A Beach Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were by now thoroughly sticky and sweaty, but there was no remedy. The party seemed to be getting better and better, and it was clear that it was going to be a long time before they left. Fortunately, one of the bushes cast a more than adequate shadow, and we retired to the shade, crawling deep under the bush to avoid getting terribly sun burnt.

We had absolutely nothing to do, as we could not even talk to each other, because our voices were sure to carry to the partygoers. We slept for a while in each other's arms, and woke up about four hours later, judging by the position of the sun, but the kids were still there. Partly because we had no alternatives, and partly because we were both feeling horny again, we started another series of leisurely lovemaking sessions, interspersed with rough fucking, driven by pure animal lust. We were both sore from too much screwing by the time the party around us started breaking up. It was getting dark by the time they had all left and we could crawl from our hiding place.

We still had some distance to cover to the place where we'd hidden our clothes, and it was pitch dark before we got there. I normally make very sure that I can find my hiding spot again, but I did not count on having to find my marks in the dark. We searched for a good while, but in the dark all the dunes and bushes looked the same. We would have to get home just as we were, which was easier said than done. The part along the remainder of the beach was easy enough, because there was no lighting, but as soon as you move off the beach, you have to go through a picnic area which is fairly well lit, and then another kilometer or so to my house, with street lights all the way. We decided to hang around in the dark on the beach until things quiet down a bit, and then make a dash for it. Fortunately it was a warm night, with almost no breeze to speak of, so we weren't cold.

When finally we decided to go, we started off by walking, the idea being that we would save our breaths for when we ran into people, when we would make a dash for it, but we did not walk for long. As we entered the picnic area and walked past one of the ablution blocks, we almost walked into a group of about five people who were sitting behind the building where we could not see them from the beach. They were initially just as surprised as we were, but then started pointing at us, laughing raucously. We broke into a sprint, but had to run right through them to get to the street we needed. Two of the guys grabbed at her arse and bouncing breasts as we did this, and one of the girls made a grab for my dick, which had in the interim decided that the situation was very erotic, and was sticking out straight in front of me. This did not make running very easy, as it was swinging wildly, slapping against my body.

We ran until we were around the first corner, and started walking again. The streets were not as well lit as I thought it would be, and I decided that we may get less attention by not running. In this way, we nonchalantly walked past a number of people, with many never realizing that we were naked. In some cases, we heard gasps, followed by pointing and laughing, but we just carried on strolling casually. About four times as cars approached, we hid behind shrubs on the pavement to avoid getting caught in the headlights.

All went reasonably well until we were about a block from my house when a group of kids noticed that we were starkers, and started following us, making a lot of noise and drawing attention to us. I did not want them to see where I lived, and whispered my plan to my companion. We increased our walking pace until we'd opened up a gap between us and them, then quickly made a run for it. Before they really knew what had happened, we'd ducked into one of my neighbours' garden, quickly rounded the house and had only two fences to scale to get to my back yard. The first one was not high and we vaulted over quite easily, arriving in my immediate neighbour's back yard where he and his wife were having sundowners on the patio. We were illuminated as if in broad daylight by the strong spotlight they had on the garden as we dashed over the lawn, waved 'hello' at them and climbed over the fence to my yard, my erect dick still bouncing uncontrollably.

Fortunately I never put the house key in my pocket when going to the beach for fear of losing it in the sand, so I could retrieve it from its hiding place. However, as I approached the door to unlock it, she stood in front of me with her back against the door, preventing me from going further. "Screw me right here, right now" she almost growled, "I'm so fucking hot I cannot wait one more minute!" clamping her legs around my waist with her right arm around my neck, her left guiding my stiff member into her sopping wetness. She started bucking her hips like someone possessed until I started thrusting with my pelvis, the back door rattling loudly with each thrust, broadcasting our actions to the neighbourhood. Within just a few strokes, we came almost together, with her announcing loudly to all in the vicinity that she was coming, interspersed with obscenities. Clearly she had grown tired of the quiet sex we'd been having all afternoon, and was making up for it in one go. She'd ejaculated again, and her fluids were dripping from her arse and my balls, forming a gooey puddle on the patio floor.

I quickly unlocked the door and pushed her roughly inside, because she was a nymphomaniac now, and loudly demanded more. Not that I had anything against giving her more, but I did not want all my neighbours to know about it and witness it to boot. I quickly shut the door behind me, seeing the heads of my neighbour and his wife disappearing behind the fence we'd jumped over a couple of minutes ago. Perverts!

Inside, I found her lying on the double bed, legs open as far as they could go, pointing at her glistening wide-open pussy, licking her lips suggestively and giving me an exaggerated wink. This bird was insatiable, and I'm but a mortal man! I simply couldn't give any more, and no amount of coaxing would bring my poor, abused willy back to life, so I did the only thing I still could, and dived in between her open legs, my tongue darting like the rapier of a swordsman in mortal combat. She too was coming to the end of her powers and it took quite a tongue lashing to bring her off. This time her orgasm was not nearly as wild as the previous one, and she came with a timid, but drawn out, "Oooooooh!" I collapsed next to her on the bed, and just managed to switch off the light before I was asleep.

The next morning I awoke with the sun streaming in through the bedroom window, and my first instinct was to shower and brush my teeth, as I was sticky with perspiration, dried semen and pussy juice, and my breath smelled like day-old cunt. While I prepared a light breakfast, I heard her showering as well, and she joined me in the kitchen, still naked and with wet hair, with the (perfectly justified, I guess) excuse that she had nothing to wear. "I used your toothbrush - hope you don't mind" she said. "I simply had to brush!"

After breakfast I dressed, and managed to find an old T-shirt for her, miles too big, but good enough. The fact that I could see her tits through the arm-holes when she lifted her arms was an added benefit. Unfortunately all the pairs of shorts I had in the house were too big for her, and we settled on a colourful printed sarong my sister or somebody had once left there. She had no panties on under it and it was a great source of amusement to me as we walked to the beach to retrieve our clothes, with sudden gusts of wind exposing now a perfect arse, then a clean-shaven pussy.

This time we found our clothes easily enough, and we started back. Somehow, however, the marathon session of the previous day had taken its toll, and the most adventurous thing we did was her walking back in her sarong again, not bothering to put her clothes back on, and I could again appreciate the superb performance she and the wind put up for me. I walked a couple of paces behind her for most of the way to better enjoy the show.

We had to rush to make our flight back to Durban, and my last excitement of the weekend was gently fingering her pussy on the flight back when I discovered that she had not bothered putting her flowery panties back on under her now severely creased skirt. The plane was almost empty, so our little activity did not get noticed, although one of the stewardesses gave me a knowing look, and winked at me when we disembarked.

Inside the terminal building, we said good bye and went our separate ways, both knowing that back at work on Monday, we would have to tread very cautiously.

12