A Beach Bar Voyeur

Story Info
Argument between husband & wife leads to beach gang-bang.
2.4k words
4.04
383.6k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

From my vantage point sat at the bar I could see the couple clearly. Actually, I could hear them: their argument had become increasingly more vocal in the last few minutes. I watched and listened. The couple spoke to each other in the tired fashion born of several years marriage and from what I could gather, she wanted to stay on the beach, whilst he was keen to return to their hotel room. A few more heated words were exchanged before the husband leapt to his feet with an angry scowl and, picking up his towel and cigarettes, stormed off in the direction of the plush Atlantic Hotel.

I lit a cigarette of my own. Exhaling a stream of pale blue smoke into the late afternoon air I returned to matters at hand and ordered my third Martini from my favourite bar tender, Julia.

"No problem, Mr. Simon," she drawled, "but we close soon. The sun is gone and nobody on beach now!"

I checked my watch and then looked around me. Indeed, 6:30pm and the beach was almost deserted. I looked back at the woman stretched out in the sand trying to squeeze out the last remnants of the sun's rays. She seemed to have already forgotten about the argument with her husband and looked to be dozing contentedly in the reducing heat. She wasn't stunningly attractive - not in the classical sense, anyway - but to me, as she stretched her body out, she looked very sexy. She looked to be around forty five to forty seven years old. Maybe a little bit chubby around the mid-section, but I liked that! She wore a blue bikini and I was impressed to see that the top half looked extremely well filled - even though she was lying on her back! Her hair was blonde and cut fashionably short and I found myself suddenly wondering if the colour was natural. Her stomach was remarkably flat and her legs were long and nicely tapered with only a trace of fat on the thighs. Her small feet were well arched giving the impression of a dancer in her youth. I was almost transfixed!

"I go now, Mr. Simon." Julia broke my little dream. "You be okay here?"

I nodded that I would most certainly be okay. Julia, knowing me well after the two weeks that I had spent at her bar, had prepared a fresh Martini for me. I smiled and watched her wiggle her way back towards the hotel; her job finished for the day.

I was about to down the last of my Martini when I heard voices approaching. I stopped and turned in their direction. Three lads - late teenagers probably - were kicking a football about twenty yards away and getting closer. As they neared the sleeping, sunbathing woman, they stopped for a moment. All three huddled together and whispered to each other, occasional laughs and giggles floated over in my direction. I could clearly see them, but it soon became evident that, sat behind the main bar support pillar, I could not be seen by them. They obviously thought that apart from my sunbather, they were alone on the deserted beach.

The lads' whispered conversation now clearly over, the soccer game resumed - but this time a little closer to the prone woman. The light plastic ball was kicked from one to the other for several minutes - until the inevitable happened. The ball looped high into the air where the light breeze caught it and carried it off at a tangent and landing just by the woman. Her slumber interrupted, she hoisted herself up onto her elbows as the elder of the trio ran through the sand to retrieve the football. He stopped a few feet away from her and grinned. The woman returned his attention and peered at him through dark glasses.

"You get tan lines like that lady!" the youth called out. His grin widening

I saw the woman's face break into a coy smile. "That's just something we women have to put up with!"

The teenager seemed to stop and think about this for a while. He changed the direction of the conversation.

"You want to go swim in ocean, lady?"

She looked back at him the smile never leaving her face. There seemed no trace of surprise in her at all.

"Not really, dear. I've just got my costume dry!"

"No need for costume!" the lad blurted out, his grin turning wicked, "we go in ocean skinning!"

I strained my ears to hear more. Their conversation was starting to become interesting! The woman laughed out loud.

"Ha! You think I should go skinny-dipping with you? I don't think my body is good enough for that!!"

The intended humour seemed lost on the lad who had now been joined by his two, slightly less forward friends. They were going swimming and they seemed adamant that she should join them.

"No, lady. We go in the ocean now. Come on! We go now. Come on!"

As the teenagers scampered towards the gently lapping water, tearing off their shorts as they went, I could see that the woman looked tempted. She pulled her glasses down to the end of her nose and looked this way and that up and down the beach, presumably checking to see if there was anyone else in sight. Apart from myself, now well hidden, the beach was completely devoid of life. I watched her closely. She hesitated. Looked up towards the hotel. Nobody there. She hesitated again, lying back down for a second. Then she seemed to make up her mind. She stood. Looked around again. Her hands went behind her back. I held my breath as she unclipped the bikini top and gasped quietly as the garment fell to the sand revealing two large orbs of flesh tipped with cherry red nipples. Her inhibitions seemed to be fading fast as she stood, hands on hips for a brief moment, before sauntering casually down to the waters edge. As she stood with her toes mere inches from the clear blue sea, she looked around again briefly before rolling her bikini bottoms down her long legs. Once they were off, I caught a flash of neatly trimmed mound before she ran splashing into the water to join the lads - the blonde hair was indeed natural!.

She jumped the small waves as she waded out, the three teenagers and I keenly watching the way her large breasts rose and fell on her chest. The sun now dipping quickly towards the horizon must have caused the water to cool because the deeper she went the louder her squeals of laughter became. As soon as she reached the splashing trio she was surrounded. I saw her picked up and lifted vertically out of the water by the eldest boy as she laughed out loud and clung to his shoulders. It was getting difficult for me to see much now, but from her facial expressions and the way she cried out and giggled every few seconds, I guessed that the lads had their hands all over her body!

I was becoming more and more frustrated. The erection in my shorts was getting painfully uncomfortable and it was becoming more and more difficult to see or hear what was happening. I was getting to the point where I was going to give the whole voyeur thing up and return to my hotel room to enjoy a good masturbation session when, suddenly, my prayers seemed to be answered. She came splashing back through the water towards the shore; heavy breasts swinging and pursued and surrounded by her group of admirers. As she strode up the beach I was sure that those nipples looked a lot harder than when she had gone in - maybe it was just the cooling water!

The scene now resembled a take from a porn movie; the woman collapsed, slightly breathless, onto her towel while the three lads looked down at her. All had firm, young erections and were sporting eager smiles of anticipation.

"Come on then guy's!" the woman cried as she looked up at them, "let's do it!"

My vantage point was perfect now; I could see everything that was happening. The three needed no second invitation to the woman's request and immediately the younger two dropped to their knees in the sand and knelt on either side of her face. The elder lad and I watched as she slowly pulled back their foreskin and exposed a pair of hard, glistening glans. Her hand squeezed the one on her left, while she took the other into her open mouth. Both lads groaned deeply in unison as their erections were expertly manipulated. After a few seconds, she changed position, turning her head to the other side and swallowing the lad she had been masturbating while using the fingers of her right hand to stroke the second boy's large cock and tickle the underside of his balls. For several minutes she continued her alternating stimulation whilst the two lucky lads took it in turns to thrust their fingers in and out of her rapidly moistening snatch.

"Mmmmmm...tease my clit...my clit..." she mumbled through a mouthful of cock, directing the inexperienced youths. "Mmmmm yes..yes...just there...stroke me there..."

The similarity to a scene from a porn film was now obvious. The two lads and the woman were thrashing around in the sand; the lads trying to push as much of their cocks as they could alternately down her throat, while she bucked her hips us and down in the sand. The elder lad simply stood watching his friends and slowly masturbated his very hard prick.

The three bodies in the sand all seemed to cum at the same time. With a deep arch of her back, the woman pushed her hips two feet from the ground and groaned deeply. I could hear the squelching noises as her two young lovers continued to finger-fuck her at a fast and furious pace. Then it was their turn. The woman must have sensed their impending climax and released the cock from her deep-throated ministrations. With a throbbing, engorged tool in each hand she masturbated both lads quickly and expertly until, with cries of ecstasy, they both shot their loads over her heaving chest. There was cum flying everywhere. Her tits and nipples were completely coated in hot, thick semen and some of it had even managed to find it's way onto her face and hair.

"You!" she grunted pointing to the elder boy. "I want you...now!....get down here and shove that big dick into my pussy! I want to feel you inside me....do it, baby...do it, please!"

He was ready. In a second the older lad was kneeling between the woman's outstretched legs and poised ready for entry. He thrust in hard. She screamed out in lustful ecstasy and closed her eyes.

I knew that the lad wouldn't last long. If I wanted any part of this situation I must act quickly. My shorts were off in a second and, with my own hard cock gripped tightly in my fist, I crept over towards the fucking couple. As I approached, the woman still had her eyes tight shut and was revelling in the obvious enjoyment that the elder lad's cock was providing her. She was unaware of my presence, but the teenagers saw me immediately. I put a finger to my lips imploring them to remain silent as I moved quickly towards her head. The older lad grinned at me - he obviously thought that my being there would be fun!

I knelt over the woman's head and, with some difficulty, bent my shaft down towards her lips. She noticed my proximity and opened her eyes immediately. She looked straight up at me, a mixture of lust and confusion covered her face. Then she relaxed noticeably. She winked at me and parted her lips. I smiled and pushed my cock down towards her cum-stained face and between her ruby lips. Her body was being moved backwards and forwards as the lad continued to ram his cock into her wet snatch and this was enough to provide me with a glorious friction inside her mouth.

As the older teenager began to thrust himself into her body more urgently, so I began to force my tool further and further into her mouth. I knew that she had taken the younger lads into her throat and was eager to experience the same myself. I heard the lad fucking her pussy groan loudly. I looked up just in time to see him withdraw his sizable tool and spurt a massive quantity of jism between her legs and onto her mound and belly. She trembled as the semen scorched her skin and I knew that another smaller orgasm was currently washing over her voluptuous body.

I pushed down harder. She gagged for a moment in surprise but then relaxed and swallowed my cock head into her throat. The velveteen sensations were amazing and I could feel my knees start to buckle. Deeper and deeper she swallowed my engorged meat. My balls twitched...my shaft pulsated.....my glans swelled. I knew I was about to blow a huge load. I thought briefly about pulling out, as I had seen the others do, but suddenly I felt her hands on my butt forcing me deeper into her oral tunnel. Did she know I was about to cum? Was she prepared for it? The questions flashed through my mind in a split second. But suddenly it was too late. I could feel the semen rushing up my shaft. My glans swelled again inside her throat and I unloaded thickly into her. As My cum poured into her mouth and throat, the poor woman did her very best to swallow as much as she could but, inevitably, there was far too much. As my cock twitched and jerked she spluttered loudly. She coughed and gasped for air as my jism filled her to overflowing. Eventually I withdrew and squirted the last jet of my excitement directly onto her face.

As we both lay back, well sated, I looked around me. The three lads were nowhere to be seen. I scanned the beach as the woman - I still had no idea of her name - lay back on her cum-stained towel, her legs still lewdly splayed open and her cunt glistening wetly in the half light.

Then I saw a figure move. My eyes traced his walk - directly towards us. As he neared, my throat became dry and a sweat broke out on my brow. I heard him shout angrily towards us.

"Hey you! What the fuck are you doing? That's my wife you know!"

I sighed and looked down at my semen stained companion. This was going to be very tricky to explain!

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers