A Baumgartner Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,701 Followers

"Would you like to see her fuck me like this?" I whispered, squeezing him between my thighs. He gasped, his eyes flying up to meet mine, and his reaction spurred me on. "See her strap on a dildo and get between my legs like this and fuck my bare little pussy?"

I knew he was imagining Gretchen—and god knows we'd played with enough toys between the two of us—but I had Mrs. B and her big black dildo in my head, her red nails digging into my thighs, raking over my hips. The image made me crazy with lust.

"She could fuck me while she sucked you off," I whispered urgently, squirming under him, getting into the fantasy. "Would you like that, baby?"

"Nnnnnnnnngggg!" His fingers gripped my hips, just where I knew Mrs. B would hold onto me, guide me as she fucked me nice and hard with that thick dildo. TJ's words were just gone, his eyes and movements wild, driving hard into me, and I was getting lost, too.

"Fuck her mouth while she fucks my pussy, TJ!" I moaned, shoving my hips into his, closing my eyes. I could see her, all that honey-colored hair and those full, tanned breasts swaying as she fucked me, oh god, she was so beautiful on me, in me, all over me, I could smell her, taste her—I wanted her.

"Ohhhhhhh baby, I'm gonna—" I was coming, imagining TJ's cock was Mrs. B's dildo filling me, fucking me, taking me there as she slurped and sucked on him, making all those sweet Mrs. B noises that sounded like some little song, the sweet little blowjob hum she always did and I remembered so well.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkk!" TJ grabbed me by the hair, making me gasp as he pulled me down onto the bathroom floor to my knees and shoving his cock between my lips. I knew he'd been imagining it, too—although I'm sure it was Gretchen's mouth and throat he was fucking, her big green eyes wide as she tried to swallow his length, her short blonde hair he was holding as he began to come, thick, hot jets of it over her waiting little tongue.

"Take it, take it, take it, take it," he whispered over and over, and I took it all, like a good girl, swallowing and swallowing, looking up at his face twisted in pleasure as he shuddered and panted against me. I didn't realize until later that I'd been making that same little humming noise in my throat that I remembered Mrs. B always did.

"Oh baby, come here," he murmured, gathering me up, sitting me on the counter again on the towel and pulling me close. My pussy felt juicy and swollen beneath me, exposed and vulnerable, and I remembered the feeling well from the very first time I'd shaved—when Mrs. B had shaved me and made me come that day with the shower massage, my body's betrayal.

He pushed my hair out of my face and kissed my cheeks, my lips, cupping my face in his hands. "I love you, Veronica. No matter what happens, I love you, and I'm never, ever going to leave you." I held onto him and felt it for the first time. It was not just reassuring, but real. I knew it was true, and it was enough.

It would have to be.

-----------

>^,,^<

If you enjoyed this story, please explore my other work, here on Lit and elsewhere. If you want to know more about me, check out my profile. And thanks for reading!

-Selena

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,701 Followers
12