A "Battle" of Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harry069
harry069
17 Followers

"Of course you have to, honey, that's part of the game. I want to see your body and, besides, you would do the audience a great favour, especially the guys and maybe some of the ladies too. You are an attractive girl, so there is no need to be ashamed."

"Yeah, c'mon, girl," people shouted, "don't be shy!"

The couple whispered together for some time, then the girl nodded. "Okay, I've never stripped before, but I'll do my best."

Her compliance was rewarded by loud cheering and clapping.

Stella was visibly pleased. "Thank you, love, I am very happy you're still with us and we all look forward to your performance."

The young man came on the stage. He was dark blonde, good-looking and rather tall.

"Hello, we are Elly and Peter, she is 19 and I'm 24."

He seemed thrilled but didn't really make a show of his undressing. Before long he was totally naked. His body, hairless except for his pubic region, was nice to see, but his erection far from complete.

Apparently Stella didn't mind. After a short inspection of his genitals she indicated where he could sit down and invited the girl to the stage.

She was petite, with long, blonde wavy hair, brown eyes and the right curves on the right places. With a flush on her cheeks she started to dance.

She wore a flowered summer dress with buttons on the back and when she reached to the upper one with both hands, her full firm breasts beautifully showed off.

After she loosened the last button she let the dress slide down and stepped out of it. In her undies, a white lace-and-silk bra and ditto panties, she looked even more lovely, an expression of timidity adding to her beauty.

She unhooked her bra, but didn't take it off. Instead she picked her dress up again and covered the front of her body with it. After that the bra dropped on the floor.

Still covering herself she took her panties off. Then she turned and showed us her nude back.

What a natural beauty she was. An artist's dream! I wished I had my sketch-book with me to draw her.

I glanced at her boy-friend, who looked with admiration at her, his erection now complete.

The girl turned back to the audience, the dress still in front of her. Slowly she let it a bit down, showing the onset of her full breasts and the cleavage between. She kept one arm before her breasts and lowered the hand that kept the dress to her pubic region. Then she dropped the dress.

There she stood before us, blushing and covering herself like a chaste and innocent virgin. The whole scene reminded me somehow of that famous painting by Botticelli: 'The Birth of Venus'.

The music stopped and everybody kept quiet, waiting for what would come.

After some time she removed a hand and showed a nicely trimmed, fair-haired pussy with fleshy, downy lips, while she covered her breasts with both hands. Slowly she spread her fingers, letting a pair of pink taut nipples peeping through.

Then, all of a sudden, she withdrew her hands and put them behind her head. She pushed her hair up and thrust her full breasts forward. Oh my, what a perfect, glorious body she had!

I was completely smitten with her, and so, apparently, was everyone.

Thundering applause and cheers fell to the share of this adorable young woman, who had by now overcome her shyness and was visibly happy with her success.

Stella went to her, embraced her and kissed her on both cheeks. "Thank you, my dear, this was wonderful. You may wait and sit next to your friend, okay?"

The fifth candidate looked like a Hell's Angel. He was a big, heavy-set, balding hulk of a man with a greasy pony-tail, his arms covered with tattoos.

With a hoarse voice - from drinking and smoking probably - he presented himself. "I'm Theo, 38. You wanna see my dick? Here it is!"

Even before the music started, he had already opened his trousers.

His erection was impressive and very well shaped. The women gasped and look at it with awe.

"See?" he said to Stella. "You can send all the others home, sugar. I promise you the best fucking lay you've ever had."

He didn't seem prepared to undress further, so Stella urged him te go on.

"Why should I? Haven't you seen enough?"

"I like to see your whole body, honey. I want to know what I might get in my bed."

Everybody laughed.

"No need for a bed, sweetie, I might screw you anywhere, even here on the stage, if you want, but if you wish me to strip ...okay. You are the boss."

He shrugged and began to undress. In less than a minute he was out of his clothes. On his back and even his buttocks were tattoos as well.

He was an imposing stud, so, in spite of his impertinence, he got a big applause.

Stella examined his cock meticulously: "Hm, very good," and indicated where to sit and wait.

"The next stripper will be ... you."

A handsome young man came on the stage. "Hi, I am Alex and I am 26 years old."

He turned out to be a good dancer and made quite a show of his undressing. The audience was pleased and encouraged him by clapping on the beat of the music. He kept his eyes fixed on the bare breasts of the women before him and a bulge was visible in his pants.

Finally we saw his member. It was rigid well enough, but its head was almost totally covered by a narrow foreskin. A serious flaw in my opinion.

Stella touched it. "Can't the head come out?"

Embarrassed the man looked down at his cock and shook his head. "No, but is that a problem? I can ..."

"Sorry, darling, but this is an imperfection and you know what I am looking for, so I have to say: you are out at the game. But ... give him a big applause, ladies and gentlemen."

Number seven introduced himself as Fred, 42 years old, the eldest of the contestants. He was in a good shape, physically well built, of medium height, with dark blonde hair, greying at the temples. His dancing was nothing to write home about, and neither was his cock. His balls were big, but his hard-on was thick and short, all in all not a very proportional set of genitals.

He got a polite, but meagre applause.

Stella, however, indicated him to sit down and wait.

"The next will be you, honey."

A very young man with curly hair, still a boy, came on the stage. "Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Gerard and I am almost 19."

"Hey, go home to your mommy, boy," Theo the hulk shouted. "This is a game for real men, not for kids."

"Stop it," Stella intervened. "He is of age and has every right to take part in this contest."

Shouts of approval from the audience.

"Besides," Stella added, "what straight woman wouldn't fancy a nice young cock?"

Laughter and cheers from the women. The hulk growled something unintelligible and shrugged.

The boy started to dance on the tune of some disco music. He performed not bad at all. When finally he was naked, he stood there like a young god, his erect cock pointing upward.

The women went into raptures over him, mollified and at the same time turned on. Some caressed their breasts and reached between their legs ...

Watching this, the boy became more and more excited. His cock made little spasms and its tip got wet.

Stella was enchanted. "Wow, you are a cutie and your nice cock ... ooh ... so needy ..." She cupped his balls and let her fingers run softly up and down his cock.

This was too much for the boy. Suddenly he cried out, bent over and ejaculated over his hands, semen dripping between his fingers on the floor.

"Look at that!" the hulk shouted. "Baby is wetting himself ," and he roared with laughter.

Stella got furious. "This is an outrage. I have had enough of you. You are disqualified because of unsporting and obnoxious behaviour. Off you go, now!"

General booing and applause. Cursing the man collected his clothes and slunk away.

"Sorry, darling," Stella said to the boy, whose face was red and distorted from frustration and humiliation. "Maybe I shouldn't have touched you, sorry, but I just wanted to treat you like all the others. I can only say I feel very honoured and flattered you wanted me so badly."

I glanced at the female onlookers. Some were excited, having seen a young man cumming on the stage, others were sad, with tears in their eyes.

"Give this brave young man a big, well-meant and well-deserved applause, guys," Stella proposed. And that was exactly what he got.

After the floor was cleaned, the ninth candidate was invited, a smart, slightly built man with a Mediterranean appearance.

"No, no," he said, "I no need no more, I 'ave no chance, 'ave seen ze odders. Mi picha no big enough."

"Are you sure?" Stella asked. "You don't know what I might prefer. The biggest is not always the best. So come on, don't be shy and do me a favour. But tell me first, what's your name and where you come from.

"I am tourist from Spain. Ze name is José, but all ze people say Pepe."

"Hm, from Spain ... I thought Spanish men were very brave and daring. You look like a torero. So come on, Pepe..."

He grinned. "I may look like torero, yes, but I am sure you are no toro, no bull."

Great hilarity.

"A cow maybe?" Stella suggested.

"Oh nonono. You are bery beautiful. All Dutch womans are beautiful. I like Dutch womans. Some are so big, two meters high, ze biggest in ze world, wiz nice big tetas. I am little Spanish man, you bigger dan me. Ay, ay, no chance."

"Oh, dear Pepe, do me a favour and strip for us, I beg you, please, please!" Stella pursed her lips.

"Pe-pe, Pe-pe, Pe-pe," all present scanned.

Finally he made a indulgent gesture. "Vale, I ..."

Before he could finish loud, exultant cheers arose.

Swiftly he climbed on the podium "Hola, you know my name, Pepe. I have 31 years."

A paso doble was played and he started with a Spanish tap-dance, stamping his feet and clapping his hands. Everybody shouted "Olé, olé!". Oh, this was fun! One could see he gradually enjoyed himself more and more. He took his jacket off and kept it before him, shaking it like a bull-fighter challenging a bull. His shirt and undershirt followed the same way."

