MJ 3: A Bad Case of Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

"She's missing. Was there anyone in her life you can think of who'd want money? Anybody she owed? Anything like that?"

"She did drugs. People in those circles do."

"What kind of drugs?" Finn asked.

"Special K, some E. She was a party girl though, and would do what everyone else was doing. In groups, coke mostly. I hated it. Never saw money change hands but she had to owe somebody."

I had to pause as two cups and a bowl of cream were set down, and the waitress poured the coffee all around. I watched until she was out of hearing range. "Who was the supplier?"

"They came from all over but when Stephanie was in a bad way, she called her sister."

My knuckles tightened white on the coffee mug. "What?" Finn asked me.

I raised an eyebrow, surprised he didn't know. "Stephanie's older sister is Elizabeth Montgomery Hyde, AKA Kitty Hyde."

"Shit," Finnegan said darkly. "I can't believe she didn't go to prison."

She had been the true lover of Julie Wojakowski's boyfriend, and helped to try to set me up to take the fall for murder. I owed her at least a beating, and the feeling was probably mutual.

"No she probated out and obviously found a way to support herself after her divorce," I said and Cortez nodded.

"Look, those people are scary as hell. I'd stay as far away from them as possible. I learned that the hard way." His soft voice was filled with bitterness I hated to see in the young.

I nodded at Cortez. "Just keep your nose clean and your name won't come up with any other Montgomery. I promise." I pulled out my card and gave it to him.

He pulled out his wallet, slapped a five down for the coffee, slipped in the card, and took off with a nod. I was still trapped by Finn.

"All right, you've kidnapped me, insinuated your way into my case, and uncovered a mutual ghost our past. What now? Want to see my parents' graves and dance on them?"

He raised an imperious eyebrow. "Your parents are dead?"

I cursed myself inwardly for revealing that. "Finn, I don't want to fuck you. Force me and that's rape. And every cop we used to work with won't doubt my word." I leaned in closer to whisper the next words. "And I'll cut your dick off and feed it to you."

He leaned close enough I felt a jolt up my spine. "I love it when you talk dirty."

"I'm just getting started." I sucked in my breath when the gun jammed into my ribs and he nuzzled my cheek like a dear lover, which he sometimes was, but not at that moment.

"Still, darling, I am the one with the gun, and you're going to do as I say."

If only that didn't make me wetter than anything else in my life could.

***

I woke up to the smell of coffee, cigarettes, bacon, and an incredible singing voice.

Finn had a nice baritone, and in a different world could easily have made a career sauntering on stages the world over breaking hearts. But he'd grown up Southside Irish, and in that world you were either a criminal or a cop.

He'd been a cop, but like me never a honest one. Once I left the force he'd had little reason to stay and so he started up a good fencing operation, best in town. He'd been transitioning into porn though, and said he made more money that way.

I felt thick in the head, hung over, but I hadn't had anything but coffee the night before. I jerked up, realizing the bastard had drugged me. The sheet fell down and I saw I was fully clothed, so probably not raped. Not that he'd ever do that, but I'd love a reason to kill him.

I found him in the kitchen, flipping eggs and singing an old Irish song, one I'd heard my grandfather sing. The smells, the old lover, the song made my heart wince. Home was a foreign concept, I didn't even have one, living out of my office instead.

But a peaceful home was not in my future, or Finn's.

"You drugged me, asshole."

"And good morning to you, Marly. You can use my toothbrush, it's magnificent. Times itself to two minutes so you know when to stop. And then I have coffee and breakfast."

I grabbed my purse from the counter and started to look for my shoes. "Thank you for this pointless kidnapping, but I'm worthless as ransom and immune to Stockholm Syndrome. Fuck off, Finn."

For a big guy with ropey muscles he had the speed, stealth, and grace of a panther. The door was blocked before I took two steps, and he wielded the spatula like a sword. "You're not going anywhere until we talk."

"Talk?" I folded my arms and he nodded. "Nothing else?"

"I'll give you your keys back and let you go on your merry way, just hear me out."

I regarded him for a moment, trying desperately not to stare at his bare chest, and growled at his victory smile.

***

I'd showered, used his fancy toothbrush, and stolen one of his shirts. Sitting in his kitchen at the bar counter, I faced him with a mouthful of coffee and eggs.

"I'm not angry at you, Marly."

I choked, coughed, and he gave a sigh and walked around to thump me on the back. "Thanks," I wheezed out.

