A Bad Idea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloReid
MiloReid
17 Followers

"No wait!" She cries out as he coaxes her to yet another. Her mouth hangs open and she stares through him without seeing, body rigid beneath him. "No stop!" She gasps before her eyes roll back in her head again. He grins down at her. His excitement over discovering something new. "Hopscotch!" She cries with her next failing breath. He freezes in mid thrust. She convulses one more time. Her sweet pussy rippling around his slowly relaxing length. "Hopscotch! Holy fuck, hopscotch!" she pants as the tremors finally pass.

"What the fuck was that?" She gasps.

"A little experiment gone wonderfully well?" He grins down at her, gradually shrinking inside her.

"Holy fuck! I never. We never. Holy fuck." She gasps for breath. He lets her legs down gently. "That was... terrifying." She slumps beneath him.

"I've got you." He whispers as he slowly extracts himself.

"That was amazing." She murmurs.

"I hope you liked it." He kisses her gently and she returns it.

"I don't know. It was amazing. It was terrifying! I couldn't breathe!"

He kisses her again and rolls the condom off and tosses it in the trash. "Thank you for stopping. I don't know how I feel about that yet. It felt incredible but it was terrifying." She labours onto her side and curls up. Curling around her, one hand sliding beneath her neck and pillow, the other draping over her shoulder to hold her hand to her breast. His ankles scooping up hers and his leg lying heavily along hers while his sated member nestles between her cheeks, he pulls her tight against his own heavy breathing chest.

"I'm sorry it scared you. I didn't know it would work at all let alone that well. You looked incredible." He whispers into her hair.

"Mmm. I'm glad you liked it. I think I liked it. It was just so unexpected. Maybe we'll do it again. I need to figure out how I feel about it." She hugs his arm tightly. He gazes out at the moon through the window and smiles before nestling his face into her hair and slipping into an exhausted and content slumber.

The next morning, early rays can't wake them. Late into the morning his insistent erection finally drags him from the clutches of deep sleep. Yet again, they don't seem to have moved a muscle. He smiles fondly, lazily. Kissing the back of her head he flexes experimentally, his swollen head approves.

"Mmmgh" She groans malcontently. He gives a few more lazy rolls of his hips. "Mmmgh!" She groans again.

"Mmm, good morning." He grumbles.

"No. It's sleep time. Shhhush." He chuckles and grips her hip in one hand, thrusting at her again, delighting in the friction on his morning wood.

"No! You broke me. It's sleep time. Shush. Sleep time." He chuckles again and his cock flexes hard between her cheeks. "No, I'm broken. I'm way too tender for that this morning. Go back to sleep."

He smiles and kisses her hair, then carefully pulls himself free of the cuddles, much to her displeasure. "I'm just getting a drink." He says through his grog. He trudges into the kitchen and returns with two glasses of water. She's already sitting up in bed. Handing her one he swallows deeply from his and she takes a few sips from her own before handing it to him so he can set them on the night stand.

She shimmies to the end of the bed in front of him and suddenly takes his twitching erection in one hand and her mouth encircles the crown. He hums and closes his eyes as her tongue and lips begin to travel his length and stroke him. Her tongue flicks across his tip, lapping the beads that begin to swell there. She takes him slowly. Guiding him to the back of her throat and then easing back. His hands clench excitedly, resisting reaching out to grab her. She turns them both slowly and sinks to her knees on the floor, relieving the kink of her neck and taking him more easily.

She spits on his cock and begins to jerk him off, then her mouth swallows his head and her grip tightens. Her lips follow her hand from root to tip and she twists with each stroke. Very suddenly his orgasm begins to climb. Her free hand reaches out to cup his balls and gently roll them and fondle them while her head bobs back and forth, aggressively trying to pull his orgasm forth. His breathing grows ragged and he starts involuntarily thrusting slightly. His hands clench and reach for her over and over when suddenly he lets out a laden groan and his hot spunk begins to shoot rope after rope into her readily waiting mouth. She continues to milk him, pulling on his cock and pulling every bit of semen out of him. His knees buckle slightly as she pulls and pulls and ensures she's pulled all she can out of him, swallowed down every spurt. Slowly pulling him out of her mouth she makes a show of making sure to lick him clean while gazing up at him. His knees are ready to drop him on the floor. She smiles up wickedly and releases his cock, kissing the tip for good measure.

He reaches out with a slightly unsteady hand to grab her glass of water and offer it to her as she sits back on the bed. She smiles up at him again before taking a sip and then handing him back the glass. He sets it aside and crowds her onto the bed, spooning around her and trapping her amongst his heavy limbs again.

"Mmm. You're the best cock sucker I've ever met." He murmurs into her hair.

"I know." She replies with a pleased edge in her voice. He chuckles lightly and hugs her fiercely. The warm sunlight through the window quickly coaxes them back to sleep.

An hour or two later he reluctantly admits he's awake but refuses to move as he holds her close, her soft body fitting perfectly into the shape of his. "I've got a few things I have to do at home today." He grumbles.

"No you don't." She mumbles.

"But it's the truth." He smiles into her hair.

"No. You make up nasty lies. You are full of lie."

He laughs, and she protests as she is shaken. "Help me make breakfast again?"

"Fine. But you're still full of lie." She grumbles as they slowly untangle and sit up. He reaches into the pocket of his jeans for a hair tie and pulls his unruly mane back before following her graceful shape, shrouded in one of his shirts, out to the kitchen.

They fry up some eggs and cut up a little fruit; him making a show of not trusting her with the knife and she insisting she is quite capable, thank you very much while waving it around, before settling into their places in the window seat. The sunlight streaming through the glass is nearly too hot to stay in. She basks in it almost reverently while he shifts and fidgets trying to find some comfort.

"I should go. I've got my own chores I need to see to before the week starts."

"Lies."

He only smiles at her with an exaggerated rolling of his eyes. She scowls at him sullenly, stubbornly. His grin grows at the image of her naked but for his shirt, knees tucked up under her chin, arms wrapped around them and the beautiful features of her lips and brow contorted into stubborn denial. He swings his feet to the floor and smoothly gathers their dishes. While he washes the few breakfast dishes her arms wrap around him and she presses herself against his back, her head resting against him.

"What does your week look like?" She asks.

Setting a dripping plate in the rack he cocks his head as if running through the next few days in his head. "It shouldn't be overly busy. Tomorrow might be a long one, but the rest of the week should be fairly quiet so long as nothing unexpected jumps out. Yours?"

"Most of my evenings should be free, except for Tuesday. You should come over again." Her grip tightens around him and she seems to hold her breath waiting for his reply.

"I'd like that. We'll see if we can set something up. I'll let you know when I get off." Her hands slide down to grasp his manhood and it begins to lengthen again.

"Mmm. Not without me there, I hope." She purrs.

"Feeling better?" He asks, drying his hands on a towel as the water drains and he turns to face her.

"Haha, I can't yet. That was way too much too soon." She blushes up at him but doesn't seem to really mind. His own grin is wicked. Leaning against his chest she continues to fondle him. He grips her hands on his now firm cock in one of his own to still her and she looks up at him with innocent eyes.

"Then maybe you should quit teasing me like this, or we'll see just how broken it really is." The excitement shining in his eyes has her biting her lip while she continues to feign innocence.

Slowly withdrawing her hands she says through batting eyelashes, "I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not teasing you." She gives a startled little gasp as his hand swiftly strikes one pert ass cheek, the shirt providing little protection from his large, callused hand.

She clears her throat delicately, a blush rising in her cheeks. "Ehem, that didn't mean anything. I wasn't teasing." She gives another excited gasp as his other hand meets her other cheek. She clenches the fingers of one hand against his chest. Her breathing is a little flustered as she clears her throat again, "I wasn't—" She gasps and then moans, lying her forehead against his chest too and biting her lip again as his hand cracks the first cheek again. His rough hands grab an ass cheek each and pull her firmly against him, letting her feel his hot erection press hard against her tummy.

"You were saying?" He growls in her ear. Her cheeks flex in his hands and she shifts pleasantly.

"I thought you had to go?" She says against his chest, her voice a touch higher than usual. He squeezes her cheeks hard, flexing his groin against her, then suddenly pulls away and starts around her for the bedroom. She leans against the counter for a moment as her breathing settles and then follows him.

As she walks into the bedroom she sees him button up his jeans and synch his belt. She stands there and admires the way his muscles move, the way they flex and seem to ripple as he collects his clothes and dons them. He shrugs the broad shoulders her nails have been biting into recently to settle his tee and then turns to face her. His eyes are blue again. He steps up to her and his hands slip under the shirt she wears to grip the soft flesh of her hips and pull her against him. Those heavy hands slide up the naked skin of her back and hold her tight against him, her own arms wrapping around him fiercely. One hand cups her chin and tilts her up so that his lips can claim hers. Nothing so hot and heavy as when they have been making a mess of her sheets, but claiming her all the same. He leads her by one hand to the door and stamps into his boots.

"This is still a bad idea." He says as his hand takes the doorknob.

"I'll win you over, yet." She smiles at him, absolutely brimming with confidence. He leans in and gives her another quick kiss before opening the door.

"I'll let you know when I'm free this week." He whispers against her lips. She smiles and reaches up to pull his hair lightly.

"You better." They smile at each other as he sets out for the bar from two nights ago to retrieve his own vehicle. She leans against the door for a few minutes, lost in her own thoughts before heading to the bedroom.

MiloReid
MiloReid
17 Followers