A Babysitter Gets Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Just the tone of Pam's voice sent shivers all through Lori. She was determined not to oblige the girl and remained perfectly still. Then something hot brushed across the palm of hand and she flinched, but someone grabbed her hand. Pam moved Lori's hand sideways until the fingers rested on the middle of her brother's lengthy penis. "Mmmm, yes, wrap your fingers around Paul's cock and keep it nice and hard."

Lori felt the hot shaft and at first it didn't feel right. Her fingers slowly shifted back and forth, as Pam guided her hand to keep it touching the searing penis. The cock was not only hot but much bigger than anything she had experienced. When Pam forced her fingers to wrap around the burning shaft, Lori cringed because it felt extremely thick and long.

"My love, I can't wait. I want to watch you cum," Pam whispered.

Lori wanted to move her hand and rip off the restrictive blindfold, but her arm was paralyzed. "Nnnnoooo, nnnnoooo."

"I know Paul will be a good lover. He'll make sure you are satisfied... very, very satisfied."

Lori rolled her head back and forth. "Nnnnoooo, nnnnoooo."

"My love, he's so big. Is Paul bigger than Brad?"

"Nnnnoooo, nnnnoooo."

"Oh my, he's not as big as Brad?"

Lori quickly came to her senses and nodded her head. "Yyyyaaaa, yyyyaaaa."

"Good! Fucking great! I want Paul to be your biggest and best lover."

"Huuummm, huuummm."

"I want you to be a good little mommy and cum all over Paul's big cock."

When Paul rolled on top of her torso, Lori yanked her hand off his pecker and tried to push him away. The teenager was far too big and strong and easily got into the right position. Paul jabbed the head of his impressive cock into the soaked slit and marvelled as it slithered up and down through the vast wetness. "Oh baby, oh baby, ooohhh baaaabeeeee," he moaned.

Lori moved her hips one way and then the other, trying to avoid the teenager. Suddenly her body froze. She felt the head enter her precious honey-hole and then stars and bright lights filled her head. The palm of her hand pushed on the middle of Paul's bare chest, but it didn't help. Lori held her breath and felt the thick penis slowly slither deeper and deeper until most of the lengthy shaft was embedded.

Pam stared at the unbelievable scene. Paul's back was arched, which allowed her to sneak her right hand between the sweaty pelvises. She slipped her fingers into the tip of Lori's pussy slit and instantly found the prized clitoris. "Oh jeeesuuuz, oh jeeesuuuz," she moaned and squeezed the slippery gem. "You're so hot... the hottest."

Her hips jerked and bounced from the clitty molestation and strangely her vagina tightened around pulsating cock. When Paul started a slow and deliberate pumping, her body responded despite her distraught mind. "Noooo, noooo, paaaa," she pleaded and pushed on the ball with her tongue. "Na, na, na."

"Oh darling, you're moving. You're doing it," Pam whispered and squeezed the clit harder, as she twirled the bud between her fingertips. "You're going to be Paul's little slut and cum all over his big cock."

"Haaa, haaa." A river of drool was running from her mouth and her head rolled furiously from side to side. "Heeee, heeee."

Paul was in a frantic state and he speeded up his pumping, as the severe spasms filled his belly. "Oh baby, yes, oh baby. You're hot... so hot... tight... fucking tight," he moaned and felt the hips gyrate like crazy, as they matched his furious tempo.

Pam jerked off the ball-gag and yanked off the blindfold. "My love, yes, yes, yes," she hissed into Lori's ear. "Move that pretty ass and fuck Paul's big cock. Fuck him. Fuck him! FUCK HIM!!"

The harsh words hit home and Lori's body went out of control. Despite being humiliated, her resolve was gone in an instant. Suddenly the cuffs were off her other arm. She made a desperate grab for the muscular shoulders, as if trying to push the teenager away. Lori clung to the young man and tried to keep her body still, but her hips wouldn't stop thrusting.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... fuuuuuck!" Paul relished the intense heat and tried to fully embed his cock with each pump. "Fuuuuuccccckkkkk."

Lori rotated her aching jaw and uttered some guttural groans, as her body started jerking and bouncing. "Gaaawwwkkk, gaaawwwkkk."

"Yes, yes, yes," Pam whispered and kept twirling the delicate clitty around as vigorously as she could. "YES, YES!"

"Fuck, yes, fuck yes," Paul moaned and pumped his hips up and down with all of his might. "Cum... CUM!" The powerful hips matched his tempo and met each plunge. "Fuck, baby, fuuuucccckkkk."

"Why, oh why... why?" Lori matched the brute and every time Paul embedded his ramrod, she thrust her hips at him. "Oh no, no." Much to her dismay, the juices flowed freely out of her belly and coated the entrenched penis, making Paul the happiest teenager.

