A Bad Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed there for a moment. Slight movements back and forth helped Brian adjust to the object. Then she flipped a switch and pulsating vibrations emanated from the dark rubber phallus through his entire lower body. She continued the soft smooth movements and with one hand reached behind his head and removed the mouth dildo. Drool, spit and some blood trickled down Brian's chin.

"I have a question for you Brian. What do you see?" she asked.

Brian didn't understand. He said nothing, afraid to speak.

She began to move slowly in and out just an inch or two at a time.

"What do you see in your mind's eye?" she whispered in clarification. "Do you see my tits in front of your face? Too bad you have the blind fold on."

"Yes, yes," Brian answered seeming to understand what she was after "I see your beautiful body on top of me as we fuck."

"Shut up," she retorted and slapped him on his cheek. "You don't use that language and you don't fucking lie to me."

Brian was very confused but his cock was reacting positively to the abuse.

"What do you see when I'm shoving this big black cock up your ass," she asked again. And now she changed her strokes. She slowly pulled out but then forcefully plunged deep inside. They were controlled but angry strokes; intentionally violent strokes. They brought some pain but also deep, deep pleasure to Brian.

Brian began to see colored lights. All sorts of images flashed before his eyes. "I don't know what you mean," he finally sobbed.

She pulled hard on one of his nipples.

"What the fuck do you see now -- right now?"

'Ungh," Brian let out a whimper as she plunged deep, retreated and plunged again and again.

"I -- see -- a -- big -- black --dude," he finally yelled out.

"You miserable little fuck," she snarled. She must have changed some setting because now the vibrations were constant. And then she picked up the pace. Each time she pressed into him she grunted. She was exerting herself mercilessly to punish his ass. The vibrations sent waves of pleasure through Brian. He found himself imploring her to go deep, deep, deeper inside his gut.

She pulled out completely but then pressed forward again an instant later. The sudden emptiness and then filling of his bowels sent his head in a swoon. Again she pulled out completely and Brian imagined the black gaping hole that she was staring at before she plunged in deep again. Three more time she left then entered and each time he threw his head back in painful delight. He flashed images of her with the strap on -- angry and resentful -- then images of some dark mahogany man forcing himself inside his pale ass. Confused pictures of sexual submission bombarded his mind and then . . .

She withdrew and didn't stick the thick faux manhood back in his sheath. He felt her get off of him and his legs dropped back on the floor. His cock pointed upward, throbbing a few moments and then slowly descended toward the sheets.

"What the fuck," he muttered and then felt a slap on his cheek.

It wasn't long though before he felt the mattress yield to his right as she crawled up on the bed. He could feel her feet on each side of his chest and then she knelt down. Her knees shoved in painfully under his upstretched shoulder blades and she sat for a moment with her pussy on his chest. He could feel the warmth of her womanhood. Its dampness smeared musky scent on his sternum. She wriggled herself into position.

"You don't deserve satisfaction tonight. No black cock is going to bring you to climax tonight asshole," she whispered sweetly. "I'm still pissed off and you're still just an animal. Worse. Tonight you're just an object." She pinched his earlobes painfully with her finger nails. "You have one last humiliation then you can get me some wine."

She raised her hips off of his chest, moved forward a few inches pressing his arms into the side of his head with her knees. Then she dropped her snatch on his mouth. "Lick and suck like your life depended on it," she hissed. "Maybe I'll let you breathe."

At first surprised, Brian tentatively raised his tongue to meet her pussy lips. She ground her hips down on his face then let up. His tongue continued to explore. It found her clit and began to circle it in quick strokes. She fell forward against the head board and moaned in approval.

He managed a breath and then continued lapping at her lips and clit. Her juices suddenly began to flow down his cheeks and face. His tongue reached deep inside her pelvis and she rocked down hard to feel it as deep as possible. She let up to give him a breath and then crushed his face again. Each time her fragrant drink ran down his face and into his nostrils. Her smell was all around him. It engulfed him entirely. His cock sprang to life and his tongue now focused back on her clit. He circled it. He bit at it. Then he began to suck on it. Her tiny female cock slipped in and out of his lips. He pulled and coaxed it. Her movements became more frantic. He could sense her leaning against the headboard. It began to rock against the wall. She forced herself into and out of his mouth.

Then he started to feel her tremble; first in her thighs. Like small electric shocks they seemed to shake every muscle. Her knees and thighs clenched and put his arms and head into a vice grip. Her calves began to shudder. Then he could feel her abdomen that was pressed against his foreheard shiver and heave. He felt like he was going to pass out for lack of air but she continued. Her pelvis pressed forward and a loud animal groan echoed in the room. And then suddenly she collapsed and was lying in what he imagined was some odd contortion next to him on the bed. He gasped for breath. For a long time only the sound of breathing could be heard.

Then he felt her movement on the bed. He heard her giggle and then laugh. "Oh, we are fucked up," she muttered. He smiled at the realization. There was more movement on the bed. He heard the sound of metal on metal as a key released one of the handcuffs. "Thanks for being the object of my aggression," she said; but her gratitude didn't seem too sincere as she reached over and released the other arm. He felt her move away.

"I'm going to shower," she stated. He sat up and removed his blindfold. She was already to the bathroom but he did catch a glimpse of her naked ass before it disappeared behind the closed door. Then she peaked out as she cracked the door open briefly. "There's a good Pinot Grigio in the fridge. Don't forget to fetch me a glass!" She smiled and shut the door.

Brian sat on the edge of the bed and caught his breath. He looked down at his half erect cock. "Fuck," he said out loud.

"I heard that," she shouted from behind the bathroom door. Then he heard the shower start. He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Overall, he felt he was a very lucky boy.

12