"Olé, olé!"

When the moment suprème was there, his erection turned out to be like the man himself: nice to see, but slightly built. However, the ladies seemed to like it.

"Muchas gracias, dear, your performance was very amusing, bravo, and your picha ...let me have a look ... oh, lovely." Stella motioned him to sit down and wait.

"At last ... you, please."

A pale, thin lout with a stubbly beard and black lank hair to his shoulders cane on the podium. With a soft voice, hardly audible, he introduced himself. "Hi, I am Michael and I am 28."

About his performance I can be short. He rocked a bit on the beat of the music and was undressed before I could say Jack Robinson.

He had no erection, but a long, limp, flagging willie with lowering balls that looked like a bag of earthworms.

"Sorry, honey, you don't come up to my requirements, but thank you nevertheless for your efforts. Applause please."

Under polite clapping he picked up his clothes and went off.

Stella and Frans, the bar-owner, whispered together for a while, whereupon the latter announced: "We will have a fifteen minutes' break, thereafter the contest will be continued."

"And I want all you contestants to go to the men's room and wash your tools thoroughly with water and soap," Stella added, pinching her nose.

Everybody laughed.

The barman brought bathrobes for Stella and us so that we didn't have to wait in the nude and could move about freely.

3. THE CONTEST

After my visit to the men's room I went to my place at the bar. Stella had resumed her place too. Even in her bathrobe she looked very desirable and sexy. She looked at me and smiled. Was it imagination or did I see her slightly purse her lips at me? Anyway, it was enough for my cock to get excited again.

"I liked your performance very much; you were wonderful," a female voice said next to me. It was the woman who had caught my G-string. Her breasts were decently covered again. "Me and my friends made a bet who will win this contest," she said to me. "I think ..."

"Please, don't say," I interrupted her, as if her words could cause bad luck.

She smiled, casting covetous eyes on me. It was obvious she fancied me.

"Your string, I still have your string ..." She held it before me with questioning eyes.

"Would you like to keep it?"

She reddened. "Well ... uhm ... may I?"

"Of course, keep it, if you like."

"Wow!" She kissed me ardently on my mouth. "Thank you!" and off she went with her trophy.

I ordered a soft drink, not wanting my potency to be impaired by more alcohol, and looked around.

My fellow-competitor Fred was sitting at the bar too, where he took glass after glass of Dutch gin.

The female onlookers were still near the podium, where they huddled together in an animated conversation. My string went from hand to hand, or rather: from nose to nose. When they saw me watching they burst out giggling like teenagers and one of them, who'd just had a sniff, waved at me with it, her eyes radiating. I blew her a kiss and she blew one back.

After some time the bar bell chimed and Frans announced the contest would be continued. Me and the four other contestants were requested to come on the stage again, where we had to hand over our bathrobes. And there we stood in our birthday suit again. Only the girl, Elly, was permitted to keep herself covered.

Stella came on the podium too and took her bathrobe off. She looked at us and smiled. "Poor guys, no hard-ons any more? I'll definitely have to do something about it."

She caressed and squeezed her breasts for a while. Then she put one hand in her little string and fingered her pussy. "Oh, I feel so hot, so hot. My pussy needs some fresh air. Mind if I take my string off?"

Of course nobody objected, on the contrary!

She turned her back to us and lowered the tiny piece of clothing that separated her from total nakedness. When she bent over to step out of it, she allowed us a nice view of her beautifully shaped ass and a pair of fleshy moist pussy lips.

She looked back at us and saw our mesmerized stares. "You like my ass? Want to see more?"

Still bending over she reached between her legs and spread her labia, showing us the pink entry of her juicy love grotto. Oh my!

Then she got upright again and turned. Her pubic hair turned out to be shaved off, except for a little blonde 'landing strip' just above the slit. Her legs slightly parted, her hands on her hips she posed before us.

Oh, what a woman," I thought. How much I wanted to make love to her, caress her, kiss every part of her sexy body, penetrate her, fuck her ...

I desired her more than anything in the world.

In less than no time my cock was hard again, and so were other's. Only Fred didn't get an erection. Apparently he was pretty tipsy. "Damn," he muttered and grabbed his flaccid member, to stimulate it.

"Hey!!!" everybody protested.

