A Bargain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers

Soon the head of my penis moved almost inside Jenn on each stroke, and I began to move from side to side when my thrust was at its greatest, rubbing back and forth against her clitoris. Her hip action increased, and I no longer needed to press my penis with my hand in order for its head to begin to enter her vagina. She was so wet that it felt like her pussy lips were greased. The only reason my penis didn't enter her was the angle between our bodies, and either of us could easily correct if we so desired.

Jenn began to grunt and moan with each of my slow, deliberate thrusts, and I left the head of my penis at her vaginal opening longer and longer. She suddenly woke up, and we both added side-to-side motion to our forward and back hip action. She raised herself up to kiss me, and I began to rub her breasts and pull gently on her nipples. The change in her posture caused the head of my penis to begin to enter her vagina, and I held it there, twisting and turning, while we kissed. If she pushed herself up and leaned back, my penis was going to enter her. As it was her rocking hip action caused the head of my penis to really stimulate her, and I could feel the opening to her vagina alternately squeezing and releasing me.

Our motions got faster and faster, and Jenn's grunts and moans got louder and longer. Suddenly she climaxed, and once again the only thing that kept my penis from entering her was the angle between our bodies when she dropped herself on me. The head of my penis was still at the entrance to her vagina, and I could feel her contractions through it. The sensations were incredibly exciting, and as her orgasm died down, I moved my penis back and forth against her, and she climaxed again, dislodging the head of my penis from the entrance to her vagina with her writhing.

After a few seconds Jenn's screaming stopped, and I could hear a wet popping sound from her vagina as she twisted her hips back and forth. Jenn was still really aroused! I gently rolled her off me so that we were lying side-by-side, and I slid one hand down to her crotch. I rubbed my hand along her pussy, lubricating my fingers and thumb, and then I pushed three fingers into her, and rubbed her clitoris with my slippery thumb.

Inside Jenn I spread my fingers to make her feel as if her cunt had a really big dork in it, and I again found her G-spot. Very gently and slowly I began to rub her most sensitive spots, alternating between her G-spot and her clitoris, while kissing her face, neck, and breasts. For at least ten minutes I rubbed her almost to orgasm, then backed away.

In spite of the cold cabin air, Jenn kicked off the sheet and blanket, and lay spread-eagled on her back on the bed. She began to rub her hands all over my body. The cold air in the cabin didn't matter to either of us anymore.

I slowly moved until I was kneeling between her legs. I placed the head of my penis at the entrance to her vagina. "Do you want me to slide it into you, Jenn?" I asked in a husky voice.

"God yes! Now! Fuck me now! I want you inside me!" she screamed and threw one arm over her eyes and arched her back, opening herself up even more. I heard her vagina make another wet pop, but I found I couldn't do it. If I'd had a condom, I wouldn't have even considered what was really bothering me. I would have slipped it over my cock and plunged it into her waiting snatch.

I had correctly believed that I could arouse Jenn to this point by making her live up to her arrangement with me. But I had also promised that I wouldn't fuck her unless she wore the black outfit. But so what? Wasn't the idea to get her up here and fuck her? As I hesitated, I suddenly found myself exploding with feelings for Jenn. I realized I was unable to betray our new arrangement concerning the black negligee. Stupid!

Jenn was twisting and writhing under me. I heard her vagina pop again. Since I couldn't just fuck Jenn, I picked up the dildo, pushed my dork away from her pussy, and held the dildo just like my penis. Then I rocked forward, sliding the dildo all of the way into her in one, slow, smooth push. I had two fingers between the tickler and her clitoris so that she wouldn't feel it, and I pressed my fingers against her clitoris. This was too much for Jenn, and she arched her back, thrashed her arms, pulled her knees up, and screamed over and over. I held the dildo firmly against my crotch, and I pretended it was my penis as I fucked her with it. She screamed and climaxed twice more before she went completely limp, gasping for breath. I pulled the dildo out of her with a wet "plop," and then lay down beside her and caressed her all over as we cuddled.

My balls were aching like they were going to explode! As Jenn recovered, she reached down, took hold of my penis, and realized that it was still rock-hard and erect. "Didn't you fuck me?" she asked?

"No, I used the dildo," I replied.

"Why? I wanted you inside me! Why didn't you? God, I even thought it was you and it was incredible!"

"Jenn, I can't talk about that until I get some relief! My balls are throbbing!".

Jenn giggled, and crawled on top of me with her dripping twat almost in my face and licked and sucked until I came. This time she was ready, and she caught nearly all of my cum in her mouth. As my penis began to deflate, Jenn spun herself around on me and pushed a huge mass of cum into my mouth with her tongue. Then she giggled again.

After pulling the sheet and blanket back over us and cuddling for a few minutes, Jenn repeated her question. "So, why didn't you fuck me when you had the chance? Is there something wrong with me?"

By that time I could verbalize my answer. "Jenn, I took unfair advantage of you all weekend, and I made you do all sorts of things you had never done before. I kept turning you on, and I figured that eventually your sexual passions would overwhelm everything else, even your own sense of right and wrong."

Jenn was staring at me with a strange look in her eyes. Abruptly I realized something else, and I told her, "We didn't have any protection, and I knew I might get you pregnant. I'd gladly marry you if that happened, cuz I know you would never get an abortion. But I don't think we could succeed in a marriage if a baby caused it."

Now the look on Jenn's face was a mixture of confusion and sadness. "So you didn't fuck me because you don't want us to make babies together? Is that it?"

"No, Jenn. If we decided - in particular if YOU decided - that we should have unprotected sex because we were heading toward marriage anyway, then that would make everything different. But I couldn't just . . . arouse you . . . trick you . . . Ah, shit! I couldn't take advantage of you like that, okay? Particularly after we made that deal with the negligee! And I've never wanted to make babies with anyone before, but now I think I do with you!"

Now Jenn was smiling. "Does this happen to you a lot? You get the girl all hot and then can't finish because you worry about her?"

"Truthfully, this is the first time I've ever turned down a fully-aroused and ready woman! It's not that I didn't want to fuck you, it's more like . . . I've never wanted to have sex so much before. Hell, I don't really understand!"

Jenn kissed me then held me close for a couple of minutes. "So, you don't ever plan to make love to me, is that it?" She asked.

This time I laughed. "Not exactly! If you decide to make love to me when you're not turned on to the point of losing control - as you were a few minutes ago - then you won't be able to keep me out of you! Let me repeat what we agreed earlier. If you ever wear that black negligee for me again, I'll assume you've decided that we can make love, and I'll do everything I can to arouse every sexual passion in you I can before I slide my penis into you."

Jenn looked thoughtful in the dawn light coming in the windows. After a few minutes she spoke. "Okay, I'll go along with that. But I'm still a little confused. I reached the point where I couldn't stop. I didn't even WANT to stop! How were you able to keep from having sex with me? Did I do something wrong? Weren't you as excited as I was?"

"Jenn, it wasn't easy! We both know I've had a lot more experience with sex than you! I knew you would have felt 'used' if I had taken advantage of you that way."

Jenn was quiet for another minute or so. "What would happen if I let another guy get me into the same position? Would he be able to quit?"

"Jenn, you would almost certainly get fucked," I replied. "I don't mind breaking down your inhibitions, and I love introducing you to sexual passion, but I have too much feeling and too much respect for you to take advantage of you like that. And that is a surprise to me, too!"

"You don't call what you did so far taking advantage?" Jenn challenged and she began to punch me gently in the stomach.

"Of course I took advantage of you!" I replied. "But did we do anything that you regret? Besides you took advantage of me in order to finish that exam!"

After a few moments Jenn answered. "My only regret is I've lost my sexual innocence. My relationships with men will never be the same again."

"You were naive before, Jenn. Now you understand much more about your own desires as well as mine, and your relationships with men will be mature, as a woman, not as a girl."

Jenn grinned at me. "You're hoping that I'll put on that black outfit and lie back down like I was before, aren't you?"

I grinned back. "Of course! And if you do, I promise I won't stop! You can watch my penis going in and out of you, not the dildo!"

"Well, your instincts are pretty darned good, Don!" Jenn said. "I'm right in the middle of the month, between periods. If you wanted to get me pregnant, this is probably just about the best day to do it. I think I'll skip unprotected sex today! I'm not ready to become a mother just yet!" We cuddled and kissed for several minutes.

We finally got up from the sweat-drenched, sticky sheets, and explored our mutual passions by taking a long, gentle shower. Then we dried off and prepared breakfast. As we sat together, each enjoying the relaxed nudity of the other, Jenn asked, "So what am I supposed to do when I get really horny? That's probably going to happen a lot from now on."

I pointed to the dildo, still covered with her slime, lying on the floor. "Pretend that's me!"

Jenn grabbed my dork, "Why couldn't I pretend it was someone else?" she asked and she named a couple of movie stars.

"Jenn, your fantasies are your own business!" I said. "But that dildo still looks like my dork, regardless of who your fantasy lover is!" Jenn laughed and we kissed again.

We tossed the sheets, our towels, her negligee, and most of our other clothes into the washing machine, and turned it on. I picked Jenn up, placed her on its vibrating top, and then stood against her with my penis pressing against her pubic hair. She slid forward until the head of my penis was against her pussy, and then we kissed while the vibrations of the washing machine got us both turned on.

"It's incredible how much I want to have you inside me when I get this stirred up!" Jenn exclaimed.

"Just pretend I'm really inside you and let yourself go! I'll hold my penis against your love button."

I positioned the head of my penis directly against her clitoris and Jenn closed her eyes. I kissed her and fondled her breasts until she had another screaming orgasm. As she calmed down, she remarked, "I came to this cabin without knowing what an orgasm really was. Now I'm getting them doing the laundry!"

We both laughed, and I pulled her down, and we kissed and cuddled until the washing finished.

It was only about nine in the morning, and we figured we could dry things for several hours, so we hung everything on the line outside. Then we walked around the little clearing and took in the view. I turned to look at Jenn, and marveled at her beautiful face and hair, her perky breasts, and her blond pubic thatch. She turned, smiled, and kissed and hugged me. We clung together and stood there for quite a while. Our touching got us both more and more excited.

"Wait here!" Jenn said. She got the blanket we'd used for sunbathing from the car and spread it out on some soft ground in the shade under some trees. She motioned for me to join her.

"I really want to make love with you, but I'm afraid to today!" She said. "I want us to climax together here, under these trees. You told me about sixty-nine when we took the purity test. Can we do that here?"

We could and we did. I lay on my back and Jenn knelt over my head. She leaned down and began to kiss and lick my penis, and I started kissing and licking her labia. I had to stop her several times because she got me too close, but after a half- hour or so, I knew that she was right on the edge. With the help of a couple of fingers, I got her to explode. The sight of her pulsing vagina set me off, and I blasted cum into her mouth.

Jenn clamped her thighs so hard around my head that at first I couldn't hear her screams. But I could see and feel her orgasm against my face. As she licked my penis, I brought her to yet another climax. This one I heard as her screams echoed across the valley.

As Jenn began to calm down, she clambered around and lay atop me, our mouths together and my limp penis against her crotch. She giggled as we shared the mixed sexual juices from our bodies. She rolled part-way off me, and she caressed my genitals with one hand as we kissed. I slid one hand down and stroked her fuzzy, wet pussy. We didn't talk, but Jenn made little noises, deep in her throat. We lay together for at least an hour, completely engrossed in each other and in our feelings.

Finally we returned to the cabin, took a final erotic shower, ate an easy lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and began packing up. We remained naked. We had to clean some cum and cunt juice from the plastic mattress cover, and we also found several spots where stuff had dripped out of Jenn onto the floor. We cleaned the dildo together, and put it on the counter to dry. I turned off the propane, then went outside and turned of the power. Finally I drained the pump and plumbing per the instructions I had received. Everything was dry, and we packed everything into our various bags.

SUNDAY: THE RIDE BACK TO CAMPUS

"How should we dress going home?" I asked her.

Jenn spread her legs, leaned back against the porch railing, and spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers. "How about the negligee?" she asked in a deep voice. I knew she was kidding, but I was glad she was thinking about it!

"That's your fuck-me outfit, and I don't want to do you for the first time in a VW Bug!" I said, and Jenn laughed.

I told Jenn that I had an idea, so I told her to wait a moment. I went into the cabin, got out the lubricating jelly, and greased up the dildo. Then I went back onto the porch and gently pushed it all the way into her. I told her she could wear it all the way home. She grinned. She put on a pair of black panties and her short-shorts, and the combination was tight enough in the crotch that she could move around without the dildo falling out. However, It did make a rather masculine bulge in the crotch of her shorts!

I pulled on my shorts, skipping undershorts, and Jenn pulled on a T-shirt that was so faded it was nearly transparent. I reached down and pushed on her crotch and felt the dildo move in and out a little, causing her to start breathing loudly through her nose. I could even see through her shirt that her areolae were getting darker! This was going to be a fun ride home!

We finished packing everything into the VW, emptied the refrigerator, and left it unplugged with the door open. Once everything was in the car, I locked the cabin; We strapped ourselves in, and we headed back toward campus. As the Bug bounced along the roads leading back to the paved roads, Jenn had trouble getting comfortable in the seat. But once we hit pavement, Jenn managed to slide forward on the seat so that the vibrations from the car went right into the dildo's balls. I helped out by rubbing her crotch, causing the tickler to rub against her clitoris. I also bared her breasts and rubbed her nipples.

Before we had gone ten miles, Jenn began her moaning and grunting, and almost immediately she grabbed her breasts with one hand, pushed against the dildo with the other. She rocked her hips forward and back and side-to-side and yelled over and over. Even with the windows down it was deafening in that small space. Jenn had become a real screamer!

As soon as she calmed down, Jenn reached over, undid my belt, unzipped my fly, pulled my shorts halfway down my thighs, and took hold of my penis. Even though her head was wedged between the steering wheel and my chest, she managed to rub, kiss, and suck me until I almost ran off the road as I yelled with my own climax. As my penis deflated, she licked and sucked it, finally letting it flop between my legs. Even though she had swallowed most of my cum, I could taste it on her tongue. I almost put the car into the ditch a second time! Two days before I had pressured her into riding nude, and today she was giving me a blowjob while I drove!

Jenn rearranged herself on the seat so that she could again take advantage of the irregular vibration of the car through the dildo. About 15 minutes later, while we were driving on a four-lane highway, Jenn began to grunt again. Abruptly she rose out of her seat, undid her shorts, and pulled them and her panties completely off. Then she sat back down on the front of the seat, and moved the dildo in and out of her pussy. She went faster and faster with her head back, her eyes closed, and her mouth open. I pulled her T-shirt up and over her head, leaving her completely nude. She began to rub her breasts with one hand.

My pants were still down and my dork was again sticking straight up and banging against the steering wheel. Every few seconds Jenn would pull the dildo so far out that it made that familiar, wet, sucking sound, and then she would ram it back in again. Finally she had it moving much faster than I could ever have done with my penis and so fast I thought she would hurt herself. This time her screams began slowly, then got louder and louder, and finally subsided. I could see her abdomen rippling with the orgasm, and as it finished, she slumped in her seat, one hand still holding the dildo inside her. Her legs were spread wide apart, and the smell of excited pussy was overwhelming! I had unleashed a sexual monster!

Jenn just lay back, contented grunts coming from her throat, with her eyes closed and a just-fucked look on her face. She stayed that way until an air horn on a truck that I was passing broke the spell. The trucker gave me a big grin, and tried to lean out of his window to see the naked Jenn better! She surprised me by flashing her breasts at him, and, and the trucker responded with another couple of blasts form his air horn. We got past him, and he tried to catch up to us, but after a couple of hills, we left him behind.

Jenn decided she needed to cover herself again. So she put her T-shirt and shorts back on, and she hung her soaked panties over the gear shift lever. Then she arranged herself so that the seat's vibration would travel up the dildo again, closed her eyes, and dozed with a sleepy smile on her face. Her rest soon ended. With each bump, Jenn began to moan. I could see through her shirt that her nipples were hard as she moaned, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" over and over.

Within a couple of minutes, Jenn was grunting and groaning, "Unh! Oh! Uh!" with each movement of the Bug. She leaned her head back and cried, "Oh! God! That feels so good! Unh! AAAH! OOOH!" She began to rub her breasts with one hand, and with the other she pressed the tickler against her clitoris. I could hear her cries getting louder and louder until she finally screamed, "AAAAAAAAAH!" Her body jerked in the seat and her legs trembled as she squeezed them together.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers