A Bad Girl at Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after arriving, Lou found the count for the day was again going to be four men, one woman. With a drink of Christmas cheer, another for courage and resolution, and a third to forget her situation and inhibitions, she was ready to begin. All four of them were from her workplace and had had sex with her in the past. Two had left their wives and families for the afternoon; Louise didn't know, didn't ask, and didn't care why they'd done so on Christmas Eve. All she knew was they wanted her, and no matter how much she impressed them at work, this was for the mere satisfaction of all parties involved.

She had already allowed three of the four men there a fantasy, and there were two people left who would get what they wanted. She knew hers, and let her coworkers privy to it. She loved the feel of a man's cum striking and splashing against her face... watching and listening to him masturbate until he could no longer contain himself, and the feel, scent, and taste of a facial rounded out all the senses involved. The men knew she was seeing more and more of Matt, and though they were happy for her, each secretly wished it would have been himself. Still, this might be the last chance to take advantage of their friend while she was still acting like a slut, and none were walking away from it. Though they'd each enjoyed her body in the past to every extent, today they would be limited to no actual intercourse.

She stood before the men who were spread about out her on a couch and two chairs. She glanced over to the fourth and asked if there was anything else special, with ground rules were in tact, what he would enjoy. He gave her question only a few seconds pondering when he responded, "I want to watch you shave your pussy." She kept herself neatly trimmed during swimsuit season, but during the fall and winter months had no need to do so, and hadn't completely shaved there in nearly three years. But, fair was fair, and the circle of fantasies would be complete with the act.

She asked her host for a pair of scissors, his razor, and some water, and followed him as he went to fetch her cleaning materiel. When they returned, a plastic tarp was placed onto the living room floor, and two pillows from his bed were tucked into a plastic garbage bag and sealed. For the second time for one and up to the tenth for another, she began taking off her clothes in front of these men. She stood and removed her sweater, pulling it over her head and tossing it to the side. She unbuttoned her tight blue jeans and slid the zipper as far down as it would go. She sat in the middle of the tarpaulin and slipped out of her ankle-high leather boots. She wiggled her ass off and on the floor until her jeans had come off from her hips, slid them down both legs, and with a quick flick of her wrists, were off and, without panties, only her stockinged feet blocked the men's eyesight of her pussy. The view was quickly unimpeded when she slid her thumbs underneath the elastic band around her right thigh and carefully peeled the nylon fabric down that clung to her leg. Sliding off the left as well, she wiggled her toes and pointed her feet, stretching her legs to their fullest extent. Finally, she reached to her waist and tugged up on the bottom of her camisole, pulling it off and revealing her soft breasts to the eight ogling eyes. With a toss of her hair, she sat naked among lustful comments of appreciation.

Lou sat up and bent forward, pulling her feet back, sliding her heels along the floor until each of her knees were bent at right angles, matching the 90º that separated her thighs. With the scissors, she snipped at her curls as closely as she could to their roots, and the convex triangle that once had its orthocenter just above her clitoris was gone, and only short stubble remained along the sides and above her pussy. She pinched at the fallen ends of hair between her legs and flicked them off beside her.

She dipped her fingers into the mug of hot water provided her, and sprinkled it onto the sides of her vulva, rubbing it over the curly hairs. After another small splash of water, she sprayed a small dab of the man's shaving cream into her hand, then smeared a thin layer of lather onto herself. Wiping the excess cream into her thigh, she took the razor and dipped it into the mug, then slowly swiped one path of the soap off. She placed the head of the razor into the mug, swishing it around quickly to wash off as much of the lather and stubble away, then repeated with another smooth stroke. Noticing the men approaching slightly for a better view, she smiled up at them before cleaning off her next path. In about a minute, the top half was finished, her skin smooth and bare. Spreading out her right leg, she leaned down for a better view, herself, to make sure she didn't miss a hair. Careful, smooth strokes followed, then the process came to a close after shaving the left side of her pussy. She rubbed the final missed strokes of the lather into her skin until it was melted and absorbed. With a final inspection, she took a few more short strokes with the blade until there was nothing but smooth skin. Setting the razor aside and looking up with a quick raise of her eyebrows, she was rewarded with actual applause.

