A Baumgartner Reunion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

Was this me? Who was I?

I thought I knew, but kneeling on the ground, my whole body still trembling from an incredible orgasm brought on by... good god, had I really just watched Janie and her boyfriend having sex...and had I really gone so far as to masturbate while I watched? Had I really just seen Henry watching his sister getting fucked, watched him jerk himself off...and found myself aching to put his cock in my mouth, feel it in my pussy?

Oh god.

When I finally caught my breath and dared to stand up and face the day—the sun had officially risen across the water—all of them were gone from the beach, as if it had never happened.

Maybe I dreamed it, I told myself as I pushed my way out to the sand again and started walking slowly back down the beach toward the house. I wanted to believe it wasn't real, hadn't happened... of course I wanted to believe that. Because if it had happened...

Who did that make me? What did that make me?

I wasn't this girl... this woman.

I wasn't. Was I?

I just didn't know anymore.

---------

>^,,^<

Thanks so much for reading. If you want to know more about me and my writing, just check my profile.

XOXO

-Selena

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
12