okay. I know what it is like to want something real bad," she said, as soothing hands caressed her torso and loving kisses rained all over her face. "I'm okay with bondage if it makes you happy."

"I'll never forget how you consoled me after the breakup. You're the only person in the world who understands and will do anything for me," Pam said, as she reached for one more hidden object. "Your trust... your compassion means everything to me."

Something brushed across her cheek and then an object was shoved into her mouth. Pam forced the mouth open with a red rubber ball until the jaws were fully ajar and then she slipped the elastic band around Lori's head to hold the ball in place. "Aaaahhhh, aaaahhhh," Lori moaned, as her teeth closed on the ball. She shook her head, but there was no escape. "Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh."

Pam kissed the flushed face and whispered in Lori's ear. "I love you. I love you so much. Your obedience means the world to me."

Lori rolled her head back and forth and she wasn't sure how she felt about Pam. She sensed the girl pull back until they were barely touching each other. Her senses were acute and it seemed that sensations and sounds were greatly amplified. Lori heard the bedroom door open and close and then the room got deathly quiet. She tried to breath, but it was impossible because she was filled with intense fear of the unknown. She could hear a pin drop and also soft footsteps coming across the room.

Lori stiffened and arched her back, as she turned her head to face the mysterious intruder. With the ball-gag in place, it was hard to say anything. "Paaaaaaaaahhh, Paaaaahhh," she cried out to her babysitter. "Whoooooo, whoooooo... whoooooo. Paaaaammmm, nooooo."

The almost silent footsteps reached the bed and stopped. Paul slowly kneeled onto the bed. He stared at the ravishing woman who was clad in only shear bra and thong panties and noticed how Lori was huffing and puffing when she tried to catch her breath. He reached forward and deftly let his fingers brush lightly across the ends of both boobs. "Oooohhhh, you have the nicest tits," he whispered, as the tips of his forefingers dipped under the lacy fabric.

Lori bit hard on the rubber and saliva leaked out the corners of her mouth, as she tried to understand what was happening. "Nnnnoooo, nnnnooo," she pleaded, as the bra cups were shifted off her breasts. Lori knew whoever was in the room could see her bare boobs. "Aaaahhhh, aaaahhhh."

Pam smiled and winked at her brother. She leaned forward and put her lips on Lori's ear. "My twin brother, Paul, worships you... just like I do," she said. "He thinks you're the sexiest woman in the world."

Lori turned her head towards her trusted friend, trying to plead with the girl. "Pleeeeeee, Paaaaaaaa... pleeeeeee."

"I know you'll do anything for me and that means a lot. Your love is everything to me," Pam told the frightened woman. "Please don't worry. Paul won't hurt you; he worships you."

Lori felt her nipples get pinched by the intruder and then rolled around and around until they were rock-hard. "Nooooooooo, noooooooo," she begged.

All of a sudden the thin strip of material covering her crotch was jerked off to the side. "Shaved! Fucking shaved pussy... the best."

Lori listened to the male voice and shuddered knowing he could see her most intimate body parts. When the soft cheek of her friend pressed against her cheek, she had hope. "Paaaaaaaaam, pleeeeeeeee."

"I know you'll cherish Paul's lovemaking. He's... well Paul's different. You'll see," Pam whispered.

Lori listened and couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Noooooooo, nooooooooo."

Pam kissed and licked the side of Lori's flushed cheek. "I could never have sex with Paul, but you can. I've dreamed of watching him and you... watching Paul make love to you," she whispered. "I've dreamed of watching you have sex with my brother."

"Noooo, noooo."

"I've dreamed of watching you climax with Paul... make love to Paul."

"Nooooooooooooooooo."

Suddenly her head was jerked back and forth, as Pam grabbed a handful of hair. "Are you going to be a good girl... a real good girl?"

There was hope and Lori tried to nod her head. "Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," she moaned trying to garner sympathy from the girl.

