A Bad Influence Ch. 03

Story Info
Alistair learns to take control.
3.3k words
4.48
99.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers

Alistair and Katie had been sleeping together for a week. They weren't really going out; it was more like friends with benefits. Alistair had been a virgin and Katie had deliberately seduced him, not that he minded, and in the past week he'd had sex more times and more adventurously than most of his friends who'd lost their virginity three or four years previously.

She was being very thorough in her education, showing him exactly how many positions there were to have sex in. After the very gentle, vanilla sex they'd started with, she began to spice things up a little, letting him take her from behind, fuck her standing up, in public places and they'd even tried anal sex – a first for both of them.

It was very strange, she loved to seduce shy, innocent boys and take their virginity, but what she fantasised about was being dominated by a confident, sexual man who knew what she wanted before she did and pushed her boundaries a little, instead of her always being the experienced one in control.

Alistair was shocked when she started whispering her fantasies to him during foreplay, but after the first shock of hearing this sweet looking girl saying such filthy things he was bright enough to realise that, if he listened carefully, he might hear something he could make use of.

As he listened he created vivid mental pictures of the scenes she was describing and found himself growing more and more turned on.

For a girl who was so obviously experienced and who had led him into doing things he could never have imagined he was surprised at how many of her fantasies seemed to involved being coerced or forced in sexual situations then dominated.

She started off quite mildly, she thought, telling him about how she would like to be tied up...

"I'd like to be blindfolded, then have my clothes slowly stripped off my body. When I'm standing there naked I'd like to be pushed back onto a bed and have my wrists cuffed to the bed-stead.

"Once I'm naked and tied up I think it'd be really sexy to just lie there, not knowing what was going on, while a deep, male voice told me exactly what he was going to do to me.

"Next I would feel my legs being pulled apart at the ankle and tied down with rope. I'd be lying there completely exposed now, my pussy visible to anybody who cared to look. What would excite and humiliate me would be that I was wet and aroused and they'd be able to see that too.

"I can feel my pussy clenching and pulsing as I just lie there. Waiting.

"I'd jump as a hand touched my ankle, stroking lightly up the inside with the fingertips. They'd run all the way up to the top of my inner thigh, then skip to my wrist and run down the soft, pale flesh of the inside of my arm.

"My skin would have come up in goosebumps all over from the tingling touches raining down on my body now. Two hands are stroking me now, lips are kissing and licking and I'm driven so wild by it that I can't even tell where or by what I'm being touched.

"Just when I've been stroked into a kind of erotic trance I am startled out of it by the trace of fingers across my pussy.

"Quickly, before I've even registered that touch properly, fingers are sliding inside me, but they don't fill me enough. I'm hungry to be touched – to be fucked.

"I thrust my hips upwards trying to force the fingers further into me. Just as quickly they are pulled out of me, and put in my mouth.

"I suck at the sweet, mildly salt taste of my juices while a large, thick cock slides slowly inside me..."

Alistair stroked her all the time she was telling him this. When she said about the fingers sliding insider her he slid his fingers inside her, finger-fucking her and stroking her clit with his thumb the way she'd shown him.

He could hear the breathless excitement rising in her voice as she spoke to him, nearing orgasm at the motion of his fingers until she stopped talking coherently and gave in to the gasping moans of her climax.

He gasped himself as he felt the strong clutch of her pussy around his fingers, but he kept stroking until she told him to stop.

With each fantasy she told him the action became more and more heated. Soon she was not only tied and blindfolded, but gagged and beaten as well, her bottom spanked until the ringing slaps attracted the attention of a handsome stranger who joined in with the session.

Alistair couldn't believe what he was hearing at the time, but afterwards, when he was lying in bed touching himself, he re-ran the mental movies of the things Katie had told him and found himself as excited by them as she had been.

He knew Katie found it a little frustrating having to tell him what to do and how to do it all the time and he liked the idea of being the one in control. Carefully he thought out his plan, going over every detail until he was certain he would be able to carry it out.

He bought handcuffs, a blindfold and a ball-gag online. He was a little worried that the ball-gag was going a bit too far, but the thought of Katie's beautiful pink lips stretched around the little ball made him almost growl with excitement.

He'd looked at porn before and seen such things in action, but he'd never been so excited by them as now when he was imagining himself using them on her. He liked the image of himself as a powerful, dominant man, getting sex when and how he wanted it.

It wasn't an image he was accustomed to. He'd always seen himself as a bookish geek before, but something about being with Katie changed him. He wanted to be the animalistic man she seemed to want and didn't expect him to be.

He knew she had lectures all morning on Friday, so he asked the cleaner if she'd let him into Katie's room. The cleaner, who'd caught them in bed together several times, accepted his story of something left in there and let him in with his bulging rucksack on his back.

Once in he quickly got to work. He tidied the room quickly so he'd be able to get around it easily. He stripped the bed of everything but the bottom sheet and one pillow and put the rest of the linen in a heap on the chair.

On the desk he laid out his instruments: the handcuffs, rope, blindfold and a small, rubber whip he'd bought on impulse that said it was suitable for soft bondage and beginners. He smiled when he looked at it. Thank God for the internet. He was getting braver, but he wasn't sure he'd have been able to buy all this stuff in person.

He waited by the door as the time drew nearer for Katie's return, listening for her keys in the lock. His pulse was racing already, but when he heard her keys in the lock the jolt of adrenaline flooding through his body jerked him into action.

Luckily he'd gone through this moment several times in his head, because otherwise he would have been too flustered to carry his plan out.

He'd drawn the curtains so the room was almost pitch black. As he'd been standing in it for a while his eyes were accustomed to the darkness, but he hoped it was dark enough to blind Katie while he put the gag on.

She came in and he grabbed her, pulling the gag over her mouth and fastening the snaps behind her head as fast as possible.

Now she was unable to make any noise he grabbed her wrists and quickly cuffed them behind her back so she was unable to struggle either. He blindfolded her now and, with relief, took off the silly black balaclava he'd been forced to use so she wouldn't recognise him while he carried out this bit.

She stood in the middle of the room, blindfolded, cuffed and gagged, her head drooping down as she tried desperately to free her hands. Alistair grinned. He liked seeing her like this and he loved being the one in charge.

He'd thought this through so carefully that he even changed his deodorant and cologne so she wouldn't recognise his scent. He wanted her to think this was real for as long as possible. He wanted her to struggle and have to force her to his will, not lie there and comply because she knew it was him.

He stepped forward and stroked her hair now. She jerked her head upwards, moving it from side to side as if that would help her see who was touching her. Now he had her attention he quickly unbuckled her jeans and pushed them down.

Hobbled by the jeans round her ankles she was entirely motionless now, scared to move in case she fell over. He unzipped her sweater, then unbuttoned her shirt and undid her bra. What to do now? He hadn't known what she'd be wearing and hadn't been able to plan properly for this.

First things first, he thought, and pulled down her knickers. She was shivering now; not with cold, the room was warm, but with fear and humiliation and, yes, excitement.

The situation was far scarier than she'd thought it would be and she couldn't quite believe that this was real, but it must be – whoever this guy was didn't even smell like Alistair and he was the only person who could have planned this without actually being any threat to her.

She clenched her buttocks together to try and protect herself, but she knew it was utterly pointless as he pushed her back onto the bed and yanked her trainers off, followed by her socks, jeans and underwear.

She tried to kick out then, but he was too quick and was already tying a rope about her ankles. Jesus. He'd come completely prepared – God only knows what else he was prepared for.

He turned her over now, kneeling on the small of her back as he undid the one bracelet of the cuffs. Quickly, before she could hit out too much, he pulled off her shirt and sweater and pushed the bra straps down her arms.

He grabbed at her flailing wrists before she could undo the gag or blindfold which is what she was trying for and something he hadn't even considered. He passed the cuffs through the bar at the top of the bed and clipped the bracelet back on her wrist and turned her over.

She was entirely naked now and both of them were sweating with the struggle and the excitement.

Briskly he untied her ankles, re-tying them separately, one to each side of the bed, making sure they were tightly bound so she couldn't wriggle loose, he didn't want a knee in his groin at any time, let alone when he was naked and erect.

He stood and looked down at his handiwork. Katie looked like an image from a magazine. Her legs were spread, displaying her pretty, pink pussy, already seeping traitorous juices. Her full, pale breasts were pulled up taut by the stretch of her arms, her rosy pink nipples standing out proudly, betraying her arousal.

Her whole body was quivering like a mouse cornered by a cat. He could see the shivers running up and down her body, see her chest heaving with shallow, panting breaths and see the slight dampness about her mouth as she struggled to make a noise around the gag.

She waited, straining to hear something over the rasp of her own breathing. She held her breath for a moment, but still there was nothing, just an empty, echoey silence with, wait, deep breathing. She could hear someone else breathing now. As her own breaths slowed she heard these others more clearly.

They were deep, heavy breaths, from someone who had just exerted themselves... or someone becoming aroused. Masculine. Getting closer.

She could hear them now, right by her ear. Her body was still: tensed. Her whole body tingled with adrenaline and she waited. She couldn't fight and flight was not an option. Whether she wanted it or not, something was about to happen, but a tiny part of her realised that, if it didn't happen, then she'd be disappointed.

Alistair was also tensed and waiting. He'd taken off all his clothes except his underpants and the adrenaline was pulsing through his veins, heightening every sense, making him edgy and anxious.

He felt powerful and sexual in a way he hadn't before. All the times he'd had sex with Katie she had been in control, even if only in a subtle way, but now it was totally up to him and he was definitely in control.

This woman was his. He could do what he wanted to her – she didn't even know it was him in the room. He felt his already hard cock spring into even more fervent life with this thought and a small noise escaped him, like a growl.

