A Bad Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that Luke was done, she opened her mouth to show Luke what he had done, and he just looked on in disbelief. Her mouth was filled to the brim with his cum, and her face had two long streaks as well, his mind was overloading and all he could say was. "Wow"...

Closing her mouth, Mandy sloshed the cum around to taste it, and then gulped it down as if it were the cure for some kind of disease, and in a sense it was.. The disease was love and lust, and when she swallowed, she now truly knew the meaning of what love was.. Luke's cum was his deepest, darkest inner love.. And when she gulped it down, she could feel the love all the way into her soul.. Deciding she needed as much of his love in her stomach as she could get, she eagerly wiped the cum off her face and into her mouth.. Luke just sighed and tried to come down from his orgasmic bliss... Mandy saw just bit more of his love cum on the tip of his cock, and gingerly sucked on him once more to get it off as well.. Luke pushed her away saying his cock was too sensitive to continue, and while she was disappointed, she knew the feeling.. After rubbing herself she too knew how sensitive things got down there...

After a few minutes of gentle looks and sighs, Mandy finally asked... "So did I do a good job?"

Luke just smiled and said.. "WOW.... how many times have you done that?"

"You're my first... and you'll be my last..."

"Your first? wow... all I can say is that was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced.. thank you so much.. I love you Mandy... I'm sorry I didn't last long though..."

"You lasted as long as I wanted you too... it's an incredible experience you know.. giving you that kind of pleasure.." Her eyes gleamed..

"Wow sis, I've got to pay you back for that, I just hope I'm half as good at it as you are.."

"You will be.. but for now.. I'm too tired to worry with that.. You gave me an orgasm too ya know.. when that first spurt came out, I came so hard.. it was incredible.."

"Wow.. just wow..." Luke exclaimed..

"Anyways, I would love to kiss you, but I don't want to make ya uncomfortable cuz of your umm... cum...."

"Come up here, nothing you can do will make me uncomfortable... "

So with that, she slowly made her way back up his body, and kissed him.. It was a soulful kiss, and Luke could taste himself in her mouth, but the thing is... he didn't care... he was so in love with this woman, that he would walk through hell and back, just to kiss her one more time...

Slowly she broke the kiss, and said she wanted to take a shower and brush her teeth before bed.. Luke felt a bit embarrassed but managed to ask if he could shower with her.. And to his delight she said yes...

They gingerly started to get up and make their way towards the bathroom, any embarrassing thoughts Luke might of had about being limped dicked, was totally erased when she pulled her shirt over her head, and threw it at him.. She giggled and ran up the stairs.. with Luke chasing behind...

======

Section 4: First Night As Lovers.

======

Hot, steamy, and soaking wet would be a great way to describe Mandy when Luke finally made it into the bathroom. He had absolutely no idea how she was able to get the shower running while stripping off most of her clothes.. Obviously she had threw her shirt at him on the way up, but she had also stripped out of her daisy dukes.. The weirdest, or maybe, the most erotic thing was that she was in the shower, soaking wet, with her bra and panties still on. He cautiously looked at her amazing body, and noticed that her little white cotton panties were nearly see through.. And he was almost positive he could see just a hint of her nipples poking through the padded bra..

"Are you going to join me, or are you just going to stand there with a dumb look on your face?" She asked with a grin.

"Umm, right...let me uh... uh... yeah... umm strip..." Luke was mesmerized as her hands slid under her bra, and started to move around..

Luke was actually starting to get nervous again, just a few minutes ago, Mandy had given him what he imagined would be the best blowjob of his life, and now he was scared for her to see him naked..

So calming his nerves, he pulled his recently replaced boxers down, and then lifted his shirt as quickly as he could.. Blushing like a little girl, he walked towards the shower..

Mandy sensed his embarrassment and whistled like a construction worker while he made his way over to her.. The truth is, she was nervous about him seeing her naked too.. But she knew that it was her turn, and it was only fair.. So she reached around to unhook her bra, and then Luke stopped her..

"Can I... umm.. you know.. umm... undress you?"

Mandy just nodded, and watched as his trembling fingers reached around to unhook her bra.

After struggling a little bit, she reached back and showed him how to unlatch it, he then slowly pulled it off her front, and got his first view of his lover's perfect breasts. They were a very good handful, with light brown half-dollar sized areolas, and nipples that were standing out about half an inch. Luke was doing his best to play it cool, but he was totally stunned. He had always knew Mandy was beautiful, but seeing her bare breasts, he now knew he was standing in the presence of an angel.. his angel..

