A Bar On The Wrong Side Of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
560 Followers

I was about to tell them to leave us alone, but Sally quickly said "Sure," and stood up so that Eddie could take the seat at the end of the booth. I expected Mike to sit down beside me, but he sat down on the same side as them, so that Sally was hemmed in between them. I gave my wife a look, but I didn't want to cause a scene by telling them to get lost.

"Were they your girlfriends then? Why don't you go after them?" I asked belligerently.

"Nah, not girlfriends really. We just hooked up with them tonight. They were kinda boring anyway. In the old days girls who came in here knew what to expect, you know what I mean?" he said giving Sally a pointed look.

I knew right away what he was getting at and I didn't like the way this was going.

"Yeah," said Mike. "I remember when you'd see a girl in here for the first time, walk up to her and give her tits a friendly squeeze. Then you'd go on from there. There wouldn't be no need for flowers and chocolates. If you liked the look of a girl's ass you'd just go over and..."

"Hey guys," Sally interrupted. "Tom knows I used to come in here."

"Oh yeah?" Eddie looked at me and laughed. "We weren't trying to cast no aspersions or nothing like that. We were only joking, weren't we Sally?" he said putting his arm around her and patting her on the shoulder.

I waited for him to move his arm away from her, but he kept it there, resting against the strap of her dress, playing with it with his fingers. I watched Sally's chest rise and fall, her cleavage visible to all of us. She was clearly excited.

"I already told Tom about this place. What went on here. What it was like."

"Oh yeah? And what did you tell him exactly?" asked Mike, looking at her intently.

"I told him how guys used to…" she looked at me nervously for a second then continued. "How you and other guys used to touch me…touch me and kiss me… How you used to grope my tits and my ass in front of everybody."

It had turned me on before when she had told me what had happened, but that was nothing compared to how I felt hearing her saying those things in front of these men. I knew now that these were some of the men who had touched her. I had never met any of Sally's ex-girlfriends before, and now I was face to face with two men who had kissed her and groped her and treated her like some kind of sex toy. She had told me about her old boyfriends before, but she never admitted to so much as kissing a black man. She looked so apprehensive about how I might react that I reached under the table to squeeze her knee, to reassure her that everything was okay, but instead of her knee I felt a man's wrist. Eddie quickly glanced at me. He must have had his hand between my wife's thighs. He stared at me for a few moments and then smiled knowingly. If I was going to do or say anything it would have been then, but I did nothing, and we both knew what that meant.

"And what did Tom think about that then, when you told him?" Eddie asked Sally, while he looked at me.

"I think it excites him," she said, breathing heavily. "Doesn't it Tom?"

I couldn't answer. I was totally unprepared for all this. I knew that Eddie still had his hand between my wife's thighs. I wondered if he had reached up her skirt to her panties. His other hand was still playing with the strap of her dress. I watched in stunned silence as he pulled it down over her shoulder. It rested half way down her arm. The dress stayed up because of the other strap, but one of her breasts was now spilling out a little. I could clearly see all of her bra on one side, and so could Eddie and Mike.

"His cock was all hard when I was telling him about it," Sally continued, ignoring what Eddie was doing. She seemed to be in a daze, almost unaware of where she was and what was happening.

"He got an erection thinking about other men touching me and kissing me and groping me. Didn't you Tom?" she asked then suddenly turned to Mike and Eddie. "But he thinks that more must have happened. He thinks I must have let you all take turns fucking me. He thinks I let you drag me on to the pool table and rip off my clothes and fuck me."

"Is that what you think, Tom?" Mike asked.

"Don't you believe her? Don't you believe your own wife?" Eddie looked at me with a mocking eye.

"No," Sally said. "He doesn't believe me."

"Honestly Tom, we just fooled around a little," Mike said. "You know a little kissing and cuddling, like this."

Suddenly Mike pulled my wife's head to the side and mashed his lips against hers. I watched in astonishment as her tongue flicked out of her mouth and inside his as they locked in an embrace. I wanted to shove him away, grab Sally and get the hell out of there. I also wanted to stay and watch and see what happened. I sat there without moving. I couldn't believe how much seeing my wife kissing another man turned me on. I began to rub my cock under the table.

As soon as Mike released her Eddie pulled her to him and stuck his tongue down her throat. I could hear her moan softly as they kissed. For the next few minutes both guys took turns kissing her until Sally had to draw back so she could breathe freely again. I could see from her eyes that she was horny. She looked out of control.

"You see," she said to me. "It was just a bit of kissing and stuff."

I watched as Mike's hand began to rub up and down one of Sally's tits, his thumb rubbing against her nipple until it was erect and could be seen poking out of her dress. Eddie began to do the same with the other breast where her dress had fallen away so only her bra kept him from her naked flesh.

"Mmm," my wife let out a little moan. "Yes, they used to feel my tits too, and my ass. Don't forget my ass."

I saw Sally raise herself up slightly and I knew that the two men were cupping her buttocks, grabbing and squeezing the cheeks of her ass. They began to take a firmer hold of her tits, pressing against them, moving in a circular motion that pushed her breasts together, creating a deep valley of cleavage. Mike moved his hand up to her shoulder and pulled down the other strap of her dress. Sally dropped her arms to her side so that the dress fell away from her chest completely, leaving her topless but for her bra. Both men went back to playing with her tits. Sally looked at me and laughed slyly.

"You know Tom. It wasn't really like this. When I used to come here I didn't wear a bra. Maybe I should take it off so you have a better idea."

My heart was telling me to stop all this at once. My cock was saying 'Do it. Take your bra off. I want to see your tits naked in front of them. I want to see their big black hands grope your naked tits.' I looked at her expectantly, saying nothing, as she reached behind her, undid the catch at the back then threw the bra across the table at me. For a second I saw her big, marvellous tits displayed for all to see. Then Mike and Eddie's hands covered them up. The two men leant down and began to lick around her nipples, licking and then sucking as they fondled her bare tits in their hands.

"Mmm. Oh yes. I remember how I loved that. Two men sucking my tits at the same time. God, it always got me so horny. Ooooh," Sally moaned.

I knew how much she enjoyed my mouth on her breasts. One of the reasons I loved her tits so much was the pleasure she got from what I did with them. With two mouths on her she must have been in heaven. One look in her eyes and I could see it was true. I'd never seen her look so turned on, so out of control with lust.

I leaned over towards them and looked down at Sally's legs. Eddie's free hand was lifting her dress up over her knees. He grabbed hold of one of her legs and lifted it up so that her foot rested on the table, and then Mike did the same with the other leg. The two men ran their hands down over my wife's smooth legs, forcing the dress high up around her waist, exposing her white panties to me, them and anyone else who walked by. Their hands spread her legs wide apart as they edged closer to her panty-clad mound. I could see how wet she was, a damp patch was spreading across the front of her panties as the two men began to rub their fingers against it.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife was usually the picture of modesty. I'd never seen her go topless on the beach or wear a skirt much above knee level since we were married. Yet here she was in a sleazy bar, her tits completely exposed, her legs spread wide apart and her panties on view, as two big rough, black men touched her all over. Sally let out a loud gasp and I quickly looked around to check if anyone had begun to notice the commotion, but no one was nearby.

"Don't worry man," Mike said, noticing my apprehension. "Even if someone sees they won't mind. They won't try to stop it. Not if she's enjoying it. And you can see she is, can't you? You can see how much she likes to play."

My eyes focused between my wife's legs once more. Eddie's fingers were pulling at the side of her panties, pulling at them until an expanse of pubic hair became visible. Mike's hand grasped the other side, and they began to slowly move her panties down, inch by inch. Oh my God, I thought, they're going to strip her completely naked right here.

Suddenly, Sally reached her hands down between her legs, and held onto her underwear. She looked at me and smiled.

"Stop," she said. "I told Tom I'd show him exactly how far I used to let you guys go, and that was it. I never used to let you take off my panties, did I?"

"No you didn't," said Eddie. His voice had suddenly become mean. "But you were just a kid then, so we let you off easy."

"Yeah," said Mike. "And Tina used to let us all fuck her anyway, so it didn't matter so much. But Tina ain't here tonight, is she?"

Seconds later the two men had grasped hold of her hands and pulled them high above her chest. Then they roughly yanked at her panties until they were down around her knees. Sally's mouth was wide open in shock and she looked as if she was about to scream, but instead of that she whispered softly.

"Oh God. You're going to fuck me, aren't you? I always thought…I always wondered why you didn't before. I wanted you to rip off my clothes and fuck me… Fuck me like you all fucked Tina… I used to struggle, but I wanted it… Oh God, how I wanted it."

Eddie leaned down and pulled her panties away from her legs, leaving them on the floor. Then he and Mike took hold of my wife and threw her gently down on to the table. Her outstretched leg hit my bottle of beer and sent it flying against the jukebox, where it smashed into pieces. The two men gripped Sally's dress, which was still bunched up around her waist, and pulled it roughly from her body, causing it to tear. I sat in the booth, inches away from my wife's naked body lying on the table in front of me. She looked in my direction, but it was as if she couldn't see me at all. Her eyes were glazed with lust.

Eddie spread her legs wide apart as Mike pulled out his big black cock and got ready to shove it in my wife's pussy. In one smooth motion he was in her all the way, causing her to scream in pleasure. Eddie moved around to the side and pulled out his own cock, rubbing it against my wife's face, pressing it against her cheek, until she turned towards him and opened her mouth and began to suck on it. It was the most exciting thing I'd ever seen. Two big black cocks inside her at the same time, one in her mouth, one in her pussy, while their hands pressed against her soft pale skin.

I unzipped myself and took out my cock, held it in my hand and began to jerk off, watching the amazing sight before me. I reached over with my other hand and squeezed one of her lovely tits, and then I leaned forward and put my mouth on it, sucking it as her body moved to the motion of Mike's thrusts. Every so often Sally would pull back her head to release Eddie's cock from her mouth, so she could moan freely.

"Ooooh, yes… Fuck me… Oh Mike… I love your big black cock… Fuck me harder…"

Then her tongue darted out, running along the length of Eddie's shaft, licking him all over, until finally she opened her mouth wide again and enveloped her lips around his cock, sucking it greedily.

It wasn't long before some of the other guys in the bar noticed the commotion. I watched as six or seven men came towards the booth, crowding around us to get a better look at the white woman lying on the table, her legs spread wide as she allowed herself to be fucked. When Sally saw all the other men watching us she began to moan louder than before, completely out of control now. She ran her hand furiously up and down Eddie's shaft as she continued to suck the tip, until suddenly her eyes bulged as she felt the first spurts of his come hit the back of her throat.

"Keep sucking it baby," Eddie ordered her as he held the back of her head. "Swallow it."

She did as he asked, gulping as she drank all of his come. Then she looked at Mike, whose motions were speeding up, and her body started to shake.

"Oh… you're going to come aren't you? Oh my God… you're going to come inside me… oh yes… yes." She moaned uncontrollably then gasped as she felt his cock explode inside her, triggering off a series of convulsions as a powerful orgasm took over her.

As she moaned and screamed I felt myself about to come and I stood up suddenly, pointed my erection at my wife's face, and spurted all over her. She wiped at it with her fingers, then brought them to her mouth and licked them off. I'd never seen a woman look so depraved.

"Who's next?" she asked suddenly, and before I knew what was happening I was pulled away from the booth.

Two new men were standing either side of her, shoving their cocks against her face, as she turned to suck one then the other. The bartender was directly in front of her, getting his cock ready to enter her pussy, as the other men moved closer, their hands groping her naked white skin.

"Hey, man," Eddie spoke to me as he put his cock back in his jeans. "You may as well leave. This is going to take some time. We'll see that she gets a cab home later."

I looked at Sally, who nodded at me. "It's okay," she said. "I'll see you in the morning."

I didn't want to leave, but Eddie and Mike escorted me to the door, pushing me along. Eddie pulled out his mobile phone and dialled a number.

"Hey Bill," he said into the phone. "Get your ass down to Jake's. I've got a nice surprise waiting for you. And make sure you bring all your friends."

As soon as we reached the exit, Mike opened the door, pushed me outside, and locked it behind me. I was left standing out in the dark as I watched them turn around and head to the other end of the bar, back to my wife, spread-eagled naked on a table, pulling a train for a bunch of black men in a sleazy bar.

Catesby
Catesby
560 Followers
12