A Barely Acceptable Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, here will be fine”, Geoffrey Hunter advised her.

“Shoes?” she asked.

“I think you should remove them. We want total contrast. Nothing should remain that can be removed. Your glasses are OK, though - we don’t want you walking into trees!”

Ellen laughed a bit, trying to ease the tension.

Alistair asked, “Do you need some help?”

“No, thanks,” Ellen noted, taking off her shoes. “This is something I do every day. I can handle it. It will take me a couple of minutes!”

“Mr. Morrison, you have a remarkable wife”, Mr. Hunter observed.

“I know - and a will of her own, to match, Mr. Hunter. You have no doubt noticed!”

“Yes, and it’s Geoffrey. May I call you Alistair?”

“Quite all right, Geoffrey!” Alistair responded, perhaps more nervous than Ellen.

As they watched, Ellen removed her scarf, belt and dress, hanging the items carefully on a chair. In a minute she was standing before them in white knickers and a bra. She looked at Geoffrey. She was pale and trembling just a bit. She was showing an obvious blush.

Geoffrey tried to calm her. “It’s hard - but you will feel better about it in a few minutes. Just breathe easy and take your time.”

“Jewellery -watch?” she asked.

He nodded, “Yes, I think it should be off!”

Nervous now, still shaking just a bit, she removed her bracelet, necklace, watch, and earrings. Taking a deep breath, she reached behind her and unfastened her bra, then dropped it off and placed it on the chair. She held her hands in front of her breasts for a moment, looking at the men.

“Sorry - I haven’t done this for an audience. Give me a moment to adjust!”

Geoffrey looked at her. “You do seem somewhat nervous. It’s natural. Try to be comfortable!”

“I’ll try. I’d be more comfortable if I could visit the loo - was that what the water was for?”

“Yes,” Geoffrey observed, “I thought you might wonder. That adds a certain amount of tension. It affects the poise of the model - for this, I really don’t want you to be too comfortable. We will ask you to wait for now.”

She nodded assent. She finally lowered her hands, seized her knickers, and pulled them own, then stepped out of them. One hand instinctively moved to cover her pubic area, as she faced the men. She felt terribly exposed, extremely vulnerable. She was conscious of her breasts, lacking support and moving in a way she seemed unable to control. She wished they would just stay still. She stood erect, rigid, trying to keep her breasts still, a hand trying, quite inadequately, to conceal her dark pubic hair.

“Is this all right? I seem to have run out of clothes!”

They let her stand there, the lights illuminating every crevice of her body, for a short time, as Geoffrey and Alex considered the viewpoints and lighting. Ellen stood, nervous, one hand pressed over her pubic hair, trying vainly to conceal it, while dark clumps protruded from under her hand.

“You modesty is commendable, Mrs. Morrison. It makes you a wonderful model.”, Geoffrey observed.

She nodded in slight agreement, trying to steady her loosened breasts with her other hand.

“Mr. Hunter, you must have known I am not twenty - I am a grandmother, and parts of me are a bit flabby, I fear. I am sorry I hang so - so --” she struggled for the right words.

“Gracefully?” asked Geoffrey. “Allow your parts to hang, Mrs. Morrison, you should not be ashamed of their appearance.”

He posed her, standing, using several poses. Alistair watched without comment, enjoying the display of his wife’s anatomy and her weak attempts at modesty. He reflected that she was still a quite good figure of a woman.

After taking the shots they wanted, Geoffrey invited them to go outside. Ellen was horrified at the thought. “But - I’m Naked! I can’t go out there!”

“It is quite private, Mrs. Morrison. The sunlight will be very good to your body. We need some of you standing and walking outdoors. Perhaps we can even have Alistair join you for a picture or two!”

They posed her outside. She was almost trembling, looking about in fear someone might peer through the trees or over the fence. After taking several poses of her standing and walking, Geoffrey called to Alistair. “Here, stand with your wife - we want you together!”

Surprised, Alistair stood beside his naked wife, holding her hand. He felt perhaps just a little out of place, standing juxtaposed, him dressed and her nude. He allowed several shots to betaken.

“Mr. Hunter, I hate to ask, but really, I am quite uncomfortable. How much longer must I wait for the loo?” Ellen asked, her hand pressing on her pelvic area.

“I was thinking you would come to that”, Geoffrey answered. “Now, I want to get a photo of you doing something very personal and private, so why don’t we have you squat right here, as you did before?” He indicated a spot in front of a small tree.

“You want me to - to urinate, here?” Ellen asked, incredulously.

“It is an act you have need to perform, is it not?” he asked her.

“But not here - not in front of everyone - I just couldn’t!”

“But,” Geoffrey noted, “you could hot earlier have envisioned removing your clothes in front of us. If you will, and you acknowledge your need, it will complement my study in contrasts, for no lady of your style and reputation would be expected to be seen in such an act in front of others. It is the perfect picture to complete my study!”

Ellen blushed noticeably. She squatted, looking up at her husband standing next to her. She extended her hand up to him. “Hold my hand”, she requested, adding “At least I don’t have any clothes to hold. I don’t know if I can do this - let me try!”

She held the pose for perhaps a minute, releasing nothing. “It’s hard”, she observed.

“Take your time”, Geoffrey assured her.

Finally she produced a small stream. It grew to a stronger one. Her head was turned down.

“Look up!” Geoffrey requested. She raised her eyes. The camera caught her face as a stream poured from her lower body. She kept her grip on her husband’s hand.

Finally she was finished. “Have you got enough?” she asked of Geoffrey.

“I think so. You were good model!”

Ellen turned to her husband. Grasping him firmly, she planted a passionate kiss on his lips.
She explained to him, “Don’t I usually do that when I’m dressed like this?” There was mischief in her voice.

He reached up and seized her breasts, squeezing them, as he returned the kiss.

Alex and Geoffrey watched. “Hey, you love birds - you’d better go home before you get into that!” Alex warned them.

They returned inside. Ellen looked at her pile of clothing. She slipped her feet into her shoes, and started to slip her dress on. She placed her jewellery into her handbag, then scooped up her underwear into one hand.

After a few words of farewell to Alex and Geoffrey, they left. Ellen slipped into the drivers seat. As she did so, she handed her underwear to Alistair, asking “Could you hold this? Remember when you used to do it for me?” Alistair did not answer.

On the way home, Ellen seemed a bit light hearted. The ordeal was over, and she no longer feared it. She felt strangely excited and aroused.

They arrived at their home. Alistair unlocked the door, as Ellen closed up the car. They went inside. They were alone.

Ellen reached for her underclothing in Alistair’s hand. She dropped it on the floor. She placed her handbag on a table. She began unfastening her dress, facing Alistair.

“When”, she asked him, “was the last time you watched me pee?”

“It has been a while”, he acknowledged, “and I never saw you do it in front of two men, either!”

The dress was quickly laid over a chair. She kicked her shoes off. “Could you do it”, she asked her husband, “in front of one woman?”

Alistair, almost speechless, found himself being undressed by his wife of more than thirty years. He started to help her. In moments, they were both naked.

She led him to the bathroom. “Pee! In front of me! You haven’t in years, but I did it in front of you, and in front of them!”

He stood and tried. He had an erection and it was difficult. His efforts produced little success. Suddenly he felt a tug and found himself pulled onto a hallway floor. He stared at his wife, as she pulled him down and rolled him to his back.

“Ellen”, he protested weakly, “What got into you?”

“This afternoon was one of the strangest and most exciting things I’ve done in a long time. Now I have one more activity to pursue, just like Geoffrey’s study in contrasts - right now I’m about as improper and inelegant as I’ve ever been - now just you hold still and let me do my workout!”

He knew it was no use protesting, even if he wanted to. She mounted him, her body pulsating with the effects of her erotic arousal. She shook her torso, her hanging breasts brushing him, the erect nipples almost scratching him. The crescendo of their activity culminated in what seemed a physiological explosion, as she collapsed on him, her breathing hard and quick.

She lay there for a few minutes, neither of them moving or speaking.

“I say, this was a fun day! You won’t tell anybody?” she asked of him.

“Too bad Geoffrey didn’t get the final act - oh, what a contrast!” Alistair observed, not moving, exhausted. Then he added, “You going to mention all this at the Women’s Guild tomorrow?”

“Not a chance”, Ellen replied, “Not a chance!”

END