She wrenched her head around towards the noise. Whatever was going to happen was about to start now. She set her jaw and did the only thing she could do. Wait.

Alistair walked towards the chest of drawers and picked up the small rubber whip. Slowly he ran it through his hands and considered what to do.

Now he was in the situation he wished he'd researched this sort of thing a little more thoroughly. He had no experience of S&M and he was a bit stumped as to where he should start.

Too late he regretted his lack of preparation, but there was nothing he could do so, taking his courage and the whip in his hands, he gently flicked it towards the inside of her calf.

She twitched, but the stroke had only tickled, there was no kind of mark left behind and he grew a little braver.

Next he aimed for her inner thigh, flicking the whip quite a bit harder. The rubber was soft and didn't hurt much, but there was a definite sting this time, especially as the skin was more tender and a lingering red line marked her pale skin.

He was confident now and lashed out at both her inner thighs indiscriminately, the blows landing high and low, sometimes even grazing her delicate lips. Her legs were criss-crossed with pink streaks and she was trembling.

She wasn't in real pain, the rubber was too soft for that, but because of the sensory deprivation and fear she was so much more aware of it.

She'd almost grown accustomed to the light, stinging blows on her thighs when suddenly her breast flamed in sudden heat as the lash struck across her nipple. There was a long pause, then it struck again.

Alistair was spacing them out now, breaking the rhythm up so each blow was unexpected, making them more effective. Very soon her breasts were striped pink and cream and she was cringing away from the whip's lashes.

Slowly Alistair trailed the whip down her belly. He didn't want to hurt her, but he loved taunting her like this, making her think she was going to be struck again. When the whip trickled between her legs, tickling her clit she jolted as if someone had run voltage through her.

Her legs trembled and her stomach muscles tensed, to Alistair it looked as though she was having an orgasm. She wasn't, but she was hovering somewhere near climax and the light stimulation of the touch on her clit had a massive effect on her body.

Alistair couldn't wait any longer now. He pulled off his boxers and stood, naked and proudly erect over Katie's prone body.

The end of his dick was glistening with moisture, he was almost as wet as she was with excitement. He rubbed the tip across each of her nipples, so they gleamed in the half-light and then across as much of her lips as he could reach around the gag.

He loved seeing his juices on her face and body. To him, this inexperienced and innocent boy, it seemed dirty, sexy and wrong to daub her like that. Just doing it made his cock throb in his hand and he had to take a deep breath and think unsexy thoughts for a moment.

Finally he felt he had waited long enough and rolled a condom onto his dick. What he really wanted was to slide his cock inside her unprotected and feel the hot, wet roughness of her walls stroking him, but common sense over-ruled.

He kneeled between her legs then, touching her clit with his lips in a tiny kiss, making her jump again. Kneeling up tall he took his cock in his hand and nudged it against the dripping wet pucker in the centre of her pussy.

He held it there for just a moment, savouring his power and the anticipated pleasure, then sank in to her up to the hilt.

She let out an unearthly groan, muffled by the gag, which excited him more and he started to thrust into her harder and rougher than he ever had before, savouring the wet grip of her tight cunt around the tingling mass of nerves in his dick.

The more he fucked her, the more he felt anger rising in him towards all the girls who'd rejected him, laughed at him or patronised him, calling him 'sweet.'

He didn't want to be sweet. He wanted to be this man. Violent, sexually strong and predatory. He relished every moment of it as he took his revenge on her body, thrusting roughly into her swollen, wet cunt.

Tears ran down her face in humiliation and fear, yet she felt her body respond to this as it had never responded to the gentle, timid touches of boys like Alistair.

Her mind rejected what was happening to her, but her body welcomed it. It was all-encompassing pleasure, mixed with pain as a just punishment for being so wanton.

All she knew now was the ceaseless, relentless pounding of this cock slamming into her, driving her into the bed as two hands held her firmly on the hips, pulling her harder onto the cock.

All the questions stopped as she focused on the exquisite bud of heat blossoming in the pit of her belly, growing and unfurling into the most mind-shattering orgasm.

Her whole body bucked the restraints as she came and came, jerking violently upwards against Alistair's still-thrusting hips.

The last moments of her orgasm were too strong for him to resist. As she clenched around him in climax he felt the hot spurts of semen leave him as his balls tightened and released and his cock leapt inside her.

He collapsed, exhausted, onto her belly, resting his chest on her breast, sucking a nipple gently into his mouth absent-mindedly as if for comfort.

He knew he'd have to reveal himself to her when he untied her, otherwise she'd go on thinking she'd been raped and attacked, but he could already feel the blood rising within him again, making him ready for more. He wanted to fuck her from behind now.

He'd make her present her pretty bottom to be spanked, her arse to be fingered and her cunt to be fucked and, if she promised to be quiet, he'd take off the gag so she could suck him.

Either way, it'd be a few hours yet before he let her know who he was.

EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers