A Bare Cock for His Sister

Story Info
She let him feed her his bare manhood.
1.6k words
4.31
137.2k
179
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just freed myself from my parents. I was able to afford the smallest apartment on my budget. I really felt great about my freedom. I decided to invite my older brother Kent over to see my place. Kent stopped over one Saturday morning. When he entered my apartment I could see from his face he wasn't impressed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"It's a little small, isn't it?" he told me.

It's just like my brother to pour water on the fire. He could see I was upset with him.

"I'm sorry," he told me. "Don't listen to what I say."

I cooled down a bit. I went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of wine for just this occasion. I poured two glasses and we toasted each other. I could never stay mad at Kent for very long.

"Sue, what are your plans for the future?" he asked.

"I want to find a better paying job so I am not struggling so much."

Kent worked at a bank and was doing quite well. I was a little jealous of him. I also envied him. Kent seemed to have everything going for himself. He was a handsome guy with a good paying job. I saw how the ladies looked at him as well. Now here was my brother sitting across from me. I could see his big bulge in his pants. I could also feel myself getting wet between my thighs.

Maybe it was the wine loosening me up. I didn't have much of a sex life and here was my brother turning me on. I think Kent caught me looking at his bulge.

"Is something wrong Sue?" He asked.

My face must have betrayed me.

"Are you looking at my cock bulge?"

I nearly fell off the chair I was sitting in. He said I shouldn't be embarrassed. He often was horny too. I don't know what came over me.

"I want to see it Kent," I told him.

I thought I must be insane for asking such a thing of my brother. To my surprise Kent stood up. He walked over to me. He undid his belt and then pulled his pants and briefs to the floor. My jaw must have dropped. There was my brother's giant cock dangling between his legs. It was the most perfect dick I ever saw. His member had to be nine inches in length and fat as well. I could see his balls hanging low.

Maybe he didn't expected this but I reached over and took hold of his prick. I was stroking it with my hand. I heard my brother let out this moan. Kent was also getting harder. His shaft was pointed straight at my lips. Maybe my brother didn't expect this but I leaned and took him into my mouth. I think Kent's eyes went wide. He didn't waste any time. He placed a hand on the back of my head and urged me on.

His dick was so large. I could barely get a few inches down my throat. I was starting to gag on his fat pole. Kent didn't seem to care. He wanted me to suck him down to the root if possible. Eventually I pulled away. I tried to compose myself. Kent kicked all his clothes away and removed his shirt. I was looking at his saliva coated erection.

I never suspected the next part. Kent lifted me up by my arms. I stood there as he undressed me. I'm very average body wise. I guess my best feature is my boobs. My nipples come to a point. It makes it seem like I am a big breasted girl. Kent led me over to the couch. I was starting to shake as he made me lie on my back. Kent spread my legs apart. He then joined me on the couch.

I soon felt the tip of his cock at my soaking wet slit. Kent eased his fat dick in past my pussy folds. He pushed in the whole way. It felt like a snake had invaded my body. He held his cock in place for a long minute. I couldn't take it any longer.

"God please Kent! Fuck me hard." I cried out to him.

Kent began to stroke my pussy. I know he had all nine inches inside me. I felt his balls bouncing off my ass cheeks. I don't know how many orgasms I had that day. My pussy muscles were quivering the whole time that Kent used me. I only had a couple of sex partners until then. My brother really rocked my boat as he fucked my pussy.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and I held on for dear life. As Kent was stroking me with his cock he was reaching down and using his thumb to press on my clit. I nearly jumped off the couch. My brother was sending me right over the edge. This all happened so fast I forgot to tell Kent I wasn't taking anything for birth control. Here was my brother using his bare cock to fuck me.

"Kent, I'm not using any birth control pills," I finally told him.

He looked at me in shock. I thought it registered with him. He will need to pull out before he cums. Kent kept pumping his dick into my belly. He also moved his hands and fondled my tits. My tits were standing up like small peaks. Kent had me so aroused by now. My pussy muscles were going into spasms. I couldn't control my body. Kent was giving me so many orgasms from his thick shaft.

I heard Kent grunt a few times. I repeated that he needed to pull out. It was like he was hypnotized. Kent arched his back and he gave me his thick load of baby cream. I think I screamed as I felt his hot jizz hitting deep in my pussy. It was too late now. I gripped my brother with my muscles and squeezed all his spunk out. I was panting like a heated dog as Kent kept stroking my pussy and spilling more cum into me.

Eventually Kent calmed down. He rested his spent cock inside me. Finally he pulled free from me. His large load of cum came dripping out of my pussy. I could only think of what we had done together. I finally managed to get to my feet and get to the bathroom. I pushed out as much of Kent's cum as I could. I wiped myself down and then returned to the living room.

Kent had finally come to his senses. He realized what he had done.

"I'm so sorry Sue, I lost my head."

It was too late now for spilled milk. We sat down together and held each other. We also had some deep kisses. Kent went back and cleaned himself up in the bathroom. When he returned we talked again.

"We'll just have to deal with the consequences if anything happens."

What else could we do at the moment. It may sound crazy but I still wanted my brother. I would have let him fuck me however he wanted. We were done for the day however. Kent said he would call me in the evening. I went over to my bed and fell soundly asleep. I ended up taking a couple hours nap. I got up and had something to eat. Later that night Kent called me.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

I was truthful. I told him that I wanted him again. Kent said he couldn't get me out of his mind. He wanted to take me again. I got dressed and drove to Kent's place. He was waiting at the door naked. We went back to his bed. I went down on Kent. I sucked on his long cock until he was erect. Kent got on his back and I mounted him. He pushed down on my hips until his mushroom pierced my gash.

God, his cock felt so huge. We got into a rhythm and my brother fucked me one more time. He took me again with his bare shaft. His dick was sending these waves of pleasure all throughout my body. I didn't care if he impregnated me or not. I just needed his cock buried deep in me. This time Kent was able to reach up and fondle my tits. He pulled on my nipples and rubbed the palms of his hands all over my boobs.

I didn't think I could have more orgasms in one day but I was wrong. I must have been getting used to the size of my brother's cock. He kept pushing me right to the edge. I screamed with delight as Kent pulled out of me and left the tip of his mushroom right at my opening. When I begged him for it, he drove his cock into me in one swift motion. He kept repeating that until I couldn't take much more.

Kent finally finished me off. To my surprise he gave me more of his hot cum. I made sure I got every drop from his dick. I woke up the next morning and Kent was asleep next to me. We decided that whatever happens we would stay together. If he impregnated me we would deal with the consequences.

I can't imagine finding a better lover than my brother. We have tried other positions and I let Kent try anal on me. I screamed as he pushed his hard meat into my bottom. He didn't go long. He flooded my bowels with his white juice. I may have to give up my small apartment soon. We want to spend every night together. I can't give up my brother's giant cock.