A BBW's Garage.

Story Info
An Impala, A BBW, Tommy Flanagan. Need I say more?
2.7k words
4.24
30.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've got that medicine I need. Fame, Liquor, Love, give it to me slowly.

----------------------------------

I looked over my choice of outfit once more. I was sure I looked good, if not sexy even. Still, it had to be the right one for my plan to work. After all, he'd been slaving away in that damn garage for weeks, and as much as I appreciated the fact that it was my baby he was working on, I still missed my man. So I was going to do something about that.

I walked to the front of the house and made sure the roller door to the garage was closed before going through the side door that led in there.

I slipped inside silently and closed the door behind me. I was surprised to see him crouched down beside his black dyna. Maybe not the most impressive Harley ordinarily, but watching him work on it, wash it, or best of all, ride it, was like magic.

I noticed the beat up denim stretched just right over strong bow legs first, then the plain black t-shirt that did nothing to hide the marvellous biceps.

I watched the muscles in his arm moving under tattoo covered skin, as he lifted it to sweep his black and blonde, greying slowly in the sides, hair back off of his face. That face. It was a treasure to me. Dark eyes, dark brows, greying hair on his chin and upper lip. And of course the thing that grabbed everyone's attention, the scar on his right cheek. It was noticeable, and probably bad if you weren't for that sort of thing, but I always thought it just made him look hard, and sexy. And alive.

Enough of this waiting though. I made my way over, walking by my sleek black Chevy Impala, stopping just by the hood, a few metres from him...

-------------

Put your hands on my waist, do it softly.

-------------

I heard the click of heels a lot later than I should of, I sighed, knowing that I'd been neglectful in the past few weeks. Gods knows I'd missed her.

When I turned around I went from 6 to midnight in 0.5 seconds, which was something considering I hadn't been able to do that since I was 18. I was blessed with the sight of flaming red, waist length curls against pale skin. Incredible curves covered by nothing more than a body hugging, white lace, off the shoulder dress that didn't quite go halfway down thick thighs. I felt like a guy should on his wedding night. Luckiest bastard alive.

I gulped audibly. "Hello darlin', what are you doing?"

I watched the cat like grin cross her face as she ran her hand over the hood of the Impala. "Oh, just checking on my baby."

She made a point of leaning most of her upper half over the bonnet, accentuating her thighs and that mouth watering...

"Can't have you out here all the time if I don't know you're doing a good job."

I stood up out of my crouch, my old knees cracking as I went. "Look baby, I know it's taking longer than expected but I promise I'll be all done real soon."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, before standing and walking over, stopping only when she was pressed all up against my front, I could feel every plush curve on her body.

Her delectable E's were smashed against my ribs, soft stomach pressed to mine. I put my hands on her flank and stroked up and down, feeling lace and hips, juicy thighs down further. Just like Pa always said, only dogs want a bone, real men want the meat.

"Don't you miss me Tommy?" And those lips would be the death of me. Every time she pulled out the pout, she stole a little bit of my soul.

I cupped her cheek and leant down to pull her into a bruising kiss, noting when I pulled away how those ruby red lips would be marvellous any way you could look at them. "What do you think baby?" I moved her hand down to cup my impressive bulge. "Does it feel like I miss you?"

White teeth flashed out to bite into that bottom lip and a mischievous smile slipped onto her face. Kohl rimmed, honey eyes lit up even more. Hands slid up my arms, one into my hair, pulling me down so she could husk into my ear, "Feels like something that would be of better use inside of me than in a pair of old Levi's..."

Well, it took every trick I'd ever learned in my lifetime to not shoot my load right then like a horny teenager.

I looked towards the ceiling with a groan before looking back to capture sweet lips. My hands slipped behind her thighs and I growled into the kiss as I hoisted her onto my hips, grinding against her as I made my way over to the impala.

I set her down on the hood, on her back, but didn't move away from the kiss. I nipped and bit at her lips, determined to make them dark and swollen. She whimpered with every scrape of teeth along the delicate flesh.

And when I ground my denim clad groin down, she was whimpering for an entirely different reason.

This was no longer a spectator sport, as much as I enjoyed watching absolutely everything she did. I pulled her to the edge as I stood up and she came with me, barely catching herself on her feet so she was leaning heavily against me. We shared the breath between us for a minute, just admiring each other, honey gaze locked on me. I smiled then, loving, and kissed her slower, like we had all the time in the world. And it never failed to turn her into a willing, wanton mess in my arms. She just melted into me.

I pulled away for the last time. "Turn around."

My knees always went weak when she complied with nothing more than a smirk. I was going to be wiping that smirk right off her beautiful face.

One hand on her hip and the other over her stomach, I pulled her back into me as I kissed and sucked at her pulse point, nosing the sensitive space behind her ear, causing her to push back against me.

Her head fell back onto the side of my chest and I turned her head up for a quick kiss before taking her hands in mine and bending us both over the hood, making sure she left her hands spread flat on the black metal when I pulled mine away to play with her body.

------------

In the land of Gods and monsters, I was an angel, looking to get fucked hard.

------------

His hands always felt so right on me. Firm and sure, teasing with the promise of insane pleasure.

The cold metal of the impala was a new sensation though, the contrast between that and his body radiating heat was quite maddening.

I turned my head to kiss him again, my breathing coming in short gasps as his hands explored. Tapered fingers rubbed and massaged my thighs and when he pulled back to look down at me, I sighed at the loss, but was quickly rewarded with one quick, teasing thrust of a finger inside of me.

I moaned and then whined when he pulled away again.

Huffing a laugh, he leaned over me again, breathing into my skin "You're dripping for me baby. You've been wanting this for so long haven't you?"

All I could do was nod. I had been craving him ever since we got this car last month. This right here, it was all I'd wanted. For him to spread me out atop it and take me on the smooth metal.

His hands were warm on the backs of my thighs, massaging and edging in and up slowly. I felt him spreading me, holding me exposed for him just before I felt a hot breath against where I needed him the most.

"Goddamn, so pretty." Then I felt a hot tongue lick one long stripe...

----------

Fuck yeah, give it to me. This is heaven, what I truly want.

----------

Ambrosia. That was the only English word good enough to describe the taste of her. It invaded my senses, filled my head with memories and dreams of things to come.

She was dripping for me, and I wasn't surprised, it had really been too long. By the time I'd finished work each night, all I'd want to do was collapse into bed and fall asleep with the weight of her on top of me.

But god, did I miss this.

I wasted no time licking inside of her, thrusting my tongue into that tight wet heat until she was writhing on it. I could hear the muffled moans and feel her thighs clench as she pushed back into my face, seeking more. I brought my hand up to play with her clit as I tongue fucked her with steady thrusts. I waited until she was breathless before I stopped long enough to slide two fingers inside. I sought out her gspot straight away and knew when I found it as I was rewarded with a bitten off moan and hips bucking back onto my hand.

She was so tight. Always so tight. I removed my hand only long enough to get my tshirt off, then it was right back inside, deep, steady thrusts of my fingers, hitting her sweet spot on every other stroke.

Moaning openly now and fucking herself back, I couldn't wait to get inside her.

She loved being filled up and when she was getting close, I delivered one last lingering stroke before withdrawing my hand and un-buttoning my jeans.

I stopped for the minute, and just looked. There was my girl, pale skin standing out against black metal. Red curls spilled everywhere. She looked back at me while she was trying to catch her breath, and just then she smiled, nothing cheeky about it. Just her regular, sweet, beautiful smile. And there went my heart right along with it. I was hers. And she knew it too.

There was no way I could wait any longer, and with that, I pulled her to stand and lifted her onto the hood again. I wanted to watch her fall apart. See those pale cheeks stain red. I kissed her then, one hand on the back of her neck holding her up slightly, the other on her hip. When I pulled back it was just enough so that our lips weren't touching, and I watched her with her eyes closed, that just wouldn't do. "Open your eyes for me." I croaked out as I lined up. As I was met with honey eyes, blown almost black by lust, I thrust into her in one long slide. Never releasing her neck, forcing her to watch me. Her mouth parted on a breathy gasp, eyelids fluttering but never closing. Finally, we were connected again. I was home.

We weren't so rushed after that. I kissed her again, just because it felt like what I needed to do. I wasn't moving, even though I was dying to, but somehow, this was important.

I pulled back again, and looked into those sweet golds. "You know I love you, don't you?"

I watched as her eyes welled up a little, and she simply smiled. "And I love you."

We both smiled then, "Now show me what you got, Old man."

Oh no, she didn't. "I'll show you old." And with that I began thrusting into her at a pace that I knew would drive her insane. Deep, sharp thrusts in, punching the breath out of her and, agonizingly slow pulls out causing her to huff her annoyance almost every time.

The clench of her was incredible as it always had been, slick and hot and tight. And perfect. I moved my hand from the back of her neck to her shoulder, allowing her head to loll back as she moaned and writhed beneath me. I moved my other hand up to mirror the position, elbows bracketing her ribcage, arms slid under her back to hook onto her shoulders. Surrounding her, filling her.

With her head thrown back on a near constant moan, I pressed my lips to her jaw, her throat, her chest, revelling in the feel of it that vibrated through her skin.

"Tommy.." hitching her breath, "Harder. Please" Well, how could I refuse such a lovely request. I just clutched her tighter to me, pressed myself down into her torso as my hips picked up their pace, grinding a little more on every thrust inside.

I felt my orgasm creeping up but I wanted to see her lose it first, craved it like I craved her. I slowed down a bit, keeping the intensity but focusing more on where the thrusts were aimed. I angled up just a fraction and ground in nice and hard. She shivered out a keen like I'd not heard for quite some time, and I knew she was getting close. Just like I knew I had nice welts down my back, my sweat soaked skin was beginning to sting, but I couldn't have cared less. The car, the dress, the scratches, my girl. The world could have been going to hell around us and in that moment, I didn't care.

I wanted to see it. I knew she threw her head back when she came, so I slid my hand behind her skull, into those flaming curls and brought her eyes level with mine, our foreheads almost touching, her eyes were glazed over as she blinked up at me, sharing my breath. I kissed her, eyes never breaking, hips never slowing.

"Ohhh, Tommy. So this is... Oh.. What heaven feels like."

I couldn't help but agree entirely. "You're the only heaven I know." Was punched out between breaths.

She smiled then, before another keen. "I love watching you like this, watching you fall apart for me. You're doing so well, just let go baby, come for me."

I loved this part most of all, the moment her body would tense, her mouth would fall open on a mix between a moan and scream. The spot between her eyebrows would draw in and tense like the rest of her.

Perfection.

And then like the perfect cherry on top, her inner muscles began clenching me like a furious fist. Once, twice.. And I was completely gone.

I groaned as I filled her up, never slowing the rhythm down, wanting to wring every last bit of pleasure, every last whimpering sound from her.

I only slowed to a stop when her bowstring taut body went limp and breathless in my arms. Legs falling from around my waist, fingernails no longer embedded in my skin, head lying back in my hand. She looked thoroughly fucked out and more beautiful than I had ever seen. Serene.

When her eyes opened, they were shining with unshed tears.

Concerned I'd hurt her, I ran my hand along her cheek, thumb wiping under her eyes. "What is it darlin'?"

She turned her head to kiss the palm I held against her cheek, and smile as she did so. "I thought I'd known perfection in my life, thought I'd known what bliss felt like, what love felt like. I was so wrong." I frowned, not liking this so far.

She laughed, obviously sensing my panic, and pulled me into a kiss. When I pulled back to look down at her again, she took my hand, and held it to her chest, to her heart. "I didn't know anything, until you. You're my soul."

It was then, that she reached up, and wiped her thumb under my eyes. I wasn't really much for words, but I needed to say something. "Baby, I.."

She leant up, and sealed her lips over mine, then pulled back, smiled and said "It's okay. You don't need to say anything, I already know."