A Bad Mix of Mafia Ch. 01

Story Info
An outlaw of the mafia falls in love with the don's son.
1.8k words
4.31
15.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Geneve had spent her entire childhood running with the others in her 'adopted family.' As an orphan child she had ended up in a small group of other orphans, some older and some younger. They all had looked out for each other, the only problem was that she was an orphan for a reason - her parents had been murdered because of their standing in the community they lived in. Everything was considered the slums, or the ghetto. The only ones with money and a nice home and living were the ones at the top of the mafias that resided in the town of--well, it was in the middle of nowhere. It was between one point and another; the law enforcement was cheap and corrupted, while the land was overrun and dry.

She recalled running, constantly, until they had found a small home that had been abandoned in the woods. It had a well and no electricity, but candles and such worked. Geneve had no other memories other than knowing that she needed to run whenever she saw the slick black cars that rolled down the street, with the shiny rims and the inky tinted windows. Any man in a suit frightened her - they were dangerous, possibly another family of the main branch that controlled the area.

The Addario mafia were the ones who were at the top of the food chain; she had gathered information from the other children she lived with. They were a ruthless family that had strict rules and a structure that only helped themselves. They were the bosses of all bosses when it came to any other family in the town of nowhere.

She recalled hearing a rumor that the Don of the Addario mafia had ordered the kill on her parents. She had also heard that the reasoning behind it was because her father, Domenico Belmonte had married a woman from a cartel rather than a mafia. She recalled her mother's name, yet not her last name - Paloma. It meant dove in Spanish.

Geneve had become more aware of the situation when she had grown older. Now nineteen, she understood why her parents had been murdered. She wasn't fully Italian, but half Italian and Mexican. A bad mix, she supposed.

****

She shared a room with two other girls, one named Adrianna and the other Collete. Adrianna was the oldest out of them all, twenty-three with short black hair that was curled and messy around her rounded face, and her blue eyes were more stormy than blue. She was short, built to work, and was the leader, while Collette was seven with straight blonde hair and brown eyes.

All of the girls slept in one room while the three other boys slept in the other. Geneve enjoyed the company, but the small house was cramped with everyone in it.

Stefano Fausti was also twenty-three, and brother to Adrianna. Their parents had ended up in an accident, while their mother the only one living, had severe brain damage and had been in a nursing home. Except that she had died from a stroke when they were twelve, and left them completely alone. Stefano of course had the deep coffee colored hair, rugged and untamed, with dark gray eyes and the bronze skin of an Italian. He was well built and hardened by years of taking care of the other children. He took special care of Geneve too--many of the others taunted them both about it.

The other boys were Zanobi, and Guido, both twins with pale skin and dirty blonde hair. They were a bit older than Collette--everyone suspected, but they didn't know their exact age.

****

Geneve woke because of sunlight drifting through the broken window, causing her to bring a hand to her dark eyes and rub at them. The irritation finally caused her to sit up, her oversized white t-shirt rumpled and her stained blanket falling off of her and to the floor. Groaning with annoyance, she slipped out and shivered, the cold morning air making goosebumps form on her arms.

Bare legs hitching inwards at the knees, she tried to keep quiet (Collette was sleeping still and Adrianna was off on a 'business' session), she tiptoed out and into the hallway. Fumbling towards the kitchen, she stopped short when she noticed Stefano bustling around, a small smile forming on her plush mouth as she realized that he was cooking.

The smell of eggs and bacon caused her stomach to growl and her pixie nose to crinkle. Sighing in delight, she moved towards him and wrapped her arms around his midsection, her fingers finding themselves bustled in his open tan shirt that hadn't been buttoned up yet. "The kids will love this, what's the special occassion?" She questioned with a sultry purr to her voice.

"Mmmm? But will you like it?" Stefano's deep voice rumbled in his chest, causing her to tighten her hold and his stormy eyes flickered down to her own as he twisted himself so he was now facing her. "Adrianna's coming home, hopefully with some money. We're running out of food," his tone was laced with worry, and Geneve felt dead weight hit the pit of her stomach.

Stefano and Adrianna were the only ones who actually worked, taking up odd jobs, whatever that would give them money and keep them on the low. She felt guilty, being nineteen and able to work, but she was still frightened of the outside.

"I love it," she murmured, raising to her tiptoes to meet her lips briefly with his, his coffee-flavored breath making her brighten out of her sleep. "I should start looking for a way to make some money," she sighed, dragging a hand through her blue-black hair to push it from her face as she let go of him.

He made a sound of annoyance, Stefano did, and of desperation as he quickly brought her closer to him. His hand found her plump bottom, secretly liking the fact that she only wore her panties to sleep with a shirt, and nothing on underneath that. He knew he was touchy, but Geneve was the image of pure perfection. Her slim body held feminine curves that made his mouth water, her generous breasts and her waist-length hair made her look like a siren, and her sun-kissed skin was perfection. The thoughts had his hand tightening against the firm cheek, his larger body crowding her against the counter.

"Don't try to distract me, Stefano!" Geneve whined, his touch causing her blood to run hot and her hips to buck closer to his, the feeling of his rough jeans against her stomach making her itch to peel them away. He placed his hands at her hips and picked her up, setting her on the counter and placing himself between her legs. Her cheeks warmed as he bent down, her fingers curling into the shirt at his defined shoulders while he nuzzled her neck.

He laughed a low laugh, the sound delicious to her ears. "I am not distracting you, I hear you clearly. We'll talk about it when Adrianna gets here," his attention was focused on her now, his body dropping to his knees as if he were about to pray. He was tall enough so that he reached her hips easily, his kisses fluttering touches against her warm thighs. His hands curled into the ivory underwear she wore, his tongue flicking out to get a taste of her spicened skin. He heard her make a soft sound of surprise when he delved himself between her legs, his nose brushing the thin fabric that kept her lower half hidden.

Stefano exhaled warm breath against her skin, enjoying the damp darkened area that appeared with his teasing. "Don't make too much sound, the kids are sleeping still," he pulled her panties to the side, revealing a dark triangle of curls. He cursed to himself silently. Although they had never gone the full mile, he enjoyed their teasing. Not to mention the natural expertise Geneve had with her mouth.

He gave one lick, then a longer second, her honey-hot taste exploding in his mouth. Her keening moan was heard throughout the kitchen as well as his deeper one. A third had him wanting to pant, his need to continue the tasting driving him inside. The uncomfortable bulge in his pants reminded him that he would have to relieve himself later.

Next his tongue plunged deep, inside of her and taking the cream from her. His tongue lapped and his mouth sucked, finding pleasure in the noises she made as well as the small hands that were tangled in his hair. Like a hungry animal he wasted himself in her sweet juices until he was out of breath, and he was leaning back, staring up at her with a deep need etched onto his face. Her dark nipples were perked beneath her oversized shirt and her hair was thrown everywhere, her head fallen back revealing her exposed throat. He swore again, before lifting himself to his feet and he leaned over her, his fingers rubbing over her sensitive, hard clit, the wetness making one finger slide into her as he applied pressure, his chest heaving against her tight breasts. He let his lips press against her cheek, her gentle moan of helplessness making his cock twitch.

"Beautiful, Geneve," he whispered, about to kiss her as his finger slid in a bit deeper, her tight walls making him harden further.

His head snapped upwards as he heard the front door open, and Geneve's small hands pushed him away and he awkwardly fumbled with his shirt as Adrianna walked in, her tired face a sign of distraught.

His sister stopped short, wondering what had passed between the two. Confused, she shook her head and decided to open up to their misgivings, "I couldn't find any jobs."

Geneve, flushed and still warm blinked a few times to get herself concentrated. Frowning suddenly as she heard Adrianna, she carefully licked her bottom lip, which had Stefano's attention immediately.

"Adrianna, I'll help. We can go out tonight," she suddenly offered, moving towards her sisterly-figure.

Adrianna narrowed her eyes and looked conflicted momentarily, "alright. I know a place we can get some money . . . definitely. The Addario brothel has a walk in for workers every Saturday night. And today is Saturday, we can make fast money, and a lot."

Dark eyes widening in sudden shock, Geneve took a tentative step backwards as Stefano came to her guard, his arm locking around her waist as he glared at his sister. "Geneve shouldn't be going to a place like that, what if they recognize her?"

"Stef--we need the money," Adrianna cooed softly.

" . . . Yeah, I-I'll go. We need it, or else we're going to starve," Geneve mumbled out, choking down her own fear at the idea of going into the wolf's den.