A Bad Penny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

But whatever arousal Julie was managing to achieve it was not going to be enough. Her eyes were brought open by a series of loud, guttural grunts from above her and she watched aghast as the bearded leader very obviously came deep inside John's ass. Julie stopped playing with herself to watch Boris slowly pull his dick from John and be replaced by another of their kidnappers and then Boris smiled at her and presented his spent, cum coated cock, fresh from John's ass to Julie's mouth.

"Lick it clean whore and maybe you should continue to play with yourself, Marek there is not noted for his stamina! Ha, ha!"

Oh god, this really was the absolute pits for Julie but she had grasped the concept of what they were doing and realised that these were not people to be reasoned with and her best option was to just do what they wanted to try and get her and John through this ordeal. So the sexy brunette accepted Boris's stained and stinking cock into her mouth and gave it the worst blow job she had ever performed in her life, fighting not to gag as she thought about what she was doing and tasting and all the while her right hand was rubbing her sex furiously in a desperate race to get off before the next guy in John's ass came. She was not to be successful, even as she drew her tongue back and forth over the slime on Boris's dick she heard the other man grunt and exclaim and knew he had just pumped his load of sperm in John's ass, which meant another one for her to taste.

Cocks were soon replaced, Marek's pushed into Julie's mouth to clean, another guy's into John's by now well used asshole and the ceremony continued with Penny watching on and desperate to finger herself a this debauched scene as it unfolded. Finally, Julie managed to force an ejaculation from herself, gushing her juices onto the hard floor as Marek's cleaned dick slipped from her mouth. She looked up desperately to watch as the third man came inside John as well. Boris stood behind her and ruffled her beautiful hair.

"Well done whore, for that I will not ask you to clean Jan's dick, that this bitch (pointing at John) can do."

He released John and he slumped exhausted to his knees and was immediately presented with Jan's cock straight from his ass.

"However, whore you too have a hole here, you will get around behind your pathetic boyfriend and will clean his asshole out of all that cum, come on get moving slut!"

John felt Julie's reluctant tongue lap at his sore ass and knew she was doing what she was told, as much as he hated himself for bringing her to this he could not deny that it was arousing and was mortified when his cock began to stiffen. How could he ever explain this to Julie? But his girlfriend had not even noticed he had stiffened, her eyes were screwed shut and she was trying hard not to vomit as she licked John's asshole of the slime therein.

When she was finally finished she was led away to the far side of the dark warehouse and pushed down onto a dirty, smelly mattress and Penny finally came forward to speak to John, with the men occupied in standing in a circle around Julie on the bed he was the only one who could hear her.

"It's going well isn't it bitch? Now we are going to find out exactly how much you care for that little whore across there. I wonder? Because those men would like nothing more than the instruction from me to fuck her up. They are not gentle men, as I'm sure you can attest. One word from me and they'll be jostling to see which of them can get their big, fat cock into her first. And I'm sure all her holes would get stretched to the absolute limit, their not shy about their bodies, they wouldn't mind having to fit a couple of cocks in her pussy or her asshole or even her mouth. Hmm, yes that would be quite the sight for me, don't you think?"

"Penny, please stop this, you've had your fun, please don't hurt her, she doesn't deserve this."

Penny's cold, hard eyes flashed for a moment and John was sure that he had sealed Julie's fate, that she would now march over there and unleash those perverted beasts upon her even more than they had been already, but little did he know that she could not, as much as Penny would have relished watching her office rival fucked and pounded by all those rough, tough men, reduced to nothing short of a fuck hole or cum receptacle, she could not. She had sold Julie on and while the short term buzz of watching Julie's fate would have been quite the thing what was actually planned for her was so much sweeter, if not as instant. Still John didn't know that, or what she had planned for him either

Penny left John in no doubt that he either crawled over to the area where the men and Julie were and did whatever she and they demanded of him, no matter how humiliating it would be or that she would let the gang have their way with Julie. Weak willed wimp that he was turning into he still had enough about him to know that he could not allow Julie to pay for his own failings and with a heavy heart he crawled at the masked figures side until he was beside the others.

When they stopped one of the gang moved aside to let him see that all of them had their dicks out and were goading an upset Julie with them, waving them at her and telling her exactly where they wanted to stick them and how many at a time. Penny signalled to Boris that John was primed and aware of his duties from now on.

"Hey guys, before we continue does anyone need a piss? We got our own personal urinal right here!"