"I'm not angry anymore, I should say. I realized that in your position, I might have done the same. But not if I loved you, and now I realize you just don't feel that way about me. So I started to think th-"

"Finn, shut up." I could handle anger and threats, but the wounded puppy look was too much. "Petrov is Russian Mafia. He threatened to kill you and me if I didn't give him the real violin. I knew the fake would keep you safe for a time, that the Italian was harmless. I meant it when I said I'd give you my cut back."

"Petrov is mob?" Guilt crept into his beautiful blue eyes. "Marly, I-"

"Finn it's in the past. So, now, do we have any new business?"

He set his fork down and sighed. "Plenty, but none you'll ever let us deal with."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Look, Kitty Hyde has every reason to hate you, and her father is the scariest bastard in Chicago. Neither one of us is going to get within ten feet of her."

I nodded and pushed my half eaten breakfast away. "Well I know who to talk to, but it's my case. I don't need or want you on it."

He folded his arms, flexing muscles that made my stomach flip over. "Kitty Hyde nee Montgomery is old business for us both. I've spoken with Julie so I know what your next move is going to be, and as Ryan used to work for me, it's doubly my business too."

"Fuck," I muttered knowing it was useless to argue. He was the most stubborn man ever born.

He grinned then and slapped the towel on the counter. "Just wait for me to get dressed and we'll go."

I looked for my keys, but he knew me well and showered with the damn things. I'd never be rid of him, Finn made sure of that, and I wondered, for the ten thousandth time, why I fought it.

Oh yeah, principle. I had so few, after all.

***

Ryan Madigan didn't let me in but when Finn buzzed him the door opened before he finished saying his name. I ignored the cocky wolf grin and walked up to the third floor.

Madigan was in the open doorway, shirtless, blond, perfectly sculpted. He wore only low jeans and was freshly showered, his longish hair still wet. "Finn, Marly, what can I do for you?"

He let us in to the sparse apartment. There was barely any furniture, just a window, old loveseat, comfy recliner, and a wall of electronics that cost more than my car. Ryan took the recliner, Finn the loveseat, and I chose to stand, leaning against the doorway leading into the kitchen.

"We need a favor," I said, and folded my arms.

He leaned back and lit a cigarette. "Oh yeah?" The cocky jaunt of his eyebrow made me grit my teeth. "What kind of favor?"

"We need to talk to Kitty Hyde and find out if her sister owed anybody any money, anything like that," Finn said.

"I haven't seen her since her boy-toy killed Mary Beth. And then I lost my job."

"Look-" Finn began, but I cut him off.

"What will it take? How much?" I eyed Finn's frown but discounted it. In the underworld, as he should well know, money was all that truly talked.

Ryan swung the recliner back towards me. "Money is a problem, but a one-time payment is not going to help me. No; what I want is a job. A steady job." He swung back to Finn with steepled fingers.

Finn's look was dark enough to wither any other man, but Ryan stood his ground. "You know you're too recognizable for camera work."

"Gold 'N' Rod is huge now, that excuse no longer flies and you know it. I want an on-camera job, any name you want."

"He hires you and you'll talk to Kitty Hyde?"

The chair swung slower this time, his grin controlled. "Yes, but one more thing."

"Oh?" Finn and I chorused.

"You're pretty Marly, but no knockout. Finn talks about you like you're Aphrodite herself. I've always wanted to know what it was all about." Ryan ignored the growl behind him. "I want to fuck you."

He was young, good looking, and trained to fuck well. "All right."

"No."

I looked over at Finn. "You don't own me, Finn, and I say yes."

"Then no job."

"Well, then we have a problem," Ryan said, facing Finn. "A job and Marly, or no deal."

Finn stood, walking towards me. "Let's go, we don't need him."

I jerked away from his hand. "Yes we do. All my other leads are dead and Montgomery will eat me alive if I don't deliver. I'm doing my part. Finn, you wanted in on this, so buck up and do your part."

He gritted his teeth and I watched his jaw tick for a long, silent moment. Then, without turning from me, he said "Fine. But one caveat."

"Oh?"

"You don't get to fuck her pussy."

"Finn, you don't own me."

"And it will be a threesome."

I gasped, enraged. "I said you don't fucking own me."

He stepped closer, radiating violence. "Oh, I will, Marly, I will."

***

How did I get into these situations? I had fantasies, like every woman, but I knew what to pursue and what not. Oh, on the surface I was getting a good deal; two drop dead gorgeous men to fuck me, neither with any inkling of interest in other men, only me, but it was worse. Much worse.

One man thought he owned me, was my master, and could easily be pushed over the edge. The other was an ex-whore who wanted to be a porn star. One wanted revenge on his boss and was using me to that end; the other wanted revenge on me for not loving him.

I set the ground rules: no kissing, no undressing each other, and no one would ever speak of this again.

Finn broke the first in record time, kissing me as soon as I was as naked, marking me as his like an animal. I bit his lip and ignored his growl, sitting on Ryan's cushy bed.

"I've never done this before, how does it work?"

Ryan was already hard, impressively so, power appealing to him. "Relax." He knelt on the bed behind me and began to massage my shoulders. I closed my eyes and let his strong fingers release some of the bunched tension.

The bed dipped and swayed and I felt Finn's mouth on a breast. I gasped and tightened again only to feel a burning hot erection press into the small of my back.

"Relax," Ryan cooed, and his hands slipped up into my hair.

Finn slid two thick fingers into me, discovering just how excited I was. I still jumped, and landed on his thumb working towards my anus. He was the only lover who'd ever taken the time to learn that trick, and it worked every time.

I moaned and wound my fingers into his hair, then felt Ryan slip a hand around to cup a breast, pinch and pull the nipple. Finn worked his fingers in and out hard, faster than I would have liked, but it worked and I built quickly, breaking and crying out wordlessly as the orgasm shook my entire body.

"My turn," Ryan said softly and began to shuffle around to my side.

"Top that," Finn said arrogantly and moved to take Ryan's place behind me.

"This is not a contest," I said them both sternly.

"Want to bet?" Finn whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

He pulled and Ryan pushed me to my back, Finn's hands on my breasts, Ryan's on my inner thigh. He used his teeth as gently as Finn's fingers were violent, Ryan teasing me well.

By the time he worked to my pussy I was ready to beg him, and the whimper he drew with the press of his plush lips earned me a sharp pinch from Finn. "Shove it," I grunted out as Ryan's tongue circled my aching clit.

"Don't mind if I do," Finn said and shoved his middle finger into my mouth. I tasted myself on it as he drove it deep, and when he pulled it back spit followed the wet digit.

He raised my hips into Ryan's face but it wasn't to aid the other man; he slid the finger into my ass, stretching me. The invasion was ice cold shivers and burning heat, creating an ache in me that Ryan's skillful tongue quickly answered.

The next orgasm was stronger, it made me dig my nails into Finn's thigh and Ryan's back. I bucked against them as I came, moaning, and felt Finn's erection swell against my back.

"It's time, but Ryan, remember what I said. No pussy."

From Ryan's grin at that I knew this wasn't a punishment to him. Hell, knowing men as I did, as Finn did, why would he think this wasn't a treat?

The shifting of bodies was awkward, more so because I hadn't done anything to them in return, very unusual. I thought we'd do what Finn called a pig-spit, Finn behind me, me on my hands and knees, Ryan in my mouth, but Finn laid down and started to pull me back across him.

When I realized what he intended, what made Ryan's eyes blaze interestingly, a small dose of panic rose. "Finn, no, I've barely had anal, I can't do this."

"Relax," he whispered in my ear as he trapped me against him. "I'll get her ready," he said coolly to Ryan.

One arm banded around me, pinning my arms to my back, the other speared down to my pussy, stroking me, making me squirm but otherwise unable to move. Before my eyes fluttered closed, I saw Ryan stroking himself, and the feeling of being watched was powerfully arousing.

I felt Finn's hips flex and then his cock dove into my pussy so fast I cried out, my eyes open. He fucked me in two quick, delicious pumps, and then was out. I whimpered as he shifted me higher until his cock was at my anus.

I'd done this before, I knew to relax, to push out as he pushed in, but it was still slow and achy. Once he was all the way in he sat there while I panted, and he let out a low moan.

The bed dipped once more and Ryan sat next to us. He gave me a wink and used one hand to feather my clit while the other kept stroking himself. I built quickly again, and when I was close Finn started to move.

The orgasm slammed into me as if from outside my body, and I screamed out my release in gibberish and agonizing pleasure. The second I came down Finn pulled out, hastily pushed me aside, and hopped off the bed. I knew he had to wash his dick off, but it was still rude, and the hurt must have shown on my face because Ryan kissed me.

Someone had taught him this art well and I lost myself to it, until Finn jerked me away, making me bite my own tongue.

"Marly!"

"Damn it!"

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me, drinking the blood. The sheer lunacy and intimacy of that act was equally erotic and revolting.

"Lie down," he ordered Ryan while we were still kissing. I tried to push at him but the man benched far more than I ever could. I'd have more luck pushing a marble statue.

He backed me until Ryan's toes hit my heels and then pushed me back down, hard. Ryan's hands caught me gently, saving us both form injury, and I glared at Finn's cocky grin.

Ryan laid me against him, letting me adjust, and whispered, "Comfy?" into my ear. I mumbled yes, and then his fingers were inside me, pulling my juices out to cover his cock.

It was Finn's turn to watch but he didn't stroke himself. Instead his face was awash with anger, interest, pain, ecstasy, and jealousy. A part of me ached for his pain, but a more earthy part of my soul was captured by that beauty, it was like he had been painted by Titian's own hand.

Then Ryan was inside me, his entry much smoother, and I gasped when filled me. Finn growled and knelt between our legs, and slammed hard into me, hitting my cervix. My legs wanted to wrap around his waist as they had a hundred times before, but with Ryan I couldn't.

I felt full, more full than I ever had been before, and more powerless yet free than I ever thought I could.

Then they began to move, one in, one out, and I was lost. My mind became an animal's then, greedy and desperate for pleasure. I peaked in orgasm over and over, each time gushing fluids that drenched them both, meeting with masculine grunts of approval.

I clutched at shoulders, jaws, ribs, and arms desperately, uncaring whose they were, I screamed my pleasure into Finn's mouth, I squirmed trapped between the hot press of two men, our sweat mingling, until I was beyond conscious thought. Time held no meaning.

Ryan found his release first, and when it came Finn gave me a vicious smile, and drove me to orgasm one last time before letting his body go.

The magic of it ended as Finn collapsed and Ryan's body went weak. I heard a yawn in my ear, and I was itchy from all the sweat.

"You got a shower, Ryan?"

"Towels are in the closet."

Finn was pliant enough I pushed him off, and it pissed me off that Ryan did little aid my dismount, so I wasn't gentle with him, earning a swat on my butt. My languor vanished, and when I saw the bathroom I nearly screamed.

Red mildew, everywhere. It looked like he'd been gutting fish in there, or perhaps cows. I hunted and found pristine cleaning supplies, probably left by a maid in more flush times, and set to cleaning.

An hour later I was even messier, sweatier, and grateful for the bath. Until Finn stepped in with me.

"Get the hell out."

"I'll help you wash your back."

"I'll drown you," I retorted and he smiled, taking the soap from me. It was Axe body wash, and smelled like pure juvenile machismo.

He took it and the washcloth from me and began to lather it. "Ryan is contacting Kitty for a date tonight. He will get a list of debts and drug connections. If any of Stephanie's associates are blackmailing her father, we'll know by tomorrow."

I closed my eyes as he washed my back. I hated the tenderness he showed me after the violent sex. Oh, I wouldn't trade the violent sex for anything, but the tenderness was slowly wearing me down. I so did not want to be ground into dust.

"That's good, it'll give me the night free. I have to find a place to live, one you can't locate."

"Still living out of your office?" he mused and brought his hands, washcloth free, to my breasts.

"Mmm," I replied, hoping this would lead to more dirty sex.

"Move in with me, Marly."

I blinked, counted backwards from ten, but I still screamed the word "What!?"

"Move in with me. Marly," He whirled me around and I had no choice but to grab him to steady myself. "I love you."

I slapped him. He took it, eyes flashing, and let me go. "Fine then."

I scrambled out, wet, still half sudded, and whipped a towel off the rack to wrap around myself. "Leave me alone Finn. Give Ryan his job, go home, and from now on, when you think of me, whack off."

He braced his arms on the rod, gloriously naked and wet. It took everything I had not to look at him all. "Marly, I'll win, eventually. My being married when we met? That's a stupid thing to hold between us now. She's my ex-wife, and did you ever stop to think there's a reason I never mentioned it?"

I found my gun on the back of the toilet and clutched it tight. "That's just it, Finn. I have."

***

Ryan went into the hotel to meet Kitty at nine, and I waited in my car outside all night, but he didn't come out. My stomach rumbled and my brain ticked. Nothing but dead ends, Stephanie's sister was our best hope, but Kitty was capable of murder once before, she certainly was again.

I checked my reflection in the mirror after eight in the morning. I looked like hell. I pulled out concealer and mascara, used it well, and tied my hair into a bun.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers