A "Bad" Day: Day 03

Story Info
Things get interesting, and a story is told.
9.3k words
4.71
13.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back to Chapter 3.

I'm sorry this one is a little long. I was finished and starting to write the next chapter when I noticed that what I was writing was just more of this one.

I hope you all have been enjoying the ride so far because it is shifting gears starting with this chapter.

There is sex in this chapter. As before everyone is eighteen or older and the themes are still incest/ transsexual and some taboo.

As always constructive criticism is welcome.

Enjoy the show.

I woke up the next morning to mom pounding on my door.

" You are going to be late and if you are late you can kiss this weekend goodbye" the tone of her voice telling me I needed to move my ass.

" I'm up, I'm up!!" I yelled back.

I got out of bed and grabbed my nightie on the way to the bathroom. I walked out of my room and bumped into Mike on his way downstairs.

" Um hi," he grinned as he looked me up and down.

" Eyes up, I'm running late," I said as I walked past him into the bathroom.

I got cleaned up and ready in record time and was munching on a bagel as I ran out the door.

School started off slow. I don't know if it was because I was tired or if it was residue from my emotional state the night before.

Halfway through my third-hour math class, there was a knock on the classroom door. Mrs. Fontaine, an elderly woman that was close to retirement, answered the door then turned and looked right at me.

"Ms. Peyton, Principle Evanson would like to speak with you." Mrs. Fontaine said as she motioned for me to come.

I gathered my things and made my way to the door. Principle Evanson was standing out in the hall a smile on her face. She was a good-looking black woman with very shortcut hair. She was a little chubby and I wished I had boobs half the size of hers.

"Ms. Peyton, so good to see you," she put her hand on my shoulder and directed me to walk with her. " I hate to pull you out of class like this but I have someone that wishes to talk to you. A Mr. Ahmad. He works for the cities school administration. He's here to ask you some questions about how the school is treating you."

" Treating me?" I was a bit confused.

" The school administration is worried that we are not meeting your needs as a student and as an openly transsexual woman. You are smart enough to know what a nightmare it could be if people thought we weren't taking care of your needs." The look on her face showed some concern.

I smiled at her. " You already know the only issue I have in the way that the school has handled this and that isn't really your fault. I'll go in, answer his questions and get back to my day."

Her face brightened, " Wendy you are one of my best and brightest. I want you to be honest."

We got to Her office where I was met by a man, in his mid to late twenties. He looked to be of Arabic descent. He was clean-shaven and was wearing an expensive looking suit.

The man extended his hand to me, " Hello Ms. Peyton, my name is Anass Ahmad and as I am sure you have been told I am here to assess how you are doing and if the school is meeting your needs."

I took his hand, " Nice to meet you, Mr. Ahmad. I don't know why they sent you. As I am sure my Mother would have contacted your office if there were any issues."

He chuckled, " Oh yes I am quite aware of your mother's formidable anger when it comes to your well-being. I believe she filed twenty complaints your junior year."

"Twenty-one, but the last one wasn't really her fault. It was a simple misunderstanding," I smiled. "Now let's stop wasting the taxpayer's money and get this over with."

The next hour was spent talking about a variety of topics with Mr. Ahmad taking notes. When he was done, he shook my hand and I went back to my classes.

At lunch, I sat next to Josh. I always felt good sitting with him.

"So Josh, did you get to talk to your parents about Friday night?" I asked trying not to show how hopeful I was.

He looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about at first then he got that "oh yeah I remember" look.

Taking out his phone he asked; " Yeah they were cool with it. So what time should I show up?"

"Dinner is at six, so I'd say be there by five-thirty," I then gave him directions to my house.

I was on cloud nine. I knew that mom and dad would love Josh when they met him and maybe I'd be allowed to date before I headed off to college.

I practically floated to my next class, which was Mrs. MacFarlane's American literature class. I was a little wary of the things after what happened yesterday, but I was in too good of a mood to let it really bother me.

Class went well. Nothing that Mrs. MacFarlane did or said would make me think that anything that happened yesterday actually happened.

Then the end of the class happened.

"Ms. Peyton can I see you for a second?" she called out just as I was leaving.

I made my way to her desk. I was half worried, half hoping that she would do something.

My heart started beating rapidly.

"What's up, Mrs. MacFarlane?" I asked trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice.

" I just wanted you to stop by after the end of the day, so I can give you some reading to do for tomorrows tutoring." The smile on her face was very genuine looking.

If I didn't know better I would swear that I dreamed all the things that happened between us yesterday.

I nodded, " OK, I'll be here as soon as I can."

The smile on her face was so sweet, " Good, see you then."

I raced off to my next class, my favorite class of the day, P.E. I got to Mr. Bulle's office like normal and knocked on the door. When I didn't get an answer I went in and back to his private changing room, which is where I normally changed.

When I walked in I was shocked to see Mr. Bulle standing there with his shirt off. A quick glance told me that he had been changing clothes and there was a faint smell of vomit in the room. He had dark blond hair covering a well-defined "six-pack"

He noticed me when he was pulling down his shirt. " Oh hello Wendy, sorry about this but one of the freshmen puked on me after I made him run laps. I'll be out of here in a second."

He picked up the soiled clothing and left the room closing the door behind him. I watched him walk away and for the first time, I noticed just how cute his butt looked. Then I shook my head to clear my thoughts, "get it together Wendy, you need to stop checking out your teachers."

The class was fun but it was always. There were a few times I was sure I caught Rubén looking my way. Today we were working on basketball drills. I looked over at the girl's side of the Gym and saw they were doing gymnastics. Today I was glad I was on the boy's side.

I was in the shower when I heard a knock on the door. "Ms. Peyton? It's Coach Bulle. Are you decent?" I heard Mr. Bulle call out.

" I'm in the shower" I called back. "What do you need?"

" I left something in my locker that I need to give to Mr. Eustaquio, it's some new plays I want him to look over before practice. Would it be OK if I got them real quick?" he asked.

I wrapped a towel around myself and said, " sure, I'm covered now."

I walked out of the shower as he walked in. His jaw about hit the floor when he saw me.

" Ms. Peyton... I thought you'd stay in the shower while I did this," he stammered out.

"Oh come on Mr. Bulle, you've seen the guys in various states of undress and according to the school board, I'm just one of the guys. I said rather snarky

He opened his locker " Still I could get into a lot of trouble if someone found out about this."

I sat down and put my panties on "I won't tell. Besides, after the week I have had having you seeing me change is nothing." I let my towel drop and reached for my bra.

I watched him turn and stare for a few seconds before I looked at him, " you should hurry up and get those to Rubén."

" We'll talk about this later Ms. Peyton," he said as he turned and left the room.

" You play a dangerous game, Wendy Peyton," I said to myself as I finished getting dressed.

My last class of the day was creative writing. It's a blow off class. My teacher, Mr. Stern, really doesn't care about teaching the class so as long as you do something you have assured an A.

After the bell rang I made my way to Mrs. MacFarlane's classroom. I was prepared for a repeat of yesterday but I hoped it would be different.

I walked in to see her sitting behind her desk. I think she was grading papers.

I politely coughed, " Mrs. MacFarlane?"

She waved me in, " close the door and let me finish this then we can talk."

I sat at the desk I sat in yesterday as I waited. After a couple of minutes, she put her pen down and came around to the front of her desk.

The look on her face was serious, "First I want to apologize for my actions yesterday. I was very unprofessional. When I heard you were called to the office I was sure that you were reporting me to Principle Evanson." she started to cry at this point.

I got out of my seat and took her in my arms and held her, and she cried. " I didn't say anything about yesterday and I won't. I was flattered and it did make me question things about myself but I think I have come to terms with it. All I want to know is why me? You could have any guy in the school."

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes, her tear-streaked makeup making her look terrible.

" That is a long story. Can we not talk about that here? I'd invite you to my place, but I am not sure that is a good idea." she took a step back from me.

I smiled at her, " your place is fine. Will your husband be there?"

She shook her head, " he went out of town for a meeting. He's a lawyer for Masters & Thorne, the Architectural firm. He'll be gone until next week."

I smiled, " My dad works for them. He's an architect. He's leaving Sunday to go to a job site for a month."

"I'll bet it's the same job then. We can go to my place and talk without interruption. That is if you want too." She said as she wiped her eyes smearing her make-up even more.

I got out my phone, " let me call home and let them know I'll be late and then I'll follow you."

I called mom I wasn't sure if she was working on not.

" Hello sweetheart, everything OK?" Mom answered on the first ring.

" Yeah Mom, I'm just letting you know that I'll be a little late getting home tonight. Mrs. MacFarlane wanted to go over some things for tomorrows session. I should be home for dinner but if I'm not I'll call. I'll have my cell on me if you need me."

" OK sweetie, give Mrs. MacFarlane my thanks. Love you," mom said

" Love you too. See you tonight" I said as I hit the hang up button.

I turned back to Mrs. MacFarlane. She'd gotten herself under control and cleaned up enough to not look too bad, " OK, I'll follow you."

She went with me to my car and I drove her to the teachers parking lot. I followed her to a slightly more upscale neighborhood than the one we lived in. She pulled into the drive of this beautiful two-story houses.

She waited for me in her garage and led me inside.

The inside of the house was amazing. She leads me into the kitchen. There was this beautiful hardwood flooring and the island was huge.

" Welcome to my home. You have the honor of being the first student to be invited here." She led me to the living room, which had this white marble fireplace, "have a seat and I'll go take off my make-up."

"OK," I sat on one of the sofas as I waited for her to come back.

After a few minutes I heard her come back into the room, "can I get you anything to drink?"

"Some water would be nice." I smiled as I noticed that she had changed into a pair of dark gray leggings and a matching sports bra. "You look nice."

" Thank you," she smiled. "I'll be right back."

She came back with a couple of glasses and handed me one.

"So I owe you a story," she sat next to me on the sofa. "Many years ago, God I make myself sound so old saying that," she chuckled. "I was confused. I grew up in a small town in a very religious household and the things I was feeling for other women was strictly against the rules. So I hid that deep down inside myself because I knew that if I let it be known, my parents would throw me out of the house."

She paused to take a drink, "When I went to college I met other women like myself. Women that loved women. I so wanted to be like them, but I was scared to lose my family, scared to lose everything I ever knew. So I hid the real me again. I got married to an older man. Not for love but for security. He knows it. It's why I turn a blind eye to his affairs. I know he'd do the same for me but I've never found a woman that I desired till I met you."

I took a drink before talking "So that is why you sounded so upset yesterday when you talked about your husband?"

She nodded.

"And if I had reacted poorly to your advance?" I asked looking into her eyes.

" Then I'd have buried myself back down again this time for good. I've been in a loveless marriage for five years now. Whats a few more decades?" she chuckled uneasily.

I took her hand in mine," why haven't you just gotten divorced?"

"Fear. Fear of being alone. It's always been the reason for my hiding my desires." the look on her face made her look very vulnerable.

"Until yesterday I was barely interested in sex with a guy. Then you showed me you...um, you know, and I got really confused," I could feel myself blushing. "Before that, I never thought of girls sexually or romantically. Now I've made out with my best friend and I'm sure I'm going to do so with you as well," I smiled at her trying to lighten the mood.

Her hand squeezed mine, "I'm not expecting you to fall in love with me and if you don't want to do anything we can go back to being student and teacher."

I decided to throw all caution to the wind and I pulled her into a kiss. At first, she resisted a little but soon she melted into my arms.

After a few minutes, we pulled back from each other just as my phone rang. It was my brother.

I answered, "Hey Mike, what's up?"

"Mom wanted me to see if you were going to be home for dinner." His voice sounded a little annoyed. I was sure that mom had nagged him to call me.

"Yeah, I was just finishing up something that needed to be done before my tutoring session tomorrow." I smiled at Mrs. MacFarlane.

" I'll let her know, don't be too late," he said before he hung up

" I know you can't stay, I wish you could," she said as she laid her had on my chest.

I stroked her hair, " I know. We didn't have time to really do more than what we did anyway."

" You know, it's going to be hard to keep my hands off you tomorrow," she chuckled a little as she moved to get up.

I smiled at her, " you'll do fine Mrs. MacFarlane. "

"Please, you've seen my pussy, call me Vanessa," she laughed

I took her once more into my arms and kissed her softly, " I will see you tomorrow... Vanessa."

