A Baker's Dirty Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

I eased slowly and deeply into her fiery wetness until my balls bumped gently against her wet slippery mound. I gave her a couple short quick thrusts and then settled in for the good deep fucking that I had been aching to give her for sometime. Jenny rocked back and forth atop the table still in a state of euphoria, rolling blissfully in the flour as I began a very gentle, very slow and deep fucking rhythm.

It took a little while but my steady, long, deep strokes finally brought my Jenny back to me. She began to moan once more and was soon meeting my hungry thrusts with wanton movements of her own. She pushed her sexy wet ass back against me and smiled. I pulled out of her pussy and pressed the swollen wet head of my cock firmly to the puckered ping ring of her anus, testing the waters, watching her response.

Jenny gasped with anticipation and grabbed the far edge of the table once more.

I giggled softly, and then slid my cock back into her pussy, showing her that she wasn't the only one that knew how to tease.

"You Bastard" she moaned in frustration.

"What's the matter Baby? Have an itch you can't scratch?" I asked. I then ran my fingers through her long blonde hair and grabbed hold of it like the reigns of thoroughbred. Jenny squirmed with lusty approval as I pulled her golden locks back towards me.

That's when thing got a little crazy. Jenny responded to my tugs with a needy plea to be fucked really hard. In no time at all I found myself pulling hard on her hair and fucking her wildly from behind. The flesh on flesh sound of my pelvis slapping hard against her hot naked ass filled the room. Jenny was screaming with pleasure and grunting in pain at the same time.

I had Jenny's long blonde hair twisted between my fingers as I pounded her mercilessly from behind. Her back was arched and her ass cheeks rippled up and back with every deep powerful thrust of my slamming hips. I rode Jenny like a jockey aboard a high priced filly heading for the post on derby day, moaning and groaning as our love making motion pushed Jenny to the edge again and her kitchen table across the dark tile floor.

A little faster, a little harder and a little deeper along with a harder tug on the reigns was what Jenny really needed down the homestretch. So like any good rider, I gave it to her. Jenny screamed my name as she came again, bucking wildly against me. I was getting exhausted and weak at the knees as I withdrew from her pulsing twat and eased back onto the same faithful chair where our ongoing erotic journey had first begun.

Jenny collected herself the best she could. She stood upright and then turned towards me. I was tired, but I still managed a giggle.

"What?" she asked flipping her hair back over her shoulders with her right hand. Jenny was covered from just above her hard ripe nipples to a couple inches below her belly button with a heavy white dusting of flour. She looked down and giggled. "So you think it's funny do you" she asked?

She blushed slightly as she sauntered over to me. She placed a hand on each of my shoulders.

"Are you afraid to get a little dirty stud", she asked as she straddled my lap facing me. Jenny pressed her hot wet pussy against my cock and rubbed her flour covered tits against my chest. She reached down and guided my still hard and still very wet cock back into her steamy pussy, moaning softly as she settled in for a long hard ride.

I wrapped my arms around her, pressed my hands against her shoulder blades and pulled her to my chest. We kissed passionately with plenty of tongue. I sucked gently at her lower lip as we parted and my hands began to caress her warm supple body. Jenny began rocking slowly back and forth staring deep into my eyes. Her smooth sexy legs were spread wide over me and the red nailed tips of her tiny toes dangled just an inch or so off the floor.

To my knowledge Jenny wasn't exactly a rodeo fan, but that didn't stop her from giving me the bareback ride of a lifetime. Moving her body atop me like she was a regular on the pro circuit Jenny quickly put her wrists over my shoulders and locked her fingers behind my neck. Leaning back straight armed, she stared deep into my eyes and began rapidly impaling herself onto my vein bulging cock.

Jenny would lift her hips and flex her thighs to traverse up the length of my shiny wet shaft, and then grunt wildly as she violently slammed her naked ass hard against my thighs. Her gorgeous flour covered tits flailed upward with her body and swayed outward as she frantically slammed down against me. I moved my hands down over her lower back and grabbed her ass cheeks lifting them slightly with every upward movement of her hips.

Her hot wet twat felt fantastic gliding up and down on my cock. Her juices flowed warmly over my full aching balls and her hard nipples brushed against my chest when she arched her back. I slid my right hand down over the crack of her ass and teased at her anus with the tip of my middle finger. Jenny quickly reached back with her right hand and placed her fingers over mine.

With a naughty glare and loud groan her fingers pushed my middle finger deep into her ass. She shook with excitement as she held my hand in place and rode me even harder until she was almost ready to cum again. As I prepared for what I thought was her approaching orgasm, Jenny sprang from my cock and stood upright. She swayed her way back over to the table, brushed back her pretty hair and grabbed a handful shortening from her pile of cookie ingredients.

She reached over and quickly smeared the white creamy glob over the swollen purple head of my cock. She then ran her fingers down along my throbbing shaft, working them like an expert, she coated the entire length. I almost came in her hand before she finally pulled it away. Jenny pushed my knees together and then turned facing away from me. She straddled my lap once more and grabbed my freshly greased cock between her thumb and fingers.

Seconds later Jenny was guiding my entire length into the tight steamy confines of her lovely ass. She placed her hands on my knees and grunted loudly as she began a long slow descent. Her hips quivered and her ass grew tighter as she slid completely down over my thick hard shaft. When her ass cheeks came to rest against my thighs she took a deep breath and gently leaned back against my chest.

Changing her posture had pushed my cock even deeper into Jenny's ass. Taking her in my arms, I cupped her huge breasts with both hands. Her hard powdery nipples poked prominently from between my fingers. Jenny's visibly dry lips parted and a soft gentle sigh passed over them as I began to move slowly beneath her. I was so close and Jenny was so tight that I knew it would it be long before my journey ended.

It was time for me to get creative. Jenny was beginning to relax and her legs dangled over the outside of mine. I slowly spread my legs which in turn also spread hers. Jenny moaned as her sexy legs slowly parted and her pink wet pussy took center stage. I slid my right hand down over her abdomen and between her creamy thighs. She quaked in my arms as my fingers cupped her smooth wet twat.

Jenny reached back over her head and grabbed me by the hair as my left hand joined my right between her thighs. Her elbows were still pointed toward the ceiling when I tugged back her fleshy pink hood and exposed her large throbbing clit. I fingered her dripping snatch and then began to firmly stroke her rock hard nubbin as she rocked slowly up and back atop my lap.

I desperately fought off the impulse to cum knowing that I finally had Jenny right where I wanted her. Apparently overwhelmed with the sensation of my finger against her clit, she jerked wildly with my hair still tangled in her fingers. It hurt and I instinctively gave a three fingered slap to her bulging clit.

She screamed and shivered wildly in my arms as she muttered a broken "O-o-o-h baby!"

It appeared that we had both inadvertently discovered that Jenny seemed to enjoy having her clit slapped. I gently tugged back her meaty hood with the fingers on my left hand and gave her clit another playful slap. I heard her yelp once more, louder this time. I watched with amazement as her tender nubbin pulsed with pleasure.

"Oh Fuck, Baby", she whimpered. I just giggled softly and bit her playfully on the top of her right shoulder.

Before long I was slapping Jenny's rigid clit like a lab technician stinging a forearm in search of a bulging vein to draw a blood sample from. Every loving slap of my three fingers brought us both closer to bliss. Jenny's breathing grew more rapid with every slap and the reflex motion of her hips as she jerked away from the sting pushed me closer to the edge. Jenny was almost delirious by the time her orgasm overtook her.

Her legs flailed, her tits swayed and she grunted uncontrollably as she went off wailing like a tea kettle, tensing dramatically in my lap, shooting upward toward the ceiling. I had my left hand on her shoulder and the fingers on my right hand squeezing her clit when she came. She screamed wildly and shook in my arms before collapsing back against my chest as the final two thrusts of my hips sent me over the edge too.

Moaning loudly, I trembled beneath her, holding her to my chest and upright in my arms as my tight full balls began to empty. The tightness of her ass and the angle of our bodies made my orgasm extremely intense. I shook for what seemed like an eternity as stream after stream of my hot creamy load went surging deep into Jenny's tender ass until finally the pressure began to slowly subside.

We were both physically and emotionally drained and remained seated and speechless for several minutes. It was a good thing that no one came to door as we were too far gone to care. I held Jenny, her eyes closed, tightly in my arms until my tired cock began to soften and slipped slowly from her well fucked ass. We played gently in the afterglow for a short while trying to get the feeling back in our extremities.

It's kind of funny how all the blood in your body finds a new home during great sex. Jenny eventually stood up first and steadied herself lightly placing her hand onto my shoulder. We were quite a sight indeed. Both of us were tired, naked, cum soaked and covered in flour. We walked slowly arm in arm into the shower together for a much needed cleanup.

Jenny's legs were rubbery and her well fucked bottom was still a little tender after our very hot shower. After a short nap, we spent the remainder of the day eating cookies and making sweet passionate love in a number of horizontal positions. Jenny is a wonderful fuck and I won't soon forget the day that I discovered my sexy little baker shared her dirty little secrets with me.

THE END

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers
12