A Bad Day At The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the SWAT officers quickly ran over and helped Rebecca up, she could barely stand, and her body was exhausted. "Ma'am are you all right? What happened in here?" The officer asked "Uh....uh" was all Rebecca could respond with. The officer threw a blanket over her shoulders and escorted Rebecca outside.

The officer sat Rebecca on a bench just outside the Clamp Center. She could feel her head begin to clear and she looked around for the first time. The entrance was teaming with activity. Rebecca smiled when she saw some of the women who had been attacked by the gremlins that she recognized from the security cameras. She saw Sarah and Jennifer, the two strangers who had been trapped in the elevator discussing fashion tips. This made Rebecca chuckle as both Sarah and Jennifer were covered in green blood.

Rebecca looked over in another direction and saw the two "Morning Surprise" anchors talking with Julia, the television news intern. The three women debated the direction television news would go and how the events of the gremlin attack on the Clamp Center would be reported. Rebecca looked a little to the trios right and saw Brooke and Kristen on either side of an exhausted Lindsey, Lindsey was quickly checked out, she would be fine, but suffered extreme exhaustion. Rebecca watched as Jenna came out of the building, quickly getting covered with a blanket much like Rebecca's. Next came Mary, Jessica, Robin and Rachel, all safe. The last person to come out was Anna, who Brooke ran over toward, the two women embraced, relived after having thought the other might not have made it.

Rebecca felt her mind begin to come out of the fog, she was immensely relieved. They had stopped the gremlins, it was time to call Maria and tell her the good news, who had secured herself in her office at the top of the building. Chapter #15 Maria's Unexpected Meeting

While the sunlight plan had killed the vast majority of the gremlins, there were still some throughout the building. The SWAT team that Rebecca had ordered was going floor to floor, killing any remaining gremlins and rescuing people still trapped. They started from the basement level, freeing Natalie and finally allowing her to shut of the cell phone the spiked gremlin had put in her pantyhose on her throbbing clit that morning. The officers of the SWAT team helped Natalie up she tried to stand and quickly collapsed into their arms.

The team conducted a floor by floor search, they found Kate and Erin next, and the two young tour guides were completely drenched in slime. As soon as the rescue team opened the door both Kate and Erin bolted out of the small room and were escorted out of the building. The team then found Emily hiding in a destroyed office. The team finally found Isabelle, still hiding in the closet in her office. The SWAT team had now completed its sweep; the only person left in the building was its owner, Maria Clamp.

The SWAT team radioed Rebecca (who had quickly collected herself and had taken charge) that the building was clean; they were bringing two women down. Rebecca allowed herself to relax for the first time since this whole episode had been brought to her attention. She picked up the satellite phone and called her boss.

Maria sat in her office at the top of the Clamp Center waiting for any kind of update. She almost jumped out of her shoes when the phone rang. "Rebecca? Is there progress, or tell me there is progress?" Maria begged. Rebecca lightly chuckled as she responded. "It's over Maria, the sunlight worked, what the sunlight didn't get the SWAT team did" Rebecca told her boss. "And what about those women we saw being attacked in the various videos?" Maria asked pensively. "I'm looking at them all now Maria, they're safe." Rebecca said, the slightest hint of a smile creeping into her face. "Excellent! How did the operation go Rebecca?" Maria inquired. "Don't ask" responded Rebecca as she looked down her chest and legs, still covered in the melted remains of the gremlins. "OK, but when can you get me out of here?" Maria asked impatiently. "I'm sorry ma'am all of the elevators are out and the automatic doors are locked. The teams have to go floor by floor, it will take some time." "Alright, I guess I will just hold up here" Maria huffed. "Have a drink ma'am, we pulled this one out today" Rebecca said in a congratulatory voice. The two women exchanged farewells and hung up.

Maria let out a loud exhale and allowed her whole body to untense. Maybe a drink wouldn't be a bad idea; it had be an incredibly stressful day after all. Maria walked over to her private bar and poured out a bit of scotch. She walked over to the large window of her office, looking out over the Manhattan skyline. She looked at the rescue crews way down on the street. Maria took a sip from her scotch and pushed the button to close the large shutters. Maria liked to sit in low light when she wanted to think. Maria fell into her office chair and let out another sigh of relief.

Maria was incredibly young looking, she was only twenty-eight, but she looked like she could still be an undergrad somewhere. Her long, wavy blonde hair cascaded down to her slender shoulders. Maria always tried to dress like the business woman that she was, on this day she wore a grey business suit skirt, and a powder blue button down. She finished off the look with a pair of black heels that might very well have cost more than her first car.

