A Battle of Wills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas let the moan escape his his mouth now, leaning his head back for only a moment, but then looked right back, all but hypnotized by the beauty between his legs. He watched at Celine worked her mouth quickly up and down his shaft to match what his hands had been doing moments ago.

All throughout his body, Thomas could feel the energy with which Celine worked his shaft. She would stop every so often with her mouth and continue with her hand, all while moving her mouth down to his balls, tonguing and twirling all around, making his toes curl. Thomas looked right at Celine and thought about how beautiful she looked. Thomas leaned forward just a bit, placing his hands underneath her arms so as to pull in close for a kiss, but Celine mistook the movement completely. In a moment, she had stood up and was now straddling overtop of Thomas, maneuvering one hand behind her to guide the head of his cock right to the entrance.

Both moaned in ecstasy as she slid down and onto him, grinding her hips down gently until he was completely inside of her. She looked to his eyes, only to see him as determined as ever, reaching up around her neck to pull her in close for a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues swirled about and Celine began rising with her hips and dropping down again in a slow, deliberate motion. Thomas had been with a few girls during this past semester, but this was something else entirely. Celine moved with purpose, in full control of her body, and of his.

They broke off from their kiss and Celine continued to move at a slightly faster pace now, sitting up a little, which Thomas saw as the perfect chance to bury his face in between her breasts. He moved both hands up to squeeze each, and took turns running his tongue around each of the nipples, sucking each while Celine moaned at the sight beneath her.

Celine felt the familiar sensation building inside of her, thought she had not been riding Thomas for long. It was all too much, his passion and energy, the whole situation, that they could be discovered at any moment. It was only a short time before she had another orgasm. But then, so too was Thomas barely holding it together. The tease throughout the movie, thoughts of what could be dancing through his mind, and now this, a beautiful woman riding him for all he was worth. He too understood that Celine was close, and it was all it took to bring him to the edge. Thomas gripped tight at Celine's hips and help lift and slam her down, faster and faster until he felt himself reach the point of no return. Celine felt the raw strength of his arms pulling down at her body.

They hit at almost the exact same moment. Thomas first, slamming her hips down and feeling his entire body tense up as he came, pulling her close to him, his arms circling her back, while she ground her clit into him and felt her orgasm take her, with all of her body becoming rigid and covering her mouth with her hand to muffle her scream. In that moment, she felt as though she would pass out.

The high from their collective climax lasted far longer than it would have for either as an individual. Minutes passed but neither loosened their embrace of the other. Eventually, and over the course of a few more minutes, each gradually came back down from the clouds, hardly able to speak.

Celine stood up, removing their bodies that had been so tightly bound only moments ago, and again almost tripped from all the wine she had consumed that night. Brad too stood, his head swamped now for the same reason.

They dressed, so to speak, each in the little bit of clothing they had. Celine began to walk towards the door, opening it, but turning back towards Thomas.

"So, you'll find a copy of Goodfellas for tomorrow night?"

Thomas grinned, "Yeh, I'll find one."

"Great," she said, grinning right back at him, "I'll make sure we have enough wine in the fridge."

Thomas watched as she swayed her hips and walked out the door.

He dreamt long and deep that night, with feelings of passionate embrace filling his mind and body.

It was going to be an interesting break over the next two weeks.

12