A Baliffs Demand

Story Info
Baliff gets more than paid.
3.2k words
3.21
155.1k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan Dickson had worked for H.C. Bailiffs for four years now, this Tuesday morning he had a new recruit to train. Paul Wilson, a twenty four year old lad from around the corner, he had a normal everyday job as a postman, but just wanted some extra cash to go towards a car he was after.

Alan introduced himself and informed Paul that while they were outside the office he was to be referred to as Porkchop.

"I think I`ll tag you Chunky, as your a large lad" Alan continued.

"You never want a client to know your real name. You might meet `em in a pub one day and they kill yeh". Porkchop informed Chunky.

Once they had arrived at the first house, Porkchop checked the paperwork thoroughly.

"Mr Charles Carrington Esquire. 35 Almighty Avenue". he said out loud.

They both exited the car and headed for the front door, Porkchop stood slightly forward and announced himself as the door opened.

"H.C. Bailiffs, Maam" he said to the lady who answered the door.

The lady was Wendelina Carrington, the wife of the debtor. She was in her early fifties, she looked smart in her designer outfit, probably a handmade piece and not an off the rail number. She had a sleek pear shaped body with quite buxom breasts held firmly inside her tight fitting pale pink blouse. Porkchop pushed his way in through the door as Wendelina tried not to fall over, Chunky followed closely behind.

"Mr Carrington not home?" Porkchop enquired, knowing full well the answer.

"No I am afraid not" Wendelina answered.

Just then a rather portly woman arrived in the hallway, a typical house cook, taken from an episode of upstairs-downstairs. She was dressed in a black and white maids outfit, only this was no sexy Ann Summers style outfit, this was the genuine article. Maisie, was in her mid thirties, a plump girl with a large cleavage in the bosom of her dress, showing off the ample tops of her breasts, they wobbled mesmerisingly as she walked around the house. Porkchop pulled the list from his pocket, there were two copies of it, he handed one to Mrs Carrington, who quickly glanced at it`s contents,

"Mrs Carrington" Porkchop started, "listed on this sheet of paper are the items we require, if you do not assist us graciously we shall use force".

Mrs Carrington, took a second look at the items listed on the piece of paper, then started making her way around the house pointing out the items in room order.

As they entered the study there was a smartly dressed gentleman in his forties, an average height man, balding head with brown hair on it`s edges, and quite overweight, his belly well protruded his trouser belt. Mrs Carrington asked Mr Key`s to leave the study for a few minutes.

Once he left the room Mrs Carrington leant over to unlock a cabinet on the ground, both Porkchop and Chunky could not help looking at her curvaceous rump; the line of her knickers outlined through her pale green skirt. Chunky started to feel his trousers tighten about his penis, and whispered to Porkchop to wait for it to die down before exiting the room. Porkchop did exactly the opposite of what Chunky expected. He turned to Mrs Carrington and asked if she minded if Chunky whipped his cock out and relieved himself in the ashtray on Mr Carringtons desk. Shocked, she shook her head from side to side and opened the palm of her hand towards the desk.

Now feeling it was expected of him by Porkchop, a new boy test kind of thing, if he were in a warehouse environment he would be asked for a rubber hammer. But he decided he would do it, if only to shut Porkchop up.

So he undone his belt and button and fly and let his trouser drop to the floor, he then dropped his blue striped boxer shorts, where they joined his trousers. He did indeed have an erection, a full hard eight inches. Wendelina`s eyes lit up at the sight of Chunky`s exposed penis, he made his way to the desk and pulled the ashtray towards himself, Porkchop started to rub himself through his black suit trousers. Porkchop moved toward Wendelina and asked her to carry on searching for the items on the list, She reached into the cupboard, which housed a safe, she unlocked the safe and leant further in to retrieve some paperwork. But before she could stand up again, Porkchop had put his hands on her tight backside. He ran his fingers lightly along the outline of her knickers through her skirt.

"I`m not on the list" She said, forcing her way to an upright position. "I am a married woman" she finished.

Chunky had already shot his load in the ashtray, and was ready to leave the room once the items were accounted for. The said items were ticked off and they left the room. Although Porkchop had an evil glint in his eye.

Once all the items were loaded into the van, Porkchop nodded to Chunky to follow him back inside the house, He called Wendelina back to him and asked her to call for Mr Keys and Maisie. They arrived a few minutes later, and Porkchop led them into the garden. The garden was a large mainly grassed affair, not many flowers or plants, it was used for entertaining but mainly for barbecues.

By the kitchen window was a garden hose, Porkchop pulled a length of it out and turned the water tap on. He squeezed the trigger letting a stream of water shoot from the end, he then turned the nozzle around for a powerful spray, then aimed it directly at Mrs Carrington. She was instantly soaked from her hair down to her waist. Mr Keys tried to step in front of her but he was too late, and he was also the first person to react to Porkchops plan.

"Mr Key`s" Porkchop said in a loud posh voice, "as you were the first to react to defending Mrs Carrington, you will start my plan into action"

Again, Porkchop pulled the trigger of the hose, this time soaking Mr Keys, he kept on until he was thoroughly soaked, then he ordered Mr keys to remove his clothes.

"I`m sorry Sir, but I shall not" Mr Keys insisted.

Then Porkchop almost galloped towards Mr Keys with a stern look on his face. But before he reached Mr Keys, Mr Keys began unbuttoning his blazer, then his tie and shirt.

"Good Man" Porkchop told him in a contradictory manner.

Mr Keys had removed his clothes down to his white y-front underpants, and he looked back up to Porkchop hoping that he would not have the shame of removing all of his clothes. But Porkchop nodded, and he slowly lowered his pants to the ground, and quickly placed his hands over his manhood.

"For fuck`s sake man, do you really think I would ask you to strip off if I didn`t want your bloody cock on display?" Porkchop yelled at him.

Both Wendelina and Maisie looked away from Mr Keys, hoping to spare some of his embarrassment, but Porkchop asked them to look at him. There stood Mr Keys, fully naked, with his hairy stomach hanging just above his black pubic region which looked almost bare due to his obese size. His cock had shrivelled up into a brussel sprout shaped object. Porkchop told Mr Keys to put his hands on his head, and turn around, Mr Keys complied and did two full turns showing off all of his naked body.

"That`s not much of a cock, is it?" Porkchop asked Maisie, who just shrugged her shoulders. "Get a fucking erection you old bastard" he ordered Mr Keys.

Porkchop then turned his attention to Wendelina, who was stood there looking directly at Mr Keys, who was now masturbating himself.

He walked up to Wendelina and kissed her lightly on her cheek, he then started to unbutton her blouse. Chunky, coughed lightly, "Oh fuck, forgot `bout you, take that ol`fat bitch over there, fucking strip her off an` fuck her good" he told Chunky.

Chunky walked over to Maisie, who looked like she had hope in her eyes that Chunky would ignore his master, but no, Chunky asked Maisie to strip for him. Soon she was out of her uniform and wearing just a red g-string that showed her fat almost bare pussy. She did have an enormous pair of breasts and the two rolls of plump skin that covered her body aroused Chunky.

Even before he started to undo his trousers, Chunky`s erection was showing enthusiasm, he quickly removed Maisie`s red g-string from her plump cunt, down her chubby legs and halfway across the garden. Chunky took a few seconds to admire the beauty of Maisie`s naked fat body. He quickly removed all of his clothes and directed his erection into Maisie`s awaiting, already lubricated cunt. It made him laugh to see Mr Keys still trying to get the perfect erection for Porkchop. As he went to relay his thoughts to porkchop, he noticed that Porkchop was well into shafting Wendelina. Whom by now had her skirt tucked up into the cleavage in her blouse and her knickers pulled to the side of her hairy pussy.

Now his attention was on Wendelina, Chunky noticed that she was crying, she was begging Porkchop to stop. But Porkchop told her that her husband was repeatedly warned what would happen to his family if he failed to pay up, now was payback time. Chunky felt awkward towards Wendelina, He wished he could do something, but it was only his first day and if he probed too much into Porkchops activities he may regret it. Chunky pulled himself out of Maisie, suddenly his sex drive was evaporated. But Porkchop noticed and realised he could further his plan.

He noticed that in the corner of the garden was a wheelbarrow, he told Mr Keys to go and fetch it. He then told Mr Keys to sit in the wheelbarrow with his legs spread, which he did. Then Porkchop asked Wendelina to take the handles of the wheelbarrow, facing away from the barrow, he then told Wendelina to run the full circuit of the garden.

Both Chunky and Porkchop could not help but admire the way the Wendelina run her way around the garden, her buxom breasts were bouncing around and her wobbly buttocks wobbled as she passed the two bailiffs. They made her do three laps of the garden before she could rest, although she was out of breath, she looked perfect after the run, she just collapsed onto the lawn face down and with her legs spread.

Porkchop then announced that it was Maisie`s turn, Maisie looked shamefully at Wendelina, who was too worn out to argue with Porkchop. She continued to lay on the grass sobbing at what she had been made to do.

Maisie picked up the handles of the wheelbarrow that still carried the fully naked Mr Keys, still trying to get a satisfactory erection for Porkchop. Maisie lifted the barrow and started to run with it in the same direction that Wendelina had done. It was all the more amusing for Chunky who had a thing for fatter women, It was not long before Chunky was again standing there naked masturbating himself, and Porkchop joined in as well. The sight of Maisie trying to run with the barrow was a sight for sure, her large breasts bouncing even higher than Wendelina`s but also being matched with her rolls of fat around her waist and her podgy fat backside wobbling sexily.

She had run only two of the three laps of the garden and asked Porkchop to let her stop, but he refused. Her bright red cheeks on her face and the sweat running down her face onto chin, then onto her breasts, made a wonderful sight. Even though half of the drips making it onto her breasts were in fact tears running down from her eyes. The full and unadulterated shame of running naked in the open, with her embarrassingly out of shape plump body in front of two men who were laughing at her, and a man and woman that she had known for years staring at her body, she felt at her lowest.

As she finally finished her third gruelling circuit she dropped the barrow down, forgetting poor old Mr Keys. He fell out the barrow, and Porkchop ordered him to shoot his load.

Mr Keys stood up again, and took hold of his penis and started masturbating himself. It was now his turn to make a spectacle out of himself, He stood fully naked in the open garden, with his left hand around his thin seven inches of cock, he then proceeded to rub his cock back and forth. Wendelina and Maisie watched with renewed tears in their eyes as Mr Keys struggled to gain the semen in his manhood to eject from his penis. They had already worked out that both Porkchop and Chunky had in fact larger manhood's than poor ol` Mr Keys.

While watching Mr Keys, Porkchop announced that he needed to piss, he asked Wendelina to kneel down to the side of him. Porkchop turned around so that everyone could see his next party trick, He asked Wendelina to look up into the sky, once she had done that, He pulled his foreskin back and waited a few seconds for the warm yellow fluid to flow through his penis, then he opened up and let his urine shoot from his penis. It splashed onto Wendelina`s hair,

"Wash your hair you stupid bitch!" Porkchop ordered Wendelina.

She reached her hands up onto her head and started to caress the warm urine into her hair, but as she started to move her hair, he lowered his cock. The flow then splashed onto her face, first her forehead, down her nose and off her cheeks and finally, off her chin onto her breasts.

"Rub those beautiful breasts, Honey" Porkchop continued.

She lowered her hands onto her breasts and rubbed his piss into them, creating a wonderful shine to her equally wonderful breasts.

"Fucking hell, he`s finally shot his fucking load!" Porkchop exclaimed, as Mr Keys finally shot his load of semen from his cock onto the freshly cut lawn.

Porkchop ordered Wendelina to suck Mr Keys` cock clean of semen, she shuffled herself on her knees across to Mr Keys, her shiny breasts bounced beautifully as her body glided across the lawn. Once she reached Mr Keys, she placed his pulsating seven inches in her mouth, she was more pleased to be sucking clean Mr Keys seven inches, than that of Porkchops penis.

It was then that Porkchop announced that his penis needed cleaning of urine, but as Maisie moved herself forward, assuming that she would be the one ordered to do it, Porkchop told her to stay where she was,

"I don`t want no fat cow sucking my monster" he told Maisie.

Then came the ultimate shock, even Chunky never expected it! Porkchop made his way over to Mr Keys who was still having his cock sucked clean by Wendelina,

"Oi you," He glanced at Mr Keys, "don`t just bloody stand there looking all fuckin` smug, clean my bloody penis".

For a few seconds Chunky, Wendelina, Maisie and Mr Keys thought he was joking. But Porkchop had a deadly serious look on his face.

"You can`t be motherfucking serious Porkchop, can you?" Chunky asked, waiting for the joke to come out.

"Too bloody right I`m serious" Porkchop replied.

So Mr Keys lowered his head and placed his mouth around Porkchops penis. This was without doubt The most embarrassing moment any of the three had had to endure. Chunky felt genuinely sorry now for all three of the people they had made fools of. They had paid so much in pure shame, that Chunky felt that the bailiffs agency should forfeit the goods. but Porkchop would be having none of that.

Mr Keys spent a good seven minutes sucking clean Porkchops cock. Then Porkchop suggested that Wendelina and Maisie have another run around the garden. Two laps this time and the slowest one pays the forfeit. Maisie tried to argue that she would obviously lose the race as she was the most unfit.

"Tough shit, fat bitch. Well what are you waiting for?" he shouted to the two women.

And straight away they started running around the garden, on the first lap they were both paired, Porkchop looked menacingly at Wendelina, She got the gist that Porkchop knew she was slowing for her maid. So she shrugged apologetically to Maisie and ran at her normal pace, Maisie could not keep up. At the end to the first two laps Wendelina ran across the line first, slightly out of breath but not much more. She was followed about thirty seconds later by Maisie who was totally knackered and out of breath.

Maisie`s forfeit was to be fucked by Mr Keys,

"I think H.C. Baliff`s should be rewarded for their hard and fair work, by being given a good floor show by two fine employees" Porkchop added.

Porkchop laid himself on the lawn, and patted the area next to him for Wendelina to lay, He then invited Chunky to lie the other side of Wendelina.

Porkchop was given a full service blow job by Wendelina, while Chunky placed his tongue deep inside her pussy. Wendelina gave Chunky occasional winks when Porkchop was not looking. She knew deep down that Chunky was just a pawn in Porkchop`s fantasy.

After a while Porkchop checked his watch and told Chunky to get dressed. Chunky left the warm sweet tasting vagina of Wendelina, stood up and replaced his clothes. He happened to drop his private business card, Wendelina quickly folded it into a small square and inserted it into her still juicy pussy. Porkchop asked Wendelina to sign the bottom of the Baliff order he had brung with him, which she did. Porkchop then glanced through the house in time to see a dark blue executive car pull onto the driveway.

He bid Wendelina goodbye and said he hoped to see her again, He gave a light hearted salute to Mr Keys, who was still laying naked on the lawn with an equally naked Maisie. He gave Maisie a kiss blown from the hand, and told them to enjoy their new found life.

Chunky waved a genuine goodbye to all three, leaving them all weeping at the experience they had all just been through.

As Porkchop and Chunky turned to leave, Chunky heard a noise, he looked at Porkchop who just smiled at him.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" enquired Mr Charles Carrington.

"Just the bailiffs Sir" replied Porkchop.

"Oh, your wife and staff are enjoying the afternoon sun, Sir", Porkchop carried on.

Mr Carrington rushed through to the garden to find his Wife, Maid and Butler all fully naked.

"Oh why, oh why did you not pay the bailiffs in the first place dear?" Wendelina urged her husband.

"I - I owe nothing dear, I am in debt to no one". Mr Charles Carrington replied.