A "Battle" of Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harry069
harry069
18 Followers

I opened my eyes and looked about me. All people stood near the podium, watching, laughing and shouting encouragements. "Come on, Harry! Don't give in! Hold out, Peter!"

As for my rival, his eyes were closed and he panted heavily with trembling legs.

Then my view got obstructed by a pair of beautiful breasts. One of the women had straddled me and bent over to my face. Softly her nipples caressed my front, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks and finally my lips. But I had to stay passive! Only with uttermost effort I could prevent myself from taking one of those nice pink rose buds between my lips and sucking it.

In the mean while the stimulation of my cock and balls went on and on. A tongue went up my thigh and tickled my balls. Another tongue ran up the shaft of my cock and titillated my 'sex nerve', that sensitive spot where the foreskin is attached to the head. Mmmm, delicious! My cock made little spasms, its tip on fire.

With delight I had closed my eyes again when my cock met a deep throat. I forced myself to open them again. New cream was put on and the woman who had caressed me with her breasts joined the other two in licking and sucking my cock. Oh, it felt so good, so good!

"Don't surrender," my alter ego warned me again. "Concentrate on something quite different, calculations for instance."

"Calculations! Yeah, let's do geometrical progressions with multiplication factor 3."

First it was easy: "1, 3, 9, 27, 81, 243, 729 ..." Then it got more difficult: "2,189 ... 6,557? ... no ... 6,567! ... 19,701? ... yes! ... 58... no, again ... 59,103 ... yes! ...177,309 ... the next one ... what was the last one? 177,309, yes ... multiplied by 3 ..."

Oh! Those soft lips, those soft tongues, teasing my eager cock: Mmmm .... It felt like heaven ... mmmm ...

"No, no, don't pay attention to your cock!" I drummed into my mind. "Concentrate on the progression! Think, think!... 531927? ... yes, definitely: 531927 ... and now ..."

"AAAH! STOP IT, PLEASE, STOP!"

Suddenly the continuous compelling cock codling came to an end. Just in time!

A deafening pandemonium broke loose. People applauded, jumped, stamped their feet, whistled, roared, cheered, shouted, chanted: "Harry, Harry, Harry ..."

Hands pulled me up, pumped mine, slapped my shoulders, caressed my buttocks. Women embraced me and kissed me on cheeks and mouth. I had won the battle of cocks! I had won the prize!

I looked down at Peter, still lying on the floor, looking defeated, his chest and abdomen speckled with semen. His girlfriend knelt near him and tried to comfort him, in the mean time cleaning him with a towel. Seeing me he grinned, 'like a farmer who has tooth ache', as we say in Holland. Nevertheless he put his thumb up and mouthed "Congratulations."

And there she was, Stella, radiating and smiling! She spread her arms and hugged me, her naked body pressed against mine. "Well done, I fancied you from the beginning. I am happy you are the winner," she whispered.

The feeling of her soft skin and hard nipples sent shivers of delight through my body and spasms trough my still excited cock. She must have noticed, for she looked deep into my eyes and rubbed her belly against it, smiling mischievously. What a woman!

After a while she took the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, Here's the winner of this game. Let's give him a big applause." More clapping and cheers.

She put a hand on my shoulder. "And now everybody have seen enough of this handsome young man and his beautiful cock. Put your clothes on, dear, I'll do the same. The prize-giving will take place elsewhere: in private."

Everybody laughed and whistled.

4. THE PRIZE

"I've already booked a hotel room at the Okura," Stella told me when I met her again at the bar. "Hopefully that's okay with you?"

"Okura is fantastic, but let me pay the bill."

"No, no, out of the question. You win a prize and should pay for it? That's the world turned upside down."

Five minutes later we sat on the back seat of a taxi Stella had also ordered. I took a glance at her. She looked a bit tense, so I put my hand on hers.

"Are you sure you want this? If you don't ..."

"Yes, I am sure, Harry. It's just ... I'm ... I'm just a bit nervous, which is rather silly of me, of course, because I really want to spend the night with you, you know."

"To be honest, I'm sort of nervous myself too, Stella, like a schoolboy on his first date."

We both chuckled, like children who are about to do something naughty - which was not entirely beside the truth! Then she took my hand and nestled herself close to me, her head against my shoulder.

Silent we rode to the hotel, aware of each other's excited heartbeat.

When Stella put the key-card in the lock and opened the door, our room turned out to be the bridal suite.

"It's the only one that was still free," Stella explained. "I hope you don't mind."