As the apparent leader patted his head John winced as he saw most of the gang raise their hands and cheer. Julie looked at him with pity, but he hoped she would think he was doing this only to save her further anguish. If Penny wanted to humiliate John further then this certainly did the trick, having him kneel there, mouth open and be used as a toilet by a group of big men while his beautiful girlfriend watched broke whatever was left of John that was not submissive to Penny and she knew looking at his piss covered face that he was going to be his bitch forever from this day forth. But that point was going to be proved even more effectively to John and Julie. As John got his next set of orders his face fell further, no one else but him had heard Boris's instruction to crawl around at all the men's feet and beg them to let him suck their cocks and taste their cum.

The thing was John actually was aroused as he did this, he tried not to be, tried to make his own cock not be stiff at what he was doing but it didn't work and as he crawled up to the first burly Russian and begged to suck his dick while coated in a thin sheen of piss it was impossible not to see his arousal. And even if Julie had missed it the guys were quick to point it out.

"Hey look slut, your boyfriend is hard sucking our dicks, this is not a man is it? This is nothing more than a cocksucking bitch, how can you be with him."

This all spoken as John's head was held firmly to the Russian's crotch, the thick dick stuffed right down John's throat with him gagging on it. He was eventually released from this in time to take a thick load of cum all over his face, which he was not even allowed to wipe away before being forced to suck the next in the seemingly never ending line of cocks needing his oral exertions. All the while Julie watched on incredulously. During one of his all too brief breaks from sucking hard Russian cock John noticed that the masked figure of Penny was now not only watching the action from much closer but almost standing right next to the kneeling aghast figure of Julie.

It was Penny that finally called a halt to John's multi-blow job antics some time later, her high pitched feminine voice cutting through the large warehouse and bringing every one to a halt as she stepped right up to Julie and stood before her. Julie was totally thrown, she had not expected a woman's voice to be spoken in this place and even then it seemed vaguely familiaR, if a little distorted. With everyone's attention on her she spoke with the authority she commanded and from the start there was no doubt who was in charge here was. All the men stopped what they were doing (even John, his face covered in cum and saliva) to watch as she took control. She stood dominantly before them and without another word began to strip off her catsuit until she was left dressed in only her hood.

What a body she had! John knew it was that figure that had reduced him and Julie to this but even so he couldn't help but stare in admiration at Penny's hard, tight, bronzed body, her perfect breasts, slim stomach and long legs that ended in the smallest of tuft of pubic hair at her pussy. The Russian gang were equally agog and if they had wanted to ravage her earlier then stripping off like this was hardly going to discourage that thought, yet she was so powerful and in control that they knew looking was as good as it would get with her, if they were to touch they might as well be signing their own death warrant. Julie too, looked up at her, still not realising who exactly she was just that here in fact was the leader of this assault on her and her boyfriend (and was he even that anymore? The revelation about him wearing women's underwear and the way he had begged for cock had rocked her to her very foundations), and could not help but admire her amazing body.

Julie's face was literally inches away from Penny's gorgeous bare ass and just before she gave the instruction John figured out what she was going to demand. He didn't really know how he knew just that Penny was such a kinky bitch and he figured it would appeal to her to humiliate Julie like that.

"I'll tell you what Julie (the use of her name should have been a give away as John was sure it hadn't been used up to that point tonight), lets see how much you love your man shall we? You know he's taking all that cock to save you from doing it, don't you? Yes, of course you do. Well, if you want to save him from doing that, and believe me we can go on like this all night, you are going to have to kiss my ass!"

As Julie knelt stunned looking at said ass Penny reached behind her and pulled her perfectly smooth ass cheeks as wide as she could.

"Actually I'm lying, kissing it isn't going to get the job done, if you want your boy to be left alone you are going to have to lick it -- real deep too!"

She cackled and the guys broke off from feeding their cocks into John to watch as Julie decided what to do. Julie looked at what John was doing, doing to save her she thought and knew she must do this if it would help him in any way. She gulped and looked at the arsehole in front of her before leaning in and closing her eyes as she began to tongue at Penny's ass. This was a great moment for Penny, although she had far bigger fish to fry and business concerns than her day job, to have the woman who hated her and who she despised as much on her knees licking her ass was a victory that Penny could not wait to share. As Julie continue to tongue fuck Penny's ass Penny undid the leather hood and pulled it off and took great pleasure in eventually turning around to let Julie see who it was that had arranged all this and whose ass it was she had just been licking.

Julie was apoplectic with rage when she saw it was Penny standing before her and she put two and two together in her head but one of the Russians easily restrained her as Penny moved into the shadows and re-appeared pushing a large TV on a trolley.

"Hi Julie, having a good night out with your 'boyfriend'? Wasn't that brave of you to lick my ass to save John but I wonder does he really deserve, or want, to be saved? Let's see."

With that she turned on the TV and it came to life with the recording of Johns capitulation at Penny's house the week before. Julie watched from her knees disbelieving as the action unfolded on screen, as Penny fucked him with a strap on and he eventually appeared to enjoy it, as he submitted to the three big black guys and seemed to let them stick their cocks where ever they wanted as they came all over him while he knelt their in pink women's underwear. The worst of all Penny's demand that he set both himself and Julie up like this played on screen and his pathetic acceptance afterwards. Julie looked accusingly at John and showed anger and hurt in her eyes, as John could not bring himself to look at her, she knew that it was him that had brought her to this night of hell. But before either had any further chance to reflect upon his betrayal being exposed each had black, sack-like hoods drawn over their head and suddenly felt light headed and very sleepy.

*

John came too some 48 hours later (though he did not know that yet). His head throbbed and for a few minutes he was totally disorientated until, very slowly, through a thick fog the events of Friday night came back to him. He groaned and pushed himself to his feet off the narrow bed he was lying in. Even doing that hurt his head. What had happened? Where was Julie? Where was Penny?

A glance at his surroundings told John that wherever he was, this was not good. Immediately in front of him were bars, thick looking dull grey bars. Behind him and to his sides were nothing but stone wall and his feet when he placed them down felt nothing but cold stone either. That he was trapped in a cell was in no doubt, he knew it before he even tried the door (which did not budge at all). He was stark naked and it was pretty cold so he sat back down on his thin mattress on the thin metal frame and hugged his knees to his chest and tried to piece together what on earth had happened.

About an hour later a door opened around the corner in the room, out of John's sight and he heard the slow, tantalising approach of a pair of solid heels on the hard surface. Penny strutted into his vision looking every inch the ultimate Dominatrix -- dressed from neck to ankle in the tightest fitting PVC, shiny black catsuit imaginable, a heavy spiked collar affixed to her neck, her legs clad in six inch high heeled boots and her face wearing the cruellest smile as she looked at her captive.

"Penny? What's going on? Where am I? Where's Julie? What's going on? Let me out of here!"

His words flooded out but Penny just ignored then and tossed the item in her left hand between the bars towards him, it was a newspaper.

"Read that bitch. It might not answer all of your pathetic questions but it'll be enough to be getting on with."

She stood over him on the other side of the bars as John stooped to pick up the paper. The first thing he noticed was that it was dated a full four days since the Friday he had Julie had gone out for their evening meal and ambush. Then the front story of the national newspaper had both he and Julie's face on it. John's jaw dropped as he read the national tabloid story, it detailed how Julie had gone missing and was presumed dead (thanks to her flat being in a mess and blood stains being found at her flat) and how he was the prime (indeed only) suspect as he had gone missing since Julie's disappearance. It did not look good for him at all the way the article was worded.

"Still want to leave bitch? I don't think so. In my dungeon is the only place you'll ever be safe again."

"But Julie? Did you kill her?"

Penny just increased her crocodile smile and strolled away from him without answering...

*

THE DAY PREVIOUSLY IN A MANSION ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF MOSCOW

Julie came too slowly as well, the effects of the drug taking it's time coming out of her system. She had been unconscious throughout the entire time of her transhipment, sold as a slave into one of Penny's contacts in Russia. She had reached a good price too, which in some ways had disappointed Penny, as Julie would probably now end up in one of the higher end Brothels. Penny would have found it much funnier for her former office rival to have ended up in one of the far less salubrious brothels, where the customers were much further down the evolutionary scale.

Julie yawned and stretched on the bed and it took her a moment or so to realise she was completely naked and lying atop the unfamiliar bed. The memories of last Friday night came back to her almost immediately and she clasped the sheet to her body defensively. She did not notice the small surveillance camera in the corner of the room and would be unaware that the operator watching her room was right then informing her supervisor that the whore in room 13 was now awake and ready to start work.

"Very good Natalia, I will go and visit her immediately, let her know her working terms and conditions, hahahah! I'm sure it will not be quite the same as back in America!"

To Be Continued...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12