A Bad Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth on her sensuous nipples made Clair moan very loudly. She put her hands on Paul's head, pressing it tightly against her breasts. When Clair felt the man's tongue on her body, the baby-sitter threw her head back in pleasure.

Clair and Paul didn't know that Mike was sitting and jerking off, watching that performance. It was obvious that Clair's nipples were hard and Mike saw his brother sucking them in turn. From time to time the man roughly nipped at them, making each appear longer.

In that wild dance of passion, Paul's hand moved down the girl's body. He wanted to sample her teen pussy. Clair's skirt was crumpled around the waist and there was no obstacle to reach her love box. Paul never stopped playing with the baby-sitter's sensuous nipples, even when his hand appeared on her clean-shaven pussy. The sensation of smooth skin made him stick two of his fingers into her soaking wet cunt.

It was so rough that girl startled and came to herself. Although they were only two fingers, they were really thick from every-day work-out. Clair understood that it was crazy and she must put a stop to it before it went too far.

"Hey! What are you doing?" the girl asked and her eyes were still full of lust. "I've got a boyfriend!"

Confused, Paul asked, "Why are you here then?"

The girl opened her mouth to reply but she was late, Mike said, "She asked 40 dollars for a hand-job."

Clair and Paul remembered Mike's presence and turned to him. They both were shocked. Mike was just talking and masturbating at the same time like it was the normal state of things.

Clair saw his cock for the first time. It was a hard meat of 8 inches long and quite thick in the girth. The girl liked both cocks very much and she envied their girlfriends because her boyfriend's cock was considerably smaller.

As the couple stared at Mike, Paul didn't stop feeling up Clair. He squeezed her firm tits in his strong hands, pulled at her hard nipples and the girl rubbed her tight ass against his crotch.

They had been like in a trance until Paul slapped her boobs roughly, leaving red fingerprints on them. Clair immediately came to herself. No one ever treated her so rough, it was very humiliating. The baby-sitter just didn't know how rough Paul could be. Freaked out, she harshly turned her face to his to bawl the man out.

"Do you want my 40 dollars?" smiling, Paul asked.

It was so unexpected that Clair lost her tongue and simply nodded. It would be great to earn 80 dollars but she didn't know that she would have to do much more than a usual masturbation. So Paul put his hand into hers and the three of them moved to the sitting-room.

As soon as they had entered, the men like funny frat boys flopped down on a big sofa and Clair guessed that she would have to jerk them off right there.

The girl understood that Paul was the leader in the family and he acted like he should. The man didn't waste time for any chatting and got down to business immediately. He just threw off his briefs and opened his legs, waiting for the cock being served.

"C'mon baby, my cock can't cum itself!" he joked.

Like in a trance, Clair was staring at it and couldn't take her eyes off his manhood. The baby-sitter didn't even imagine that cocks could be so huge and the sight of it made her tremble with excitement. Her throat became dry and the college girl knelt down without saying a word. Biting her lower lip, she crawled slowly towards her target.

When Clair was between Paul's wide-spread legs, she put her hands on this hard piece of meat. It was monstrous: about 12 inches long and very wide in the girth. The girl was thinking what a worn pussy should be to contain it.

During the flight of her thoughts, her hand instinctively started to stroke it back and forth slowly. Paul knew how to corrupt naive girls and he gave her some time to adapt to it.

The man sat back and closed his eyes in pleasure. Enjoying the heat of the teen hands sliding along his monster cock, he started planning out the rest of their fun party. As thoughts rushed, Paul knew that the girl wouldn't be happy to know what was coming.

The man was very excited and knew that he would be able to bear very long. It was about time for the action.

Paul opened his eyes and said, "Hey, sweetie. I pay big money for a good masturbation!"

Clair was surprised and asked him, "What's wrong? Everybody likes the way I do it!"

"Perhaps, I'm just overexcited and your touches are hurting me," the man answered.

"But what can I do to make it more comfortable for you, stud?" smiling, the girl asked.

"Moisture it a bit," Paul hinted.

Clair understood what the dirty man meant and she tried to be playful, "How? I don't have any lube. And you?"

"Me, too," Paul replied. "You're a smart girl and I guess you can make something up!"

With those words, the older man closed his eyes again. Mike watched it and didn't know what Clair was going to do. It was clear that the girl wouldn't cheat on her boyfriend and it went too far to refuse 80 dollars. She surely would make something up and he was right.

Clair understood that the well-hung stud meant a blowjob but she couldn't do it. The girl loved her boyfriend and she couldn't be unfaithful but she had found the way out: she just spat on the cock. At that very moment Paul's cock got covered with Clair's thick gobs of saliva. It looked so disgusting and funny that the college girl laughed out loud.

Paul couldn't understand why Clair was so stupid. Didn't it occur to the babysitter that it was very dangerous to tease horny men around her? He opened his eyes and was ready to tear the girl into pieces. The man decided that the girl needed to be forced and he slapped her face so hard that the college girl fell on the floor.

"It's not a fucking shit to spit on it, you fucking whore!" he yelled at her.

Rubbing her red cheek, the scared girl whispered, "I'm so sorry."

"Then wipe away this fucking spit with your thong and don't ruin the fun. If you fail again, I'll punch in your face and you'll pay me 400 bucks. Do you think it'll be fair?" Paul asked with a stern look on his face.

Clair was scared as hell and could only nod. She didn't want to try her luck and hurried to do what she was told before getting another slap.

Her pink thong appeared in her hand in a moment and the girl crumbled it into a ball. Then the baby-sitter grabbed Paul's cock and started rubbing it dry. While she was doing it, Clair understood that there was no way out and she would have to give head this way or another. It was surely non-consent.

Holding that huge cock, the girl stuck out her tongue and slowly licked the underside of Paul's shaft, leaving a wet trail on it. While her tongue was sliding up and down the vein-covered cock, the baby-sitter looked up and saw the man sitting with the closed eyes. Clair knew that it was the thing he had been wanting for so long. This time she knew what was good for her.

Despite of that humiliating situation, the college girl felt horny and her whole body was trembling with excitement. Clair could hardly hold oneself from screaming "Fuck me, guys!"

Working on Paul's cock, the girl heard, "Play with yourself when you suck my balls."

At first she couldn't get the point but she couldn't be slow. The man wanted his balls to be sucked and Clair had to do it as soon as possible or she would get slapped again. Besides, the girl would have to do her best because she had never done it before.

Licking Paul's cock and holding it with the right hand, she moved her left one to the pussy. It was dripping wet and two of her fingers easily entered. Oh God, how she loved that sensation! Her fingers were sawing in and out of her steamy pussy, filling the air with slurping sounds.

When Clair pulled them out, they were richly covered with her juices. Then she pressed them against her swollen clit and the sensation was mind-blowing. The girl started rubbing on the swollen button and her hot breath was burning the sensitive skin of Paul's cock.

Frigging herself off like a bitch in heat, Clair's tongue trailed down towards the horny man's ball sack but her right hand started jerking off the slippery shaft.

Although the girl found it dirty but her tongue circled around those hairy balls. Little by little, they became wet and Clair sucked one of them in. She was immediately rewarded with a long moan of pleasure. The girl became happy and started doing her best. Subconsciously, she was dreaming of getting stuffed with that hard cock.

Mike jerked off, watching that act of debauchery. The faithful girl was sucking the older man's balls while she was furiously finger-fucking herself. It was like some porn scene of an X-rated movie. Clair slowly sucked one ball in, then she did the same with another. Her eyes were closed and it was obviously that she was relishing it. The noise of her slurping pussy was clearly heard.

In the middle of ball-sucking, the girl came to herself when she felt Paul's hand on the back of her head. It was kind of a friendly gesture. Clair understood that the man liked it and she was happy to please. The college girl decided to lick his cock again although she wasn't forced to do it now.

Peeling the skin off his cock's head, her tongue started its way along the entire shaft from the swollen balls to the head of the cock. Clair was doing it slowly and imagined that it was her boyfriend's. The girl could feel it throbbing under her tongue.

The hand on her head directed her moves. Her tongue ran here and there, making Paul's cock wet until it had appeared on the head of his cock. There was a lot of pre-cum and her agile tongue licked away some. Her tongue circled around the piss-hole, collecting more and more of that sticky liquid.

Paul liked that he didn't have to force the girl anymore and Clair did her best to satisfy him. The man just controlled the rhythm of her licking. The girl was doing a good tongue job on the tender skin of his dickhead and he couldn't resist the temptation any longer. He pushed on the back of her head so hard that the purple dickhead entered Clair's mouth.

The girl immediately came to herself as she was forced to swallow the top of Paul's cock. At first Clair wanted to protest but she remember the last time she tried to be smart. Anyhow, the baby-sitter guessed that she would have to give head even though she hoped to avoid it. Clair tried to convince herself that she had no choice but she enjoyed it at the same time. Her boyfriend always was very gentle but Paul was rough like a real bad-ass and it was driving her crazy.

The man's hand was still on her head steadily and it wouldn't let her take the cock out of her mouth. Trying to please, Clair imagined that this thick cock was her boyfriend's. The college girl relaxed her jaw and her soft lips were tight around the hard meat. She just sucked in and out without touching it with her teeth. Clair believed that she was doing her best blowjob.

"Do a tongue job when you suck!" the girl heard the commanding voice.

It sounded like she had to do it and the girl couldn't believe how brazen Paul could be. Clair knew what was good for her and she tried to do some tongue job.

At first it was very uncomfortable to slide around the dickhead with her tongue but she was a fast learner. It didn't take much time for the man to relax as the girl's tongue teased his tender skin like a real pro hooker.

Clair started to enjoy it but the hand on her head was still there and it made the girl's mouth slide up and down the hard shaft. Little by little she was forced to swallow deeper and deeper. The college girl had never forgotten about the tongue job until there was no space for it. Paul enjoyed the way Clair was giving him head and her tongue on his cock was feeling good. Suddenly something had happened and he opened his eyes. The man looked down and saw the girl choking on his cock.

"Hey, try better, 'cuz I ain't gonna take out my cock!" he screamed.

It was funny to watch the teenager choking on his monster cock even though Clair swallowed only the half of it. Paul gave the college girl some time to get accustomed to its size. Somehow, he could feel her throat's muscles relax and she resumed her tongue job. It was clear as daylight that Clair had never deep-throated and the man made up his mind to teach her how to do it.

Feeling that she had been co-operating, Paul eased his grip and let the girl's mouth slid up the cock. Then he pushed it and her mouth slid down the shaft again. The man could feel that Clair understood how to do it. Smiling, he turned his head to his brother and decided to lead him into the game.

"Hey, are you a fuckin' wanker or something?" he asked. "We got a slut here who's willing to service, so put her cunt in use!"

When Clair heard what he had said, she got scared. It wasn't a figment of her imagination, the girl heard it loud and clear. Clair felt like a deer in the headlights and she didn't know what to do.

Mike thought, "Time to party!" and stood up. On his way he slipped out of his clothes and stopped in front of the naked girl. Slowly stroking his cock, the man stared at Clair who was rubbing her clit and sucking his brother's huge cock at the same time. The young baby-sitter looked like a filthy bitch in heat.

Like a customer choosing a product, Mike walked around her and stopped behind her. Then he knelt down. The man couldn't believe how fast his rude brother managed to talk Clair into sucking his cock. Mike had no doubt that the college-girl would let them fuck her too. The man thought that she had just been waiting for getting forced.

In anticipation what was coming, Mike put his hands on her both firm ass cheeks. The man immediately felt Clair startle as he touched her body; nobody except her boyfriend was allowed to touch her intimate parts. Enjoying his power, he squeezed the cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing her orifices. It made the girl spread her tender legs wider and arch her back more.

That looked exciting: it was the position which every porn star on all the fours took on a hardcore audition to put every hole on display for the camera. Clair's ass hole was puckered and virgin-like. Mike was pretty sure that the teen girl was going to be butt-fucked, his brother was a real ass-man. The pussy was pink and the man guessed that her boyfriend's cock wasn't big enough or she seldom got fucked.

Like in a trance, Mike slapped her ass hard, leaving red finger-prints on her cheeks. The girl's body thrusted forward and she swallowed Paul's cock even deeper, gagging on it.

"Don't move, slut!" Mike said in a stern voice. "I want your ass to look sexy!"

When his hand left her ass cheeks, Clair didn't try to change her vulgar position. She was afraid of those two guys and she knew that they would get whatever they wanted in a good way or in a bad one. So she decided to go in the good way. There was no point to suffer for nothing.

Gagging on Paul's vein-covered cock, the teenager felt her pussy getting stretched with something. Clair never wanted to be unfaithful but she couldn't control the situation any longer. The girl was pretty sure that those mid-aged men would fuck her whatever she did.

Mike had inserted one finger and her dripping wet pussy easily swallowed it. Then he added another and Clair stopped rubbing the clit. He was sure that the girl would start protesting like she had been doing the whole evening but her body suddenly bucked back to get his fingers deeper. Without hesitation Mike pushed the fingers all the way to the knuckles and he could hear her loud moan smothered with Mike's monster cock in her mouth.

Clair always tried to be faithful and never cheated on her boyfriend. Now she was trying to resist the temptation and tried to convince herself that she was forced but it was a lie. It was like her body had its own mind.

The college-girl's pussy was on fire and it tried to get stuffed. Her pussy was sliding along Mike's thick fingers, covering them in its juice. Like a zombie, Clair's body moved back and forward and her both holes, mouth and pussy, were busy. When Mike's fingers slid out of her pussy, the baby-sitter swallowed Paul's cock deeper.

Paul opened his eyes and he liked what he saw. The girl was like a bitch in heat and she didn't try to be a heroine. Clair was eager to be served from both ends. Grinning, Paul got his cock out of her wet mouth. Her saliva mixed with his pre-cum connected his hard cock and her pouty lips.

"Ask your fucker to fuck the shit out of you, you cheap whore!" Paul required.

Clair's mind was blurred and her head was spinning. She vaguely understood what was going on. The girl could think about her desires and she wanted to suck and fuck.

"Yes, baby, fuck my cunt. Fuck me hard!" Clair said, moaning playfully.

The girl's body moved between those older men and her toes twisted with pleasure as Mike's fingers ploughed her slippery pussy. The man noticed her co-operation and slid them out of her cunt. The fingers were all juice-covered. Mike gave his cock several strokes, making it glisten in Clair's juice. Then he tenderly pressed it against her dripping wet slit.

The girl was so warmed up and her fuck-hole was so worked out that the head of Mike's cock easily entered inside. The man was excited so much that he didn't waste any time and he slid it all the way until his pubic hair touched her teen ass.

When his cock hit her womb and his balls slapped her clit, Mike froze and put his hands on her firm ass cheeks, holding the college girl in the place. He enjoyed the moment of her velvet pussy walls, clutching tightly around his pulsating cock.

The whole evening Clair had been dreaming secretly of getting fucked after seeing their enormous cocks but she had to stay faithful or she would never respect herself. Mike's cock was almost ripping her pussy apart and Paul's cock could hardly be stuffed into her mouth. The college-girl thought that she was going to be pierced through. It was so exciting and painful at the same time that Clair opened her mouth very wide.

The girl needed some fresh air but Paul wasn't going to miss that chance. He grabbed the back of Clair's head and pushed it as hard as he could. Gagging and choking, Clair was forced to swallow the entire cock.

Her mouth was grotesquely stretched, saliva was getting out of her mouth's corners, making her chin and the cock's shaft look quite wet. The girl's face was red and blue from choking on that monster cock and the tears were pouring out of her eyes.

Paul was looking down at her pathetic face and he knew that the baby-sitter would get used to it like all the girls who had gone through it with them. He could feel her throat's muscles straining around the head of his cock and it was giving the man some awesome pleasure. Clair's breath around his cock was burning and his hairy cum-boiling balls that rested on her chin were ready to blow up.

"Mikey-boy, you know? As her cuckold of a boyfriend sleeps at home, she gets her holes busy!" Paul said and gave his brother a high-five.

It excited the men more and they increased the tempo. The room was filled with moans and gasps and it was obvious that they were about to cum.

Mike fucked Clair like a psycho and his fingerprint from his grips on her hips were left. Her pussy made a slurping noise as Mike's cock hammered into it. All her body hurt and felt like being on the grill.

The amplitude of hard fucking was so high that Paul's monster cock sprang out of her tortured mouth and hit against his abs, leaving a trace of his pre-cum and her saliva. He wanted to stick it into her mouth again but he changed his mind. Paul's cum boiled in his balls, making them to stiffen but he could bear it a little until his brother came. He leant backwards and watched Mike shagging the poor college-girl.