A Bad Day At The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate and Erin ran back down the hall and tried, in vain, to open the door. Realizing it was locked they edged into the corner of the wall together, holding each other in terror against the approaching, cackling monsters. The creatures suddenly lunged forward.

Two attached themselves to Erin's legs, grabbing and scratching at her with their arms while their legs held them around her ankles. She screamed and flailed at them, feeling their claws scratch and press into her, tearing parts of the nylon on her legs and scratching her delicate skin. She fell forward, kicking her legs out and ripping open the sides of her skirt in her attempts at shaking them off.

Near her Kate fell as well, landing with a hard thud on her side as a creature ripped at her legs as well, with another one pulling on her long dark hair and tugging on the neck of her turtleneck. Kate's screams were unending as she struggled to kick the monster off her legs, her fast nylon clad legs shining a dull red in the flashing emergency light. Kicking hard she lost both her shoes before finally kicking the little beast off her legs but the creature would give up and immediately grabbed her leg again.

Erin continued kicking but was unable to fight the monsters off her legs; they dug her claws into her. She turned around on her back, trying to bash the creatures into the wall. While one dug its claws in deeper, screeching and clawing at the ripped open sides of her skirt, the other jumped up and landed on her chest with a heavy thud. She screamed the sound echoing through the hall.

The monster started clawing at her chest, seemingly trying to rip open her turtleneck. The fabric around her breasts began to tear. The creature ripped at her sweater with frenzy until the sweater was reduced to shreds. Erin gasped as she saw this creature stop and stare at her breasts. It had a look in its eye that Erin couldn't understand. With on fluid motion, it ripped off Erin's bra, exposing her large breasts. Before Erin could even register what the creature had done, it opened its mouth and let its long tongue come out. It began to lick Erin, from her navel slowly working its way up to her breasts. Erin shuddered when she felt the warm, slimy tongue reach her nipple.

As the creature was lapping Erin with its tongue, Kate was still fighting with the creatures on her. Two had a strong hold on her legs, but her upper body was still free. As she was able to catch glimpses beyond where the monsters had her held down, she could see the vent could see more creatures just pouring into the little room. As Kate tried to sit up again, another creature leapt onto her chest, finally pinning her down. Kate was surrounded by creatures now; they all grabbed her and dragged her over next to Erin.

What had to be thirty to forty creatures surrounded and held down the two women. Both were terrified about what would happen to them but knew they were powerless to stop it. The creatures moved in closer and both women could see, these things had a hunger in their eyes. The group of creatures split, half focused on Kate, half on Erin. Kate looked up, terrified, thinking of the worst things these creatures would do, when she felt something down by her feet. She felt a warm, slimy feeling on the bottom of her feet through her pantyhose. Then she felt two more licking up and down her legs, two more ripped open what remained of her sweater and began licking her torso and breasts. Kate was horrified and disgusted, but there was also a little part of her that was turned on. The creatures that had Erin were running their tongues all over her body, even though her hair. She was squirming on the floor, getting stickier by the second. As they began to lick her, faster and faster, she looked over to her friend Kate, Erin could see the creatures were doing the same to her. Suddenly, the creatures all stopped licking the two drenched women; creatures grabbed both women and held them in a spread eagle position, pulling their legs open as far as they would go. One creature stood in front of each woman. At the same time, both Erin and Kate had their pantyhose ripped open, Erin knew what was coming, but Kate looked up and saw the creature in front of staring at her prone pussy. It had a look in its eyes like it had found the answer to life itself. Before Kate could comprehend the creature dove in between her spread legs. Kate screamed as she felt the creature's tongue glide up and down her throbbing clit.

Erin, deep down, wanted this. She had felt so wet when one of the creatures ripped off her bra and liked her breasts. She moved and was grinding against the creature's tongue, feeling every lick from the top of her head to her toes. The creatures licked both women with no mercy, both cried out in pleasure as the creatures stuck their long fingers inside of them while licking them. Kate couldn't even think, the room began to spin, the intensity was to much for her. Her orgasmic screams echoed off of the walls in the little room they were trapped in. The creatures holding Erin's legs where having to use more and more pressure. She was moving wildly until she too screamed in ecstasy.

Both women, panting heavily looked up as the creatures stopped, the creatures giving the pleasure simply got up and walked off, the two woman were shocked when two more creatures took their places. It continued like this for hours, two creatures would give Erin and Kate thunderous orgasms, and two more would take their places and start the cycle over again until every last creature in the room had a turn.

Once all of the creatures had a turn with Erin and Kate, they let the two women go; they climbed back into the air duct, and left the two messy and exhausted women alone in the sealed off room. Kate and Erin crawled into a corner, waiting for the doors to open for they knew, until those doors opened, those creatures were in complete control.

Chapter #6 Kristen and Lindsey's Early Day

Kristen and Lindsey shared what might possibly have been the tiniest office in the entire Clamp center. The room could only hold two desks facing each other, luckily Kristen and Lindsey got along quite well or they probably would have killed each other in this small room. Kristen and Lindsey were two of many secretaries and assistants to Maria Clamp, the owner and CEO of the Clamp organization. They had both worked for Miss Clamp for about a year and were both settling into the jobs quite nicely. Maria Clamp was a bit odd at times, she loved technology and had a brilliant mind (hence how she made the Forbes' 100 list but was still only 28) but she wasn't great dealing with people. Many days she would not set foot out of her office which is why she had so many secretaries and assistants, to help with many of the tasks involved in running the Clamp center.

Kristen and Lindsey's office was right outside of Maria Clamp's master office. Kristen and Lindsey couldn't hear what was being said but they could hear Miss Clamp talking very forcefully to Rebecca Forester, the Clamp Center's head of security. Both Kristen and Lindsey watched as the tall blonde woman practically flew out of Miss. Clamp's office. Neither woman didn't think much of it and went back to work.

Kristen got up from her desk and went out to the front office to grab a file from the receptionist's desk. She slowly walked back as she read the contents of the file. "Damnit" she muttered under her breathe. She needed to make fifty copies of this report and have it back by 1pm. Kristen popped her head back into the office she shared with Lindsey, "Hey Linds, I have to go make these copies before one, do you think you could come down to the copy room in about half an hour and take over for me?" "No problem" chirped Lindsey. With that Kristen was off to the copy room.

Kristen walked with the file under her arm and stopped at the elevator bank and pushed the down button. Kristen took the opportunity to straighten out her silk pink button down and her short brown skirt. She let her foot slip out of her fashionable brown pump and wriggled her pantyhose clad toes. Kristen looked up to the floor readout above the elevator doors; it was on the sixty second floor. She pushed the button again but the elevator still didn't move. With a haughty breathe she shook her long brown hair and headed for the stairwell, she could walk down the three flights to the thirty eighth floor. As soon as the door closed behind her, the elevator floor readout began to tumble down with lightning speed.

Kristen reached the thirty eighth floor and walked into the hallway. She walked into the copy room and began about her work making the photo copies. The room and the whole area was eerily quiet with the exception of the copier. Kristen wasn't sure but she thought she heard what sounded almost like moaning coming from a few doors down. "Thank God it is almost lunch time" she thought, "I'm clearly hearing things" Just then a door slammed open startling Kristen from her thoughts. She looked up and saw a sight that made her do a double take. It was a young woman, her red blouse torn open, breasts exposed. She was covered in something that Kristen couldn't identify, the young woman was also missing a shoe and Kristen could see that the young woman's pantyhose had been torn. Before Kristen could say anything the young woman took off and headed down the stairs Kristen watched the young woman run away before she heard the copier stop.

Kristen jumped as the copier suddenly died. She pushed the button to get the machine to come back to life but nothing was happening. Kristen cautiously peered behind the machine and saw that the power cable ad been ripped from the socket, just leaving exposed wire. Kristen knelt down to look at the wire, just then the door to the copy room slammed shut.

Kristen jumped straight up. She could hear something scurrying and a low, guttural laughter. "Wh-who's there?" Kristen asked in a shaky voice. She backed up slowly into the shelving unit holding boxes for paper and toner. As Kristen's back hit the boxes, two sets of reptilian arms burst out from the boxes. Kristen screamed as the slimy greasy fingers got a tight grip on her hair. Kristen struggled and fought as hard as she could, finally breaking the creatures grip but sending her flying forward and falling down on her stomach.

