A Barbarian Girl on Gor Ch. 10

Story Info
Amelia Jane discovers her fate.
4.4k words
3.77
34.5k
10

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mischiana
Mischiana
185 Followers

Amelia Jane Discovers her Fate

At first I could not believe that it was Professor Jones that had walked into the room. My flesh crawled as he smiled down at me, bound helplessly as I was to the table. His left hand gripped my left thigh about half way up, and his mouth contorted into a humourless smile.

"I see that you have opted for a shorter hairdo since last we met, little slut."

I looked away from him and could not stop a small moan escaping my lips. My eyes filled with tears. I had not heard my own language for some time, but now that I did so, it was immediately used to call me a 'little slut', from the lips of a man that I had always loathed, but now also greatly feared. I had had no say in the severe diminution of my formerly long blonde flowing hair. It had been ruthlessly removed by the recycler in the market place when I had been abandoned there.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed, trying to sound much braver than I felt. His arm moved higher on my thigh, squeezing my bare flesh. There was absolutely nothing that I could do to prevent him taking this liberty, pinned and spread-eagled as I was.

He leered at me, "Pretty little Amelia Jane, strapped to a table in a torture chamber, yet still trying to sound brave. What a feisty little thing you are, for a worthless whore." He almost spat the last two words at me.

"Please," I cried, "Call me what you wish, but not that, that isn't true."

"Not true?" he sneered, "Not true? Why, how interesting. And what part of that sobriquet do you dispute, my dear? That you are a whore seems obvious. What other term could be used for a pretty girl that scampers about a city market place, offering herself to men, with a coin box about her elegant neck?"

"I only did it because I had to," I protested.

"Well you seemed to take to it easily enough," he replied, "We hardly had to drag you from customer to customer. And your body seemed willing enough to co-operate, and lubricate itself, prior to your various penetrations."

I looked away, tears in my eyes, unable to answer him.

"And worthless, certainly, as for all your obvious willingness to co-operate, you were not able to earn enough even to provide for your own maintenance; the costs of your caging and gruel and such. One might contend that you are in fact less than worthless, as your apparent lack of appeal to your potential client base means that you would almost certainly lose any employer money, draining rather than supplementing his stock of capital."

I shuddered at his words. He used terminology that a merchant bank might be wont to employ about a failing business operation. His hand, which had been gripping my thigh, now went to my mark, and his forefinger idly traced the circle of it, burnt into my flesh.

"And of course, further, this dainty mark that we placed upon your shapely leg specifically marks you out as worthless, even in comparison to other girls of your type"

I did not speak. He sighed slightly.

"But I digress, somewhat, my dear. I am not here merely to confirm the fact that you are a worthless whore, but to find out how you came to be, in addition, a delinquent felon, a kidnapper no less. Perhaps you would be so good as to reveal the circumstances whereby this new appellation has been placed upon you."

I looked at him, my eyes wide with fear.

"I have done nothing wrong. It was I who was kidnapped!"

He regarded me, and raised an eyebrow.

"I assure you, my dear, that it has already been decided beyond any reasonable doubt that you are, at the very least, an accessory to kidnapping. My task here is to ascertain how you came to be found riding the mount of the daughter of the Ruler of the City. Your position is extremely precarious. Indeed your future to a very great extent hangs upon whether you can adequately explain how such a circumstance came about."

"Why should I tell you," I whispered, "Of all people?"

He smiled a little. "Perhaps I need to appraise you of your predicament, my dear. It would seem that on her daily, somewhat foolhardy, jaunt around the palace grounds, the daughter of the City Ruler was abducted. In her place, riding on her beloved pet mount, was apparently found yourself, a worthless whore, wearing a wig to make you look a little more like the Ruler's beautiful and chaste daughter. I have been reliably informed that you have, subsequently, whether truthfully or affectedly, appeared not to understand any of the questions put to you regarding this matter, but merely babbled gibberish in some unknown tongue. As an acquaintance of the Ruler, known for my ability to speak a number of barbarian languages, I have been brought in to see if I can understand your primitive speech. So you can see, my dear, that I am here on business rather than pleasure, although there seems no reason why I should not mix the two."

So saying he climbed upon the table and bestrode my prostrate form.

"So," he said, "Why don't we start with you telling me exactly what happened."

I quivered, his weight now on top of me. Where should I start? Should I tell him anything at all? I saw him undoing his tunic, and realised with a sinking heart that he was preparing to rape me.

"What are you doing?" I cried, "Aren't you here to interview me and establish the facts?"

"I do not think that any questions will be asked of my methods providing that I obtain some sort of confession," he said, as he pushed into me. I was of course helpless to resist. He grunted as he forced his way into my love-hole. "My, my," he said, "You are indeed a little whore. Wet and slick and ready for the use of a man, despite your unenviable plight."

I clenched my bound fists helplessly. I could not deny the truth of these remarks. My body betrayed me, and even though I found him loathsome, it seemed that I was now so desperate for the touch of a man, any man, that my body would juice helplessly even at the unsolicited fondling of a despised enemy. I think, if I could, I would have wrapped my long legs about him, pulling him further into me, but my bonds, strapped to the table as I was, perhaps thankfully precluded this eventuality.

"So," he drawled lazily, as he thrust into me, "Why don't you begin, little slut, and tell me the circumstances pertaining to your unfortunate predicament."

I moaned, but realising that I had little choice in the matter, began to tell him of what had happened since he and Diogenes had left me to my fate in the darkening market place; of the recycler, and my chain being cut, then being placed in a filthy sack and taken by the gang of desperadoes, my subsequent gang rape and abandonment, and eventual utilisation in what I now found to have been the abduction of some sort of princess.

Throughout my confession the Professor indolently used me, pushing back and forth on top of me, resulting in the frequent interruption of my narrative, on my part, by gasps and moans of pleasure. This evidence of my increasing arousal seemed to amuse him greatly, yet he rarely did anything to increase my own pleasure, aside from the occasional grasping and squeezing of one or other of my breasts, or the fingering of my collared neck. His use of me seemed almost passionless, not like that of the other men who had used me here, yet, even this almost indifferent use of me had me writhing and squirming at his least touch, much to my personal shame and embarrassment.

"It is interesting," he said at one point, "to see how you have changed from the girl that I met at the college, she who coyly attempted to improve her grades with her tongue, and who made those little fake moans of pleasure as she tried to convince me that her pathetic attempts to please me were from the heart, and not merely those of a manipulative little bitch attempting to use me as an accomplice to defraud the academic authorities."

I listened to his hurtful words but continued with my confession, eventually telling of my being placed on the reptilian beast, and my subsequent capture by the guards of the palace. As my narration came to an end, he moved faster upon me, and eventually let out a loud groan of a pleasure, as he pumped his male seed into my prostrate, receptive body. To my humiliation, I was unable to prevent myself losing control over my feelings, and my hoarse and heartfelt cries echoed around the chamber in which I was held prisoner. It had been some time since I had previously been used by a man.

He smiled down at me, as he wiped his member, slick with our mingled sex juices, on my bare breasts.

"So," he said, "May I surmise from your story that you would contend that you are innocent of the charges of kidnapping, and impersonation, and were in fact coerced into this nefarious operation?"

"Yes!" I said desperately, "Yes! I had no choice in the whole matter, I am merely an innocent victim, simply a girl that was herself kidnapped and forced to take part in this whole scheme. You will tell them that won't you?"

He smiled, unpleasantly.

"You seem to be of the opinion that such a confession will save your pretty little ass. I don't think that you realise how serious your position is. Do you think that some far-fetched profession of innocence along the lines that you have put forward will somehow assuage the wrath of the Ruler, or indeed of the other inhabitants of the City?"

"Y..yes...," I stammered, "Surely you can see that I have done nothing wrong at all, what else could I have done?"

"Well," he replied, "to begin with, you could have found a way to have warned the Ruler's daughter of her imminent peril. Even someone of such limited intelligence as yourself must have realised that you had not been placed in the path of her beast simply to be killed. Why did you not cry out?"

"I was gagged," I said, desperately, "They put a gag on me, underneath the veil."

"But a gag does not preclude noise," he said, "It is surely reasonable to suppose that if you had been genuinely concerned to stop the abduction of our beloved Ruler's daughter, that you could have found a way of warning her. An incoherent cry of distress might have sufficed. But it appears that you did not attempt such an act," he went on menacingly, "Thus I suspect that the Court will take an extremely dim view. Furthermore, when you were placed on the ground, there must have been an opportunity for you to escape, or to simply stand up and raise the alarm. Yet you did not choose to do this."

"My hands were bound behind me," I said, "I could not."

"And yet your feet were free," he said, "So if you had made a bit of effort you could presumably have got to your feet and made some sort of attempt at raising the alarm, rather than just lying there, luring the Ruler's daughter to her fate."

"But I did not know what was about to happen," I protested.

"I see," he said, "And this is the case that you want me to present before the Royal Court of Justice? You do realise that it is the Ruler himself who will be in judgment of you, I suppose?"

I shivered with fear. It seemed unlikely that I should get a favourable verdict from the father of she who had been abducted, in the incident in which I had played a significant part, however unwitting or unwilling.

"Well," he said, "I suppose I will try my best, although let us see if you can convince me to attempt your defence with some degree of conviction."

"How?" I asked pathetically.

"By the same means that you attempted to persuade me to improve your grades at the college," he said, "Except this time, I hope, with considerably more skill and sincerity."

He moved his body along the bench so that now his male member was at a point where I could, if I raised my head, pleasure him with my mouth and tongue.

"No," I protested, "No. You have already used me, I have told you exactly what happened. Why should I please you more?"

He raised an eyebrow again.

"I see," he remarked, "So perhaps I need to tell the Ruler that you have poured scorn on him and his daughter, and said that you were pleased to have assisted in her abduction. I should warn you, my dear, that the criminal punishment code here is somewhat ah... primitive, and brutal. There is much that is done mostly from the aspect of revenge and pure brutality. It is not a code of rehabilitation, setting the convicted on their way to not re-offending and so forth. The most common penalty for non-cooperation is to be tied to four of the beasts upon which you were discovered, and torn limb from limb."

I shivered with fear. "No," I whimpered, "No."

"Now," he said, not pleasantly, "get your tongue to work, my little piece of trash, and make sure that you perform a lot better than you did beneath my desk in the college.

I bent my neck forward and obediently opened my mouth, placing my lips either side of his waiting member. I pressed my tongue to the tip, tasting his male saltiness, the residual conjoined fluids of our recent coupling still present on him, even after he had wiped the greater part away upon my bare breasts. It was difficult, but I began to move my neck to and fro, my lips moving up and down his shaft, my tongue attempting to please him. He was limp from his previous exertions, and it seemed an age to me, unable to use my hands, with my body and limbs spread beneath him, before he began to thicken and harden.

He moved himself little, and it was left to me to set the rhythm of my pleasuring of him, as best I could. After a while he seemed dissatisfied with my attempts and his hands gripped what was left of my hair, and demonstrated to me the faster rhythm that he preferred and demanded. This reduced me to little more than a living vessel into which he might pour his discharges, but at least it took some of the pressure from my neck muscles, as I attempted to service him from my awkward and helpless position on the bench, with his hands painfully pulling my head to and fro.

Eventually, my neck hurting, and my jaw aching, I felt a fresh jet of his discharge within my mouth, and he let go of my hair, my head falling back to the bench.

"There," he said, "that wasn't so difficult was it? Perhaps you might be turned into a marginally useful item of merchandise, should you be permitted to live."

"You will tell them what happened?" I looked up at him hopefully as he dismounted from the bench.

He did not reply, but only smirked at me as he dressed and then walked from the room. I realised how much I was in his power. He was now the only person, apart from the gang of cut-throats and the Ruler's daughter, aware of the circumstances surrounding the abduction, and I was forced to entrust him to tell my story in court. Yet I would not even be able to understand any testimony that he might give, let alone contradict it.

I wept as I lay on the bench. My arms and legs were aching, and my neck now hurt, from the cruel exertions to which it had recently been subjected. I felt something dribbling down my chin, and realised that it must be his semen. I had swallowed the rest, thankful, as it had been the only nourishment to have passed my lips for some time. I was so hungry that even the sexual juices of a despised enemy had become a gastronomical treat for me. I tried to lick the remainder of the sustenance from my own lips and chin.

I don't know how long I waited strapped to the table before the guards came in.

They untied me, pulled me from the table and placed me on my feet, each supporting me by one arm. I was dragged from the room, my feet trailing on the floor. We went down a long corridor, then up some steps, along another corridor, and up further steps, my feet bumping painfully on each step as I was thus conveyed.

We came to a grander door, which was opened, and I was pushed within. I was unable to stand and sprawled on the stone floor. I looked up to see a grand room, much more richly furnished than those into which I had previously been conducted. A large chair loomed above me. In it sat a man clothed in finery. Next to him, on a raised dais stood Professor Jones. They were both looking down at my prostrate form. The guards took up a position at the door. Four other guards were also in the room. All their eyes were upon my nude form, and I realised that their glares were uniformly hostile and malevolent.

The richly clothed man spoke in a language that I could not understand.

Then Professor Jones said, "His Eminence the Ruler of Our Glorious City commands that you stand before him and confirm your guilt before he determines your just punishment."

I gasped.

It seemed that an unfavourable verdict had already been reached in my absence.

I scrabbled on the floor and tried to get to my feet. I found that I could not. At a word from the Ruler two of the guards came forward and lifted me to my feet.

"You need to speak," said Professor Jones, "to admit your guilt."

"But I am not guilty," I whimpered.

"They will not believe that," he said, "the best that you can hope for now is to plead that you are guilty but contrite, and throw yourself upon the mercy of the court."

I looked at him aghast. Had he not agreed that he would defend me?

"But I am not guilty," I repeated.

Professor Jones spoke to the Ruler.

"I have informed him that you concede your guilt, but that you are contrite, and throw yourself upon his mercy," he said.

I shook my head, "No," I pleaded, "No!"

The Ruler looked at me and spoke to Professor Jones.

"He asks you why he should spare your miserable life," said Professor Jones.

I felt my bottom lip tremble and I began to cry. No matter what I said, Professor Jones could translate my words into any form he wished to the Ruler. He could even insult the Ruler if it amused him, and say that the words came from me. I realised that I was absolutely at his mercy, and that he could now decide my fate. I swallowed hard. It seemed that it did not matter much what I said, but I felt that at least though my actions I could endeavour to demonstrate genuine remorse and thus perhaps gain some degree of mercy.

I dropped to the ground and pulled myself forward until my lips could reach the richly decorated boots of the City Ruler. I licked at his right boot, remembering what had been taught to me in my training prior to my erstwhile employment in the market place. There was a gasp and I felt my legs gripped and I was pulled away by the guards, my breasts hurting as they were scraped along the floor.

The City Ruler shouted angrily at me, then pointed to me and remonstrated with Professor Jones.

The Professor spoke to me again.

"I am afraid that you have committed something of a faux pas, my dear. It is not permitted for such as you to touch the person of the ruler, without explicit permission. You have exacerbated your forthcoming sentence, you little fool."

The Ruler continued to speak to Professor Jones, who nodded as he listened to him. At one stage there were gasps of disapproval in the room from the guards. He eventually stopped and Professor Jones addressed me.

"His Eminence has decreed your fate as follows," he began, "Although you undoubtedly deserve a painful and ignoble death, in his great mercy he has bequeathed that you shall, for the present, be kept alive. This is in order that, in the eventuality of the abductors of his daughter being caught, you will be available to confirm their identities, and corroborate or contradict any testimony that they give. Thus your penalty, for the present, is indefinite hard labour. You shall be sent from here to the City salt mines, and toil there, until such time as the other perpetrators of this act of infamy shall be apprehended, when you shall be returned hence, should you still live, to give your testimony."

Professor Jones looked down at me. I realised from a faint look in his eyes that he was not particularly happy with this verdict. As if there were something about it that had not pleased him.

Mischiana
Mischiana
185 Followers
12