A "Bad" Day: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sis, I'm gonna cum," Mike moaned as I felt his cock start shooting into my mouth. This time I swallowed like a good girl.

I let his cock slip out of my mouth and I reached back to pull his hand out of my pants.

I moved up and kissed Mike. "I love you, little brother. Now it is time for bed."

He looked into my eyes, " Stay with me."

I smiled at him, " you know I can't. Good night Mike," I got up off his bed and made my way to my room.

I flopped on my bed just in time to for my phone to ring. I smiled when I saw who it was, it was Vanessa.

I answered, "Hello Vanessa, I didn't expect to hear from you tonight."

The tone of her voice was almost a purr, "I just wanted to check in with you before you went to bed. I was so wet when you left I spent an hour playing with my pussy."

I smiled to myself, " I wish I could have stayed and watched you or better yet helped you."

"I wish you could have too. I hope we can get together soon. I can't wait to suck on your girl cock," her voice got very husky.

"Like you weren't planning to tomorrow," I chuckled.

She laughed, " I'll have you know that I am a respected teacher, I would never molest my students."

"In the classroom," I started to laugh as well.

"No, but I'll molest my lover there."

I felt my girl cock getting hard, "you keep talking like that and I'm going to need an hour to myself."

Vanessa's voice got husky again, " stroke it for me lover."

I got a wicked idea, " Let me call you back in a couple of minutes."

" OK," she replied sounding a bit confused.

" I promise it will be worth it," I hung up and grabbed my phone Bluetooth and then stripped off my clothes.

I laid, naked, on my bed and I FaceTimed Vanessa.

She answered on the first ring. I could see her on her bed laying naked. Her little petite breasts looked too cute.

" That was quick lover I wasn't expecting a Facetime." she smiled

I switched the camera giving her a view of me naked, " I thought you'd enjoy a show."

I saw the view I had of her change as she switched her camera, "I hope you will enjoy this show too."

I saw her slide her hand down her belly and between her legs. I reached down and took my girl cock into my hand and started stroking myself for her.

"Yes lover, stroke your girl cock for me. I can't wait to taste it," she moaned into my ear.

I stroked my girl cock faster. I could feel my pleasure building. Sucking Mike off had gotten me really horny and now Vanessa was going to see me cum.

"Going to cum," I gasped out just on the edge of exploding all over myself.

"Cum for me lover, come for your naughty teacher," she moaned back.

My girl cock erupted in a cum geyser. I felt the hot cum land on my belly. My girl cock throbbing in my hand.

Vanessa moaned in my ear, "that was beautiful, lover. I wish I was there to clean you up."

I let go of my girl cock. I brought my now cum covered hand up to my lips and switch the camera again to let Vanessa see me lick my hand clean for her. I guess it had an effect on her because I could see her start to shake on the bed, and she screamed in my ear, " FUCK!!!"

After a few seconds, she started to whimper, her hand still buried in her crotch.

"You OK lover?" I asked her a little concerned.

She sighed and said blissfully, " I am more than fine, lover, I have never cum that hard for anyone before." She brought her hand up and I saw the view switch to her licking her fingers clean.

" I can't wait till I can have you here with me lover," she smiled

" I hope I can live up to your expectations," I grinned back.

She yawned a little, "we both have school tomorrow so it's best we get some sleep. Good night lover."

I gave her a quick air kiss " good Night Vanessa."

We hung up together.

"Wow, this has been one really weird and exciting day," I thought to myself as I got up to go get cleaned up in the bathroom.

I was lost in my own thoughts on the day and didn't notice mom till I ran into her,"oh, sorry mom...what the fuck!!"

I looked mom over and saw that she was naked and looked to be covered in cum with it dripping out of her gaping pussy. She saw me looking and was turning a bright shade of red.

"I... Your... your dad is in our bathroom and I just wanted to get cleaned up," mom said fumbling over her words. "Fuck, I am so embarrassed."

I was taken off guard, "wow, mom said fuck, this is bad."

Mom then got a look at me and saw my cum on my belly, " Oh fuck, and now you got your dad's sperm on you too. I am so sorry sweetie, let's go get you cleaned up."

Mom grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bathroom before I could say anything. She closed and locked the door behind us. Mom was talking a mile a minute apologizing for all of this, not letting me get a word in edgewise.

Finally, I'd had all I could take. I put my hand on her mouth and looked her in the eyes.

"MOM!" I said in a low voice, This isn't all dads cum. I doubt that any of it is his."

It took her about a minute for it to get into her brain what I was implying.

She pulled my hand from her mouth," that's yours?"

I nodded, " the odds are you got more of my cum on you than I got dad's on me."

Mom sat on the toilet, "sweetie, I am so sorry. I didn't expect you to still be up. I know it is a shock to see your mother naked, with your father's cum on her."

I chuckled, " it wasn't high on my list of things to see in my lifetime but mom, I knew what you and dad were in there doing tonight. Plus I think it is cool that after all these years of marriage that you two still love each other enough to get nasty. Look at Abby's parents, there's a reason she loves you two more than her own."

I stepped to the sink and got a washcloth wet in some hot water, then I went to a knee next to mom and started cleaning her up.

Mom started blushing again, "sweetie you don't have to clean me up, I'm a big girl and can do it myself." She took the cloth away from me and finished cleaning herself. The smell of her and dads combined fluids was really strong. I stood up and got a cloth and cleaned myself.

"So...um... you're um... jerking off?" Mom was clearly uncomfortable asking this.

I looked at her and smiled, "mom, how do you think my panties got all cummy on Monday?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that," mom gave me a quick hug, "so let's not mention this to your dad and brother, OK?"

I nodded, "OK mom."

She smiled, " good and I won't mention to them that you got an erection from seeing your cum covered mother," she used her finger to push the head of my girl cock down a little. Night sweetie, love you," with that she turned and left me standing there.

I went back to my room and flopped on my bed. I went to sleep wondering just how more fucked up things could get.