A BBW Short Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed no further prodding. I turned her onto her back and raised her legs into the air so that her knees practically touched her breasts. I looked down at her slit and just for a second my mind said, "Am I in heaven?" Another voice said "No. You're in Iowa". Crazy thing to think of, but it was a crazy evening.

The head of my cock was poised to slam into her when my evil side took over. The side of me that wanted some control over the situation. Instead of pushing into her immediately I began to massage her clit with my cockhead.

She began to buck at me. Partially in response to the attention I was paying to her clit, and partially in a vain attempt to get me to impale her on my cock.

"Is this the cock you want me to fuck you with, Babe?", I teased.

"Yes. Yes. Please do it now", she panted.

"I don't know if I want to do it now. Your hot, wet clit feels so good on my cockslit. I may just have to cum all over this sexy little clitty of yours".

"NO! Please! Inside of me. I have to have you inside of me right now!" The need and desire in her voice excited me all the more.

"You need to promise me something first Honey. Otherwise I may have to cum right now". I jerked and gasped as I said it, for emphasis.

"No! Please don't do it!", she pleaded. "I have to feel you in me. I have to feel your cum pumping into me RIGHT NOW!!" Her voice was rising. I knew she didn't have much longer.

"Promises first and then its all yours to do with as you will. Do we agree? I'm getting real close. Feel my cockhead bucking against your clit? Cumming all over your clit sounds real good to me right now", I bluffed.

I could see it in her eyes. She was mine. Every bit as much as I was hers. The pleading was unmistakable in her voice. The words undeniably true.

"YES! YES! Anything you want!! Anything!! EVERYTHING!! JUST FUCK ME!! I CAN"T HOLD BACK ANY LONGER!! I HAVE TO CUM!!!"

With that I drove my cock into her incredibly hot, wet, steaming pussy. I drove it to the hilt. My balls slapped against her ass with the force of my penetration. I tried to nail her to the floor with my steel fuckspike. And oh my god what a response.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! YOU"RE IN ME!!!!", she screamed. "OH FUCK!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! OH MY GODDD!!!! FUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!"

That last howl was her breaking point. Her orgasm struck her like a rolling freight train. Sailors and dockworkers would have been proud of the language coming from her mouth. That's if they could understand it. It was gutteral. Pure animal.

"FUCKING ME FUCCCKK OH SHIT I CAN"T FUCKKKKKK MY CUNT OHHH YOU FUCKCUNT FUCKING MY PUSSY FUCKKKK!!!!

Her fingers were like talons ripping my back, my hips, and my ass apart, as she clawed and dug at me to fuck her deeper. Her mouth sought mine and the rest of her orgasmic tirade was muffled into our passionate kiss.

The muscles in her pussy twitched and convulsed, massaging and milking my cock. I couldn't take it any longer. My sperm burst from my cockslit deep inside of her. I could feel it splashing against her cervix and across the head of my dick. The heat and wetness of her was incredible.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I screamed. I had never felt anything like this. I expected my balls to pass through my cockslit at any second.

She broke from our kiss, still in the throes of orgasm.

"YOU'RE CUMMING IN ME!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!! I LOVE YOUR CUM!!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!!! DON'T STOP!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!

I reared back until the cockhead almost popped from her, and then drove forward again. Impaling her. Nailing her. Driving home the point that she was mine forever. I owned her and her orgasms.

I worked into a steady and gentler pace as the spasming and convulsions slowed. I was still rockhard but my conscious thoughts were beginning to return to normal. Lee Anne began to calm down and breathe normally as well.

Eventually my cock began to deflate, but Lee Anne's pussy walls had such a grip on me, that I thought it would pop out like a cork.

Eventually we lay there wrapped in each other's arms, savoring the heat and closeness of each other's bodies.

As I held her in my arms I noted that there was only one thing that probably could have gone slightly better, had we thought of it. It probably would have been advisable for us to have shut the front door.

12