A Bazaar Sweater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're beautiful," he breathed.

Noelle blushed deeply in a way that she had not as his gaze had taken in every part of her. She did not know what to say, so she just held out her arms to him. Alexander smiled at her blush and invitation, but shook his head. He had other plans.

"Not yet," he said, his voice a near growl with pent up lust.

He returned his gaze to her feet, noting the toe nails painted a pink that nearly matched her nipples. He wondered if she had done it intentionally but doubted that it was anything more than a happy accident. He kissed each of the pink toes before running his thumbs up the arches of her feet. Noelle moaned her approval. Alexander smiled, enjoying giving her pleasure. He slowly massaged her feet before moving on to her calves. He kissed and massaged her legs, subtly arranging them so that her thighs had opened to him by the time he reached their apex.

Alexander breathed deeply of the scent that was Noelle before gently placing a kiss on the point of the dark triangle. He gently moved her thighs apart, noting her ragged breathing as he did so. He smiled as he saw her pink lips pouting through their dark covering. She was beautiful all over. He leaned in and kissed her. She moaned. His tongue ran up the crevice between her pouting lips. Alexander thought he could lap up that taste forever. It was so purely her.

He kissed and licked her lower lips until they were puffy and swollen. He could see her clitoris just poking out between them and decided to explore further. He parted her outer lips and delicately ran his tongue over the ridges formed by the inner ones. Noelle shivered at the light touch. He blew a stream of cool air along her moist crevice. She shivered again and moaned softly. He laughed softly and returned to licking and stroking her sensitive lower lips. When she began to squirm beneath him, he finally tasted her tender bud.

Noelle cried out as his lips closed around her pulsing clitoris. He suckled gently at first, gradually applying more pressure as she writhed in pleasure. He thought she must be getting close to orgasm, so he inserted one finger into her wet channel. She was so tight. She had begun calling out his name, begging for him to continue. He pushed his finger deeper into her until, at last he felt her walls contract around him in ecstasy. He continued to lick her gently as she came down from her orgasm, until he felt her relax.

"Alexander," Noelle moaned, her fingers tangled in his thick, dark hair.

"Mmm?" he asked, smiling up into her eyes.

"That was," Noelle began breathless, "amazing."

Alexander grinned before kissing her belly on his way up to her breasts. He kissed and nibbled her breasts and nipples until she was breathless with pleasure once more.

His finger in her vagina had not remained idle. She was so tight, virginally tight, that he knew he would have to open her up more if he were to go all the way with her. In the hopes that she would allow that, he continued to move his finger inside her tight channel, stroking until he found her special spot.

She began writhing again when he inserted a second finger, using both to stroke and widen her channel. She was moaning now, uttering breathless incoherences as she neared another orgasm. Knowing she was close again, Alexander used his thumb to stroke her clitoris, pushing Noelle over the edge again. This orgasm was more powerful than the last, causing her to arch off the bed into him. Alexander was delighted by the response he created within her.

Noelle clung to Alexander as she came back down from her second orgasm that morning. Breathing deeply, she held his head to her breast, held his strong muscular torso as though it were a lifeline. Finally able to think again, she rolled them so she was straddling him. She leaned down and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips.

"My turn," she said and began kissing down his hard, masculine body.

Alexander looked at the very image of feminine perfection straddling his body and could not believe his amazing good luck. He watched as her milky breasts swayed as she kissed his chest. He reached out and cupped them, gently weighing them and stroking the nipples until they moved out of his reach.

Alexander felt Noelle's cool fingers slide under the waistband of the sweat pants he wore. He gasped as her cool fingers made brief contact with the head of his penis. He lifted his hips so she could slide the fuzzy material down his legs. Noelle was impatient to taste him, so she left the material trapping his knees and returned to her primary target. She leaned down and kissed his stomach all around the head of his penis, teasing him a little.

He groaned, hard as he had ever been. He longed to be inside her, any part of her, and he was not at all sure that he would be able to last long if he was finally allowed in. Her kisses drew closer and closer to his hard shaft, driving him wild with need.

"Noelle, please," he groaned.

Noelle grinned up at him before kissing the very tip of his penis. Precum shone on her lips when she lifted them again. Alexander moaned softly as her tongue came out and scooped the small drop into her mouth. He had never seen anything so sexy before. He had never felt such need before in his life.

She dipped her head again and, this time, took the entire head into her mouth. Alexander nearly lost it. Her mouth was so warm and wet. Her tongue was doing amazing things to him. Alexander realized that his fingers were lost in her hair and he was pushing her head down on him. He eased up, not wanting to hurt her. She took more of him into her mouth, playing with his balls at the same time.

He could feel his testicles tighten in anticipation and groaned, "Noelle, that feel so good. I am very close."

She lifted her head and smiled before reaching into the drawer of the nightstand. She pulled out a condom and rolled it on to his hard shaft. He nearly came right then and there. She slowly crawled up his body, kissing his chest as she went. When she was positioned over his penis, she lowered herself onto him as he held his hard shaft at the right angle.

Noelle let out a sigh of pleasure while Alexander groaned. The fit was perfect, tight and wet and warm and perfect. Alexander could feel Noelle's muscles holding him tight and suspected that she might be close. He hoped so because he knew he was not going to last long. Noelle waited a moment to let her body adjust before she began to ride. Alexander reached up and cupped the beautiful breasts that swayed above him. Noelle leaned in so he could take one into his mouth, which he did. He suckled, feeling Noelle's walls ripple in pleasure around him, pushing him to the edge. He slid one finger between them to stroke her clitoris. He made contact and felt her implode around him. Her milking muscles sent him over the edge, and he sent spurt after spurt into the condom.

She collapsed on top of him, sated and very happy. He held her, kissing her gently as they both returned from ecstasy.

Finally, she lifted her head and whispered, "Merry Christmas, Alexander."

He nipped at her earlobe, conveniently close to his lips and whispered, "Merry Christmas to you, too, Noelle."

A small invisible creature smiled as he floated, watching, outside the bedroom window.