A Bad Influence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers

Eventually she reached behind her and undid it with one hand, letting it fall onto his chest. She brushed it off leaving a passing sensation of light, rough lace and wires, then leant down again and for the first time he felt the heavenly softness and weight of a woman's breasts on his naked body.

He'd never seen any in the flesh before, but he considered these the most beautiful he'd ever seen; milk white and almost perfectly globular, with faint tracings of sapphire blue veins and small, rose-pink nipples on large aureola.

He slid his large hands up her soft belly and under those marvellous breasts, forcing her to sit up on him and grinding her pussy onto the hard mound of his cock. He ran the flat of his hands over her tits, causing the nipples to spring into hardness under his touch.

Gently he squeezed – they felt nothing like he expected. He'd always had an idea in his mind that breasts were quite firm, but with a bit of give in them. Holding them now he was amazed at how very soft and heavy they were. In reality they were even more sexy than in pictures or his imagination.

She started kissing and licking down his chest again now, only with the addition of her velvet-soft tits brushing him now too. Oh My God. She was pulling down his pants now and he could feel his cock springing, literally, springing up and bumping against her mouth.

He waited with baited breath for what would happen next and when she opened her mouth and took the tip of his penis into her hot, wet mouth he felt the whole of his being shatter then coalesce in that hot-spot of nerve endings, all of his focus on the heady pleasure of her tongue.

She slid her lips up and down the shaft, letting her tongue circle the tip then pulse against the back of the length. When she lightly scratched his balls with her long finger nails he nearly came in her mouth. He may have been inexperienced, but he knew that was rude, so he pulled her off him and leant forwards to kiss her.

Her legs were apart now, as she knelt in front of him and he could see the dark triangle shadow of hair inside her panties. He hooked his fingers into the front of her knickers and pulled them down a fraction, allowing himself to brush his fingers against the soft, wiry hair there.

She gasped and leant back a little, allowing him better access to her pussy. He paused, unsure what to do, then let curiosity guide him. He slid a finger down inside her underwear and was shocked at the heat and the moisture there.

He knew women got wet, but he hadn't expected such large amounts of wetness. Without thinking he rand the tip of his finger around the little hollow where she was the wettest, then pushed slightly, biting his lips as her folds engulfed his finger, drawing it inside her.

She twisted round now so she could lie back on the bed, raising her hips so he could pull the limp, damp panties down her legs.

She fixed her eyes on his now, as she ran her hand down her own body, gently hefting one breast, tickling the nipple till it hardened, then stroked it over her belly. As she opened her legs wide she let her hand trail over the thatch of hair there and stroke down the pink cleft between her legs.

She circled one finger over the sensitive bud of her clit, wetting it every so often with her own juices.

Unconsciously Alistair took his cock in his hand and started stroking it up and down as he watched her. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. This stunning woman, whose body he had just explored with his hands was lying in front of him masturbating.

He was trembling now with withheld desire he wanted her so badly.

"Have you got a condom?" She asked huskily, her voice thick with desire.

His face fell. Not in his wildest dreams had he thought he'd have sex with this incredible girl, let alone so soon into term and he hadn't thought to get any from the health centre.

Then, with a flash of inspiration he remembered the small foil wrapper that had been included in the Student Union Welcome pack at the start of term. He'd nearly thrown it out, but with relief he flung himself at the drawer he'd shoved it in and produced it with a flourish.

He tore the foil open carefully, but then looked at the scrap of latex in despair, he had never practiced this and he was sure he'd fuck it up.

Katie took it from his trembling fingers and slowly rolled it onto his large, hard cock, making it throb again at her touch.

She lay back on the bed now, opening her legs wide for him. She wanted him to be in control here, he was the virgin, not her, and she didn't want him to feel pressured.

She shouldn't have worried. Alistair climbed between her legs without hesitation and looking quickly at her face for confirmation, took his cock in his hand and guided it towards her pussy.

"Just push..." she said when she felt the head pressing at her wet entrance.

Alistair pushed and took a deep breath in as the bulging head of his dick slid through the tight embrace of her cunt.

He could not believe the sensation of her around him as he slid his full length into her. She lifted her legs and wrapped them about his back, using them to pull him even deeper into her.

He was sunk in her right to the base of his cock now and he waited there, savouring the feeling of her tight sheath pulsing around his shaft.

He lifted himself on his elbows slightly so he could watch her as he began to thrust into her over and over.

She had slid her hand underneath him so she could stroke her pussy while he fucked her and the sight of her long, white fingers touching herself while his cock rammed repeatedly into her was so provocative he didn't think he could last much longer.

Both of them were bucking their hips now, sweat beading their faces and bodies, a look of concentration on their faces.

She started calling his name then, and crying out to God as she stroked faster and faster and thrust up to him harder and harder. With one long cry of pleasure she came, her body shuddering underneath him, her cunt rippling around his dick.

With a blinding flash of heat he felt his balls contract and then explode as he orgasmed harder than he ever had before, thrusting and thrusting and thrusting, then holding her hips hard against him as he let her pulsing cunt milk him of the last of his come.

"Oh my God, that was amazing. You're amazing. Thank you."

Katie smiled into his neck as he lay down on top of her and kissed her shoulder. That had been pretty good for her, too. She was experienced for her tender age, but Alistair had impressed her, despite his innocence.

To be honest she hadn't thought much further than tonight. In her fantasies she had focused on this one night, this one act. Lying there, naked, in Alistair's arms she no longer felt like the sexy, confident, experienced woman she had been at the beginning of the evening.

For the first time in a long time in such a situation she felt shy and unsure. She didn't know what to do or what would happen next and she was fairly certain that Alistair would have even less of an idea.

"Well," she thought, snuggling down into the covers as Alistair spooned her from behind, "what will be, will be..."

EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers
12