***

All three collapsed after the never-ending intercourse. Pam made sure she was the one embracing Lori and she wrapped her arms around the exhausted woman. When the two sort of pushed him aside, Paul simply passed out, as he lay next to Lori on one side of the bed. The lights were still on and the music played, but no one cared.

All of the cuffs and ties were off, but Lori didn't run. Her eyes were closed and she felt a wonderful peacefulness after a big storm that was very calming and exceptional. Even though she was in a sleep like state, her senses were alive and highly sensitive. Any movement and contact was subtle for the longest time and Pam simply rested her head on Lori's shoulder and embraced the woman with one arm.

Pam opened her eyes just a little and glanced through slits at her brother. With her head resting on Lori, it enabled her to see across the bed and notice Paul's newfound awakening. He held his penis, which was still fairly limp, and had the base between his forefinger and thumb, as he flopped the growing cock-meat back and forth. Each time Paul went one way, he slapped his tummy and then he went the other to slap his upper thigh until his cock was semi-hard.

"Bro, you horny bastard, not again," Pam whispered.

"She's the best... the best piece of ass. I need some more," Paul replied and swiftly fisted his growing cock.

"Quit playing with yourself, you pervert."

"Just watch, sweet cheeks, I'm getting hard again so I can bang your little mommy."

"Holy shit, it must run in the family. I'm hot as hell whenever I'm with her, too."

"I'm getting harder and harder," Paul whispered and waved his impressive hardon at his sister. "I love bare tits and bald pussies when they're big and wet like hers."

Lori listened and every bold and brash statement sent shivers up and down her spine. All of a sudden Pam grabbed Lori's arm and shoved it to the side so that her hand rested directly on top of Paul's stomach. "Stop masturbating, you pervert, and let Lori have some fun. Let her play with your glorious cock."

When the hottest meat brushed across the palm of her hand, it was a natural instinct to close her fingers, which went around the thick shaft. Paul quickly moved his hand and put it around Lori's, as he squeezed his fingers into a fist. "Oh Christ, she's the best," Paul moaned, as he forced the hands up and down his throbbing erection.

Pam arched her back and put her lips next to Lori's ear. "Can you feel how Paul is getting ready for you? He wants you badly," she whispered. "We're going to play a game this time."

Lori listened despite the awful implications. The fingers surrounding her hand tightened and her fist squeezed the hardened cock. "A game... a game," she replied and kept her eyes closed.

"Yes! I want to see who climaxes first... you or Paul."

"Pam, no. Please no."

"I think he will, but Paul thinks he won't," Pam said and kissed the side of Lori's blushing face.

"Do you play games with Brad?"

"No, heavens no."

"Good! First we'll use a little foreplay to make it interesting."

"Whaaaa, what?"

"Move your hand. Pump up and down and get Paul really worked up. See if you can make him blow his load."

Lori's hand moved without any thought or conviction, as it was impossible to stop Paul's helping hand. She was fully focused on the burning pecker and didn't resist when Pam grabbed her right hand. Before Lori was aware of any wrongdoing, the palm of her hand brushed across her tummy and stopped right on her bald pelvis. Her fingers mysteriously stretched out between her thighs and pressed directly on the shivering pussy-lips. Lori tried to figure out what to do, as her mind went one way and then the other.

Pam flicked the earlobe with her tongue and then put her lips on the ear, as she pressed the long middle finger into the slit. "I think it is only fair that you finger yourself. Poor Paul is getting all worked up and I think you should get aroused as well," Pam whispered.

Lori tried to close her legs, but the devious girl pinned one leg off to the side. The clever teenager ensured a fingertip was pressing on the delicate clitty and Lori bit her bottom lip trying to endure the sudden stimulation. "Aaahhh, aaahhh," she pleaded and tried to keep her fingers still.

"Oh look, Paul is hard. His cock is rock-hard. Keep stroking his cock."

"Huuugggg, huuuugggg."

"Oh my, you're wet... soaked. Keep moving your fingers, my love. Yes, yes!"

"Whhhaaa? Whhhaaaaaa?"

"Yes, move your hand up and down... faster, up and down."

Lori felt her hand furiously stroke Paul's cock and her mind tried to comprehend what was happening. "Huuuggg." When she moved her other hand away from her crotch, she realized it was the wrong thing to do.

Pam sternly grabbed a big handful of hair and jerked the head back and forth, as she glared into the bewildered eyes. "I didn't say you could remove your hand. Put those dirty fingers back in your cunt. Get that pussy nice and wet for dear Pamela."