Maria in her chair, a glass of scotch in one hand and absent mindedly tracing patterns on her leg with the other hand. She took small sips from her glass and let her mind get lost, enjoying the feeling of her nude pantyhose on her fingertips. Maria had never liked being an executive, he true calling, and what had made her a billion dollar fortune, had always been electronics. She always hated the glad handing and trying to keep up with a certain lifestyle that was expected of her. She wanted to go back to the lab and roll up her sleeves. She hadn't told them yet, but Kristen and Lindsey, her loyal and very capable assistants, were being groomed for the managing of the Clamp Empire, allowing Maria to go back to her true love.

Maria sat and thought about the future and just how lucky she and the whole organization had been. As Maria sat and thought, less than three feet away in her private bathroom, something strange was happening in the sink. The water had been shut off as soon as it was understood that the gremlins multiply by getting wet, so the odd dripping in the sink should have tipped off Maria, but she was still too lost in her own thoughts.

Green goo began to slowly drip out of the faucet, turning into a slow trickle, and then turning into a steady flow. The sink soon reached capacity and began to overflow, the green goo spilling onto the bathroom floor. The goo had finished draining from the faucet, and began to crawl across the bathroom floor and into Maria's office.

Maria finished her Scotch, figuring she was going to be stuck in her office for a while; she decided to have another drink. She slipped out of her high heels and padded over to the bar set up in her office. As she got up, she narrowly missed stepping in the green goo crawling across the floor. She reached the bar and poured herself another glass of scotch. Maria took another sip of her drink and stepped backward, she felt a wet, warm feeling on the sole of her feet through her pantyhose. She looked down to see that she was standing right in the middle of the green puddle. "Eww, what the hell is that?" She said forcefully. She stared in fright as the goo began to move, it began to crawl up her legs. Maria screamed, dropping her glass of scotch to the floor. The green goo was climbing up her legs.

Maria could feel the warmth of the goo on her legs, it felt disgusting and she could not figure out what was happening. Maria froze in horror as the goo began to harden and tighten around her legs. She screamed as she saw a gremlin wrapped around her body, between her struggling, and the gremlin, now wrapped completely around her legs, Maria crashed to the floor. The gremlin laughed wickedly and begin to inch itself up Maria's legs. She screamed and tried to hit it and push it away with her hands but it was of no use.

The gremlins head reached Maria's pelvis, Maria screamed and struggled when she realized what the creature was going to do. It ripped her pantyhose open with its teeth in one fluid movement. Maria screamed as she felt its tongue start to explore her nether regions, its tongue pushing and pulling, leaving a slimy trail from her thighs to her pussy lips and clit. Maria could feel the first pangs of excitement as the gremlins tongue hit her clit. It licked ever so gently, enough so Maria could barely feel it, and then proceeded to lick harder and harder.

A low moan escaped Maria's painted red lips, her back began to arch as the gremlin began to work her over. The gremlin licked her clit until it was so swollen, Maria thought she would explode. The gremlin pulled its tongue back and Maria watched as the creatures tongue began to grow, the tongue took on a phallic shape, Maria screamed as the gremlin pounded its tongue into Maria's quivering pussy. The gremlin was able to move its tongue inside Maria in all directions; Maria screamed and cried as the feeling of intensity grew inside of her. Hey body rolled and convulsed on the floor of her office as the gremlin's tongue continued to pound Maria's pussy. Maria and the gremlin had rolled over to the shuttered window.

Maria reached up and grabbed onto the railing, she felt she had to hang on as the gremlin ravished her, her pussy was so eager, the muscles tightened and pushed and pulled with the creature's thick tongue. Maria screamed and grunted as her body convulsed in orgasm, every muscle in her lean body tightened and immediately went limp as the orgasm hit her. While she was rolling on the floor in ecstasy, Maria's hands flailed above her head, inadvertently hitting the button for the shudders.

The gremlin screamed in agony as the sunlight hit its body. The creature writhed and struggled while still wrapped around Maria's legs. She screamed as she watched, and felt, the gremlin melt into a pile of green sludge, much like the sludge in the lobby. Maria's legs and skirt were completely covered in the remains of the gremlin. Maria was still locked in her office, but she realized that safest place to be was in front of the window. She sat there in the fetal position until rescue finally came.

The gremlin that attacked Maria was the last living gremlin in the Clamp Center. When the damage was tallied, the building had sustained millions in needed repairs; but life went on, everyone returned to the Clamp Center six months to the day of the gremlin attack for the grand reopening. Everyone was there, Natalie, Liz, Valerie, Brooke, Anna, Sarah, Jennifer, Kristen, Lindsey, Jessica, Mary, Emily, Julia, Jenna, Isabelle, Robin, Rachel, Rebecca, and Maria. All of the women would forever be connected, by a truly, bad day at the office.