A Bad Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke was going to try and make some small talk, but Mandy would have none of that. As soon as he opened his lips, she flipped the cd player on, and they started listening to 3 Doors Down. They both loved 3DD, so Luke decided to hush up for a while, and enjoy the lyrics and music of his favorite band.

As "So I Need You" started to play, Luke looked over at Mandy, to see her staring at him with her piercing greens.

"What is it?"

"Luke, about last night.."

"Mandy, look, I know I shouldn't have said that, but I can't take it back.. I really do love you.. and I don't think I can go on without you... I know it's weird... I know it's crazy.. but you're the only person I have in this world Mandy... so if you don't feel that way, I understand.. but I think we could make it work..." Luke said as he started to fight back tears..

"Luke, pull over."

"What?"

"Pull over now Luke.."

So Luke pulled over, trying to figure out why she wanted him to pull over..

As soon as he got pulled over, and put the truck into park, she turned his face to look at her.

"Luke, it's not that I don't love you, everything you feel for me, I feel for you too. It's just.... it's... well Luke.... it's not going to be easy.. If we become more than we are now, we're probably going to have to move, or become laughing stocks of the town, or maybe even get arrested.. you do realize all this don't you?"

"Yes Mandy.. I may be an idiot, but I'm not totally stupid.. I've thought about the risks, and I'm willing to take them, if you're my reward.."

Mandy blushed at the statement, but quickly grabbed Luke's head, and pulled him to her for their first lover's kiss. As soon as their lips touched the siblings both felt jolts of electricity go through them. Slowly parting their lips, their tongues intertwined and danced a dance that had been done for hundreds of years.. After making out for at least a minute or two, Luke finally broke the kiss, and stared deep in his twin's eyes. He really didn't have to ask or say anything, he knew that the kiss, was her sign of approval, and if the kiss wasn't enough, the look of lust and love in her piercing greens was.

"So, are you positive about this Mandy?" He asked, a little afraid of what her response would be..

"Yes, Luke.. I've wanted you for years, but I figured you didn't feel that way about me.."

"Well now we both know... I guess..." Luke said, kind of confidently...

"Anyways, Luke.. I want to make this clear right now... If we're going to do this, I want to do it right.. we'll go on dates, spend all our time together, and maybe do some things we don't already do..." Mandy said with a huge grin on her face.

"Well we already spend all our time together, Mandy... and I'd love to take you out.. but what else are you talking about?" Luke asked, knowing what he thought she meant, but not wanting to take anything for granted..

"Oh you know Luke, but let's not get into that right now, If you're going to be my loverboy, you gotta earn that stuff... and you can start right now... by getting me some food... I'm starving..."

Hearing the desperation in her voice, and feeling the grumbling in his stomach, he agreed, and started the truck back up... Before he could shift it into drive, she pulled his head back towards her, and kissed him again... This kiss wasn't as forceful as the last one, but a lot more sensual.... "Man I could really get used to this..." Luke thought.

Mandy broke the kiss, and told him to get going..

======

Section 3 : New Love Has its Boundaries.

======

After grabbing a quick bite at Subway, Luke and Mandy started their venture back home, occasionally looking at each other, and even a heartstopping kiss at a red light.

The radio was on, but Luke really couldn't tell what was playing, his mind was going over everything that had happened in the past 24 hrs of his life.. He was finally going to get a chance to be more than just his sister's best friend and brother. He was going to be her lover, her boyfriend, or whatever else you want to call it. He was still lost in his thoughts when he heard Mandy speak, he couldn't make out what she said, so he asked her to repeat herself.

"I said, when we get home we have got some talking to do... we need to set up some rules, and discuss our plans."

"Ok.." Luke said in a snakebit tone.

"It's nothing bad Luke, we just need to discuss this stuff.."

Luke just nodded and kept driving.

The rest of the drive was fairly quiet, until they finally made it home.

Mandy jumped out of the truck, and made a beeline for the door.. Luke was trying to figure out what her rush was, but as quickly as the thought went through his head, Mandy yelled back.. "You drive like an old lady, and I've had to pee for 20 minutes now.."

She laughed and unlocked the door, and disappeared from sight. Luke slowly made his way into the house, and sat on the couch waiting for his new lover to reappear.

Finally after a few minutes, Mandy came back into the living room, and plopped down on the couch right beside him.