"Are you going to be good... cum like a good girl for Paul?"

How could she? Lori shook her head and wondered if it was all a bad dream. All of a sudden the panties were yanked upwards and into the cracks of her ass and cunt, as her hips shot skyward. The pressure was tremendous and then the skimpy garment was ripped from her body and tossed away like a torn rag.

Paul rolled off the bed and stripped his clothes in a flash. When he jumped back on the bed, he made sure his throbbing pecker rubbed across Lori's tummy. Paul glanced at his sister and noticed Pam staring wide-eyed at his stellar cock. "Hey sis, do you want to play with me. Get me nice and hard for our dearest mommy," he said and dared his sister.

"You little shithead... well big shithead," she replied and laughed. The size of her brother's penis was sort of intimidating and it had been years since she saw him naked. "You certainly have grown up bro."

"Rub me. Put your hand on my cock and rub it across our bad-girl. Mommy's been bad and needs to be punished," Paul said.

"What the hell. I haven't had a big one for a long, long time. It won't hurt to touch the fucking thing," Pam replied and promptly grabbed his outstanding erection.

Paul had a hard time staying calm, as he watched his sister caress his cock and then rub it all over the creamy, white skin. There was precum leaking from the bulbous head and Pam rubbed it off on Lori's tummy. "Oh fuck, babe that feels terrific... fucking terrific," Paul declared.

Loud moans and whimpers filled the room and Lori tried to roll around to evade the awful molesting. She pulled against the handcuffs, but there was very little slack and her arms remained fully outstretched and useless. Her arms tightened and then something brushed across her abdomen and grazed her upraised pelvis.

Despite the blindfold, Lori raised her head and glanced downward, as if looking at her crotch. She stared into the blackness and imagined Pam touching and actually caressing her brother's penis. Then Lori felt something roll around the tip of her pelvis and slither into her crotch.

Pam giggled and coaxed her brother into the required position, as she forced the head of his cock between the space at the top of Lori's thighs. Paul rolled over top of the squirming torso and allowed his sister to rub the cock-head into the pussy labia. He grinned when the shapely hips jerked and bounced wildly in a vain attempt to get away.

Paul did a handstand over the distraught mother and relished his sister's guiding hand. "Oh jeeesus, move so I can push your pecker into our little slave," Pam said with her voice getting higher and higher. "Oh my, look... LOOK! The head is in. Yes, that's it, shove it in. I want to watch you cum inside of my lover."

Lori gasped and tried to catch her breath, as she slobbered all over the red ball. She was flat on her back with her legs splayed and there was nothing to stop the unwanted penetration. "Nnnnnooooo, nnnnnooooo."

"He's... oooohhhh, he's, he's, he's..." Pam stared at what used to be several inches of throbbing cock and noticed that only two or three inches remained outside of the womanly cavity. "Oh, my love, Paul's going to do it. He's going to make love to you. Paul's going to fuck you!"

Lori rolled her head from side to side, trying to see something, but the mask was too limiting. The dirty talk sounded vulgar yet it had the opposite effect on her rising emotions. All of a sudden she felt the bed dip on both sides and knew Paul was hovering over top of her outstretched body. She held her breath and waited.

Paul straightened his arms and raised his pelvis until only the tip of his illustrious cock was inside the inferno. He glanced straight down his chest at the head of his extended cock-shaft that was covered with glistening juices. Then he lowered his body, feeling the immense satisfaction of embedding his cock in Lori's womanly chamber. He paused and let the intense heat consume his willpower, but build his gratification.

When his guts started churning, Paul knew he had to slowdown, or else. He slowly pumped his ramrod in and out a few times and then pulled out. Pam dreamed about the encounter for days and there was no one more cunning than her. She grabbed the keys and unlocked the handcuff on Lori's right arm. "I want you to feel Paul before you cum all over his big cock," she whispered in a burning ear. "Paul, move over here so Lori can feel your man-cock."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers