A Bad Case of Nerves

Story Info
She was 38 and mother had told her men were pigs.
7.3k words
4.4
117.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
849 Followers

I am a thirty-eight year old woman, and I have never had sex. Yes. That's right. I am still a virgin. All through my childhood my sainted mother drilled into me the knowledge that all men were pigs. They would use a girl for their own pleasure and then dump her. Men were put on earth to ruin the lives of women. Hadn't men ruined her life? Left her pregnant, alone and in poverty.

But she had triumphed. She had put me in day care and taken a factory job, until she had amassed enough capital to open a lovely little gift shop on Pine Street. During my high school years, I had helped mother in the gift shop and learned the business. Mother and I were always together, and it was such a wonderful excuse to stay away from all those rude disgusting boys who kept trying to ask me out.

Mother was not only disapproving of men. She was disapproving of the loose sort of women who would consort with them. Even those who would marry them. "All strumpets," mother would trumpet. "All trash. Strumpet trash." Mother was nothing if not judgmental.

It's been around ten years now since mother died. I inherited the gift shop on Pine Street and I run it. I have an assistant in the store, Mella, a twenty-five year old divorcee. Her loathsome husband had cheated on her and finally abandoned her. Mella is very nice. She opens the store for me in the morning, and she takes charge when I am not there. Every week I go to the cemetery and bring flowers to dear mother's grave, and thank her for her wise teachings. I have never suffered the misery visited on other women by the male sex. I have kept myself totally aloof.

Sometimes at night, when I am lying in bed, I have strange thoughts, which I try to put out of my head. Some of those thoughts make me want to reach down under my nightgown, and touch my private parts. But no. No. I mustn't do that. Dirty. Filthy. Disgusting. I turn on the television and try to fill my mind with other things. The carnage in distant parts of the world. Yes. Carnage usually helps to divert my mind.

My life is very quiet and very peaceful and very uneventful. I work at the store all day, I go home and warm-up a frozen dinner, and I get into bed and read or watch situation comedies. I don't know why it is that I'm getting nervous as a cat. When I drink my coffee, my hands shake and tremble, and I'm very irascible. Last week Mella asked me when the new shipment of birthday cards was coming into the store, and I snapped at her. She knows that it takes three weeks. Stupid woman.

This morning a terrible thing happened. The alarm went off, and I stumbled into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and the water wouldn't go down the drain. The sink was just filling and filling. Sometimes, I let the water run and go into the kitchen to turn on the coffee. Fortunately, I didn't do that today. If I had been in the kitchen, I wouldn't have seen the water filling the bathroom sink. I would have had a terrible flood. A mess. This was so aggravating. Why did these things have to happen to me?

I looked in the phone book and called a plumber. Dylan O'Reilly. He was in my neighborhood. He told me his day was booked and he couldn't come, but I begged him and begged him and he relented. I called Mella and told her I would be late at the store. That I was waiting for the plumber. I told her to hold the fort. Then I got dressed and sat in the living room, crocheting doilies, while I waited for Dylan O'Reilly.

Around eleven o'clock, the doorbell rang and I went to answer it. As I opened the door, I saw a tall, good-looking, powerfully-built dark haired man, who hadn't shaved. He was wearing a green uniform, and his muscles bulged out in every direction. He was all male. He was repulsive.

He stepped into the front hall, and I looked down in horror.

"Look what you did," I screamed. "You tracked mud onto my carpet."

"Sorry, lady."

"Sorry? There's a mat in front of the door. Why didn't you wipe your filthy shoes on the mat?"

"Sorry," he repeated.

"Pig," I muttered to myself. I led him into the bathroom. He was walking very close to me. I could smell his strong masculine aroma. The slightest scent of sweat, combined with all those hormones. My legs felt a little wobbly. I got a little faint. I think I may have been hyperventilating a little. He was making me nervous. I didn't know why. He wouldn't try to rape me, would he? My palms started to perspire.

In the bathroom, he opened up his toolbox and took a wrench. He lay down on the tile floor, his enormous legs stretching toward me. As he adjusted himself, I could see a slight bulge in his pants. The crotch area. I didn't even want to think what it might be.

His sleeves were rolled up, and as he twisted the wrench, I could see his arm muscles rippling. He had an eagle tattoo, and as he rippled, the eagle stirred. I felt very hot. I had stopped hyperventilating. I had stopped breathing.

He twisted the wrench, and suddenly a gush of water spilled out of the pipe, onto my clean tile floor. Rusty water.

"You got water all over my floor," I screamed at him. He looked at me as if I were crazy. "Men are such slobs," I said, and then I started crying.

He fixed the pipe. He cleaned up the water. He stood up to go. I was still sobbing hysterically. I wrote out a check, and I led him to the front door.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I don't know what's wrong with me.

"You've got a bad case of nerves, lady. You need to get laid," he told me. And then he was gone. I went into the kitchen, and made myself a cup of coffee. My hands were still shaking. I was almost in shock. What was wrong with me? What was wrong with me?

I started to think about Dylan O'Reilly. His black tousled hair, his dangerous looking dark whiskers, his long legs, his thighs, his bulge, his eagle. My hands got so bad that my coffee spilled onto the kitchen table. I put down the cup, and buried my face in my hands. That thing that he had said to me. Was he right? Did I need to....?

I thought, and I mused and I pondered. The more I thought about it, the more I thought he might be right. I had denied myself physical contact for thirty-eight years, and maybe I needed the touch of another human being. A caress. A kiss??? Did I want to lay my hands on male flesh? Did I want to stroke Dylan's eagle?

Could it be that mother had been wrong? That all my life, I had been given misinformation, which had made me a cold, cut-off, stunted human being. A frustrated woman. Perhaps I needed to find out for myself what men were really like? Yes. I would have to find out for myself. It was time. I washed my coffee cup. I went into the living room and put my half-finished lace doily back in the knitting bag, and I went to the store.

All day long, I worked in the store, and made polite conversation with Mella. But I was thinking. I was planning. I was going to take my life into my own hands.

After work, I drove to Reynolds Department Store. I bought a whole new wardrobe. Lacy underwear, short skirts, tight fitted off-the-shoulder tops.

I went down to the cosmetics department and bought all those things I had never used. Foundation, rouge, lipstick, eye-shadow, powder, and the most expensive new woman's fragrance. Raindrops by Dorothy Powers, the rich celebrity girl who had made a dirty movie with her boyfriend and released it on computers. I had always turned the station when she was on a talk show. Now I was sorry. I might have learned something from her. She was worldly. She was sophisticated. And it seemed, she wasn't repulsed by men. "Oh, mother, what did you do to me?" I wondered.

After dinner, I put on one of my very sexy new outfits. The blouse had a built-in push-up brassiere. My breasts were literally spilling out. I realized I had terrific cleavage, which I'd disguised all these years. I let my hair out of the severe bun that I wore it in, and brushed it forcefully until it shone with a copper hue, and spilled exuberantly down my back. I was not used to such high heels, and had a little difficulty walking at first, but I held onto the walls and I was fine.

I had never been schooled in the art of applying make up. I knew that in Hollywood, they had experts to do that. Real artists. But I gave it a brave try. I evened out my facial texture with the foundation, and then I applied the lipstick and rouge. The lipstick shade was called 'Color Me Crimson.' I was not fooling around. No pale pinky flesh tones for me. Maybe I overdid the indigo eye shadow and the mascara. I don't know. Before I had done my eyes, I had used the eyelash curler I had purchased, and now my black, black lashes curled upward saucily.

I gave one last look in the full-length mirror on the inside of my bathroom door. I could hardly recognize myself. I was a babe. Where had I been hiding all this time?

I drove into town and after parking in the lot, I entered the Westwind Lounge. A dozen pair of eyes turned toward me, and began assessing me. Men's eyes. I went up to the bar, and climbed upon a stool. There were single men all around me. Maybe I wasn't twenty years old anymore, but I figured I'd probably do all right.

Next to me on my right was a businessman type. He wore a light blue shirt, a dark blue tie, and a navy blue blazer. I was afraid to look down to see what color his pants were. He was joking with the bartender, and some of the other men at the bar. The bartender asked me what I wanted, and I told him a gin and tonic. I had heard of gin-and-tonics.

The man on my right, who had thick curly hair of mixed black and gray, was tall and imposing. Even though I had dowsed myself with 'Raindrops,' I could smell his bracing spicy lotion. If I had been that kind of girl, I would have thought that he was very masculine and very attractive.

The bartender brought me my drink, and I opened my purse to pay him.

"I'll get that," the masculine attractive man on my right said.

"Oh, no. I really couldn't...."

"It's on me. Phil, put the lady's drink on my tab," he instructed the bartender.

"Thank you," I whispered.

He smiled and nodded at me. I could see that his eyes were on my ample, spilling bust. Even when he turned and faced forward again, I could see his left eye dart to the outside corner of his eye socket to dwell on my breasts. I took a deep breath and expanded my chest.

"My name's Edgar," he said.

"Louise," I said, nodding.

He stretched out his hand and I took it. He pressed my hand in his large beefy palm, looking into my eyes. I lowered my eyes. I was not used to this sort of thing. I'm sure my face was red.

We chatted a little as I sipped my drink. He bought me another. His eyes never left my bosom. "Thank you, Reynolds Department Store," I said to myself. It was hard for me to look him in the eye. I kept my heavily shadowed lids lowered. My glance landed on his lap, and I saw an enormous protrusion. I'm sure I was blushing again.

I told Edgar about the gift shop, and he told me that he was an insurance broker. He asked me about my home insurance, and I had to admit I didn't have any.

"You're very foolish," he chastised me.

"I know. I know," I pined. Mother had been very impractical and neglectful. And so was I. A man would have seen to insurance.

"Would you like me to take a look at your house, and recommend a policy?"

"Oh, yes," I said gratefully. What a nice man.

When I finished my fourth drink, I got into my car and drove unsteadily home. Edgar was following me in my own car. He was going to check my house, and help me with insurance. Such a nice man.

I parked my car in the driveway. He pulled in behind me. I was a little dizzy, so I just sat there. Suddenly Edgar was at my door. He opened it and reached out a hand. He was helping me out of the car. What a nice man.

We walked to the front steps, side by side, and he grabbed my arm and steadied me, when my high heel turned slightly and I stumbled against him. Again I smelled his spicy cologne.

I gave him a tour of the house, and when we got to my bedroom, suddenly he turned and stood directly in front of me. He put his arms around me and drew me to him. His mouth lowered and met mine. I felt his beefy tongue in my mouth, and my legs got a little wobbly. I had never experienced anything like this before. I loved his cologne.

I threw my arms around his neck and responded like a love-starved strumpet. Way down, I could feel a hard thing pressing into me. Way down, below the waist. I moaned and sucked on his large tongue. I think all those gin-and-tonics were having an effect on me, and causing me to exhibit wanton behavior.

He planted one of his large beefy hands over my left breast. "MMMMMM," I moaned. I was feeling a strange warmth and tingling in my breast, and then down below, and then over my whole body.

We moved together over to the bed, and fell heavily upon it. He was on top of me, devouring me, dominating me. I loved it. I felt his large paws reaching behind me and lowering the zipper on my form-fitting blouse. The zipper zzzzzzz'd all the way down my back. He drew it off me. My breasts were naked.

He lowered his mouth to my chest, and began to lick my taut nipple. "AAARRRGG," I screamed. I thrashed around under him. He licked and he licked. The left. The right. The left. The right. Between. As he was licking, he was unzipping my skirt. I lifted my behind off the bed, so he could pull it down below my buttocks. His finger started stroking me on my panties. I could feel I was getting wetter and wetter. It felt so wonderful. I just kept kissing him. His mouth was like honey.

Then I felt him lowering my panties. I raised my middle again, to help him. He took his mouth off mine for an instant, and stuck his finger inside his mouth. He lasciviously wet his finger and brought it back to my mid-area. He began stroking me with his wet finger.

"AAARRRGGGHHH," I screamed again. I was thrashing all around. I had never felt such exquisite sensations. His finger slipped inside my body, and I actually raised up to get it deeper. "Edgar. Edgar," I screamed. "Yes. Yes."

He moved away from me, and my heart sank. Was this it? Was it all over? No. He was just undressing. First the jacket. Then the tie. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his arms. He lifted his undershirt over his head. As he was taking off his shoes and socks, I dropped my high heels on the floor. Also my stockings. Edgar opened his belt. He stepped out of his pants, and stood there in unflattering boxy plaid shorts. There was a large lump.

He pulled down the shorts and stood there in all his naked glory. His skin was pinkish, and he had a little bit of a belly. He had very little body hair. And down there was his thing. That big manthing. I had never really seen one before. I had seen statues in the museum, and averted my eyes. But here was a live thing. And it was so big, and it was so hard, and it was so thick. How could that ever go inside my little body? Beneath it were his two big testicles, which swung wildly as he moved back onto the bed with his left knee.

He climbed on top of me again, and we resumed kissing, but now I felt his hard manthing against my soft flesh. This was all making me dizzy. So dizzy.

He kissed my breasts again. He tongued my nipples. Then he moved down and his tongue entered my body, where no man had ever been before. "AAARRRGGGHHH," I screamed, louder than ever. "My god. My god." What was happening to me? "Oh, my god."

I spread my legs so that his tongue could do its sweet work. I reached down and began twisting my fingers in his hair, pressing him between my thighs. That soft tongue was transporting me to strange distant kingdoms. Then he stopped. He fell back on the bed and pulled me over him and down.

"Suck my cock," he said.

"Suck your cock?" I asked. "No. No. I can't do that."

"Sure you can, Louise. Get down there and suck my cock." He forced my head down over his large organ, and when I opened my mouth to protest, he forced his large organ into my mouth. I choked and sputtered. I tried to pull off him.

"Suck it," he ordered me.

I heard a dangerous tone in his voice. I started to suck him. My mouth was getting used to his size, his shape, his taste. It wasn't so bad. It was really very pleasant. Actually I just loved it. My mouth moved up and down his shaft, and I was making obscene sucking noises. Then he pulled my head off his penis, and forced my head between his legs.

"Suck my balls, Louise. Suck my big balls. That's it. That's it. See. You can do it. You can do it. You like my big balls, Louise? You like my big cock?"

"Yes," I admitted. "I like your big balls. I like your big cock. I love your big cock."

He shifted his bottom to give me access to his large fleshy cheeks. "Eat my ass, Louise."

"Edgar!" I protested.

"Eat it," he ordered and forced my head down. My nose was buried in his flesh. I stuck my tongue out and lapped at his pink eyehole. I held my breath, so I wouldn't smell or taste anything, but the smooth feeling of it on my tongue was not unpleasant.

"Oh, You're so good, Louise. What a great whore you are. Cocksucker! Asslicker! You know what I'm gonna do now, Louise?"

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." And with that he threw me flat on the bed and once again jumped on top of me. His hand was feeding his large merciless cock into my tight virgin pussy. I screamed a little.

"What's the matter, baby? Never been fucked before?"

"No," I answered.

"Oh, come on," he said, of course, not believing me, until the head of his dick hit my tight unyielding maidenhead."

"My god," he uttered. "You haven't been fucked before. What have you been doing all your life?"

I had no answer.

"Okay. Here goes," he said, and pressed into me. I felt the blunt head of his member tear through my hymen. I grunted and cried in pain. He just lay on me then, without moving. Waiting for me to get used to his penis inside me. Waiting for the pain of my lost membrane to dissipate. After a few minutes it did, and he started grinding himself into my body.

"What a nice tight pussy. What a nice tight cunt," he said appreciatively.

I had heard those nasty words before. 'Cunt.' 'Pussy." How I'd always hated them. But now they were filling me with a strange excitement.

"Fuck me, Edgar. Fuck my hot pussy. My cunt loves your big hard cock. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my cunt." I felt incredibly liberated. I had finally found the real me. The tramp. The harlot. The cock-hungry slut. I threw my legs around his body in abandon. I pressed my heels into his asscheeks. I grabbed his asscheeks with my hands. I pressed him into me, as I slammed my middle up to him. "Oh, my god. Oh, my god," I intoned continuously.

He twisted my tits (his word) as he fucked my dripping pussy. I wanted it to last the rest of the night. It didn't. He started making funny sounds, and his rhythm changed. He started slamming into me hard and fast, and then he froze, and I could feel his cock swelling inside my pussy, and then I felt shot after shot of hot liquid blasting down my cuntchannel. Blasting into my body. Blasting down my uterus. Blasting into my womb. Uh, Oh.

He lay on top of me as our heart rates slowed. I lazily ran my fingers through his thick hair. My lips nibbled at his. His lips nibbled at mine. I loved the weight of his heavy body on me. I wrapped my arms around him and cradled him. I felt his large cock softening within my dripping pussy.

"Oh, Edgar," I said. "Oh, Edgar."

"Did you like that, Louise?

"Yes. Yes, Edgar, I did.

"Did you like getting fucked Louise?"

"Yes. Yes. I loved it. Fuck me again."

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

"Not now," he said. "Maybe later."

"Oh, Edgar. You're so mean," I complained.

Edgar and I drifted off to sleep. Towards morning, he awoke and fucked me again. This time there was no membrane. There was no pain. Only pleasure. Unbelievable bottomless pleasure.

kicky1000
kicky1000
849 Followers
12