After staring for what could've been minutes, or hours.. he finally made his move, and raised his trembling fingers to her perfect breasts. He lightly cupped them, and tried to avoid drooling.. He lightly kneaded them, feeling her nipples pressing into his palms, he then decided to pinch the nipples, and to his surprise Mandy moaned loudly.. He glanced up at her for the first time since removing her bra, and noticed she had her head cocked back, and was turning red... He asked her if she was ok, and she just nodded and smiled..

Still kneading her breasts, Luke reached for her panties, lightly cupped her mound, and Mandy jumped.. Fearing he might have gone too far too fast, he apologized, but she just shook her head, and smiled.. Seeing it was ok to move farther, he fell to his knees, and reached for each side of her now totally soaked panties.. He could already see everything she had to offer, but he knew he wanted an even closer view.. Luke gently started tugging at the soaked panties, but they were sticking to her.. She opened her legs just a little bit, and he was able to finally get them started on the long journey down her legs.. She raised one foot at a time and Luke tossed the wet panties out of the way.. Yet again, Luke was almost too nervous to continue.. Sensing this, Mandy put her hand under his chin and raised his head to look at her.

"Luke, this is all I have to offer, I hope you're satisfied, but if you're too nervous, it's ok.. We got all our lives.."

Luke just smiled timidly, and reached up to cup her bald pussy. He had wondered for years whether or not she shaved, or if she had a landing strip.. But seeing that she was indeed bald, made Luke's cock jump back to attention.. He always had a thing for bald pussies.. He just never could get turned on when he was watching porn if the chick wasn't bald down there.. Mandy giggled when she saw his cock start rising, and simply said.. "I guess somebody likes it.."

Luke just nodded, and continued to stare at her naked pussy.. He gently rubbed her wet slit, he was pretty sure it wasn't just shower water that was making her wet down there.. He moved his hand up, and felt a little nub protruding.. Knowing that was her clit, he gave it just a little squeeze, and Mandy nearly busted his ear drums with a shriek so loud, that he was positive people in the next state could hear her..He looked up at her, her face was almost blood red, she was obviously in the midst of an orgasm.. Luke was surprised that it only took a little to send her into this kind of frenzy, but figuring all the build up, must have built her up.. He was eager to taste her, so he moved in, and stuck his tongue on her slit.. She moaned loud enough to wake the dead, and told him to be careful cause she was still sensitive.. He moved down a bit, and kissed her thighs for a minute or two.. and before long Mandy pulled his face right back to her pussy..

"No more teasing, please make me cum again baby!" She shrieked.

Hearing her request, Luke decided to put all his late night reading to use, he slowly licked all the way up her slit, definitely tasting her juice.. It was a taste that Luke had often dreamed about, and now that he was tasting it, it was better than his dreams.. It was very sweet, with a bit of a twang.. He knew from then on out, he totally loved tasting her.. Slowly making his way to her clit, he lightly sucked on the little nub, and was rewarded very quickly with another shriek, and a jump.. Mandy nearly busted her ass, but being the protective older brother, Luke was able to catch her, and gently lay her down in the shower.. He tried to continue his oral fixation, but she told him she was too sensitive.. He let her settle down, and she finally faced him..

"Wow, that was amazing, I've never came so hard in my life, who else have you done that for?" She asked with a scared look.

"Let's just say I've read up on it online, I just tried what I thought you would like.. I'm glad you liked it.."

"I didn't like it Luke, I loved it.. you might as well prepare, you're going to be doing that for the rest of your life.. " She grinned..

"That'll be my pleasure baby.. lets try to finish this shower up before the hot water goes out.." He said.

The rest of the shower was about as normal as a shower with two siblings could be.. They soaped each other up, and rinsed each other off.. They obviously paid a lot of attention to each other's special areas, but tried not to let it get much farther than washing. After making sure each and every part was clean, the siblings turned the shower off, and went to dry..

"Damn, I forgot to get towels... Luke do you mind?"

Luke made like a dog on a mission and ran to the towel closet, and grabbed as many towels as he could fit in his arms.. He knew Mandy liked to use a towel for her hair, and her body.. Plus he figured he'd have to wipe up all the excess water..

Upon reentering the bathroom, he noticed Mandy was covering herself, acting very shy..

"You ok? You're not getting shy on me now are ya sis?" He said with a smirk..

