A BBW & Her Drain Problem

Story Info
Removing the block was just the start.
1.5k words
3.4
162.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBMAN
JCBMAN
7 Followers

Just a little background, I work for a small township, whereas, I took on a position of a machine operator after many years working within the medical profession. I find this job more rewarding, because at the end of the day, I can see the product of my work as well as the effect it has had upon my body, and the added stamina, which my wife has really begun to enjoy.

This one July morning, my partner and myself (there are only the two of us), arrived at work and had a message on our answering machine after a pounding rain storm. The message was from one of those people who like to complain about any little thing that may happen, but she is a tax payer so we had to go check it out. We pulled up to this bi-level house which sets on a hill and began to investigate the situation the lady of the house, Karen, came out in a rage telling us how, we could not do anything right and that it was our fault that her drain had blocked up. The way the morning sun was shining, I could see thru her near transparent night shirt that was 3 sizes to tight and see her large breasts and that her nipples were so hard, they were almost coming right through the material. She stood all of 5'2" and probably approximately 200 lbs., but something deep inside made me want to see more. It took a few minutes, but my associate told her, that we would be momentarily to aide her with her situation. We got back into the truck and he started to go on about what a what a bitch she was and I told him about the hard on, that her tits had caused me, which made him laugh and ridicule me.

When we arrived back at our office, there were several more calls, which were minor, but would take one of us to clear up. So we tossed a coin and I lost, or so I had thought. I grabbed a shovel and fired up our faithful old backhoe. It took for ever, but I arrived back on location. By the time I got back, the sun had risen and the humidity had gone up so I removed my shirt and started to the task at hand. I got the chain and removed the cover, a task with the heat rising caused me to start to perspire.

I got the machine in position to dig, when she, Karen, came out screaming and waving (still in the same dress as earlier) at this point, I could see her actions, but, I could not make out a single word she was saying. As she got closer, I could make out, me having one of my cleats on her lawn and as she reached about 10 feet away, she started to slide on the wet grass. I do not know why, but I jumped out the side and caught her as she was just about to go down into the hole. My hands wrapped around her and I could feel the roll on her stomach, than my hands slid up to her large breasts as we both fell backwards.

She did not say a word, as we both lay there on the ground, but again, I do not know what came over me, but I gained a hard on that would have made a piece of steel envious. Her well rounded butt was placed over me and I could feel her separating divide almost grip my ever growing member. Karen, tried to get up, but slipped and she fell this time facing me, causing both our pelvis to grind. Finally, she got up and told me that I had done enough damage to her yard and I reassured her that I was in a position that, was good enough to complete my task. Which she supervised form her front porch.

I do not know, if it was the heat of the day or the roll we shared on the front lawn, but when I finished, she invited me in for a glass of iced tea. As I followed her up the front steps, it was not hard to notice that the sun had not only caused me to perspire, but Karen's nights shirt, was soaked and I could make out the whole outline of her robust bottom side as well as the separation between her cheeks. When we entered her house there was a complete temperature change, she must have had the AC on max, when we reached the kitchen, she poured two glasses of tea and turned around to hand me one. Well, the dampness of her shirt and the cold of the house only made her nipples even harder, I tried to look away, but my eyes were glued to the chest of this little Cherub before me, she just giggled and told me that we could not do anything even if she wanted to, "as it was her time of the month". I was taken back, and tried to apologize, it was if she wanted to taunt me even more, as she moved forward and extended her hand and rubbed my crotch.

I do not know what came over me as I, pulled her close to me, I looked down into her eyes and rubbed her ample ass. It was almost as if she melted, her head was drawn to my bare chest as her mouth sought out my male nipple. She began sucking upon it, a sensation that I had never felt before. I had seen the couch in the adjoining living room and while she was still attached to me, suckling like a baby on a mothers tit, managed to carry her over. As I lay her down, she detached herself, from this and began to undo the buttons on my pants one by one, but at this point and time that was not within my plans.

I grabbed the base of her shirt as she started to protest, but with one quick motion, it was gone. I gazed down to see this incredible sight before me, this lady, who before was "short fat bitch", but now the object of my desire. She was bathed in a film of sweat, her hair was messed and to set it off, she had her period. Her legs were crossed, but her pubic dark pubic hair was thick and pointed the way. I rolled her onto her stomach and started at the base of her neck slowly working my tongue down the small of her back. When I reached her ass, I opened her cheeks and found the petal of her nether land. I blew my breath upon this opening causing her to get goose bumps across her body. I licked down to the separating divide and encountered a string that was hanging from between her moist folds, I then moved back up to her damp anal opening and penetrated her with my tongue, as she moaned and whimpered.

I was on my knees when she rolled onto her back, her breasts lying to either side of her body, her stomach had two big folds, I could contain myself no longer. I grabbed her legs and placed one on each side of my head as I did so, she squirmed as my tongue flicked over her clit, she kept, telling me to stop, but kept pressing herself into my ministrations. Her smell was intoxicating and her taste was so sweet, I separated, her lips with one hand and with the other removed her tampon. She was yelling at me to stop, but her legs wrapped around my neck harder, I had always loved giving oral to a woman and thought I was fairly adept, but at this point I became an animal in search of the final meal. She was in the heaviest point, but I did not care, I licked and sucked her outer lips then brought my lips up to her clit as my tongue flicked back and forth, I entered her with two fingers along the roof of her vagina, finding the sweet spot that made her shake and between the combined licking, sucking and rubbing caused her to "WET HERSELF" and buck and spasm and cry with delight. Upon getting back to reality, she told me she had not peed herself since she was a little girl, but this felt different. I told her, I really did not think it was pee, but she may have experienced a true orgasm as this was sweet and somewhat silky..... she reluctantly agreed since her bladder was full and she did not feel any relief from that fullness.

Being the bitch she was, she blamed me for the stain on the couch, the divot in the lawn and a rip in her shirt...I did not only walk away with a beard full of blood, but the knowledge when we pass by and get a wave and smile that I had done my duty as a political grunt, maybe someday, I will unleash my load in her awaiting hot tunnel.

JCBMAN
JCBMAN
7 Followers