A Bath and a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allonsy
Allonsy
4 Followers

And wider. Soon enough, she was displayed in an embarrassing pose, sitting on Tony's lap, her knees lifted and spread wide. It put her pussy on display, wet and flushed and glossy, and her tight nipples and wide eyes. There was still a streak of come on her chin. Tony had positioned her so the first thing Zenika would see when she came a back would be Amelie, spread open and waiting.

"That's right," Tony purred, "Zenika's going to love seeing you like this, pussy all wet and desperate. Watch her, Amelie, don't look away."

Breath quickening in a kind of panic, Amelie couldn't take her eyes off the bathroom door if someone paid her. Her fists worked the sheets, and her pussy seemed to swell hugely, throbbing like a drum and she could hardly breathe against the feeling. She wiggled but Tony only forced her open wider.

"Tony," she whimpered breathlessly. It was awful, it was humiliating but it reminded her of Tony carrying her before, his body warm against hers and his hands steady and strong and weirdly reassuring. "Tony ... please ...."

She wasn't sure what she was begging for as the moments stretched out. When Zenika did step into the room, Amelie gave a little cry and, to her mortification, felt a trickle of fluid well from her pussy, betraying the surge of lust she felt.

Zenika's expression went from surprise to delight, dark eyes wide and appreciative. Naked and seductive, she stalked over to the bed. "Oh, beautiful kitten, look at you."

"Zenika, I -- I'm not sure -- " Amelia stammered, little tremors shaking her as Zenika knelt in front of her. Tony held her steady, wouldn't let her close her legs, or hide or anything besides wait there, displayed for Zenika's pleasure. The position she was in made the petals of her labia part naturally, leaving her utterly and intimately exposed.

"It's okay, honey," Zenika told her and Amelie felt herself relax slightly. "You're just perfect like that."

Zenika kissed her, sending another little pulse of need and pleasure through Amelie, and her hands were warm as they settled on her breasts. "Perfect," she murmured in Amelie's ear, nuzzling her neck, kissing where Tony had bitten her. Gentle pinches on her nipples made Amelie gasp and struggle, needing more. Zenika soothed her with little murmurs, clever fingers teasing across her skin, petting her, smoothing along Amelie's bared thighs. Her thumbs swept back and forth on the pale skin of Amelie's inner thighs, a breath away from the lips of Amelie's pussy.

"My pussy, my pussy," Amelie begged, not able to stop herself. She strained forward, not caring what it looked like, her pushing her pussy out, begging. "Please, Zenika."

"Like that, Honey?" And Zenika pushed a finger into her flushed pussy, achingly slowly. She pulled it out, her brown skin glistening now, and pushed it back in, fucking Amelie with maddening slowness.

Amelie couldn't hold back the moans and frantic little gasps at the touch. All the wiggling in the world did her no good. Finally she ... gave in. Relaxing back against Tony, she let Zenika play with her pussy like it was a toy. Her toy. Amelie moaned softly, pleasure melting through her. Tony kissed her shoulder in mute approval.

Zenika rewarded her too, a second finger joining the first, adding welcome pressure inside her pussy. The slow stroking teased Amelie's desire higher and higher, when Zenika pulled her fingers out for a moment, Amelie's pussy twitched visibly, fluid welling out to betray her eagerness. "Oh, Kitten, you really need to come, don't you?"

"God, yes," Amelie breathed. "So much. Not fair, making me wait so long."

"It'll feel good when you come, though," Tony said, rubbing his face against her hair. "Won't it?"

Amelie shivered. "Maybe," she admitted.

Zenika grinned, white teeth and dark, tenderly savage amusement. "Let's find out."

Her fingers then, back inside Amelie, leaving her trembling and breathless. The stroking felt so good as Zenika pushed in to the knuckles. Amelie's gasps and Tony's approving murmurs couldn't cover the slick, wet sounds of her pussy getting fucked. Then Zenika pressed her thumb to Amelie's clit, the little bud standing out, pink and proud, working her inside and out.

Amelie wailed, shudders rippling through her. She was going to come, couldn't help herself, couldn't stop herself. Zenika fucked her pussy while Tony held her open like a present, unwrapped and unfolded and undone. The pressure built up and Zenika's touch was like a spark, spreading heat through Amelie. She was groaning and howling and her hips were bouncing on Tony's lap.

And she was coming, the surge of orgasm cresting higher, higher and breaking through her like lightning as Tony held her open as she came, spasming in his arms, as Zenika pushed her fingers deep so Amelie could clench, hard, hard, hard on her. There was nothing she could do but feel, flying apart and Tony and Zenika would keep her safe. She didn't have to hide and she didn't have to fight and Amelie was sobbing, head thrown back on Tony's shoulder, thighs tensing and relaxing, pussy pulsing as Zenika soothed her down.

She moaned with disappointment when Tony laid her down, some part of her wanting the purity of the exposure he'd forced on her. Zenika pulled her back into her arms and Amelie cried a little more, tears for relief and for gratitude and for grief.

Amelie never wanted to go back, never wanted to look at her past again. All she wanted was right here, in the big bed Zenika and Tony slept in, in the touch of their hands and the things they did to her.

Allonsy
Allonsy
4 Followers
12