It was spacious and beautifully decorated. The bed was a king-size four-poster with a tester of white tulle. The bedspread was made of white silk. On a table was a vase with white orchids.

"Oh, Stella, the room is absolutely wonderful, and very romantic. But this must cost you a fortune."

"Oh no, because no other room was available, I got the price for a standard double room. So don't worry."

When we walked inside she stopped at the large bed and turned to me. She put your hands around my neck and looked up at me. "Be sweet and gentle to me, Harry," she whispered, closing her eyes and offering her mouth.

I took her in my arms and my lips touched hers. She opened her mouth and our tongues met in a deep, long and breathtaking kiss. When our lips finally parted we looked deep into each other's eyes. I took her face in my hands and covered it with kisses. Then I kissed her neck and shoulders ...

A knock on the door disturbed our endearments.

"Room service!"

A waiter brought a bottle of champagne in a cooler. Surprised I looked at Stella.

She smiled. "I ordered it. I thought it appropriate to celebrate your prize winning."

"Shall I open it, ma'am," the waiter asked.

"No thanks, we'll open it ourselves."

Wishing us a pleasant night, the waiter went.

I looked at the label on the bottle. Bollinger Grande Année Brut! Oh my! "This is more than appropriate. This is ... fantastic, it's ... too much."

"Never too much. You more than deserve it, Harry, and so do I, to be honest."

"I agree. Your performance this evening was ... breath-taking and cock-shaking."

"Thanks, ha-ha! But speaking of that magnificent copulation organ of yours, I would love to enjoy the sight of it again. Take it out, baby."

"Uh oh! I first want to unwrap the prize I have won."

"Later, later. First take it out, please, balls and all." With which I obediently, but not reluctantly, complied.

She knelt down, took my flaccid member and put a kiss on its top. "Mmmm, it still tastes after the sweet cream and it's a bit sticky. So let me clean it." Suiting the action to the word she brought it deep in her mouth and started to lick and suck.

Instantly my cock reacted the way it's supposed to do under such circumstances.

"Oh, Stella!"

"Ah, now I recognize the little boy again." And on she sucked my tumescent penis till it was rock hard. My pleasure got almost unbearable.

"Oh, Stella, please, wait!"

She stopped. "I really like your cock, Harry. It's wonderful, I love it. Its skin is so smooth, and yet it's so powerful. Mmmm." She pressed it against her cheek and closed her eyes. "I want you, Harry," she whispered. "I want you deep inside me. C'mon, let me undress you."

She got up and soon I was totally naked.

"I like your body too." She ran her fingers over my chest and abdomen, my back, my buttocks, my thighs, my balls, my cock ...

"Oh, baby ..."

"You may unwrap your prize now, if you want, honey."

Slowly I took her clothes off, relishing every part of the body I uncovered.

"Oh, my god, you are so beautiful, so beautiful."

I cupped and fondled her breasts and kissed her taut nipples. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Mm, pinch my nipples, please ... Oh, yes, mmmm ...and touch me, please ..."

My hand went down and she spread her legs a bit to give me access.

"Oh, yes ... oh, yes ... mmmm."

She was all wet and soon my fingers found her swollen clitoris.

"Aaah ... oh my god... yes ... yes ... no, no, not yet! Let us first take a glass of champagne."

Expertly she removed the cork, not with a loud plop, like most people do, but with almost no sound at all, just a slight hiss, which is the best way of preserving the bubbles.

We sat down on the bed with our glasses and toasted.

While we enjoyed our drink I could not keep my eyes from her firm breasts.

"You like them, my breasts, don't you? Would you like to kiss my nipples again? They are very sensitive, my nipples. I love to be kissed there, and sucked." She dipped her fingers in the champagne and moistened her nipples. "Suck them, please."

I felt her nipples harden between my lips. She breathed heavily, took my hand and guided it between her legs. "Do you feel how wet I am? Would you like to kiss me there too?"

She put her glass down and lay on her back, her legs apart. "Please, do, Harry."

I kissed her pussy lips and tasted the sweet-sourish love juice with relish. The smell was good too, so feminine. Passionate I buried my face in her wetness. She gave a little cry.

"Ah, yes ... aaah ... mmmm ... You like this yourself? Yes? Really? Oh, I love it when you do this to me, baby, oh, yes, oh, yes ... Drink from me, baby ...drink from my cunt" And after a while: "Wait, I have an idea. Let us pour some champagne in my cunt, and you drink it, okay? Would you like to do that?"

"Of course, darling, of course! I would love to do it, drink from the fountain of love."

I put her legs over my shoulders and lifted the lower part of her body. Then I took the bottle, separated her labia and poured a good dash of the sparkling champagne in her vagina, where it started to foam.