The severe hair pulling was enough to make her obey. Her fingers returned to the wetness and easily slipped between the puffy pussy-lips. Lori pinched the clitoris without any second thought and the hair pulling lessened. When she twirled the bud around and around, the hair pulling stopped and Pam kissed her ear. "Good girl... good girl. Huuummm, I think my love is getting a little horny," Pam whispered.

Familiar spasms rumbled through her midsection and Lori was afraid. She tried to loosen the grip on her throbbing clitty, but Pam quickly put her fingers overtop of hers. "Pam, please no," Lori pleaded.

"Oh my, you're wet... very wet. You have the nicest pussy."

The juices ran out and down her crack. Lori cringed and tried to keep her body motionless. "Mmmmuuuu, mmmmuuuu."

"I think poor Paul is ready... hot and horny. It's time to start our game," Pam stated and the twins worked together as they shifted Lori off her back and into a sitting position on top of Paul's stomach. "Good girl! Sit on top of Paul and we'll let him ogle those gorgeous titties. He loves your bouncy tits."

Pam grabbed her shoulders and Paul adjusted the hips so that Lori was sitting directly over his pelvis. Her legs were widely splayed and Lori tried to rise by digging her knees into the bed on either side of Paul's hips. Suddenly her torso was shifted until her crotch was slightly behind the teenager's jerking erection.

Paul fisted his cock and let the head brush through the alluring crotch. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, this is going to be the greatest," he said and threatened to jab the reddened labia. Then he did insert the flared head and coat it with pussy juices. "Oh baby, yes, yes!"

Lori tried to remain high and out of reach, but Pam was too determined. "It's game time. We're going to see who wins, Paul or my dearest Lori," Pam whispered as she forced the shaking shoulders downward.

Her breath caught and Lori felt the first few inches of rock-hard cock enter her steaming honey-hole. She couldn't straighten her thighs any higher, as Pam had her hands on both shoulders and kept pressing down hard. "Nnnnaaaa, nnnnaaaawwww," Lori moaned.

"Are you ready... ready to play?" Pam asked.

Paul grabbed the top of the flared hips and held them steady when he thrust with all of his might. "Yes, fuck yes."

Lori bounced upward and then came down hard, as the teenager embedded his illustrious cock. She couldn't breathe and merely mumbled trying to garner some sympathy. "Huuuummmm, nuuuummm."

"Oh good, is Paul in... is he all the way in?" Pam entwined her fingers in the curly hair and jerked Lori's head back and forth when she didn't answer. "I asked you... is Paul all the way in?"

Her eyes sort of rolled up and back into her head, as Lori felt her vagina milking the throbbing hardon. Her head rocked again and she responded. "Yeeeaaahhh, yes."

"Good! Now we can start playing the game. Paul! How are you doing?"

"Oh fuck, my dick is burning up and has never felt so goooooood."

"Fantastic! Are you going to orgasm and fill our little mommy with cum?"

"Sis, are you fucking crazy? I told you I'd last forever... or until our slut creams all over my cock. I'll blow my load into my slut after she cums."

The twins worked in unison and bounced the struggling woman up and down at a frantic rate. Paul let go of the sweaty hips and groped the swaying tits. He slapped the boobs and made sure to fondle the nipples each time his hands swiped across the wildly moving titties.

Lori glanced down at her chest and watched Paul play with her wildly bouncing boobs. She anticipated some pain from the slapping, but the opposite resulted, as her nipples swelled and hardened. "Stop, please stop. It hurts," she pleaded despite it being a lie.

Pam crouched behind Lori, as she let go of the handful of hair. She curled her arms through Lori's and pinned the woman's arms back as far as possible, which shoved Lori's chest out at her leering brother.

There could be only one winner and that outcome never even entered her mind. Lori gritted her teeth with great determination and vowed to outlast the aroused teenager. "Noooo, noooo, stop."

"My love, I think Paul is close. He's getting close and wants to fill your pussy with cum," Pam whispered and chuckled when Lori shivered with great anxiety. "Are you getting close? Do you want to cum?"

"No, no, never," Lori replied and suddenly tasted a little blood as her teeth bit harder on her lip. "Never!"

"Do you want me to make Paul stop? Do you?"

Lori rode the bouncing hips, as she replied. "Yeaaaaayes, please."

"Oh look, I think Paul is ready. He's going to cum."

Lori envisioned winning even though the game was not one she wanted to play. "Good, oh good," she moaned, as severe tremors rocketed through her body and she wondered why.

Paul cupped one boob and Pam worked her hand around Lori's chest to cup the other. She moved the titty around furiously and made sure her brother noticed. "Did you hear Paul call you a slut? He thinks you're his slut."