Having met the only fantasy left of theirs, there was only one remaining... her own. She laid back on the tarp with her legs still spread, resting the back of her head on the plastic-coated pillows. Lou encouraged her coworkers, almost chiding them as she teased, running the fingers of her right hand over the smooth flesh that had moments before had been covered by fine, twisted strands of brown. Two fingers found their way down to the slit of her petals, and she pried them apart, showing off fully her pink flower for a half-minute, then slid them back up to her clitoris, slowly pressing in small circles over it. Her labia seemed swollen, larger than they were than before she had shaved. One of the men was ready, got down from the couch, and dropped to his knees. He undid the pants he wore, pulling them and his shorts down to mid-thigh. Lou watched in voyeuristic delight as he began jerking his cock. The faster he stroked, the more she played, too, letting her left hand slip down to finger over her slit while diddling her clit with her right.

Sweet moans of self-pleasure came from her throat while the two souls masturbated, eyes locked on each other's bodies. With both arms moving quickly to rub over her pussy and clitoris, they trapped her soft breasts between them, pressing them together and making them appear even larger than they really were, jiggling them with her every motion. The sight was enough for a second to remove his pants as well. When the moment came for the first, he vaulted up her body, kneeling by her shoulder and pointing his member to the side of her face. With a few more quick jerks, it erupted, lacing a line of sperm on one cheek, diagonally up her opened mouth, and across the other. Louise emitted a sexy moan of approval, while stream after stream hit over her the lower half of her face. His orgasm was over in a moment; she licked what spunk she could from her lips, then turned her attention to the next stroking man.

Her hands played fiercely over herself, excited to be the sexy center of attention. The other men took positions surrounding her nude body, touching over her thighs and breasts while she pleased herself. The second man moved to her face from another angle, and soon squirted more cum onto her, into her hair, over her forehead and one closed eye, and all over her cheek. She felt the thick liquid splashing on her and squealed, but with her eyes now closed to avoid the burning sensation of cum against her iris, she brought a hand up from her pussy to gently scrape it off so she could once again watch. While doing so, her pussy unobstructed, one of the men knelt down between her feet, moving his face closer and began tasting her moistening folds.

Over the next fifteen minutes, she came twice and each of the men had ejaculated on her face. They took turns eating her pussy and sucking on her tits. After the last man had shot his seed, she took both hands to her face, scooping the cooled stickiness that hadn't yet slid off into her mouth. Licking her fingers, Louise's fantasy was over. It was strangely fulfilling and not, both at the same time; fulfilling in that it was incredibly sexy, but not in the sense that she wished there were more men and more cum.

She laid there for a few more minutes, when another unfulfilling thought came to her: sure, she was having fun, but as her friends teased, licked, and played with her body, none could do to her what Matthew had. She wanted to be with him, but it would be another twenty-two hours until she could. The more she was touched, tasted, and fondled, the more she merely laid there, not returning any of the attention given her.

After a short while and two more cumshots, one of the married men needed to return to his family, and Lou took the opportunity to wind down her end of the festivities as well. She found herself getting dressed, and though she laughed and had a good time with the rest of her coworkers while the game was on, she left as soon as it was over, kissing them each on the cheek, wishing them all a merry Christmas.

At home, her mind and soul were a mess. It was Christmas Eve, and she was all alone for the night. She called her mother and brother, wishing each of them a merry Christmas, then chatted with Matt on the phone well after his daughter's usual bedtime. The longer they talked, the more Louise felt guilty about her afternoon. By the time she'd hung up the phone two hours later, she knew how she'd spend her holiday.

=================================================

Matt gathered Louise's Christmas gifts from his car and carried them up to the door. While he shifted the boxes to one arm in order to ring the doorbell, but saw he didn't have to once he read the note taped to the door: "Merry Christmas, Matt... come on in! love, lulu"

When he opened the door and let himself in, Matthew smelled the aroma of roasted poultry wafting from the kitchen, but was curious about the sight of Louise's living room. The decorations were intact and the tree was trimmed and lit, but all the presents he'd remembered underneath it only a few days before were gone. He noticed a piece of paper hanging on a branch, another note. He'd set his gifts before the Scotch pine, then stood back up to get a better look at the note in her handwriting: "You are a very bad girl, Louise. There are no presents for you, this year. --Santa." He stepped into the hallway toward the kitchen, but she wasn't there. Calling out to her, Matt heard Lou's voice whimpering from the bedroom, "In here...."