She giggled,. "Ooh, it's cold and it tickles!" Then serious: "Drink from me, honey, drink from what you so nicely call the fountain of love."

I lowered her body a bit and slurped the foamy mix of champagne and vaginal fluids. It was not bad, not bad at all! I liked it, so I poured some more inside and drank again.

Finally I put her down and lay next to her.

She took my still turgid cock and caressed it. "That was very nice, and funny too, and very special. Hold me, Harry."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. Her tongue eagerly explored my mouth and I felt my cock stir.

Apparently she felt that too. "Oh, the little boy needs some attention." She bent over, took my cock in her mouth and let her tongue play around its head. I closed my eyes and felt my excitement gradually rise and rise, till it nearly reached its culmination point.

Then she stopped, just in time. "Oh, my god...I love this cock of yours! I want it deep inside me, honey. Give me your big cock. Oh, damn, I am so horny, so awfully horny. Fuck me, Harry, fuck me, please. I'm so in need for a good fuck. Oh, fuck me, fuck me!"

"I want you too, Stella. I've wanted you since I saw you at the bar. You are so beautiful, so sexy, so desirable. I badly want to fuck you, baby. There's nothing I want more. I'm totally crazy about you."

"C'mon, do it, fuck me. I want you deep inside me. Come on top of me, honey, and screw me with your big cock." She opened her legs and stretched her arms invitingly.

There is nothing more beautiful and attractive than a sexually aroused woman and Stella certainly was no exception to that rule. She her eyes were radiating, her face flushed, her lips full and red, her firm breasts heaving with every breath, her pink nipples erect, her swollen labia moist with glistening lubricant, her erect clit peeping out of its hood.

Shivers of pleasure went through me when I penetrated her. She was so slick and juicy and her cunt felt so warm and soft around my cock. Slowly I started to move and we both sighed with contentment. Wow, this was absolutely delicious!

She wrapped her legs around me and clung herself to me. "Oh, yes, this is good, so good. Fuck me, Harry. Oh yes, oh yes ... faster, please, faster ...oh yes, oh yes ... pinch my nipples, love .. yes, that's right ... mmmm!"

As our movements became wilder we got more and more agitated and excited. We moaned and whimpered and groaned and grunted, howled like animals. Soon I felt my climax getting close, so I warned her.

"Go on," she answered. "I want your sperm deep inside me. C'mon, give me your hot sperm." And after a while: "Oh, my god... it's coming ...oh, my god...I love you, darling ...yes ... I love you ... ah, aaaaaah!"

I felt her body stiffen and her vagina contract around my penis. With a squeal she came.

That was sufficient get me over the edge too. A few thrusts more and I exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm that left me half unconscious and gasping for breath.

Gradually I regained my senses, though my heart was still thumping like mad. I resumed my thrusting and went on for as long as my cock was hard enough. Crying out she came twice more.

Panting and still trembling we lay side by side on the bed, holding each other, caressing and staring at the ceiling.

Finally Stella broke the silence. "How is my prize-winning stud? This was wonderful, wasn't it? Let's finish the champagne and take a shower together, okay?" She filled the two glasses and handed one to me. "Here's to the best performing cock I've ever met."

"And here's to the most fantastic prize I've ever won. You are marvellous, Stell'."

"You too, hon."

The shower was great fun. Under stimulating jets of hot water we playfully washed each other's private parts and kissed and cuddled and fondled and tickled and giggled. I squeezed her breasts, sucked her nipples and kneaded and slapped her shapely buttocks. Salaciously she clung at me, pulled at my cock, rubbed her belly against it, put her tongue in my ears and whispered sweet words. In brief, we behaved like couple of over head and ears enamoured teen-agers.

Soon my cock was in full splendour again, which she observed with visible satisfaction. "Wow," she said, "that looks very promising. Let's not waste time. Come on, honey."

In a hurry we rubbed each other dry. Then I lifted her in my arms and put her onto the bed.

And there she lay, rosy from the hot shower and smelling after the rose flavoured bath soap. My eyes revelled in the curvaceous beauty of her body.

"Oh Stella ..." I stammered. "You are so sweet, so beautiful ... so ... I don't know what to say ... Turn on your stomach, please, I want to watch your back side as well."

As I had already knew she had a wonderful pair of round firm buttocks, beautifully shaped and very smooth. Admiringly I caressed and kneaded them again and again.

Stella seemed to like it, for she began to purr like a cat. Invitingly she opened her legs and wiggled her ass.