Kristen turns over onto her back and sees six to eight of the creatures infesting the Clamp center. Two creatures hold Kristen down while the others descend on her body. Kristen screams but it doesn't seem to do any good, if anything it just seems to antagonize these creatures. The creatures growl and laugh and then take their positions. Two grab each of Kristen's ankles, slowly rubbing the nylon of her pantyhose. Two more grab her thighs and pull them open. And two more hold her arms down. Kristen looks up, her glasses askew on her face and sees one of the creatures wearing something. It slowly walks toward Kristen, as it gets closer to her spread legs, Kristen can see that the creature is wearing a strap on dildo. Kristen struggles and lets out a gasp. The creature begins to toy with Kristen, slowly rubbing its new appendage on her nylon clad thigh, running it over her stomach, rubbing it on her clit through her pantyhose.

The creature holding Kristen's ankle picks this moment to torment Kristen even more. It slowly reaches over and pulls off her brown pump. It then takes its free hand and runs its claw up and down the bottom of Kristen's foot. Kristen tries to struggle and kick but the creature is too strong and easily holds her legs in place.

The creature with the dildo growls something and the other's stand at attention. It growls again and two creatures on either side of her chest grab her pink button down and rip it open. Kristen lets out a small scream as she feels the bony fingers of the creatures go into her bra and message her nipples erect. Kristen lets out a small moan as she feels the creature with the dildo rip open her pantyhose and rip off her panties. With one fluid movement the creature plunges the dildo deep into Kristen. She lets out a load gasp as the dildo is thrust deeper and deeper inside her.

Kristen's senses are heightened; she can feel everything that these creatures do to her. Her body comes alive with every caress, every thrust, every slimy, bony finger that is laid on her body seems to make her come alive with pleasure. The creature is thrusting harder and harder, faster and faster. Kristen can feel it coming, the orgasm is building deep inside of her. Just as her eyes are about to roll into the back of her head the creature stops thrusting, and the others stop rubbing. Kristen looks up, trying to get control over herself. All of grab onto her and with one fluid movement flip her onto her stomach. The creature with the dildo walks up behind Kristen, grabs a handful of her hair, and thrusts the dildo in from behind. It is thrusting harder and faster than before, Kristen begins to scream and moan, louder than before.

Lindsey looks at her watch and realizes that she has to go down and help out Kristen. Lindsey walked to the elevator bank and pushed the down button. Lindsey did the same thing as Kristen and took the moment to adjust her dark brown button down and straighten out her short tan skirt. Lindsey looked up and saw the elevator wasn't coming. The floor readout number was blank and the button was not responsive. "Odd" she thought to herself as she made her way down the stairs.

Lindsey reached the door to the copy room and was confused when she found it closed. The door was never closed. Lindsey pushed the door open to see a sight she would soon not forget. She looked down on the floor and saw her friend lying on her stomach covered in these green and brown creatures. They were clinging onto her and touching every part of her body. Lindsey eyes grew wide when she realized that the creature was thrusting a dildo into Kristen.

Kristen's body was betraying her, she felt herself tighten around the dildo with each thrust. Each thrust feeling like an orgasmic blast inside of her. She was almost there, she could feel her muscles tighten, the creature went faster and faster, the more Kristen screamed and moaned the faster it went until Kristen's body twisted and went limp, her heavy breather filling the room and hallway as Lindsey looked on aghast.

The creature with the dildo looked up manically at Lindsey; Lindsey could feel its eyes running up and down her body. She took one step back without breaking eye contact with the creature. Just as she was about to run, another one of these creatures jumped down from the ceiling landing on Lindsey's shoulders. The creature with the dildo laughed and slammed the door, content to play with Kristen some more.

Lindsey screamed and tried to fight the creature off of her narrow shoulders, but it had a good grip and was not letting go. Lindsey flailed around the hallway until more creatures came and grabbed her nylon clad ankles. They gave a good tug and pulled her legs right out from under her. The air was knocked out of Lindsey; two creatures grabbed her long black hair and dragged Lindsey into a large storage closet. Once inside they let her go. Lindsey stood up and tried to run out the door but another creature swung down and knocked into Lindsey causing her to fall backward into a chair. A dozen creatures descended on Lindsey and grabbed her. They began to tie her to the chair. They pulled her legs open and tied her left leg to the cold metal chair leg. Suddenly, Lindsey felt a warm, silky feeling on her right leg.

The creatures were tying her right leg to the left leg of a woman with long chestnut hair and a black top. She appeared to be unconscious. Lindsey looked over the other woman and noticed that her legs were spread too. Lindsey also saw a large white plug in vibrator tightly fastened between her legs. Once Lindsey was tied down, the creatures placed a long, plug in vibrator between her legs. "OH GOD NO!" She pleaded, but it was to no avail, the creatures tied the vibrator right to her clit and powered it on. Lindsey struggled and tried to resist, but the vibrations were getting to her, a low moan escaped her red lips and the creatures howled with delight. They knew they were in for a show now.

Chapter #7 Mary and Jessica's Mutant Menagerie

As far as the Splice-O-Life lab was concerned, they were very lucky Maria Clamp was such a patron of the sciences. The lab had been denied a lease by twelve other buildings in Mid-town before finding a home in the Clamp Center. The reason the lab had such a hard time finding a home was due to the experiments they were conducting. The Splice-O-Life lab specialized in genetic engineering or more precisely creating hybrid animals.

At the head of the lab was Dr. Mary Beringer. Dr. Beringer was young but had an absolutely brilliant mind. She was also an incredibly beautiful woman. The blonde Mary wore a short black dress that accentuated all of her wonderful curves. Her long legs seemed to go on forever into a pair of black stilettos.

Working with Mary was her assistant Jessica. Jessica was still in grad school and was working in the lab part time. Jessica had long blonde hair that framed her slender face. Jessica wore a tight brown sweater, a short tan skirt and a pair of black heels to match her boss.

This was a special day in the lab, Mary and Jessica had just finished creating all of the different formulas that they were going to use in upcoming experiments. Mary and Jessica were about to begin cleaning up when they thought they heard a noise. They looked up to see a gremlin with a beaker in its hand. The beaker contained formula meant to rapidly increase the size of the brain.

Mary and Jessica watched in stunned silence as the creature gulped down the formula. After finishing its drink, the gremlin stared at the two terrified women, before it could do anything though; the gremlin began to have a violent convulsion. Its head shook and the creature fell to the floor. Mary and Jessica slowly stepped toward the table that the creature had been standing on. The creature stood back up and looked the two women dead in the eye and proceeded to speak.

"Well Doctor, I would have to say that your brain enhancement formula was nothing short of a resounding success" The gremlin said. "Wh, why thank you" Mary stuttered. "Oh, please doctor, there is no need to be nervous, my friends and I are, how should I put this, big fans of yours" The gremlin said, gesturing to the roughly twenty additional gremlins that had entered the lab.

The gremlins surrounded both women, snorting and leering at the two trembling blonde women. The brain gremlin began to speak, "Dr. you and your assistant have been in charge of many experiments in this lab, I feel that it is my turn" with that the creatures lunged on top of Mary and Jessica and put hoods over their heads.

Both women were dragged over to two large metal chairs with straps built into them. The gremlins quickly went to work strapping both women into the chairs. Both struggle as the gremlins strap them. Suddenly, both Mary and Jessica feel the gremlins begin to pull at the waist band of their tan pantyhose. The gremlins stick sound activated vibrators right on both of their clits.

Once both women are securely strapped in, the gremlins yank their hoods off. They immediately see the brain gremlin standing in front of them. "What do you want from us? What are you going to do to us?" Mary screamed "I told you, it's an experiment" The brain said gleefully. "What kind of experiment" Jessica asked sheepishly. "Oh, I'm sorry I should be more specific, we are going to learn about human biology, you are going to be our lovely models" The creature said giving Jessica and Mary a menacing look.