He walked down the hallway, and the sight he found on entering her room was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. The shades were drawn and the bedroom somewhat dark except for the ambient light coming in through the door and the candles in wrought-iron holder brought from another room. Lou was on her hands and knees, naked at the foot of her bed, facing away from the door. Her round ass was practically an invitation for him to kneel on the edge of the mattress and fuck her from behind. His eyes glanced down and saw she had shaved her pussy. Her ankles were covered with belted and zipped leather bands with metal rings on the inside and out with a chain clipped to each, attached to the posts on her bed, separating and spreading her legs. Looking beyond her back, her tightly braided hair, and the leather collar around her neck, he saw chains attached to the posts at the head of the bed, as well.

"Jesus, Lulu!" he wondered aloud while he walked along the side of the bed. With a side view, he saw the matching leather bands on her wrists, and her breasts, which normally hung separately and low below her chest were instead pushed somehow inward; his curiosity about her tits was appeased when he'd noticed the thin gold chain attaching them together by her nipple clamps, but the sight was all so unbelievable to him! Sure, she'd been amazing in bed over the past couple months and they'd played around with a little light bondage once in a while, but to see her like this absolutely blew his mind.

At first, "I've been a bad girl," is all she said. Once she realized Matthew was dumbfounded, she added, "I deserve a spanking."

"Lulu..." he started, with a curled brow, but didn't know how to finish the sentence. Finally words found their way to his lips. "You've never been bad... there's not an ounce of evil in your entire soul... and you know I would never hit you."

"I know that... but, yes, I am. I've been very bad and I deserve this. Please. Just today. Just this once. Spank me."

The good and kind-hearted man sat beside the woman with whom he'd been falling in love, resting his hand on the small of her back, caressing over the tight flesh. His hand eased down over her sexy, protruding ass, feeling over the large, soft orbs of skin. Knowing her determination, he pulled his hand back less than a foot and gave Louise's cheek a short slap.

"SPANK ME!" she shouted.

"I can't do this. I... I love you."

Lou's heart melted with the words. "Oh, Matt, I love you, too. But you must do this!"

"Why?"

Louise couldn't bring herself to tell him that she'd been with so many other men over the past two months, or that she was with as many as she had only the day before. It was hard enough reminding him she was bisexual and of the two women she'd been with over that time, and though he seemed incredibly understanding of that, she was certain that to admit she'd been fucking around with men, too, would break his fragile, precious heart. "I can't say. I just need this, just this once. Please?"

Matthew shook his head and with resignation, slapped her ass once more. "Harder!" she implored. Another swat, and another plea for more. One more slap, and the words that came out of Louise's mouth were nearly a hiss. "For Christ's sake, hit me! Spank my fucking ass 'til it's fucking red all over! Slap it, mother fucker... SPANK ME!"

It was almost too much for Matthew to take. On the one hand, he knew something was terribly wrong. She knew what type of man he was and thought she'd spent time with him partially because of his natural kindness. He knew even though she would sometimes swear in bed with him in moments of passion, this was the only time she'd ever called him that. On the other hand, though, he also knew how determined she could be, and could tell this was a moment in which she was not going to give in.

He drew his hand back farther and let loose a painful slap. The cracking, snapping sound of flesh was louder than he'd expected, and the very second it had passed, the sound immediately following was the breath coming vocally out of Louise's lungs in part moan, part whimper. "Yes," she hissed through gritted teeth, "Do it!" Matthew wound up for another volley, and again smacked Louise's ass hard. "Fuck, yes! More...."

Over the next two minutes the spanking became quicker and more forceful. The palm of Matthew's hand was beginning to sting and Louise did her best to fight off from crying. Finally, unable to hold off any longer, tears of pain and shame streamed from her eyes and her face was as red as her behind.

