A Basic Instinct Ch. 03

Story Info
The power of persuasion.
2.2k words
4.15
54.2k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked through the house, switching off lights as she went. She was; she suddenly realised, now quite over the trauma of Rick, where she could walk through a darkened room once more, without feeling as though there was someone lurking in the shadows.

Debbie climbed the stairs yawning as she went, it had been a long day as she'd said to Mr. Groves, and all those bad feelings which had boiled inside of her since Rick, had all blown away, leaving her feeling more relaxed and, lethargic than she could ever remember feeling.

She crawled into bed and was asleep soon after, she slept the night through and a fair part of the morning, and climbed out of bed with a light heart and went and took a shower.

Debbie ate a light breakfast and seeing that it was only just after ten in the morning, decided clean and dust the place. She opened a couple of windows and let some fresh air into the stale rooms.

She sat down to a cup of coffee glancing again at the clock, twelve thirty. Not long now, she thought with a little thrill of excitement. She wondered what Mr. Groves would want to do to her today, as she wiped a damp hand down her trouser leg.

Debbie frowned down at the clothes she was wearing, no these simply would NOT do. She ran up the stairs to rummage through her wardrobe, the lady who had come in to collect her things for her had not packed everything, and Debbie was pleased to see hanging at the back, the little black skirt and the almost transparent blouse, that Mr. Groves had once given her the money to go out and buy.

She slipped out of the trousers and pulled off the lightweight sweater she was wearing and carried the skirt and top over to her bed. She'd not bothered to close her curtains and she glanced out of the window as she placed the clothing on top of the bed.

A movement in the bedroom across the road brought the smile to Debbie's lips. Pete!

Standing in only her bra and panties she lifted a hand to wave, and then pulled the curtains across to give her some privacy.

She slipped into the skirt and top and left the bedroom; leaving the room in semi darkness.

She had just reached the bottom of the stairs when she heard Mr. Groves knocking on the back door.

Debbie smoothed down her skirt with hands she was surprised to see shaking a little bit.

"Come on Debs, pull yourself together girl." She muttered as made her way to the kitchen.

Mr. Groves was knocking impatiently for the second time, and again Debbie hesitated before reaching up to slide the bolt back.

"What took you so long?" he grumbled irritably as he stepped through the door.

"I was just changing my clothes." She told him as she closed the door again.

As she stepped back she noticed the little bag in Mr. Groves' hand. She licked he lips as she felt a thrill of anticipation rush through her. What would he do to her today?

Mr. Groves studied her for a moment, in her little tight fitting black skirt and that thin white blouse; it was so thin he could see her skin beneath it quite clearly. She had tied back her copper curls to keep them out of the way, and along with those big blue eyes of hers, it gave her that little school girl look that always made him hard for her.

He reached out suddenly and tweaked at her nipples. "That's better," he mumbled with satisfaction, "if you're going to show them off Debbie then the least you can do is make sure that they are nice and hard for me."

"Yes Mr. Groves." Debbie whispered respectfully.

Mr. Groves gave an evil little snigger, "into the living room then Debbie and let's get started."

He didn't wait for her just marched through to the other room and sat down on the sofa.

Debbie walked in more slowly, her head down like a little girl expecting to be punished.

She stood in front of him waiting for directions.

"Put your hands behind your back Debbie, and keep them there until I say otherwise." He instructed firmly.

As Debbie did this using one hand to grasp the other wrist, Mr. Groves lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side so that he could finger her clit for a bit.

"I think Debbie," he said quietly, "that you've been a naughty girl," he hooked his finger and pushed it slowly into her.

He marvelled at how wet she already was for him, and the power it gave him over her. He could do almost anything he wanted to her and she would accept it as long as she gained some pleasure at some point. The girl had the heart of a slut, and the soul of a prostitute and he needed to make her recognise that fact.

"Have you been a naughty girl Debbie?" He asked her.

Debbie shrugged her shoulders in a sulky fashion. "I don't know Mr. Groves, I don't think so." She looked at him warily as he pulled his finger quickly out of her again.

"No Debbie, you've been a VERY naughty girl and you need to be punished."

She stepped back a little but Mr. Groves just grabbed hold of her. "Come on girl over my knee with you."

He only had to force her a little bit and then there she was bent of his bony knees with her little bottom sticking invitingly up.

He pulled her skirt up and then her knickers down a little so that he could rub at her bare bottom for a moment.

"Are you ready Debbie?" He whispered softly. "Don't forget to count, and don't forget to say thank you."

Debbie sucked in a breath waiting for that first feeling of pain.

SLAP! "One, thank you Mr. Groves." She cried out.

SLAP! "Owwwe! Two, thank you Mr. Groves.

He rubbed her cheeks a couple of times and Debbie gave a little sob.

SLAP! "Three, thank you Mr. Groves."

The next three came hard and fast give Debbie almost no time to count them and her bottom was beginning to burn from the sting of his hand.

SLAP! "Ouch! Seven, thank you Mr. Groves.

He gave her a dozen hard spanks and by the end Debbie was crying in earnest.

SLAP! "Oooohhhhh! Thirteen, thank you Mr. Groves." She sobbed.

He pushed her up again to stand in front of him, the bulge in his trousers clearly visible.

He picked up his bag and opened it. "Now then Debbie hold up your skirt for me." He ordered as he dug into the bag.

"Do you remember this Debbie?" he asked pulling out the large dildo he'd used on her before.

Debbie nodded her head as she lifted her skirt.

Mr. Groves pulled her knickers a little further down and then slowly inserted the large object.

Once it was in up to the hilt, he pulled her panties back up to hold it in place.

Debbie gave a soft little groan as he switched the thing on and she felt the vibrations rippling through her.

"Kneel down in front of me Debbie."

Debbie dropped to her knees as he unfastened his trousers to release his throbbing cock.

"You know what to do now Debbie."

She leaned forward to grasp his dick firmly and then she allowed her tongue to run the length of him. Mr. Groves gave a shudder as he closed his eyes on a wave of pure ecstasy.

"Again Debbie," he whispered shakily, "do that again."

Debbie ran her tongue from the bottom to the head in a slow wet movement. As she reached the head she closed her mouth around it and allowed her tongue to wriggle in the hole at the top.

She tasted the little blob of his pre-cum as his excitement increased.

"Suck it Debbie, suck it hard like the dirty little tramp that you are." He groaned.

Debbie sat back on her hunches which forced the vibrating dildo up into her. As she sat forward to suck on Mr. Groves cock, the dildo slipped out a little. She moved back again pushing it back inside, and then leaned forward to suck on Mr. Groves.

Debbie's movements began to get more urgent as her excitement increased to feverish levels. Mr. Groves began to moan as he felt his own climax approach and he put his hand to Debbie's head forcing her to take more of him into her mouth.

The dildo slipped from her; causing Debbie to cry out in dismay, just as Mr. Groves came -- all over Debbie's face and in her hair.

Debbie squeezed her eyes closed to avoid any of his salty seed stinging her eyes. She sat back frantically putting her hand between her legs to push the dildo back in.

Mr. Groves sat back and watched this beautiful young woman, his cum dripping from her face and hair, as she desperately tried to fuck the chunk of pulsating plastic, to bring on her own orgasm.

Yes, the heart of a slut and the soul of a prostitute. Now all he had to do was convince HER of that fact.

Debbie's head fell back as she cried out her own orgasm, then she hunched down, pulling the dildo slowly out of her.

As she sat at Mr. Groves's feet, that man was busy plotting and planning.

"Debbie," he suddenly said a little cautiously, "how are you doing for money?"

Debbie shrugged her shoulders frowning a little bit. "I'm okay I guess, I've got a job working in a shop. The money isn't brilliant, but I can get by on it." she gave a little sigh as she thought about going back to her grubby little flat and getting up on Monday morning to go and spend the day in the little shop. Her frown deepened as she thought of Mr. Jenkins and the way he looked at her, but so far that was all he'd done.

"So you wouldn't like to earn a little bit of extra spending money then?"

Debbie had a moment of déjà vu, a memory of having this exact same conversation with Mr. Groves once before.

"What would I have to do?" she asked suspiciously.

He gave her a reassuring little smile, "nothing bad I promise." He told her gently, "it's just that I spoke to my friend last night, and told him you were back for a couple of days." He hesitated as he studied her face for clues to her feelings. "He said he would love to pay you a little visit before you leave again, that he would be more than happy to make it worth your while."

Debbie thought of the man who reminded her of Santa clause, but who liked to do dirty things to her."

"When can he come round?"

His eyes brightened and a smile lit his beaky face again. "Tonight, at about seven-ish?"

She nodded her head but struggled to speak. She swallowed and then looked up at Mr. Groves. "Tell him I would be happy to see him again." she said softly.

Mr. Groves pulled out his phone and punched in a text. Minutes later he received a reply and nodded to Debbie. "That's all set for later then." He put his phone back in his pocket and looked down at the pretty young woman sitting so submissively at his feet.

"Now then Debbie, why don't you come and sit next to me on this sofa?" He ordered softly.

As Debbie settled down next to him, Mr. Groves put his arm across her shoulders and pulled her against him.

"We're going to play a little game now Debbie, its called boyfriends and girlfriends. And you have to remember that your mummy and daddy are asleep upstairs; so you mustn't let me have my wicked way with you."

As he pulled her closer to kiss her roughly on the mouth, Debbie put her hand to his chest.

"No Robert," she whispered, "we can't. Daddy might catch us."

"Not if we're very quiet he won't." Mr. Groves cajoled.

He ran his hand up her leg slipping it under the hem of her skirt. Debbie slapped his hand away, "don't do that Robert! We shouldn't"

"But darling I love you!" he declared dramatically as he slipped his hand under her top.

Debbie put her hand to her breast halting his as he squeezed her boob. "Do you really love me Robert?" she managed to sound wistful and innocent and Mr. Groves had to check his excitement.

He pushed her down onto the sofa. "I do love you babes, and I'll show you just how much if you'll let me."

He leaned over her to kiss her neck then trailed kisses slowly down her body.

He pulled up her skirt and tugged at her knickers.

"Oh Robert!" Debbie sighed shakily as she felt his wet tongue on her clitoris once more. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, "we really mustn't!"