Her head rolled back and forth and Lori tried to stop bouncing, but it was impossible. The imposing cock filled her like no man had ever done and seemed to widen her cervix to the extreme. She listened to the young temptress and vowed to endure her taunting. "I'm not. You're making me... forcing me to do this."

Pam grinned and noticed the worried look on the pretty face. "Yes, I think poor Paul will not last. Let's make sure you win and he loses."

"Yes, yes, yes," Lori moaned, as a demoralizing spasm rocked her confidence. When a second, third and more happened, she was scared. "No, no, nooooo."

Pam laughed in her ear. "Oh good... good, keep moving your sexy ass back and forth and make Paul suffer," she whispered. "I want you to use your fingers."

It was crazy yet Lori knew exactly what Pam meant. Suddenly her right arm was free and somehow her hand closed over her heaving tummy. She gasped for much needed air and felt her stomach going in and out at a frantic rate. "I can't... no, I can't," she moaned.

"Yes, do it for me. Make Pam happy and use your fingers," Pam said and kissed the side of the flushed cheeks. "Do it. DO IT! Finger yourself!"

Her hand slowly dipped and tremors of despair shot through her entire body when the fingertips grazed the shivering tummy on a downward path. The fingers curled around the bony pelvis and immediately entered the soaked pussy-lips, which were already spread. When the swollen clitty slipped between her skilled fingers, earthshattering convulsions instantly erupted deep inside her epicenter.

"I think Paul is close... real close," Pam whispered and grinned when the shapely hips vibrated. "He's ready... yes, he's ready."

"Yes... yes, yes," Lori said, as her body went out of control when she imagined winning the ultimate battle. The relief felt wonderful. Her hips jerked randomly from the sporadic spasms consuming her inner being and she milked the throbbing teenage cock.

Pam stared down the quivering tummy and watched the fingers roll and squeeze the delicate clitty. "Faster, my love, faster!"

Lori knew it was wrong yet she obeyed. "Oooohhhh, oooohhhh."

"Faster! Faster!"

The bud was between her fingertips and Lori twirled, as fast as she could. "Noooo, noooo."

"Fuck yes, yes," Paul groaned, as he froze fearing the end. His body stiffened and he curled his back to keep his hips thrust high in the air. Lori sat on top with the throbbing and twitching cock buried to the hilt. There was the magical and reactionary jerking of the enlarged cock and the contracting squeezes of the tightened vagina. The twins knew what was happening and they held their breath with great expectations.

Thirty seconds passed, as Paul sensed the womanly orgasm robbing his stamina and causing the blood to surge through his thick cock-shaft. Each time a throb happened inside her deepest being, Lori shuddered and couldn't prevent her stomach muscles tightening and milking the embedded manhood.

Pam stared in awe at the sweat-covered, womanly torso. She glanced between the widely spread thighs and noticed the fingertips rolling the pinkish clit around in a furious manner. "Yes, my love, use your fingers. Make me happy... make Paul happy," she whispered. "You can be Paul's little slut."

Lori knew what she wanted to say, but it didn't come out that way. "Yes, yes... yeeeessss," she moaned, as the juices flowed in the most wanton fashion. "Oh gawd, oooohhhh gaaaawd."

"Good girl... good girl. Cum for Pamie."

"Whaaaa, yes, I'm cumming."

"What? I want to hear you. What?"

"I'm... I'm cumming. Oh gawd, I'm cumming... cuuuuuummmmmmiiiiiigg."

Pam comforted her mature lover and relished the lengthy climax. Just as Lori's body slowed down and the orgasm subsided, Pam noticed her brother's endurance come to a frantic end. Loud grunts of animal satisfaction filled the room and Paul blew his gigantic load of cum into the intense inferno. He held onto the trashing hips with all of his might and blasted the creamy cum into his dream goddess.

***

Pam and Paul dreamed about having sex with Lori, but the encounter was even better than they imagined. After the two thrilling climaxes, everyone fell into a deep sleep from a mixture of exhaustion and gratification. When they woke, there was no time for more sexual delight, but the twins made sure their slave was well aware of who was in control.

"Paul is leaving for university next week so we won't have him around to love and enjoy," Pam informed the nervous woman. "When he comes back for break, we'll celebrate... the three of us."

Lori didn't know what to say and she merely put a faint smile on her face. She held the sheets over her nudity and watched the twins get dressed. When they motioned to leave, Lori breathed a big sigh of relief. Lori shivered when the teenager made a quick about-turn and returned to the edge of the bed. "From now on whenever we're alone, you'll call me Mistress. If you disobey or forget, I'll punish you," Pam stated and stared straight into Lori's eyes.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers