A Basic Instinct Ch. 04

Story Info
The games that people play!
2k words
4.18
46k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really need to take a shower before your friend arrives." Debbie said as she climbed off Mr. Groves.

Mr. Groves sat up from where he'd been half lying on the sofa, being fucked silly by this young harlot. His dick was now well and truly sated and his balls had been emptied for the last time today.

"I'll leave you in peace then for a bit." He stood up to fasten his trousers.

"Did Mr. Wilson give any instructions about tonight?" she suddenly asked him, feeling a little uncertain.

Mr. Groves turned back, with a look of surprise on his face. "I almost forgot!" he exclaimed as he rummaged through his bag and pulled out an envelope. "He dropped this off this morning, but I was only to give it to you if you had agreed to see him."

He handed her the plane white envelope and Debbie took it and placed it on the kitchen table.

She saw Mr. Groves out and slid the bolt across then she set the percolator going and went upstairs to take a much needed shower.

She slipped into a light summer dress and towelled her hair dry, then ran comb through it.

Back in the kitchen she poured herself a coffee and sat down to read Mr. Wilson's letter.

There was a nice little wad of cash inside as well and Debbie counted out one hundred and fifty pounds. She unfolded the sheet of paper and scanned the letter.

"Oh my!" she murmured softly as she read his instructions. "What is it with these dirty old men and the things that they get off on?"

She cooked herself a light dinner and treated herself to a glass of wine to relax her nerves. She still had moments of anxiety that were the legacy of Rick and his abuse of her.

She shivered whenever she looked at the stairs and the banister; remembered how he'd chained her up so that her feet were barely touching the ground. Then he had flogged her with that multi tailed whip of his until she was sobbing hysterically. Then he had fucked her hard, punishing her for the way she had let Mr. Groves use her. Hurting her for enjoying the things that Mr. Groves had done to her.

Now Mr. Wilson was visiting her, and the first thing he wanted was for her to be hogtied, so that he could sweep in and rescue her, like a knight of old.

Mr. Groves would be coming round soon to help her set the stage. She finished her dinner and gulped back her wine and sat waiting for the familiar knock on her back door.

**

"So how do you feel?" Mr. Groves asked courteously. "Are you comfortable?"

Debbie turned her head to look at him, she was lying naked, and face down on her sofa with her knees bent back so that Mr. Groves could tie her wrists to her ankles. "As comfortable as I can be like this, I suppose." She grumbled softly.

"Right I just need to slip this in to give you a good time while you wait." He held up a nice shiny little silver bullet for her to see.

Debbie gave a little wince as he pried her legs apart with rough hands. He pushed the bullet right up into her crotch, and then he switched it on.

Debbie gave a soft groan as it began to stimulate her clitoris and get her juices flowing once more.

"Now for the blindfold." He slipped it over her head throwing her into darkness.

Mr. Groves sat watching her for a moment; he really hoped he could spend some more time with her before she left the house again. He reached across impulsively to kiss her affectionately on the cheek. "Have a good time Debbie." He whispered into her ear before he walked silently from the room.

He went round to his own house just next door to find his old friend waiting for him.

"She's all ready for you." he told him calmly.

"Excellent Groves." The jolly looking man spoke with a quiet gentle voice that always took everyone by surprise.

*

Debbie lay in the darkness whimpering occasionally as her vibrating clitoris drove her to another little orgasm.

She didn't hear the back door, didn't know how long he'd been standing their watching her. It was the sudden disturbance of the air around her that alerted her to his presence.

"Is there someone there?" she cried out tearfully. "If there is someone there, then please can you help me?"

A rough hand stroked gently down her thigh.

"My poor girl." that soft dignified voice whispered. "What has been done to you?"

Debbie gave a little sniffle. "The bad man did this to me; he stripped off my clothes and then bound my hands behind me." She gave another little sob. "Please sir will you release me?" she begged.

"Of course my child."

He seemed to take forever to undo the knots, and all the time he was fiddling, the little bullet was humming merrily in her crotch driving her to yet another orgasm.

He released her from her bondage so suddenly that Debbie's legs flopped down allowing the little bullet to finally fall away from her over stimulated clitoris. He gently rolled her onto her back and lifted the blindfold, and Debbie blinked up at him with huge innocent eyes.

"Oh sir!" she whispered tearfully. "The bad man did something terrible to me and now I need to be fucked or I'll.....I'll just go mad, I'm so horny sir. Please will you fuck me good?" she begged.

Mr Wilson stepped away from her as though in shock. "My dear girl!" he exclaimed, "I couldn't possibly!"

She sat up reaching for the zip of his trousers. "Oh please sir! I'd be ever so grateful!"

He paused as though considering her request and his hesitation gave her the opportunity to unzip his trousers and slip her tiny hand inside.

As her fingers closed around his already throbbing dick, Mr. Wilson gave a soft groan of anguish. He'd stood in the doorway for quite some time, rubbing the front of his trousers as he studied the beautiful girl lying naked and bound on the sofa. Every so often she was give a little whimper followed by a long drawn out groan as that wonderful little bullet drove her to another orgasm.

He could have stood there all night, watching her and enjoying the friction he was creating. In the end it was the occasional sob of pain as her muscles began to cramp, that told him she'd almost reached her limit.

He unfastened his trousers and sat down next to her. "I'm an old man my child, so you will have to do the work." He told her as he lifted her up so the she could straddle him.

Debbie slowly lowered herself onto his huge throbbing cock, she groaned as she felt it go deep inside of her.

She waited for a moment to allow herself to adjust to the size of him, then ever so gently she began to move. Just a little at first, but getting faster as Mr. Wilson put his big hands around her waist to urge her on.

In the end she couldn't seem to move fast enough for him as with a sudden groan of impatience her pushed her down onto the sofa and began to pump hard into her.

"Is this what you wanted little girl?" he groan hoarsely to her, "is this what you need?"

"Oh yes sir fuck me good sir, hard, I need to be fucked hard." She gasped as she felt his big hard dick banging at her womb.

He grunted as he pushed his dick as far into her as he could; gushing his seed deep inside of her.

As Debbie felt the warm fluid washing her insides she achieved her own climax with a throaty little cry that sent a shiver down the old man's back.

His old friend Mr. Groves had been right about this girl, he kept saying that she was a born prostitute; that satisfying a man's needs was her true calling in life. He found he had to agree with him, and between them they would have to convince her.

Once Debbie recognised her own nature, then they could all make plans and arrangements.

But for right now he sat next to her playing with her nipple and enjoying the fact that for a few hours she was HIS.

"Come and sit on my lap Debbie," he suddenly said quietly.

Debbie shuffled across and curled up on his lap, he continued to play with her nipples for a little while, but then his hand drifted down. "Open your legs for me. Yes that's better." he began to stroke at her clitoris and Debbie groaned as he aroused her once more. "Do you like that Debbie? Tell me how you like it."

"Ooh sir that feels so good, please do it some more."

He sat rubbing at her clit for a little while and Debbie could feel him get hard again under her legs.

"Go up stairs and put on that little nightgown of yours." He whispered into her ear.

As she stood up, his hand grabbed her wrist. "No underwear and I want you to lift it up to you chin and put your arm above your head, and pretend to be asleep."

As Debbie left the room, he sat listening to the soft tread of her feet as she climbed the stairs.

Mr. Wilson stayed where he was for about ten minutes. He sat rubbing at his trousers again enjoying the feel of the friction from the material against the tender skin of his fully erect penis.

He walked quietly and slowly up the stairs, savouring the anticipation as he pictured her lying as he'd instructed.

The door was slightly ajar and he pushed it slowly open. He stood in the doorway looking down at the young woman who had pulled up that sexy little garment to reveal ALL her feminine charms to his lustful gaze.

Oooh the things he wanted to do to her! But no, some of them would have to wait; he would have to train her to fulfil his needs, to anticipate his wants.

Patience for now was required, but given time: he walked into the room and began to kiss up her legs, loving the way she flinched and squirmed as his bushy beard prickled her soft sensitive skin.

As he plotted and planned, and fantasised, his hard cock throbbed almost painfully. He buried his face into her groin covering his beard and skin with the scent of her; he pulled down his zip with savage hand, and released his dick.

As he licked and sucked at her; he rubbed vigorously at his cock. Debbie kept her eyes tightly closed, and she gripped the rail of her bed with tiny fists, giving the allusion of her being tied to it.

She couldn't stop her responses to the prickly attack on her most sensitive of areas though. She flinched a little here, and arched a little there. Her breathing increased and she occasionally gave a little whimper or a moan as her excitement increased.

Her orgasm when she reached it, sent him spiralling as he pumped his seed into the palm of his hand.

"Sit up little girl, I have something for you." he whispered shakily.

He'd done this with her before, and so Debbie knew exactly what was expected of her.

She held his hand in her two little ones and bent her head to slowly lap up the warm gooey mess.

Mr. Wilson sat playing with her nipples again, a delighted little smile on his face.

See! She was already learning and anticipating.

She was so close. Now they just needed something to make her realise, something to tip her over the edge.