A Bad Day At The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creatures pulled the struggling secretary under the desk and had her just where they wanted. They both sat on her stomach back to back, holding Anna in place. Anna could only see the one facing her as it ripped open her red top and her lace bra. Anna gasped as she felt the creature's clawed and scaly hands touch her exposed breasts. It was all happening so fast that she couldn't think. This creature kept rubbing her breasts and looking her dead in the eye. All while this was going on the other creature began to rub Anna's thighs. Anna couldn't see the creature touching her legs, not being able to see where it's scaly; slimy hands were going to go was heightening her sense. She could feel every little touch, every little caress, every small tear in her pantyhose. Anna could feel herself getting wet.

The creature rubbing Anna's breasts began to lean closer to her (all while still messaging her breasts). Its face got only about an inch or so away from Anna's face. Anna could see into its eyes and feel it's hot breathe on her face, she winced and whimpered as it opened its mouth and let its tongue come up. The creature's tongue began running up Anna's neck and onto her face. Her makeup began to slightly smear as the creature licked more and more. It began to run its tongue through her hair, leaving it sticky and somewhat matted.

The creature caressing Anna's legs looked up and saw the contents of Anna's purse. Mixed in with her wallet and loose change was a small pink vibrator. The creature's eyes lit up, it reached out and grabbed the vibrator and cackled while it switched the device on. With one swift movement the creature ripped open the crotch of Anna's tan pantyhose and put the vibrator inside of her.

Anna gasped and her mouth fell open. The creature licking her immediately stuck its tongue inside Anna's mouth. Anna squealed as she could feel the slime for the creatures tongue filling her mouth and the vibrations from the vibrator. The creature with the vibrator began to push and pull the device. Lust was starting to take over Anna, her clit throbbed as the vibrator hit her G spot. Anna convulsed and squirmed and moaned as the orgasm over her took her. It was too much for her, Anna rolled onto her side sending the two creatures flying off of her. The vibrator was still inside Anna and resting on her G spot. The orgasm spread over Anna's body, she had never cum so hard before. Coughing and spitting out slime, Anna quickly reached and pulled the vibrator out.

Anna looked over and saw the two creatures shaking their heads as if they too were in a daze. "They must have hit their heads" thought Anna. Taking this as her moment, Anna quickly pulled herself from under the desk and ran out of the office and down the hall. She really was a sight, her brown hair drenched and matted, her breasts exposed, missing one of her shoes she was in such a daze she didn't even think to take the other one off.

The two creatures saw their plaything run from the room, they were about to give chase when they heard Brook come storming out of her office. "Goddamn it Anna, when I call you on the intercom you damn well better answer me" Brooke huffed. She was prepared to berate her young secretary when she saw the two creatures grinning wickedly at her.

Brooke didn't scream, she couldn't even move. Brooke could see out of the corner of her eye at least ten more of these creatures come out of the vent. Her legs trembled as she slowly began to try to back away. The creatures lunged toward Brooke knocking her onto the floor. They all held her down, Brooke looked around at the creatures holding her and could see they were all looking to one creature who had picked Anna's vibrator. She could see it had spikes on its back and had a more menacing look in its eyes then the others.

The creature walked up Brooke's spread legs, it put the vibrator down and slowly wrapped its long fingers around the waist of her pantyhose. As the creature slowly began to pull her pantyhose down Brooke began to struggle. She didn't know what was going to happen next. Brooke looked the creature in the eye, it stared back while it turned the vibrator onto the highest setting. The creature glided the vibrator into Brooke, she gasped and began to convulse as the vibrator hit her G spot. While the vibrator was running, the spiked creature began to lick Brooke's clit. Brooke could feel her body betraying her as her legs and back began to arch. Brooke could feel as the orgasm hit and she let out a scream as the pleasure overtook her body, but instead of stopping, the creature kept licking causing Brooke to moan and pant even louder. The second orgasm hit and Brooke was clawing into the office carpet. The creature went even faster and pushed the vibrator even deeper. Brooke wasn't sure how much more she could take. The third orgasm hit Brooke hard, her body went limp as she fainted.

The spiked creature looked up and pulled out the vibrator. It pulled Brooke's pantyhose back on. It snarled at the other creatures who took a hold of her legs and began to drag the unconscious Brooke down the hall and into a storage closet. The creatures weren't done playing with their new toy just yet.

Chapter #4 Sarah And Jennifer's Wild Ride

Sarah walked up to the elevator, her black heels clicking against the marble floor. She pushed the button and patiently waited for the elevator to arrive. Sarah stood and waited to work, wearing a short black skirt, a purple short sleeved blouse, black high heel shoes and tan pantyhose. The lights above her pretty blonde head flickered slightly; Sarah had noticed several odd occurrences today. She didn't give it much thought as the elevator arrived.

Sarah stepped inside ready to get to work. As the doors began to close a tall woman with dark blonde hair ran to the elevator, Sarah held the door for her letting the tall woman in. "Thanks, I always tend to miss these things" "No problem" Sarah said. The two women stood in silence waiting for the elevator doors to close, once the doors closed the lights flickered inside the elevator, neither woman paid much attention. The elevator voice came on as it usually does "Please state your desired floor number?" "38" both women said.

The elevator began to move, but both women were met with a cacophony of guttural voices repeating their floor number mockingly. The two women shot looks at each other. "Is this a joke or is it screwed up or...?" the dark blonde asked, her voice trailing off as the lights in the elevator flickered and the floor numbers quickly changed. Despite their physical differences, their fear and confusion gave them a similar appearance: the same confused, flushed, frightened expressions, wide eyes, their carefully painted mouths slightly open, breathing faster. Similarly their hearts beat faster, panic sinking in, the heavy feeling of dread settling in their stomachs, in their limbs, their hands lightly shaking as they tried to understand the strange sounds outside the elevator, the giggles and the screeches, and the severe technical issues in a building that should have had no technical issues to speak of. Sarah watched the floor read out intently, 28, 29, 30, the elevator seemed to be gaining speed. 32, 33, 34, "It really should be slowing down?" Sarah whispered to herself. The voices were getting louder, and both women could hear the distinctive sound of laughter. 37, 38, 39, 40, the dark blonde woman began to panic, "Elevator stop!" She yelled over the multitude of voices.

The elevator stopped with a jolt, the car was filled with a deafening silence. Both women exhaled simultaneously. "Sound alarm" Sarah commanded. The women's relief was short lived though as they heard the same voices imitating the elevator alarm. Both women looked at each other with a new found fear; they knew something was very, very wrong. The voices ceased after a few minutes, leaving the women to ponder what was happening. Sarah got her first good look at her fellow passenger. She was a very pretty tall blonde, wearing a very short black skirt with a white stripe down the side, a very tight white button down blouse, tan pantyhose, and a pair of red heels. Sarah couldn't take the silence, "I love your shoes" Sarah said, she didn't get any response, the woman stood at the back of the elevator leaning against the railing. Sarah walked up and stood next to her. "My name is Sarah" "I'm Jennifer" the other woman said. Sarah could tell she wasn't going to get much out of Jennifer, she was too nervous and lost in her thoughts. Sarah was nervous as well, she could hear scurrying around the elevator. Sarah tried her hardest to take her mind off of her current predicament. She reapplied her make-up, straightened her outfit, even readjusted her pantyhose to take her mind off of being in that elevator.

They were both beginning to feel the utter helplessness of the situation they were in, trapped in the small, dark elevator with no way to get out, helpless to whatever was scurrying and giggling all around the elevator. They instinctively drew closer to the wall in the middle of the elevator. Jennifer clutched her purse to her chest, fiddling with the straps, trying to keep her mind from racing. Suddenly there was shaking and the scurrying got louder. "Is it the power trying to come back on?" Jennifer asked, hoping, despite the unnatural and terrifying sounds (and, though they did not allow themselves to really notice it, lightly bulging walls) that someone was fixing the elevator.

However, sudden pounding on the walls (hard enough to bend the paneling) and louder screeches made them both instinctively jump to opposite corners; Jennifer dropped her purse when she jumped. Both began to panic, quietly whimpering as they huddled into the corners, shaking with fear and drawing into themselves arms wrapped around their bodies and their smooth, nylon clad legs, lightly shining in what little light there was, pressing together. The screeching and harsh cackling intensified; the walls were pounded on roughly. Suddenly large drills and axes broke through the paneling on either side of both women, making them scream and huddle even more into the corners. Jennifer huddled into the corner as tight as she could, watching the drill and ax cut into the elevator. As she watched this, she felt a warm, slimy hand wrap around her right ankle and then one wrap around her left ankle. Jennifer could feel the warmth of the hands and slime through her pantyhose. The hand on the right kept pulling and rubbing her leg, Jennifer used all of her strength to keep her legs closed, but the creature gave a good tug, pulling her leg and pulling her foot right out of her red shoe. The creature pulled her leg to the wall, leaving Jennifer's legs spread open. Jennifer's short tight skirt began to ride up with her legs spread open.

Sarah was on the other side of the elevator, trying to figure out what was happening. Sarah panicked when she felt the hands tightly squeeze her ankles. She lunged forward falling down toward the floor and falling right out of her high heels. Sarah crashed to the floor, feeling temporary relief to be away from the corner she had edged herself into. Her relief was short lived though as she felt slimy hands grab onto her long blonde hair, It dragged her across the elevator, jerking her between Jennifer's legs, which were being pulled apart wider, the seams at the sides of her tight black skirt straining and beginning to rip open, exposing her upper thighs.

The ax and drill were replaced by two reptilian looking arms. Jennifer shrunk more into the wall, she felt powerless as these arms reached for her. They began to tear at her white blouse, exposing more and more skin. Jennifer was terrified but also a little turned on as she could feel so many sensations, not the least of which was Sarah thrashing and rubbing up against her open legs. The two arms finished opening her blouse and tearing off her bra, exposing her large breasts. The two arms began to grab at her breasts, massaging and caressing them. Jennifer was scared but the hands touching her tender breasts felt so good, she could feel the warmth throughout her entire body.

Sarah was trying to break free from whatever had a hold on her, but more hands broke through the floor of the elevator. Grabbing at her blouse, ripping it open exposing her breasts. More hands grabbed her legs pulling them open as far as they would go. Once they had her in a position they liked, one final hand broke through the floor between Sarah's legs. The hand began caressing her thigh; Sarah could feel the warmth of the hand running up her leg to the crotch of her pantyhose. Sarah was not sure what was going to happen when she felt the hand begin to rub her clit through her pantyhose. Sarah's screams soon turned to moans.

A hand punched through the wall and started rubbing Jennifer's clit as well. She let out a loud gasp when she felt it. Both creatures began rubbing the women faster and faster. Until they ripped open both women's pantyhose and directly rubbing their clits. Both women began to moan and twitch in pleasure. Sarah's back began to arch as the orgasm came upon her. She couldn't help what she felt; she had never felt anything like this, pleasure hitting her body in waves. She screamed when the orgasm hit her.

Jennifer could feel her knees weakening with the orgasm. The hand went faster and faster, Jennifer was panting at this point, just trying to keep her breath. When the orgasm hit her, Jennifer screamed, the creatures let her go, causing her to fall down on top of Sarah.

As both women were catching their breaths, they felt the elevator drop slightly. They looked around trying to figure out what was happening, when the cables finally let go, sending both women flying into the air. They both held onto the railing, trying to brace for the sudden impact that was coming.

But as quickly as it started it came to a crashing halt.

Both women were thrown upwards and then thumped downwards onto the floor. The elevator was a wreck of torn paneling, blinking lights and bloody parts of those monsters.

Sarah and Jennifer lay sprawled near each other, their legs entangled. They were quite a sight, especially compared to their former neatness; both were covered in a sheen of sweat and splatters of slick green blood. Their hair was messy, uncombed and wild.

Sarah's blouse had been clawed open, and she quickly tried to cover herself with the tattered remains of it. Her bare skin contrasted with the sheen of the remaining nylon that covered her legs; much of it had been scratched away. Jennifer's skirt was ripped from both sides, her barefooted legs spread wide (though she quickly covered them when she noticed people looking into the destroyed elevator).

They untangled their legs from each other, the sound of the nylon clad legs smoothly gliding together a quiet, soothing sound compared to the dripping blood and electric chaos going on around them. Panting, sweating and messy they looked around in shock, still unable to fully understand what just happened.

Chapter #5 Kate and Erin's Tongue Lashing

Kate and Erin walked back into the building, returning to work from their break. Both women worked as tour guides in the building. They wore matching white turtleneck sweaters, short black skirts and tan pantyhose the only difference in the outfits where their high heels, Kate wore black heels, while Erin wore white. Kate and Erin were very close and enjoyed working together, they were always joking about their times as tour guides and how they had seen everything. Little did they know what would happen to them on this day.

Both women walked to the elevator and Kate pushed the up button. "Kate, the elevator is at the 62nd floor, it's going to take forever to get here, let's find another elevator" Erin said. "No, look it's starting to come down now, just wait a minute Kate" "Actually, it seems to be coming down awfully fast" Kate said. Both women watched the floor indicator try to keep up, the numbers were barely readable since they were going so fast.

Kate and Erin instinctively took a step back as the elevator came close to the ground floor. The elevator crashed to a halt in front of them, the doors crashing open at odd angles. Kate and Erin exchanged shocked looks with each other and peered in cautiously to the elevator.

The floor of the elevator below them was a mess. Side paneling, electric bits and mysterious, unbelievable but unmistakable gore was thrown (and splattered) around the elevator. In the dull, blinking shine of a backup emergency light they noted the sheen of nylon, before realizing that they were staring at two women, thrown down into the elevator, their legs twisted and intertwined around each other. Erin gasped--she thought they were dead before she noticed them moving.

Two tall blonde women, their hair messy, tangled halos around their terrified faces, slowly started to sit up. Their eyes, wide and shiny with fear and shock looked up at the two women staring down. Their clothes were ripped and scratched at. Kate noticed that both of the women in the elevator had their skirts pulled up and their pantyhose had been ripped open at the crotch. She also noticed that the elevator was riddled with holes.

The two blonde women (Sarah and Jennifer) began to move again, they wore both completely covered in green blood. Erin and Kate stood there watching the two blonde women slowly move around. Erin was finally able to speak. Looking down at the two women all she could say in a trembling voice "We'll......We'll get the next one." And with that she grabbed Kate by the arm and dragged her away.

Erin and Kate got as far from the elevator as they could. They ran down to a long, isolated hallway, they stopped to catch their breaths. "What the fuck was that?" Erin forcefully asked "I have no idea, what the hell were they covered in?" "It looked like slime or blood, but I can't think what in hell has green blood" As Kate was able to catch her breath. "Did you see the looks on their faces? I mean their skirts were pulled up all the way and their breasts were hanging out! Whatever happened to them in there, it was big enough to leave them unconcerned with us seeing them like that"

As the two women began to straighten up to leave, they heard an alarm start to go off. Kate and Erin stood to look, before Erin realized it was a locking mechanism the building set up to separate and contain certain emergencies. Kate tried running to the door, but it slammed shut before she could reach it. Despite knocking and pulling on it the door would not budge.

"Shit" Erin yelled. "I guess we're locked in here until someone comes to let us out" Both women stood silently for a few minutes, each lost in thought. The lights above their heads kept flickering on and off. Normally this wouldn't be noticeable, but after what they saw in that elevator they were terrified of everything.

Erin and Kate instinctively got closer to each other. They exchanged frightened looks. "It's probably nothing, maybe the elevator messed with the electricity or something." Their temporary relief was quickly quelled when they heard strange scurrying and cackling sounds near them, sounds that were starting to sound more like throaty, inhuman giggles as they seemed to get closer. Erin and Kate clutched each other's arms and leaned against the wall together, pressing themselves into it and huddling closer together.

Suddenly the scurrying turned to scratching against the air duct above their heads. Kate and Erin quickly moved away from it, huddling even closer together in fear as the opening to the duct was pushed out, crashing near them.

Suddenly a series of short, reptile like humanoids jumped out, loudly screeching and giggling. Erin heard vague banging on the door, quickly drowned out by Kate's screams. The creatures turned their yellow eyes and giant ears towards them.