To tease her I slowly ran my tongue from between her shoulder blades along her spine down to the cleft between her bum cheeks. Eagerly she responded by separating them with her hands, to free the way further down. As my tongue tickled her little ass hole, she gasped and lifted her bottom to give full access to her sweet honey pot, trembling with anticipation.

"Oh, boy, you drive me crazy. C'mon, lick me ... please ... yes ... that's good ... mmmm ... and now my clit ... aaah ... "

I savoured the juice that flowed abundantly, like a river, from the spring of love and wetted her inner thighs. Mm, delicious! Then something crossed my mind.

"Stella, tell me, have you ever been fucked by a champagne bottle?"

"Huh, a champagne bottle? No, I've never met one that was nice enough to do me that favour, but my cunt is always open to new experiences."

"Ha-ha, so I noticed already. Now, wait a sec, please."

I took the champagne bottle, removed the metal foil and went to the bathroom to clean the bottle neck.

When I came back Stella was on hand and knees, ass in the air, legs apart, ready for the special treatment. Streams of her juices still went down her thighs.

Carefully I separated her pussy lips and inserted the bottle.

"Ah ...oh yeah ... this is good ... c'mon, fuck me."

Stella's cunt turned out to be very elastic, for the bottle went in pretty far. Oh my! It seemed she could swallow more than half of it!

With one hand I moved the bottle in and out, twisting it so that it touched her clit with every thrust. My other hand played with her dangling breasts, kneading and squeezing them, pinching the stiffened nipples, pulling at them as if I was milking her.

Stella enjoyed it visibly and audibly. Her eyes radiated and she licked her lips, breathed heavily and twisted her hips.

Her vocabulary was reduced to "Mm" and "Oh" and "Ah" and "Yes" and "Naughty boy", repeated in every key of the scale.

Shuddering and shrieking she came time and time again.

"Oh, please, stop, stop!" she finally begged. "I can't take any more, I'm all in. One more cumming and I'll die ... Oh my god!"

Suddenly she started to weep and sob.

Frightened I withdrew the bottle. "What's the matter, darling, have I done something wrong?

I took her in my arms and kissed her tears away. "What's wrong, baby? Did I hurt you? Tell me."

"N-n-n-nothing, nothing. I j-just f-feel like crying."

"Why, baby, why? Are you unhappy? Do you regret what we did?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Regret? No, what we did was wonderful. I think my emotions got the upper hand. I feel so happy, so happy ..." Tears and sniffing again. "You must consider me a silly cow."

"Oh no, Stella, never! I think you are a wonderful and sensitive person."

"It's you who is wonderful, Harry, and not only because of your cock. You did your utmost to please me, and what did you get in return? Woman's tears! But now I'm okay again, so I'll give you a reward. What about a nice blowjob?"

"Are you sure ..."

"Do you want a blowjob, yes or no?"

"Yes, of course, but ..."

"No 'buts' any more, honey. I'm all right again, really. Lay down on your back, please, and let's see if we can get that joy stick of yours in good shape again."

My testicles are very sensitive and so is the region just under them. Therefore, when Stella tickled that spot with the tip of her tongue, my cock, knocked down by the woman's emotional outburst, regained consciousness again and stirred.

"That's my boy," Stella said. "come on, grow." She licked my balls and took one in her mouth, her tongue playing with it. Tea-bagging they call it, I remembered.

With little spasms my cock got some hardness again. With her fingertips she softly stroked its shaft, up and down, up and down. When I was hard enough she pulled my foreskin back, whereupon her mouth left my balls and her tongue ran up to the exposed glans. Intense pleasure rushed through my member. I could not help crying out."

Stella giggled. "You like it?"

"Oh yes, go on, please."

Teasingly her delicious tongue explored my cock head, the corona and, more in particular, my 'sex nerve'. It set my cock on fire and, looking down, I saw a clear drop of pre-cum coming out.

Noticing it, Stella squeezed my cock and more came out. "Mmmm," she did and lapped it up.

"Nice, I like the taste of it. You still okay?"

A superfluous question, because I was enjoying myself immensely and she knew it. I grunted a hoarse "Yes, very okay."

She blew me a kiss and encircled my cock head with her lips, darting and flicking with her tongue. Then her mouth slid down upon my cock, taking it deep inside.

Oh my! She knew how to give head. Up and down her mouth went with sucking and slurping sounds, her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock. One hand was stimulating the shaft with stroking and twisting movements, the other gently scratching my balls. She started slow and lightly, but gradually her actions became firmer and faster.

harry069
harry069
18 Followers