The drive home was surreal. Vanessa really got me worked up and the whole drive. I thought about calling Abby to see if she was off work but I still wasn't sure it was a good idea to fool around with her and I had told mom that I'd be home for dinner. Oh well, another horny night for me.

I got home about twenty minutes late for dinner, so I was expecting mom to give me some grief for it. I was surprised when I opened the door and saw that the lights were off in the kitchen.

" Mom? Dad? Mike?" I called out just a little worried.

I heard what sounded like someone run down the upstairs hall. The Mike appeared that the top of the stairs wearing just a t-shirt and boxers.

" Hey, Wendy. Mom and dad had to go get some things for dad's trip. I guess mom was packing and noticed that dad needed even more stuff to pack," he said while rolling his eyes.

" Then why did she ask if I was going to be home for dinner?" I know I sounded very annoyed.

Mike chuckled," you can blame dad for it. He's really nervous about this job, was saying it could lead to being made a partner. So he dragged mom out of the house. Mom made up a plate for you and left it in the microwave."

I smiled and shook my head, " I wish he wouldn't worry so much about it. Did you all eat then?"

"I did but dad said he'd take mom out for dinner. I think they want one last night together before he leaves, so expect them to be loud tonight," He started laughing at the look on my face.

"The last thing I need right now is to hear them going at it like horny teenagers. I'm bad enough as it is." I sighed

He gave me a quizzical look, "Is my big sis horny? Is her little girl cock hard?" Then he did something that totally caught me off guard. He turned around and shook his ass at me.

"Does this make you horny baby?" he said doing a really bad Austin Powers impression.

I started laughing, "stop it you dick. I need to go change."

I went up the stairs, starting to take off my clothes as I did. I could feel Mike's eyes on me as I walked past him. I stopped in my doorway and let my jeans fall to the floor.

I looked back at Mike and smiled, " Hey Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Do I make you horny baby?" I said imitating him as I started twerking.

I was laughing hard and almost missed him saying, "yes."

I stopped and just looked at him. I still don't know what came over me for sure but what I did next will be with me forever.

"Mike, come here," I motioned to him and walked into my room.

He followed me in and I closed the door behind him. I dropped to my knees in front of him and looked up into his eyes.

" Mike, I have been a horrible, teasing bitch to you and tonight I am going to make up for it," I pulled his boxers down and got my first up-close look at his cock.

Mike's cock was bigger than my girl cock. He had to be seven inches and was maybe twice as thick as I was. I took him into my hand and could feel him throb.

Still looking into his eyes, "you're going to get the first blowjob I have ever given, I will do my best and I hope you enjoy it." I moved the head of his dick to my mouth.

I have seen a few porn movies, so I kind of know what to do, but I was really nervous. I started to lick slowly around the head, tasting the slightly salty skin. I heard Mike moan before he startled me by putting his hand on my head. I took the head into my mouth and that's when things went wrong.

"Yeah, suck it you slut," Mike said as he started getting a little forceful.

I pulled off him and smacked his hands, " What the fuck, asshole?!?"

He looked down at me,"what?"

I stood up and looked him in the eyes, " I am not a slut! I decide to do something nice for you and this is how you act?"

"Come on Wendy, I was just doing some dirty talk. I know you aren't a slut. Hell, I'm more of a slut than you are." the tone of his voice was actually apologetic sounding.

I went and sat on my bed, " This is all so confusing."

Mike came over and sat next to me, " well talk to me. I might not be Abby but you know I do care about you."

"Mike, you are part of the confusion. I shouldn't be sexually attracted to you, but I am. You shouldn't be sexually attracted to me but you are. That is so fucked up. " I was looking down at the floor.

"It is, it is totally fucked up." He put his hand under my chin and directed my gaze to meet his.

"Wendy, I love you. Not as a sister, not as a member of my family but as a man loves a woman. Do you want to know the most fucked up thing? I loved you when you were still David. How fucked up is that?" I could see in his eyes that he was telling me the truth.

I didn't say anything, I just grabbed him and pulled him on top of me as I laid back on the bed and brought his face to mine, our lips meeting in a passion filled kiss.

As we kissed I could feel his cock rubbing on my thigh, one of his hands was squeezing one of my breasts. Our passion continued to build as I took his manhood into my hand and started to stroke it.