"Sooo... I've been thinking most of the morning about what we can do.. with our new... umm... relationship..."

Luke stayed quiet and just nodded his head waiting for her to speak her mind...

"Ok, so here's the deal, we don't really have any close relatives still living to worry about telling our secrets, but we do have friends.. and Luke, that can be a bit of a problem.. So if we're really going to do this, I think we should move somewhere else. Now I know both of us have various scholarships to out of town schools, so I figure if we find one somewhere close together we could move, and not have to live in hiding."

"Yeah, sis.. I've thought about that a few times myself.. but what would we do with the house?"

"Well, we've got the insurance money from mom and dad's policy, and granny's too.. I figure with that we should have enough to buy our own place, and we could sell this place to have extra spending money.."

"Sis, this house has too many memories to just sell, you're the one that told Granny to sell her house so she could move in here, because you didn't want to leave the place where Mom and Dad lived.."

"I know, but Luke, if we want to be a real couple, we can't stay in this town... it's just too risky.."

"I know.. I guess it'll just be hard to deal with, let's sleep on that... that ok sis?"

Luke was more than a little depressed about the thought of selling his memories away.. His parents had bought the house before they were born, and around every corner was a memory... It was something he had never thought of, but he knew his sister had a point..

"Ok, we'll sleep on that for now, but now I've got to tell you my rules and conditions of our newfound relationship...

First.. don't you ever think of cheating on me, I know you're a good looking guy, but if we become a couple, we won't ever be able to go back to what we used to have, we'll have to be together forever, through thick and thin, and til death do us part.."

"Mandy, you know I wouldn't do that to you, but I do love the part about til death do us part, because that's the only way I'll ever leave you..."

"Aww, aren't you just the sweetest... ok.. let me finish.. If you ever do cheat on me, I swear to god, I will cut 'it' off..." she said with a bit of a smirk, but Luke knew she wasn't joking.

"I got ya Mandy, it's not going to happen.."

"OK, just so that we're on the same page... Anyways.. second thing... until we move, or whatever.. we have to keep our relationship underwraps.. No public kissing when friends are around, or when we're in a crowded group.. I know it sucks, but we can't risk this... at least not yet..."

"Ok, I guess I can deal with that..." Luke said with a bit of a grimace.

"Thirdly, I'm a virgin, and a proud one at that. But I'm not ready for that just yet.. so let's keep it simple for now.. sex always seems to complicate things, and I also need to get on birth control before we start that chapter of our lives.." She said with a bit of a grin.

"That's fine sis, I really haven't planned that far, I was more interested in getting you to fall in love with me, we can worry about that when the time's right.. and I know it's not hard to figure out, but I'm a virgin too.. and to be honest, sex is something that makes me more than a little nervous..." Luke blushed a bit, and turned his head away from her.

Mandy grabbed his head, and turned him to look at her..

"Like I said, let's keep it simple, we'll do some dates, have some fun, and maybe have a few more of these amazing makeout sessions, and then maybe we'll be comfortable enough to take things further, I'm in no rush... we've got the rest of our lives together Luke..."

Luke grinned, and pulled her face towards him..

"Let's seal this pact with a kiss..."

And so they did, it started out fairly innocent, but quickly turned into a passion filled kiss straight from the big screen.. The siblings tongues were dancing and tangling, and exploring their new love.. After a few minutes they mutually broke the kiss, and just stared in each other's eyes.

"I love you Mandy,... with all my heart" Luke said with a positive gleam in his eyes..

"I love you too Luke..." Mandy said with lust-filled eyes..

"So anyways, can I call you my girlfriend now? I've never really had one you know..." He said with a slight grin..

"Sounds like a winner to me... boyfriend.." Mandy stated with a huge grin on her face..

After a few minutes of toned down chit-chat, the siblings decided to pick out a movie to watch from their vast collection. They had a little bit of everything, but Luke being the gentleman let her pick out one of her favorite movies. It was a chick flick, and while he didn't generally care for those types of films, as long as he was with his lover, he didn't care.

The movie she picked was "The Last Kiss" starring Zach Braff and Rachel Bilson. For anyone that hasn't seen the movie, it is basically about Zach Braff's character cheating on his pregnant longtime girlfriend, with Rachel Bilson's character. To win his girlfriend's love back he sits on the front porch for nearly 2 days, until she finally lets him back in, and they apparently make up.

When Zach's girlfriend found out he was cheating, Mandy turned to Luke and asked. "You know, I really can't believe how screwed up some guys can be, I mean the guy's got a loving woman, who just happens to be pregnant with his kid, and yet he cheats... why are guys such douchebags?"

Luke really didn't know how to approach the situation, so he simply stated... "Some guys are pigs Mandy, all I know is that I love you, and would never do that to you..."

"I know you wouldn't Luke, you're one in a million..." her piercing green eyes had such a bright genuine glow in them... or so Luke thought.

"So you're saying that if you found out I was pregnant, you wouldn't freak out and cheat on me?" she asked curiously..

"Wait... what???? Are you pregnant Mandy?" Luke's voice was almost cracking from shock.

"Nooo... honey.. but one day I do want kids, so I'm just thinking ahead.... I guess..." she giggled.

"Well if you get pregnant there's no way I would leave you, as long as it's mine... " he stated matter-of-factly...

"No worries about that, you're the only guy I would want to have babies with..."

"How many babies are we talking about?" He asked curiously while smiling..

"I don't know, 2 or 3... or maybe 10." She said laughing.

"10?!!!???... Wow I hope we have enough money left over for a nanny..."

Mandy just laughed, and told him to not worry about that kind of stuff right now, they had their whole lives to worry about kids...

One idea usually generates more, and Mandy basically thinking out loud decided to make another point.

"Speaking of kids, Luke, like I said earlier I'm going to start taking birth control, because even though I might not be ready for sex just yet, I'm thinking it won't be too long until I'm ready... if you catch my drift..."

Luke just looked at her with starry eyes, and kinda grinned.

"Look Mandy, you know I'm not going to push you into anything you don't want..."

"I know, but there's been times today where I've felt like just jumping on you, and one of these days I'm not going to be able to stop myself... so just for security I'm going to get a doctors appointment as soon as possible to get this done with..."

"Ok, whatever floats you boat." Luke groaned..

"You just sound so happy about me wanting to get on birth control Luke..."

"It's not that, I just.. well like I said.. I guess I'm nervous about the whole sex thing Mandy.. I mean, what if we get to that point and then you realize I'm less than adequate in the sack..." He said while blushing....

"Well we're both virgins Luke, so it's not like either one of us has any experience, other than porn or something.. .. basically I think sex is only complicated when two people don't really love each other, and I love you Luke, so I'm 100% positive that anything you do, will be amazing..."

"Well what if I'm not as big as those guys in those films...?" He asked, blushing yet again..

"You have no faith in yourself Luke, from what I've heard, size isn't everything, all the girls that have had sex at school say that the really big guys hurt like hell... so how big are you?"

Luke was about as red as a bloomed tomato...

"I don't really know, I've never measured it.. but I'm definitely not as big as the porno guys..." He groaned...

"You watch too much porn... but thats ok.. we'll get you out of that phase soon enough..." She laughed a little too loudly..

Luke was desperately trying to figure out a way to change the subject, but then Mandy put on a mischievous grin, and asked.. "So can I see it?"...

"See what?"...

"You know what I want to see Luke... I'm kind of curious now, if it doesn't measure up, I may have to find somebody else...." She said with a joking tone..

Luke didn't appreciate the joke, and was about to get up, when she grabbed him, and laid him back on the couch...

"You know I'm just kidding with you, I couldn't leave you if I wanted to, you're just too great of a guy... regardless of how big... or little your one eyed snake is..." She said with a huge grin..

Luke was tired of talking, and thinking quickly, grabbed her head and pulled their lips together in yet another kiss.. There's no words in the dictionary to describe the kiss. It was the most passionate kiss the siblings had ever experienced, and yet they went with it, gently tasting each other, and exploring each other's mouths with a young teenage lust.

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss, and stared into each others eyes.. Luke had never been harder in his life, and he was just now realizing it... Mandy being a pretty smart girl, also seemed to realize that there was something in Luke's pants that was hard... and it wasn't a roll of quarters.. Deciding to take charge, as she always had done when it came to their lives.. She placed her hand over his hard cock. Rubbing it through his jeans she could tell he wasn't as small as he had initially let on. Her hormones were going crazy, she had never been this close to a guy, fact is, up until this point, she had only kissed one boy, and it was on a dare when she was a kid. But feeling his hard as iron rod, she knew she just had to see it, to touch it.. maybe even taste it..

So as calmly and gently as she could, she slowly kissed Luke on his lips once again.. just a peck.. then she moved down, and kissed his chin.. then his neck, then his shirt covered chest... pulling his shirt up just a little, she kissed his bare stomach, and to her satisfaction Luke nearly jumped off the couch.. she giggled, and then reached the waistband of his jeans.. "This is it..." she thought..

Knowing that if she didn't hurry, Luke would likely chicken out, Mandy started to unbutton his jeans.. Luke was scared shitless, he knew deep down how bad he wanted this, but he really had no idea what to do... Just as soon as the button was undone, she started the task of unzipping the jeans.. It was actually a pretty difficult task because of the hard cock underneath.. Luke finally giving in, decided to give her a hand.. She initially thought Luke was going to stop her, but when he grabbed the copper and pulled it down, she just grinned.. knowing she was going to get what she wanted, and what he wanted...

She grabbed the waistband of the jeans, and started to pull them down.. Luke raised his ass, and finally at long last he was sitting in his boxers.. It was not the first time he had been in his boxers with his sister, but it was the first time for him with a boner.. She could now clearly see the outline of his rock hard prick, and she was about as excited she could ever remember being. Trying to continue being a tease, she gently rubbed up and down over his cock, and Luke was now squirming like a little girl trying to get away from a spider...

"I take it you like that big brother? I thought you would enjoy that.. seeing your naughty little twin sister rubbing your rock hard cock...."

Luke shuddered, he had never heard her say the word "cock" before.. she could have a dirty mouth sometimes, but the act that she was doing, combined with the dirty talk was almost too much.. he was about to explode...

"Mandy, please.. I'm going to... umm.. you know... if you don't stop that..." He said in a barely audible tone...

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to.. you know..."

"No I don't know... please tell me.." She grinned as she stroked his cock through his boxers with a little more pressure...

"I'M GOING TO CUM IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT MANDY, OH MY GOD... PLEASE.. OHH FUCK.... " He screamed...

"Oh..... what is this 'cum' you're speaking of... I think I might need to get a look at this..."

Immediately Mandy started pulling his boxers off, and what she saw, stunned her.. Luke's cock was glorious, if she had to guess, she would say it was 6 1/2 inches long.. It may not be as big as some, but the fact that it belonged to her lover made her love it even more.. It looked to be a pretty good girth as well.. She really couldn't wait to feel it inside her now, and briefly considered hopping on him right that moment, but figuring they'd have plenty of time.. She grabbed it yet again, and started slowly rubbing up and down.. She couldn't believe how hot his dick was.. The natural body temperature may be 98.6 degrees.. But she guessed his cock was at least 110 degrees.. It was glowing red, and looked like a ticking time bomb.. She knew she wanted to taste him, but she was unsure if she could handle him cumming in her mouth.. But in the end, she decided that she wanted him to do that as soon as she could get him to. So while watching Luke the whole time, she gently took a lick at his glorious cock, she could taste his precum that was leaking, and while it wasn't her favorite baskin robbins flavor, she figured she could learn to love it..

After seeing her lick his dick, Luke nearly lost it.. he didn't know what the hell to do. He was so close to cumming that he was sure if he didn't go off in the next 10 seconds, an earthquake might happen.. Figuring he should give her a warning he simply stated.. "Mandy, I'm going to cum very quickly if you keep doing that.."

Hearing those words brought out a desire that Mandy had never known before this moment, as fast as lightning, she put her mouth over his dick, and started to suck like it was the end of the world.. Gently flicking her tongue on his sensitive head, she felt his cock swell even more.. Bracing herself for what was coming, she used her right hand to fondle his balls, and then time stood still. All she could hear was Luke whimpering.. Suddenly she felt the first uprise of his cum through his shaft.. The first spurt nearly choked her, it was shot out with the force of a cannon, she eagerly tried to swallow it, but by the time she got it almost swallowed, a second shot followed.. then a third, then a fourth.. She continued to suck, and stroke his cock.. and was rewarded with yet another spurt of cum.. It was too much, and it started leaking out the side of her mouth.. Pulling his cock from her mouth, she was surprised by another 2 spurts of cum onto her face, while the last 2 may not have been as powerful as the first few, it was still an amazing occurrence, for her and Luke..