A BBW And A Tall Gentleman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

A woman can enjoy a climax from stimulation of her clit, but she can also climax from vaginal stimulation. The two are quite different. I've responded to clit stimulation many times, but never vaginal. Now, I was in free-fall from the stimulation of both simultaneously. Ladies, I can testify that this is truly the greatest feeling a woman can experience. It is nearly enough, literally, to create mental imbalance for hours afterward. When a woman experiences this rare phenomenon induced by a skilled lover, it exceeds the most powerful curative known to our species.

I wanted more and more of this and him, and I wanted to satisfy my man (I'd wanted to call him this since he arrived this evening). Now we both laid back and try to return our breathing to normal. He is physically in much better shape than I am, but tonight I recovered first. I stood, turned and removed his shoes. Then I grabbed the cuffs and pulled off his pants. Finally, I slowly and carefully removed his underwear.

He too was now a naked specimen of a beautiful man. I stared, and made him uncomfortable. He asked what was wrong, but I only drooled and stared. He tried to cover his body and placed his hands over his privates. I sat back down on the sofa and gently slapped his hands away. Even huge, it was a work of art. Women don't usually think a lot about the size of a man's penis, but this was exceptional. It was perfectly proportioned and I took it in my hands once more, and bent over close to it and tickled it again with my tongue. This man was amazing and it sprang right back up in my face. Again, I raised my head and looked him in the face.

I asked if he was ready for dinner now. Still panting he said yes.

I finished the preparation of dinner, and contrary to my concern, the artichokes were perfect. He did eat two steaks. When dinner was complete, I served warm apple pie lavished with French vanilla ice cream -- he ate half the pie.

Now he got up from the table and commented that he'd always dreamed of being served dinner by a naked waitress. I returned the compliment by telling him that I'd always dreamed of serving a naked man while being naked. Aren't we a treasure?

Again he took me in his arms and kissed me. He bent sideways and ran his palms over my ass. Just as quickly, he used his forearm to press behind my knees causing me to sit on his other arm. He lifted me, my huge self, again and asked where the bedroom was located. I pointed, giggled again, and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face between my breasts.

He hollered that this was fun, but he couldn't see where to go. I told him not to worry and I guided him all the way.

My breasts still tingle, my mind still can't fully grasp, and my loins and pussy quiver when I remember that night. He fucked me, I fucked him, and we fucked each other. We did missionary and sixty-nine. He ate me and I devoured him. We didn't sleep. It was like a honeymoon almost. But our actual honeymoon was three years ago tonight. We are still the best of lovers. We are loyal and dedicated to each other.

Why did he pick me, a large woman? I don't know. Why does he love me? Who cares? Why do I love him? Isn't it obvious?

By the way, large ladies can be pregnant too, and we only have a few weeks left. The sex is gentler and slightly different, but just as erotic. He adores fondling my now gigantic body and talking to the baby. I still enjoy him exactly as I did from the start.

Never give up hope ladies -- there is a lover out there for each of us.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12