"No, I'm cold.. you run like a little girl.. throw me a towel.." She teased.

So he did, and they made drying off a fairly tame act.. Luke did however notice he was still hard as a rock.. Apparently Mandy noticed too, saying something about how she must not have done a good enough job earlier.. Luke just smiled, threw his towel down to soak up the water in the floor and made his way out of the bathroom.. He was heading towards his room when he heard Mandy whistle, and he looked her way..

"Where are you going? You don't sleep in there anymore..."

"Wha.. huh? I gotta get something to sleep in..." Luke said, slightly confused..

"You aren't going to need them.. just hurry up and get in my room, so you can help me finish drying off.."

Luke smiled, and made his way towards her room.. Being twins, it wasn't uncommon for them to sleep together, in fact for years after their parent's deaths, they were constantly sleeping next to each other, it was just their comfort zone.. Things had changed in recent years, mainly due to them being a little more mature, but still occasionally they would cuddle up together.. This however was going to be weird for both to be naked, or at least for Luke to be naked.. His cock still hadn't shrunk, and he was a little worried it would be hard to sleep with it in it's condition.

Upon entering her room, Luke noticed that she had already dropped her towels in the floor, and was busy brushing her hair, getting the tangles out.. She saw his reflection in the mirror, and poked fun at his boner. He told her it was all her fault, and she just smiled.. Luke really didn't know what to do, so he sat on her bed, and waited for her to finish her womanly chores.. After a few minutes, she finally sighed and made her way over to the bed.. She leaned over and gave Luke a quick peck on the lips, and slowly rubbed his still hard cock..

"Am I going to have to help little man out again?" She smiled.

Luke blushed, "Little man? Oh come on, my self-confidence is already bad enough Mandy."

"Oh, I'm sorry.. am I going to have to help little big man out again? " She giggled...

"I'd love for you to, but I don't want to mess you're clean little body up baby.." He sighed.

"Hehe, well you're the only person I want to mess up my clean little body.."

About that time Luke's stomach growled loud enough to scare both the siblings.. Mandy giggled as she too realized she was hungry, with all their evening activities, apparently they had forgotten to eat..

"I take it you're as hungry as I am?" Luke asked, already sensing her hunger..

"You know it, brother-o-mine..."

They made a business decision, and went downstairs to look through the cabinets for something to eat... Both putting on a bare minimum of clothes..

"Dammit, we forgot to go shopping again.." Mandy shrieked.

Looking through in the pantry they decided to make some ramen noodles, it may have not been the best thing, but it was quick and easy.. Both siblings were pretty tired anyways, so they knew something like that would hold them over until breakfast... Luke kicked Mandy out of the kitchen, even though he wasn't the best cook, it didn't take a rocket scientist to boil water and throw the noodles in. After a few minutes, he drained the water, and called Mandy to the table..

They ate the noodles in relative silence, just watching each other as only lover's can..

Finishing up, Mandy put the dishes in the dishwasher, and noticing it was full, she turned it on..

Before she could turn around, Luke had grabbed her in a bearhug, and told her he loved her.. She turned her face towards him, and yet again, they were locked in a tongue twisting kiss.. They stayed in the embrace for a few minutes, and slowly broke away..

"Wow, it just gets better each time Luke.. but I do gotta admit, we should brush our teeth.. we have noodle breath.." She laughed.

They made their way back upstairs, and entered the bathroom for the second time that night, brushed their teeth together.. As they had done so many times before, except this time, they just watched each other as if they were taking a test for a huge exam.. As soon as they had finished, and used mouthwash, they kissed again, the kiss wasn't that long, but it was effective.

"Mmmmm... much better flavor this time.." Mandy hissed.

"Yes, definitely.. " Luke agreed.

The siblings made their way towards Mandy's room, her room was a bit more spacious, as by her design.. She remembered begging Luke to let her have the big room when they were younger.. Although he wanted it back then, he had eventually let her have it.. Now it was their room.. Mandy took one side of the bed, and Luke hopped in on the other side.. It didn't take them long to be in each other's arms.. Just staring..

"Luke, I don't want tonight to end, today has just been incredible, Never in my wildest dreams, did I ever think I could feel so..... in love.." She said with a tear in her eye..

"Me either, I love you so much.." Luke said as he wiped the tear..

"Luke, I know I'm a party pooper, but I'm exhausted... love is tiring.." She giggled..

