A Battle of Minds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was completely silent in the small police post, not a voice had been heard in several minutes. Laura wondered what to expect next -- was she to lie here like this forever? Mr. Seger had to turn up at some point; he had to have a plan. He always seemed to have a plan. She was unable to flee, lying here imprisoned between the sweaty bodies of two unconscious police officers. And even if she could get away, Laura knew it was no use. The last few hours had taught her to give up hope. She was Mr. Seger's prisoner, to do with as he wanted, as long as he wanted -- even after she had learned to free her mind.

Finally she could hear footsteps, approaching the door. While Laura felt how a small thread of saliva ran out of the corner of her uncle's mouth, onto her shoulder, the door slowly opened. Then it was silent again. She could only lift her head a little bit, so in the dull light in the room, Laura could only make out a vague shape in the door, against the light of the bright neon lamps outside in the hallway. She could not see the face.

Still, she gathered all her remaining strength to utter a few, angry words.

"Why? Why did you do that to me Mr. Seger? What have I done to you?"

The voice that answered her, however, was not the one of the teacher.

"You know quite well what you did to me," Martin said as he entered the room.

~~~~~

The next chapter of this story will be posted in the horror-category.