Matthew ceased spanking her as soon as she'd begun crying, his heart aching from what she'd begged him to do and without a clue as to why. "Oh, sweetie," he sighed, confused about the entire situation. The only thing he knew for certain was that he loved her. "May I ask a favor of you?"

The tears falling from Louise's face continued, though more softly. The tone of her voice was low and sincere as she confessed, "I would do anything you'd ever want, Matt," and then nearly haunting as she slowly confirmed, "Anything. Ever."

"Lulu?" he asked, "Don't ever make me do that again."

"Okay," she said with a sniffle, smiled slightly, and then burst once more into silent tears.

"Oh, baby girl," he said, still shaking his head. Matt unclipped the chains from her ankles, and Louise crawled over to him, curling up in a fetal position about him until he made her tears go away. Matthew gently swept his hand over her face, then raised it up to his own, taking the salty tears from his fingers and tasting them.

Matthew consoled his little Lulu until she was finally able to lift herself up from his body, asking if he was hungry at all. He answered, "Not yet," and said he had eaten too much the night before when he'd taken his daughter to visit with his parents for Christmas Eve.

"Well, I have to get the bird out of the oven, at least," and found her way to standing before him. Regarding her beautiful nude form, Matt took her waist in his hands and gave a meaningful squeeze, then shook his head as his eyes dropped from her face to her breasts.

"Those have got to hurt," he wondered aloud, and pinched open the clamp from Lou's left nipple. She admitted they did, and gave a sigh when released from the one, then another with the right. "Why do you do this to yourself?"

"Sort of went with the theme of the day," she shrugged.

"I never thought you'd have anything like this," he said, holding the gold chain... "Or this," as his hand moved up and tugged her collar... "Or these!" referring to the wrist and ankle bonds.

"Only the second time I've ever worn those," she said, taking the nipple clamps from his hands and stepping over to place them in the back of her jewelry box. Moving quickly back to his perch on the edge of the bed, she sat on his lap and raised both wrists in front of his face and tugged at her collar. "As for these, you'll see then from time to time," she winked, "On special occasions. Merry Christmas, baby." She kissed his cheek, then bounced off him as quickly as she'd popped on. He followed her into the kitchen while she grabbed pot holders to pull the small stuffed turkey from the oven, placing it on the counter next to a mince pie.

Matthew adored Louise and knew that despite whatever pain she'd been going through since the loss of her daddy, he'd do everything he could to help it go away. The sight of her doing housework in the nude as comfortably as if she were wearing clothes also served as a reminder that however much he loved her, there was still a ton of lust thrown in as well. She made him feel young again, and he chuckled, "I'm starting to get the feeling I'm overdressed for this party!"

She strode over to face him, laying her arms over his shoulders and hands around his neck, stood on the balls of her feet, and kissed his lips. When his arms went around her back to close the embrace, she smiled up at him, "Well, let's do something about that!" She dropped back to her feet and slid one hand down his arm, taking his hand and giving a gentle tug with a step backward. Hand in hand, the lovers returned to the bedroom.

Lou could barely wait for him to strip, but when he did, she laid with him on her bed, then went down on his body. She sucked on his hard, waiting cock with all the love she had of both performing the act and of the man she was with. She stroked his shaft and sucked his head until it exploded into her mouth. After swallowing his seed, she maintained her grip on the base of his shaft, feeling very happy, and looking up at him with wide, soft brown eyes while rubbing his softening cock adoringly all over her face.

Matt was more than ready to return the favor, but as he and Louise were flipping over, she bended her knees and pulled her legs back, taking the clip on her right wristband and snapping it to the ring on her right ankle. She held her left wrist to her left ankle, asking with a sly smile, "Will you?" Matthew acceded to her request, and Lou's bent legs fell to the sides, her pussy spreading naturally. The sight of her made his dick regain its strength immediately, and his face closed to tongue her as she knew no one else could. The novelty of seeing her pussy shaven for the first time merely added to his hunger, and he licked and fingered her mercilessly, feeling his cock throb every time her voice became louder or her body strained. He'd known her long enough to sense the telltale signs of when she was about to orgasm, and used it to his advantage in getting her close several times, then easing just in time before allowing her to let loose.