"Let's go to sleep baby, tomorrow is the start of our new life." Luke said with a smile..

They kissed one more time for the night, and slowly fell asleep, in each other's arms... the way it was supposed to be..

======

Section 5: A New Life.

======

Sunny, warm, wet, and ohhhh... shit... were the first few things that entered Luke's head when he awoke.. He had been having a very sexy dream, and now awake, was realizing that it wasn't a dream at all.. Mandy was giving him a good morning blowjob.. She was going to town, up and down, and swirling her tongue all around when she looked up with her piercing greens, took her mouth off of Luke's erection, smiled really big, and giggled.

"I woke up with this torpedo poking me in the back, and it looked like it wanted an encore of last night, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.... well.. into my mouth anyway..."

With that she licked the tip, and put his hard cock back into her mouth, sucking like a hoover vacuum. As she continued to go up and down on his cock, Luke found it hard to say anything, but did manage to grunt a simple "Wow, that feels so good Mandy..."

After a few minutes of her tongue dancing on his cock, and just the right amount of suction, Luke knew he was close.. "I'm close Mandy..." he croaked.

This caused Mandy to really go to town, she started sucking harder than Luke could believe, and bobbed her head up and down at a lightning fast pace.. She felt his cock start to swell, and knowing what was coming, sucked even harder, if it was even possible..

"OHHHHHHH MYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDD... OHHH FUCCCKKKKK..." Luke screamed at the top of his lungs as his orgasm hit... His first spurt of cum hit Mandy square in the back of her throat... She gagged just a bit, but managed to prepare herself for the next. It came just as quickly as the first, followed by two more less powerful, but equally filling shots.. Sensing he was close to being done, she gently jacked him up and down a few more times, and was rewarded by one more small spurt of cum.. A dribble or two came out afterwards, but he was pretty much spent..

Luke was finally able to open his eyes after just a few seconds, and what he saw made him do a quick retake.. Mandy was sloshing his cum around in her mouth, like a wine-taster trying to judge a fine wine.. Seeing Luke watching her, she started to blow cum bubbles with it for a minute, then getting it all back on her tongue, she opened her mouth to show Luke, and swallowed greedily..

Looking up at him, she smiled and said.. "Hope you enjoyed the show, I once watched some pornstar do that, and I always wanted to try it.."

"Wow, that was the most amazing thing I think I've ever experienced... the after show was amazing too... just wow.. I love you so much Mandy..." He said.

"I love you too.. with all of my heart.. bubba.." She smiled.

"So wait, you watch porn?" Luke asked curiously...

"Of course Luke, I mean.. not a ton.. but I've definitely been curious as to what all the sex hype was about..." She said matter-of-factly..

"Ok... So I gotta ask, do I taste ok? I mean you really didn't have to take it in your mouth..."

"It tastes amazing Luke.. After tasting it last night, I just had to get some more... I think I could drink this stuff instead of water ... maybe package it and make millions... " She giggled..

"You're one in a million babe... I love you... but I really have to go uhh... ummm.... i gotta... uhhh.... pee..." Luke blushed...

Mandy smiled, and let him get up to go to the bathroom.. Knowing she needed to brush her teeth to get the cum scent out of her mouth, she also made her way to the bathroom.. Luke had just whipped his dick out when she walked in.. He immediately tried to hide himself, and Mandy giggled and told him there was no sense in being shy... Knowing she was right.. he tried to will himself to urinate, but was having a hard time.. Sensing this.. Mandy giggled and walked back out of the bathroom to let him do his business.. She knew Luke was a little too shy at times, but she hoped eventually he'd be able to get out of his shell, and maybe even become a little more sociable around people.

Luke finally was able to relieve himself, flushed, and walked to the sink.. He splashed some water on his face to finish waking up, brushed his teeth, and walked out to be greeted by his sister. She smiled her patented smile, and made her way towards the bathroom.. Luke grabbed her arm before she could enter and leaned in for a kiss.. She pushed him away saying she should brush her teeth first.. Luke wouldn't have any of that though, and kissed her anyways.. It wasn't as passionate as some of their kisses, but it showed Mandy that regardless of her breath, Luke loved her.. He broke the kiss, and headed into his room to prepare for the day.. Mandy quickly entered the bathroom, did her business, and started to brush her teeth.. She then remembered to ask Luke about her iPod that she had been wanting to listen to a few nights before... So toothbrush still in her mouth, she walked to his room, and asked him..