"Stop," said Stella relentlessly. "You know the rules: no touching. You are off".

The poor guy almost tumbled off the podium, collected his clothes and went mumbling and staggering backstage.

During Stella's fascinating performance I had not paid attention to the women sitting near us. When I looked at them again, I was taken by a surprise. Two of them had partly undressed and were naked from top to waist, while four others were busy doing the same. Apparently they had agreed upon it during the break. I must say, some of those tits were really ravishing and my restless cock made no secret of having the same appreciation.

Stella was visible pleased with our erections. "Oh, you all have very nice cocks, guys. I really like what I see. It will be difficult to make a choice. Whom shall I choose?"

The shouting that started was ear-deafening. "Harry, Harry!" most of the audience yelled, but also "Peter, Pepe" and "Anton, Anton" were heared.

"Mmm," Stella mused. "I'm not sure yet. Let me see once more."

One by one she examined our genitals again, testing the hardness of our cocks and the fullness of our balls. Then she asked for a tape measure with which she took the length and circumference of our cocks.

"Anton: "6.0 and 5.0 inches" she called. "Harry: 7.0 and 5.5 inches, Peter: 6.75 and 5.25 inches, Pepe: 5.0 and 4.75 inches."

Every announcement was received enthusiastically with oohs and clapping from the public.

"One of you has to leave the game now, and that will be ... you." She pointed at Anton, the man with the hairy cock. "Sorry, baby, it's just a question of personal preference. Your size is okay, but ..."

"No need for an explanation, honey," he interrupted her. "It was fun anyhow and only one can win."

Under loud applause he went off the podium.

"With you three we'll play the final phase of the game," Stella continued, smiling mischievously at us. "Ladies," she said to the half-nude women in front of us, "this will be fun, you'll have a good time!" She went to them and whispered something. "Eeee!" they cried out and laughed hysterically.

On her demand three bath towels were spread on the podium, after which she ordered us to lie down on our back on them.

"The last part of the contest will be the endurance test. The quintessence is you stay impassive and immobile, whatever happens to you. The guy whose cock stays hard the longest without slackening or cumming will win the contest. If you feel you can't hold out, you may call "Stop", but then you are off the race, of course. Success guys, may the best win."

With my two companions I lay down and waited for the things to come. From below I had a good view of Stella and her wet pussy. A drop of juice trickled down her inner thigh. The sight of our erect members and the prospect of having sex with one us must have turned her awfully on.

Despite the exciting view I must confess I felt pretty nervous. All depended now on how my cock would behave. I knew I could postpone my orgasm for a considerable time and stay hard quite a while, but would that be enough?

Big laughter arose when the bar man handed a big bowl to Stella. It turned out to contain whipped cream, with which she covered our genitals. Then she announced: "Ladies, tonight we have a special dish on the menu: 'Cock à la crème'. Bon appétit, Mesdames. Serve yourselves."

Hereupon the six topless women hurried to the podium, two for each candidate, and started to lick us clean.

Oh my! Soft warm tongues touched my balls, ran up and down my cock, smooth moist lips closed round its head. A warm mouth took my member deep inside. Mmmm! Shivers of pleasure went down my spine and through my cock, tension and excitement building up to an almost unbearable level. I had the feeling my cock was about to burst.

"No wanking, ladies. Just licking and slow, gentle sucking", warned Stella.

Regularly new layers of cream were put on. More licking, more tickling and with every oral caress I felt my orgasm coming closer and closer.

"Madre de Díos," Pepe suddenly exclaimed next to me. "Ay ay ay, alto, stop!"

He struggled on his feet and wrapped his cock in a paper tissue given to him.

Big applause. Grinning sheepishly and bowing he went off.

So finally it became a battle between me and Peter, or rather: my cock and his. Whose would have the greatest staying-power?

New toppings of cream were applied and from now on we were 'served' by three women each, who performed their honourable and responsible task with never faltering enthusiasm and dedication.

Oh, those gentle teasing tongues and lips! How long would it last until my eager cock surrendered to the sweet temptation of their delicious caresses? I closed my eyes, hugely enjoying it, and I moaned with pleasure ...

"Wrong, Harry, wrong!", my better self said to me. "You want to win this game? Then control yourself. Don't close your eyes. Focus your thoughts on something else. It all depends on will-power. Pull yourself together."

harry069
harry069
17 Followers